X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiant spike puts out more than current

Secondary coil puts out many many more times than the primary coil

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41cfHcb7qd8[/VIDEO]

This is the pure currentless radiant spike being used to do work.
    Cheers

Originally posted by THEminoly View Post

Cheers
    It's about damn time Patrick! Now please tell me...that you have applied this to the larger machines, and that you have maximized the effectiveness of the for lack of a better way of putting it "distillation" process?

The small group who are working on a similar project should take note, because this is how its done (I should also say that this isn't limited to any particular switching model, its a free for all when you know what you're doing.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by erfinder View Post
      It's about damn time Patrick! Now please tell me...that you have applied this to the larger machines, and that you have maximized the effectiveness of the for lack of a better way of putting it "distillation" process?

The small group who are working on a similar project should take note, because this is how its done (I should also say that this isn't limited to any particular switching model, its a free for all when you know what you're doing.

Regards
      You are correct my friend - too many egos all over the place to even give credit where credit is due.
      Well, at least maybe some good people will prevail out of all this.

Comment

Cheers
        Hey Pat glad to see you again.

I watched your video with my 12 year old sitting here with me.
        I have been looking for a good home school science project for him.

One question: When you hook the cap up do you think the change
        caused more current draw on the battery? I guess the scope
        wouldn't show that anyway.

Either way it is an eye catcher for my son with that LEGO build.

I realize you are constantly involved with these spikes and look at
        what you are doing much differently than those of us who almost
        never do this stuff.

The first problem for me and I am almost certain for others is that
        it looks like 2 coils? One bigger that is bifilar? and another coil that
        is nothing like the other only guessing what it is.

The cap and the diode part with the transistor is easy for the 12
        year old but I don't think he knows how to do those coils. I think
        I know how the coil on the right is done.

If you have a circuit diagram for him that would help.

What it seems like you have done in this video is to power up
        a Bedini solid state osc on the right in very slow motion. 1 pulse
        per 2 seconds.

Then the pulse goes into an extra coil to kick the pendulum?

So I will assume the extra coil has a common ground with the OSC?

Thanks again.

Michael Rowland (Central Kansas)

Comment

Hi folks, Hi minoly, thanks for sharing.
          Yes, a circuit diagram would be great and coil details.
          Thanks.
          peace love light

Comment

Secondary coil puts out many many more times than the primary coil.
            Cheers
            Also I must address these few words you have posted.
            First you say coil 1 puts out more than coil 2. I don't
            understand that statement. Coil 1 acts as a generator
            and coil 2 acts as a motor coil. This is only speculation
            on my part so please don't think i am trying to correct
            your circuit in any way.

I am attempting to understand why you think the receiver
            coil gets more work done. This is what I want to start my son
            out on learning so I need to figure it out first.

Next you say only radiant powers the coil. Yes but when you
            put a cap in the line the radiant changes the energy to power the coil with current, I think.

So with the cap coil 2 is getting several volts@so many mili-amp burst?

This is how I see the circuit. If this is wrong please feel free to
            explain why and where I missed something.

Yes without the cap coil 2 get much less because it needs a translation
            or converter and the cap does this just fine.

What I was hoping someone would affirm is that the receiver coil
            always gets more back than the original source pulse due to radiant
            energy pumping.

But then you are not running coil 1 in HF oscillation, just a spike
            every 2 seconds.

For many decades men have used the sender/receiver coil to seek
            to increase output energy. This is Tesla based thinking I have heard
            for sometime.

Great going, got me thinking that's for sure.
            Last edited by BroMikey; 12-08-2015, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Joseph Newman's work might shed some light on it mike.
              Newman has some motors with fine wire and many volts, like the flyback spike and his motors do much work.
              Minoly's driver coil is doing no obvious work, but is being converted into obvious work by the receiver coil, which is more efficient in the arrangement shown.
              The capacitor is probably dropping the volts a bit into the receiver coil to give the small current needed.
              peace love light

Comment

Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                Joseph Newman's work might shed some light on it mike.
                Newman has some motors with fine wire and many volts, like the flyback spike and his motors do much work.
                Minoly's driver coil is doing no obvious work, but is being converted into obvious work by the receiver coil, which is more efficient in the arrangement shown.
                The capacitor is probably dropping the volts a bit into the receiver coil to give the small current needed.
                peace love light
                Hey Sky

I like John Bedini better than Newman. Bedini is honest and has a
                window motor design that does all the same things with the spike.
                You don't want to get me started on Newman because I get a
                bad ass knot in my gut everytime I hear his name.

Sorry Sky nothing personal against you. I just know to much
                about people.

You on the other hand lighten my day, like Pat's video. You see
                Pat's video is very subtle, he shows what is a simple experiment
                that everyone does. But do people understand the coil send/receive
                strategy.

It really is hard to get people to work together, they all have their
                own notions or even misconceptions but if they will experiment
                this is a beginning. Like you are a fine experimenter. Pat experiments
                all of the time.

