• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HHO could be produced using a high voltage CDI coil circuit

Hello everyone.
    From long time I am here in this forum
    But this is my first post as a new topic, before some days
    I was surfing on net n I got something that
    many people are working on HHO generator.
    Here I saw people are trying low volt and high
    Current (amp) for electorlysis.* but this guy have given this in
    his blog that higher voltage and lower current like
    some Milli amps will give high volume of hho gas.
    here is he say in his blog....

HHO gas in automobiles for enhancing their mileage
    *by approximately 50% or more, that means a reduction
    *of petrol or diesel consumption by the same amount.
    In the previous post I tried to put forth an innovative
    *design of a high voltage low current generator which
    could be used for splitting water into HHO gas
    (by decomposing the H2O bond into two parts
    *of hydrogen and one part of oxygen).

Using a high voltage for the electrolysis
    *allows the breaking apart of the water
    molecules by brute force without the
    need of a higher magnitudes of current
    *(amps), which in turn makes the procedure
    *extremely efficient.*
    For more information please refer this link below.
    How to Make HHO Fuel Cell in Automobiles for Enhancing Fuel Efficiency

I am very sorry if I have written anything wrong
    couz am sending this from my mobile. So please someone
    do copy pest all that information here from above link

Thanks
    Taibani Imran.

Hi everyone,
    This is all the information from his web,
    *His name is Swagatam Majumdar. He is a great genius.

In this post we’ll try to investigate the making of HHO gas in automobiles for enhancing their mileage by approximately 50% or more, that means a reduction of petrol or diesel consumption by the same amount.
    In the previous post I tried to put forth an innovative design of a high voltage low current generator which could be used for splitting water into HHO gas (by decomposing the H2O bond into two parts of hydrogen and one part of oxygen).
    Using a high voltage for the electrolysis allows the breaking apart of the water molecules by brute force without the need of a higher magnitudes of current (amps), which in turn makes the procedure extremely efficient.
    We can understand the above logic by analyzing the following example:
    Suppose we have a 12V battery capable of delivering a maximum current of 7.5 amps, if we use this battery power for the electrolysis we would probably be implementing it very inefficiently and the power required for the electrolysis would easily exceed by far than the power of the accumulated HHO gas in terms of* megajoules.
    However if the same 12V/7AH is boosted to say around 20,000 voltage with a current as low as 5mA would be able to yield better results (many people might not agree with this).
    Moreover since this high voltage is pulsed using a PWM circuit, the sharp rise and fall of the pulses adds up to the efficiency level of the process.
    Many critics argue and don’t substantiate the use of a high voltage for yielding higher efficiency, however the following few examples provide us sufficient logical evidence regarding why a high voltage could be more effective than using high current for the electrolysis of water.
    Passing a low voltage, high current potential through a very high resistance could be useless because the current would be restricted by the high resistance and produce little effect on the process. Since pure water can be notorious with its resistance value (pure water may have a resistance as high as 200k or even more), a high current at low voltage would be quite ineffective.
    On the contrary a higher voltage would be strong enough to tear apart the water high resistance and be* comparatively more effective, even though a lot lesser number of electrons would be passing through, but nevertheless we would see electrons crossing over with better efficiency.
    Just try applying a 12V/100amp through a 200k resistor and check the
    current with an ammeter, according to Ohms law it would be around I =
    12/200000 = 0.00006amps or 0.06 mA, in contrast if a 20,000 volt is used
    we would find it to be capable of delivering I = 20000/200000 = 0.1
    amps or 100mA, that looks much impressive, although we wouldn’t want
    100mA to be used for electrolysis in order to avoid explosions or
    atomization of water, we can expect about 10mA to be quite sufficient
    for the process.
    Another example that looks quite relevant to the subject is our body itself, we experience a lethal shock when we come across a high voltage AC with any part of our body, but in contrast if we touch a lower potential input such as a 12V AC we might not feel anything regardless of how high the source may be rated with amperage.
    The above example provides an authoritative proof regarding the power of high voltage in terms of* its riping ability through high resistance passages, the same may be true with lightning thunder bolts which are equipped with millions of volts and that’s why are able to knock out the huge atmospheric barrier and reach the earth surface.
    *Having said this, in the proposed use of HHO gas in automobiles one must be careful regarding not supplying the high voltage with high current, otherwise that might lead to an explosion inside the water and result in atomization of water molecules which is definitely not an electrolysis.
    How to Make and Install HHO Fuel Cell in Automobiles for Enhancing its fuel Efficiency Significantly
    Here we’ll talk about using the HHO fuel cell idea in a motorbike and learn the procedure of installing and integrating it with a motorcycle engine.
    In our earlier post we discussed how HHO gas could be produced using a high voltage CDI coil circuit, we will use the same design for the proposed implementation and for enhancing a motorcycle’s fuel efficiency.
    Since your motor cycle would be already having a CDI ignition system this could make things much easier for us, since we could simply borrow it’s function for the discussed purpose.
    However we must be careful about a couple of things: the sharing of the high voltage pulse from the existing CDI should not hamper the actual ignition of the bike for which the CDI coil is originally installed.
    Secondly, we don’t want the vehicle’s alternator to work extra hard for compensating the sharing of the CDI sparks with our HHO fuel cell.
    The above situations can be countered by employing a spark arrestor resistor or a spark suppressor device. This device is normally used in series with the high tension input from the CDI before it enters the spark plug.
    As the name suggests the spark suppressor is used for suppressing excessive voltage from reaching the spark plug thus helping to cancel out the generation of unnecessary RF disturbance and noise.
    This means that in normal conditions the spark plug would be wasting a good amount of energy by shorting the high voltage across it’s spark gap which apparently looks pretty small compared to the enormous voltage it’s been fed.
    The use of a suppressor ensures that the excess voltage which would otherwise become wasted in the spark plug now gets restricted and is converted to heat, which is again a wasted energy unless it’s diverted for some useful purpose.
    The utilization of a spark suppressor resistor and by diverting the excess energy from the CDI coil to the HHO cell appears to be a smart move.

