Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini Circuit...High Heat Temps!!!

Hi All,

Has anyone been able to produce high temps from their Bedini circuit... Lets say in the 500* to 800*F range, around 1 amp @ 12 volts in less than 40 seconds?

Just asking... Because the Rosemary threads are closed and I cannot reply there and I do not have the time to read the posts in that thread, to see what has been done.

If you have please let me know how you have accomplished this. Even if no one replies I will post a video on this when I have some time.

Dave Wing
    Last edited by jettis; 03-13-2016, 06:57 PM. Reason: Change... 2 changed to 1 amp and 500* to 800*

Bedini heating circuit

What are you heating with a Bedini circuit and how is it configured in the circuit?
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
      What are you heating with a Bedini circuit and how is it configured in the circuit?
      Hi Aaron,
      I am going from memory...
      1)I was using the Bedini circuit in solid state mode.
      2)High resistance trigger pot, like a 0-10k pot.
      3)10-12 feet of bifilar 26 or 30 AWG wire, non twisted wire, wound no more than a half an inch in length with an air core, coil core opening of approx 1/4"
      4)Run the circuit at high frequency.
      5)Insert a copper coated gas welding rod into the core while running at high frequency, see how long it takes the rod to discolor and turn brown/purple.
      6)Next try a robertson head screw in the core, with the head sticking out of the core and see how long it takes to boil the water that you fill the robertson screw head with.

I believe it is nothing more than hysteresis. But it will give temps of close to 500* - 800*F when looking at the color temp chart below.

I hope this is somewhat clear.

On another note I submersed the body of the transitor in water to capture the heat from the circuit as well, but it started to corrode quite rapidly... Maybe it was galvanic corrosion / electrolysis?

I see no reason why this cannot be scaled up in size to perform some serious heating. Just my 2 cents.

Dave Wing
      Attached Files
      Last edited by jettis; 03-13-2016, 09:12 PM. Reason: Corrections...

Comment

Hi All,

Here is a video and a diagram with some claims made. It should be noted in the video I state the picture is wrong, referring to the temperature of the welding rod, in actuality the video and the diagram are both wrong... the actual temperatures that the welding rod reached are closer to 700-800*F range in the 40 seconds allotted for the test, in the video, while using a 12 volt battery as a power source and 1.3 amps of current draw for the active circuit.

Bedini for heat generation. - YouTube

In conjunction with the welding rod heat... It should also be noted that the coil and the transistor also put out much heat while the circuit is running and this waste heat could easily be harvested and or collected and used for ones heating needs as well.

So in general this system puts out a large amount of heat while still charging a secondary battery bank.

Dave Wing
        Attached Files
        Last edited by jettis; 03-13-2016, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jettis View Post
          Hi All,

Here is a video and a diagram with some claims made. It should be noted in the video I state the picture is wrong, referring to the temperature of the welding rod, in actuality the video and the diagram are both wrong... the actual temperatures that the welding rod reached are closer to 700-800*F range in the 40 seconds allotted for the test, in the video, while using a 12 volt battery as a power source and 1.3 amps of current draw for the active circuit.

Bedini for heat generation. - YouTube

In conjunction with the welding rod heat... It should also be noted that the coil and the transistor also put out much heat while the circuit is running and this waste heat could easily be harvested and or collected and used for ones heating needs as well.

So in general this system puts out a large amount of heat while still charging a secondary battery bank.

Dave Wing
          Dave, greetings
          Interesting to evaluate heating efficiency with pulse vs sine in resonance.
          Traditionally as you know eddy sine current is shallow at 400 kHz and deeper at 30 kHz.
          Since pulse measurements are controversial you may have a calometric
          method. Possibly a thin brass tube.
          water at room temp with a flow rate of 40 seconds for so many CC water.

i think the shallow eddy with thin brass tube thermal conductivity might suffice
          to show less watts according to your finding
          giving a higher temperature outcome. Others would need to prove that
          the same experiment using sine and there choice of coil and electric
          could produce same. Looks like you might win.

The older induction goals may have been studied to
          heat massive iron and they wanted coil longevity as a goal.
          seems to me I recall 72 kHz being one such derivation.

It is interesting to see where this will go for measuring pulse and heat.
          Nice to learn you are getting better heating efficiency.
          Last edited by mikrovolt; 03-14-2016, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X