Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simplifly your lives. Build your own energy device in less than 1 day. Share!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simplifly your lives. Build your own energy device in less than 1 day. Share!

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9alJ0i5KanU[/VIDEO]

No pressure, not hard science, easy and safe build.

Pioneer then.

Share, Share, Share!

Keshe's stuff does not work based on what I've seen of people trying it. He has stated things about himself that essentially put him in the loony category IMO. Experiment if you want but know that things he has sold for big money have not worked and to my knowledge no one has ever had any notable success with anything he has put out there.
    Last edited by ewizard; 03-28-2016, 04:33 PM.
    There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Originally posted by ewizard View Post
      Keshe's stuff does not work based on what I've seen of people trying it. He has stated things about himself that essentially put him in the loony category IMO. Experiment if you want but know that things he has sold for big money have not worked and to my knowledge no one has ever had any notable success with anything he has put out there.
      The video above was filmed from people that did follow Keshe and are now producing a cube that instead of being nano coated with heat or caustic is just plain copper soaked in ash and water.

It's no longer the Magrav although it retains core copper winding and connection principles.

As far as i know, it so far is not being sold just taught today online so anyone can build and try.

Even newbies who did not follow Keshe through the years.

I am reserving judgement as i have not built the device as yet.

Comment

Did you watch the whole 5+ hours of video? I was not willing to spend that kind of time on something from Keshe as I believe he has nothing of interest however I am curious if those making the video seemed to think they were having success with this or did it go that far?
        There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

seems the video is now 'private' ..so ends chapter one
          Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

Working...
          X