An easy to understand set up for generating “on demand HHO gas” can be witnessed in the above diagram.
    The electrodes are made out of* good quality stainless steel pates which are appropriately arranged in a mesh like formation through a face to face intersection but without touching each other.
    A little baking soda is added in the water for speeding up the electrolysis process and assisting the electrons to flow with greater efficiency.
    In the left container we can see an air vent pipe, this is introduced to allow air to pass inside the vessel as the water is electrolyzed into HHO gas. This air vent pipe prevents vacuum formation in the vessel while the electrolysis is in process.
    Since the input high voltage is derived from the motorcycle’s CDI coil or the spark plug, we can assume it to be in sync with the engines RPM and in accordance with the speed of the vehicle. Therefore the chance of inducing a disproportionate amount of HHO inside the combustion chamber is automatically controlled, making the procedures much safer and healthier for the vehicle’s engine.
    The HHO gas output from the bubbler chamber is directly integrated with the air intake passage of the motorcycle’s combustion chamber.
    Once the above set up is installed and initiated, an immediate improvement in the performance of the motorcycle’s engine could be expected and a drastic reduction in the consumption of the primary fuel could be witnessed.
    WARNING: THE PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION GUIDE OF HHO GAS IN MOTORCYCLE FOR IMPROVING ITS EFFICIENCY HAS NOT YET BEEN TESTED BY THE AUTHOR PRACTICALLY, EXTREME CAUTION AND CARE MUST BE EXERCISED WHILE TRYING THE EXPLAINED THEORY. THE AUTHOR CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IN AN EVENT OF AN ACCIDENT OR A FAILURE OF THE PROJECT WHILE CARRYING OUT THE EXPERIMENT.

Thanks,
    Taibani Imran.

Comment

HHO could be produced using a high voltage CDI coil circuit

Hello everyone.
      I tried to attach some photographs but my Internet is to
      slow so I am giving this link below please chack it out.

1) http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KLTfbxcy3e...Bgeneartor.png

2) http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ggsv552CtO...motorcycle.png

Thanks,
      Taibani Imran.

Comment

The acceleration of HHO fueled autos and motorbikes are dependent on nitrogen.....

Originally posted by taibaniimran View Post
        Hello everyone.
        From long time I am here in this forum
        But this is my first post as a new topic, before some days
        I was surfing on net n I got something that
        many people are working on HHO generator.
        Here I saw people are trying low volt and high
        Current (amp) for electorlysis.* but this guy have given this in
        his blog that higher voltage and lower current like
        some Milli amps will give high volume of hho gas.
        here is he say in his blog....