I think John Bedini pointed this out many times when he talks
                about the simple spike and the last time I saw his post he was
                talking about running a motor just on capacitors, it was the
                window motor.

But again this is reflected energy from the same pulsed coil and is
                not the same thing.

If we could come to some sort of experiment that shows a send/
                receiver coil set relationship that produces more than it should then
                I think others would jump on board and express their ideas with
                their personal set of terms to explain their experience.

In the past we have pulsed the SSSG like Pat has there and not
                so much pulsing the SSSG into another coil. In the past we pulsed
                batteries looking for a good response and got it. The radiant
                spike Pat is focusing on for years lowers the resistance of the traveling
                or pumped energy and at the same time this "EVENT" may draw
                in a small portion extra. Not always, depending on getting your
                tuning just right.

Then when you get what you came for it is so small, only a proof of
                concept amount for a huge apparatus. I think guys like you and I who
                are more of less beginners have spent our time learning to make
                a circuit pulse and were happy with that.

Now it is time to move beyond. I think Pat is on to something. I am
                sure he has thought is through more than I have lately. It would be
                more conclusive for each of us to pulse our own coils to see if it seems
                like extra energy. How else could we tell?
                Last edited by BroMikey; 12-08-2015, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Hi Mike, Skywatcher and All,
                  And thank you for taking the time to put some very thoughtful words to “paper” here. I’ll do my best to help clarify what I’m using. I’m a big fan of any twelve-year-old taking on projects like these. That was about my son’s age when his interest in all this peeked and my daughters as well. I hadn’t thought about this as a science project but now that you mention it. It would be fantastic! Mostly because of the simplicity taking measurements and whatnot…

So you are describing the build to a T. if you check out this thread CPD mod - capacitor potentiometer diode modification I talk about the CPD mod, but all that is is a way to control how you put the battery across the coil. I think you have plenty of experience with that already. One can use almost any bifilar coil as the primary. What I have done is to choose a combination that uses as little current/energy from the battery as possible while still putting on a big spike. The ON time is tiny! Just enough to put out a spike.

The spike is isolated from the battery so whether I put the spike to the LEDs or the coil or another battery, there is NO more draw from the “run” battery. I’ve been running this for 72 hours and the battery is still at 4 volts. I'm not going to bother with video of the scope or people would accuse me of some sort of trickery. This spike is as close to pure radiant as I have ever been able to put out. The ON time is tiny tiny tiny. Yours does not have to be for this to work, but you will want to prove it to yourself anyway.

Ok so on the front and you DO NOT have to use these exact specifications! I have used several other combinations and they all work fine. This one is aluminum 18awg 2.7ohms of wire wound with 30awg copper same amount of turns. The thinner trigger wire allows for the quick pulse to the base which of course translates to very little ON time for the transistor and therefore very little current.

The second coil, which can also be almost any other coil I have in my box. I have used 30awg copper wound about a drinking straw for a total of 60ohms NO CORE. The key is finding the right size capacitor to put in parallel with that coil. On this particular coil with the size of spike I am sending to it. If I put a smaller cap say 1uf film cap… the cap and coil will oscillate like an LC and the magnet will move back and forth! If I go too big, nothing happens, the cap and coil eat up the spike so you just have to play around with different values, wish I had the math for you on this one, maybe your son will derive it for us :-) If you start out with a high impedance coil and a low value CAP that will help to get you in the ballpark.

Finally, that second coil is placed in the same exact spot the charging battery is in JB’s SS SSG same as the LEDs – only NOT using the neg to neg mod. To isolate the coil from the battery the ckt has to be just like the solid state SSG. The only thing that 2nd coil touches is the positive side of that battery. You can run it the other way but then you start adding more current from the primary into the system…

Hope this helps – stay COOL

Comment

Hi Mike, Skywatcher and All,

So you are describing the build to a T. .......................

Finally, that second coil is placed in the same exact spot the charging battery is in JB’s SS SSG same as the LEDs – only NOT using the neg to neg mod. To isolate the coil from the battery the ckt has to be just like the solid state SSG. The only thing that 2nd coil touches is the positive side of that battery. You can run it the other way but then you start adding more current from the primary into the system…

Hope this helps – stay COOL
                    holy guacamoly I didn't realize that Pat. Only one wire connected?
                    HUH? Now I am surprised. I had no idea.

You see I have never done an experiment like this one so I will
                    give it a try. Now I see why you are very excited also. This would
                    blow their minds in a classroom, let me tell you what. The conventional
                    wisdom says it ain't so.

One time I did some "IMPULSE COILS" but the negative lead was used
                    and I didn't follow the experiment very long. That one works also.

Well it's late and the old man is down the road.Nice work
                    I have some extra excitement now.
                    Last edited by BroMikey; 12-08-2015, 08:53 AM.

Comment

another investigation

the "pulse"

being investigated here also ?

Accurate Measurements on pulsed system's harder than you think.

respectfully

Chet
                      If you want to Change the world
                      BE that change !!

