Anthony Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Brown

This guy was on CNN this morning. Does anyone have any more information on this guy? I hope he is successful.

Firstcoastnews.com | Jacksonville, St. Augustine and Brunswick | First Coast Man Has Water Powered Car In The Works
    Last edited by rick123; 06-04-2008, 10:32 PM.

I hadn't heard of him before. I'm going to do a little research and see what I can dig up. If I find anything useful, I'll post it here. Thanks for the lead Rick!

Comment

Originally posted by rick123 View Post
      This guy was one CNN this morning. Does anyone have any more information on this guy? I hope he is successful.

Firstcoastnews.com | Jacksonville, St. Augustine and Brunswick | First Coast Man Has Water Powered Car In The Works
      One thing that stands out to me about this guys work, that shows me he probably is one of "Those Guys" I LOVE SOOO MUCH!!!

That DAMN Mason Jar just Keeps Popping UP!

That has ABSOLUTELY NO Place anywhere in an HHO System!

RedMeanie
      (psst...Don't Tell Anyone, But I'm Really Not Mean!)

Comment

Yeah it's kind of weird how he is claiming to be the inventor with very little info on him, and his last name just happens to be Brown.

It's almost like the article is piecing different info together from real life to make one cute story. . .

Was the CNN story better than that article?

Jessica
        Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

CNN already took the video offline. It says the video has expires. I live in Colordao and Denver channel 7 had the story on the news. I had several calls yesterday from friend and family members telling me they had seen the story.
          It does not make sense to me how there is no info on the guy? CNN took a mechanic to look at the viehcle.

What kind of statement is this?: "When you separate the water from the oxygen from the hydrogen, it cooks and it cooks down to a brown"

It is usually a joke, or a scam when God words start comming out of people mouths.
          Last edited by rick123; 06-05-2008, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rick123 View Post
            CNN already took the video offline. It says the video has expires. I live in Colordao and Denver channel 7 had the story on the news. I had several calls yesterday from friend and family members telling me they had seen the story.
            It does not make sense to me how there is no info on the guy? CNN took a mechanic to look at the viehcle.

What kind of statement is this?: "When you separate the water from the oxygen from the hydrogen, it cooks and it cooks down to a brown"

It is usually a joke, or a scam when God words start comming out of people mouths.
            This "Absolutely" shows me this guy is a MORON or is simply a Dis Information Agent either of Big Oil Or, well you know who, and Im not talking about my Big Sister!

And if you don't believe they are out there you ARE Wrong! That is why I left Every Other Forum Except this One. Because we actually have a Good Moderator and Enough Knowledge amongst Forum Members to Spot Them.

Just think about this, if the Idiots can get play on CNN and the such, How come you Have "NEVER" seen ANY of the People that actually take this HHO thing serious, and NO ONE in these communities have EVER heard of these guys? Because I Know the "Serious" side of the Researchers in this field, either professionals or Serious Hobbyists have either heard of each other, or know someone who has heard of them. Take for instance Boyce, The Smack's Guy (see you don't even need a real name ) or Archie Blue the list goes on and on.

We just need to learn to read between the lines better!

RedMeanie

Comment

a big set up?

Maybe there is a follow up story planned

"Mason jar explodes in mans face. Hydrogen Booster technology proven unsafe."

It wouldn't surprise me.
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Omg Aaron I shouldn't laugh but that is hilarious!!!!

If I remember, it was Brown who made that statement about separating the water. . . and the mechanic never said anything except to ask a question.

It said something like "We wanted to get an opinion from a mechanic . . "

But there never was one by the end of the story.

However, could there be some possible good side to getting this story out, even if it is technically wrong (lol)?

I mean we see Honda adds for fuel cell cars already, seems like perhaps there was a good intent by the media showing their tale of Anthony Brown.

Jessica
                Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                  Maybe there is a follow up story planned

"Mason jar explodes in mans face. Hydrogen Booster technology proven unsafe."

It wouldn't surprise me.
                  Or better yet:

See LIVE Follow Up Footage Of "Hydrogen Bomb" Fuel Booster Device Exploding In Mechanics Face!

Live At 6!

Yep I can see it now, New Federal Guidelines and Mandates about illegal construction of these "Dangerous" Devices.

I Just can't get over the "Mason Jar" why does it always show up in the lamest "Televised" Broadcasts? Its like the "Catcher in the Rye" for Heaven Sake!

Why won't they put someone that is readily available, that has a simple yet effective, and safe device like the "Smacks" People? There are like 5 members here that have personal relationships with the Group and Im sure they would be MORE Than willing to do a "REAL" Demonstration for CNN.

Give me a few months for my new life insurance to be vested, and heck I will to!

Last edited by Redmeanie; 06-06-2008, 02:18 AM.
                  RedMeanie

Comment

Working...
                  X