HHO gas in automobiles for enhancing their mileage
        *by approximately 50% or more, that means a reduction
        *of petrol or diesel consumption by the same amount.
        In the previous post I tried to put forth an innovative
        *design of a high voltage low current generator which
        could be used for splitting water into HHO gas
        (by decomposing the H2O bond into two parts
        *of hydrogen and one part of oxygen).

Using a high voltage for the electrolysis
        *allows the breaking apart of the water
        molecules by brute force without the
        need of a higher magnitudes of current
        *(amps), which in turn makes the procedure
        *extremely efficient.*
        For more information please refer this link below.
        How to Make HHO Fuel Cell in Automobiles for Enhancing Fuel Efficiency

I am very sorry if I have written anything wrong
        couz am sending this from my mobile. So please someone
        do copy pest all that information here from above link

Thanks
        Taibani Imran.
        ....otherwise, they'll merely be capable of idling in your garage. Acceleration in traffic, or up a hill, requires more than mere HHO. It requires nitrogen to supply the added kick to replace gasoline.

It's worth repeating, that the diagram....

....shows the HHO output being bubbled through water. This fulfills the Sir Humphrey Davy quote....

“Nascent Hydrogen. The doctrine of the nascent state has been developed, for the most part, in terms of hydrogen. Davy noticed in 1807 that electrolytic hydrogen will combine with nitrogen in the presence of water, while ordinary hydrogen will not.”

In other words, HHO alone is not enough to run a conventional, internal combustion engine. Nitrogen is also needed in the temporary format of ammonia and hydrazine, etc, before it reaches the engine for combustion. The splitting of dinitrogen /derived from air/ in modest amounts is easily achieved by passing the HHO output through water on the presumption that air is also allowed to pass through the water as well. This has been achieved by your diagram, linked above, in the left-hand vessel constituting the first stage of producing HHO claiming that it is a mere air vent pipe to prevent the formation of a vacuum. This is true, but it is also true to assume that the air entering the left-hand chamber is also contributing dinitrogen molecules from the air to enhance performance yet not get any of the credit as if HHO can somehow magically power the engine and convince doubters -- who are welled schooled in auto mechanics and who know better than to assume that water alone can power a car. It can't and they won't believe your claims for good reason, because both of you are under-informed on basic requirements of doing this successfully. Nitrogen combined with HHO can do this. Nitrogen alone cannot easily ignite; HHO can easily ignite. HHO cannot contribute enough force upon its ignition to move a car up a hill under constant demand to accelerate, but nitrogen can. Blended together, their ignition and performance can match that of gasoline.

If you go back to the links which I provided in my post...

http://www.energeticforum.com/water-...r-painter.html

... and watch some of the videos in which Petros Zagrofos is trying to convince "the panel of experts" that his invention does what he claims, I don't have to understand Greek to see the look on his face and in his gestures and body language to deduce his frustration at not convincing the experts that his system works. There too, nitrogen is probably not being given any credit for enhancing the performance of HHO.

So long as we lack awareness of all of the essential principles which are required to make this into a success story, so long will transportation from water power remain a pipe dream buried in skepticism. So, I prefer to describe this as being....

Water filled, air fueled.

For if we had to do this on the Moon, we'd have to admit to carrying on board tanks of air, in addition to water, or else we'd fail to accelerate into traffic or up a hill and remain idling our HHO engines in the driveway of our home. End of success story.

Comment

Hello Vinyasi,
          I don't understand what you are trying to prove,
          do you mean to say Mr Swagatam's design is not
          feasible?

Regards,
          Taibani Imran.

Comment

Originally posted by taibaniimran View Post
            Hello Vinyasi,
            I don't understand what you are trying to prove,
            do you mean to say Mr Swagatam's design is not
            feasible?

Regards,
            Taibani Imran.
            No and yes, respectively.

There are two types of feasibility which concern me: the feasibility of convincing someone else using a logical presentation versus the feasibility of performing a successful demonstration, respectively. I have no doubts over the design which you have presented would succeed. In fact, I quote Sir Humphrey Davy to that effect. But your citations constitute a presentation of sorts, and as such -- if I entertain a position of "the devils advocate", then I am proposing a small but significant oversight of failure to credit the role which nitrogen plays in all successful schemes of powering an internal combustion engine on water.

So, I say to you: all God Speed - to you - my good man!

Comment

Working...
            X