Comment

Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
                        the "pulse"

being investigated here also ?

Accurate Measurements on pulsed system's harder than you think.

respectfully

Chet
                        They should just listen to JB in the first place. Get those machines off of the SSG.
                        Charge 2 batteries for 1, that is use 1 battery to charge 2 batteries and be done with it.
                        That's what the original forum was all about. Other want-to-be's go down a rabbit hole.

Comment

I should also comment on the CAP, John Bedini has been talking about this for years. That it is one of the methods we can use to convert the spike into usable energy. Another method which everyone is familiar with is charging a flooded lead acid battery.

I think everyone that is around these forums has experimented with using Mr Bedini's SSG to charge a battery. Most, not all, just through a few wires, some components of their own choosing, whatever magnets they have laying around etc. They prove it can charge a battery, however since they fail to see more out than in, they quit and decide it does not work as prescribed and they announce to the world - I failed so it does not work! Although, they do leave out the "I failed" part.... I too failed for years, until one day someone hinted, aside from building to specifications! ... I should try adjusting the load, the charging batteries...

So here is a simple little experiment that makes it easy to see that the type of cap, the size of the cap does matter. One has to size the load correctly to take full advantage of any given spike. THIS GOES FOR THE CHARGING BATTERY as well. Now, once we play around with this little setup, aside from the other obvious benefits that are implied, we can also see how choosing the correct cap matters when we are making a cap dump circuit for the SSG.

Sincerely hope this helps someone...
                          Last edited by THEminoly; 12-10-2015, 04:54 PM.

Comment

In relation to the load, This is from:
                            Aaron Murakami Mod >to: Mohammad Yaseen • 10 months ago
                            About the wheeled version:

"Reducing friction helps increase efficiency and COP but very slight. Not sure where to get super conducting wires, but wheel in vacuum could help a small amount.

Actually, low resistance batteries are part of what is necessary. At Bedini's shop about 10 years ago maybe, Peter and John were doing a LOT of tests with 2000 ah 2 volt batteries wired into 2 different 12 volt banks. The impedance of the batteries were so low it was nearly impossible to measure. This is KEY. On one charge test that Peter did, the batteries received a lot more load powering capability than what left the power supply - it was unmistakable and was very high COP. When you have a longitudinal impulse propagating, any impedance greatly reduces the potential energy there... but this large battery bank, which came from a cell phone tower, had low enough impedance to allow the gains to show up.

Also, under these circumstances, the batteries actually do turn into negative resistors. Read this carefully: [url=http://www.icehouse.net/john1/index11.html[/url]...

When polarizing a battery with impulses of nearly pure potential and virtually no current, the battery develops its own internal charging current that did not come from the impulses... and it is not a tradeoff between voltage and current. That battery gets polarized with a high potential difference between its terminals and that polarizes the vacuum source potential around it to come into the battery and causes not only the battery to go into charging mode, but to actually give it a strong charge that is not just a voltage increase, but a load powering capacity increase.

With smaller batteries, Peter and John did thousands of charging/discharging tests - smaller meaning golf cart batteries. As long as the charge/discharge cycles were VERY CONSTANT, the batteries were able to deliver more energy than what left the power supply. Over the weekend when the charge/discharge cycles were not going on, these gains disappeared. There are countless charts that show this very consistent behavior.

Very few people have seen this because most people building these machines are hobbyists and are not setup to have these tests going on day in and day out so 80-95% or so is what they see in battery recovery alone - not including mechanical work from the wheel, which is free."

I should also comment on the CAP, John Bedini has been talking about this for years. That it is one of the methods we can use to convert the spike into usable energy. Another method which everyone is familiar with is charging a flooded lead acid battery.

I think everyone that is around these forums has experimented with using Mr Bedini's SSG to charge a battery. Most, not all, just through a few wires, some components of their own choosing, whatever magnets they have laying around etc. They prove it can charge a battery, however since they fail to see more out than in, they quit and decide it does not work as prescribed and they announce to the world - I failed so it does not work! Although, they do leave out the "I failed" part.... I too failed for years, until one day someone hinted, aside from building to specifications! ... I should try adjusting the load, the charging batteries...

So here is a simple little experiment that makes it easy to see that the type of cap, the size of the cap does matter. One has to size the load correctly to take full advantage of any given spike. THIS GOES FOR THE CHARGING BATTERY as well. Now, once we play around with this little setup, aside from the other obvious benefits that are implied, we can also see how choosing the correct cap matters when we are making a cap dump circuit for the SSG.

Sincerely hope this helps someone...
                            Last edited by alman; 12-10-2015, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by erfinder View Post

Regards
                              As always, nice to see your around and I've been thinking about your words about the spike as I watched Patrick's video. from over 2 years ago..

"The spike.....inductive kickback.....here is where we leave Kansas. To a force which can overcome any impedance....impedance becomes synonymous with conductivity...."

Al

Comment

Working...
                              X