Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ENLIGHTENED MAGNETISM (The Full Proof of Ken Wheeler's Theories)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ENLIGHTENED MAGNETISM (The Full Proof of Ken Wheeler's Theories)

Hello to All,

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etaYzqtEnDw&feature=youtu.be[/VIDEO]

ENLIGHTENED MAGNETISM, PART 1

Above is just the First Part of a series of Videos I will be uploading in my YT Chanel...

I would ask to please, -basically from the skeptics end- before start writing negative opinions about my work to be displayed here...to fully engage Your brains with your fingers...

Thanks!

Now, related to the Video Tests:

First notice that NO MOVING BODIES are present at any of the tests conducted.(Conductor(s) or Magnet) and that such motion (derivative of Time)from at least one of the bodies must be present in the typical Faraday-Maxwell-Lenz equations to obtain a Positive or Counter EMF from that type of Induction.

During all testing on above Video, the magnet and conductors/coils remain static by firmly attached to a very heavy piece of steel.

So, the displacement of the Dielectric Field is achieved simply by Attraction to Contact at the upper pole of the magnet from a solely -not winded, not magnetized- and loose piece of iron cylinder. Where Gravity and Attraction by dropping this cylinder on top is the only "effort" done to achieve this output measurement.

Now, if we all go to Page 91 from Ken Wheeler's book we read clearly:

Magnetism is dimensional, the dielectric is intradimensional, or in counterspace, and only when these two Ether fields move against each other over time is there electrification, which is the Ether in a modality of dynamic polarization.
    Out of that statement above I will cite the most relevant part (in bold and underlined) that I have based all my Video testings:

ONLY when these two Ether fields move against each other over time is there electrification.

And by just making contact with a piece of ferromagnetic material volume to one of the magnet's poles, we are displacing this dielectric field, or moving it against the spatial polarity where the conductors are capturing the charges.

Concluding...That I am NOT moving either Magnet nor Conductor(s) during all the tests, therefore, there are NOT any "cutting" of any "Lines of Force" taking place.

At around 15:31 in TEST 7, I am showing what the Output Sinewave would look like if I move that same Coil related to the Magnet... shape and measurement difference is clearly observed compared to Dielectric displacement output.

The Results from all tests clearly demonstrates that conductors must be placed exactly at the levels where the displacement is taking place during the Interaction, meaning -for this particular case- from the Middle to the Top of the Magnet embodiment, in order to obtain the highest values, whether Negative or Positive outputs.

When conductors are placed either at middle or bottom levels of the magnet, is obtained a lower output, but primarily, we capture a "mixed" positive-negative values due to both polarization's being disturbed due to the inertial dielectric displacement.

Actually the "sufficient proof" of dielectric output measurement could have ended right at TEST 3 (10:53) with the last 1/4 inch copper ring...and the reason why I started testing "Spiral Type Structures"...is to notice the difference in gain, since we are only capturing one revolution of energy displacement with solid/single conductors volumes...and not several, like we observe as the higher number of turns coils are used...to the point of lighting a small LED.

THE DEMONSTRATION OF VORTICITY IN THE MAGNETIC FIELDS POLARIZATION (17:35)

This final testing is so simple...that actually will need no explanation, after watching video.

The Vortex rotation of both polarization types or poles, versus the way we set our coils in either two ways...:

1- Following the same direction (Coil winding versus Spatial Field)...or

2- Following opposite directions between each others.

Where I do find an interesting result is when is used the same directions on both components (either CW-CW or CCW to CCW)...and the big difference in output obtained. And on this tests I have a loose spool of winded wires, which is so easy to reverse...BUT, when we are winding into the steel core of any electro-dynamic machine...there is not an "option" to take it off and reverse it that simple...

Concluding that there are some noticeable losses when both components are interacting opposite to each others.

I only hope that all this work will serve to enlighten others...and start understanding that the "Classic Magnetism" we have been taught is completely wrong and so far apart from reeality in every aspect we look at it. And as a result, all our designed Electrodynamic Machines will never be perfect unless we have full domain of this concepts.

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-01-2015, 04:47 PM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

moving body

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

Now, related to the Video Tests:

First notice that NO MOVING BODIES are present at any of the tests conducted.(Conductor(s) or Magnet) and that such motion (derivative of Time)from at least one of the bodies must be present in the typical Faraday-Maxwell-Lenz equations to obtain a Positive or Counter EMF from that type of Induction.
    Hi Ufo,

I watched the video and see that every pulse on the scope is a result of you moving an iron cylinder to the top of the magnet with the coil around it. That iron cylinder is a moving body.

This is just an observation and not intended to start any argument.

Regards,

bi

Comment

Originally posted by bistander View Post
      Hi Ufo,

I watched the video and see that every pulse on the scope is a result of you moving an iron cylinder to the top of the magnet with the coil around it. That iron cylinder is a moving body.

This is just an observation and not intended to start any argument.

Regards,

bi
      Hello Bistander,

I am referring basically to the Two (2) Main and simple "Bodies" intervening in Faraday's Induction...which are strictly "Conductor" and "Magnet".

In this case the "third body" or the Iron Cylinder is utilized as an exciter to displace the dielectric field towards it.

However, at any point the iron cylinder movement is causing any of the Two Main Bodies cited above to move...right?

If you agree to the above...then we could step into my following question to you:

According to the well known Faraday's Induction concepts...Am I cutting any lines of force in any those tests, except at 15:31 TEST 7 (Duh) or the test where I move the larger coil related to magnet to demonstrate Faraday's Induction wave-output?

Thanks

Ufopolitics
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

changing magnetic flux

Hello Bistander,

I am referring basically to the Two (2) Main and simple "Bodies" intervening in Faraday's Induction...which are strictly "Conductor" and "Magnet".

In this case the "third body" or the Iron Cylinder is utilized as an exciter to displace the dielectric field towards it.

However, at any point the iron cylinder movement is causing any of the Two Main Bodies cited above to move...right?

If you agree to the above...then we could step into my following question to you:

According to the well known Faraday's Induction concepts...Am I cutting any lines of force in any those tests, except at 15:31 TEST 7 (Duh) or the test where I move the larger coil related to magnet to demonstrate Faraday's Induction wave-output?

Thanks

Ufopolitics
        Hi Ufo,

In my opinion, you are altering the magnetic flux pattern when you introduce the iron cylinder into the magnet circuit. This action changes the flux lines cutting the coil and therefore represents dΦ/dt. The change of the flux does not require movement of the coil or of the magnet.

Also, when the iron cylinder comes into contact with the magnet, there is a noticeable sound (clank). So it appears that there is an impact between the cylinder and the magnet. This undoubtedly causes some relative motion between the coil and magnet because they are not rigidly fixed to each other.

I can't speculate as to the proportion the spike is due to the top or second paragraph above. But it might be interesting to see if you scope (very nice, BTW) could expand the pulse on the time scale.

Regards,

bi

Comment

To "refresh" some old Documents...

On the Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies (1920 Edition)

by Albert Einstein, translated by Meghnad Saha

It is well known that if we attempt to apply Maxwell's electrodynamics, as conceived at the present time, to moving bodies, we are led to asymmetries which does not agree with observed phenomena. Let us think of the mutual action between a magnet and a conductor. The observed phenomena in this case depend only on the relative motion of the conductor and the magnet, while according to the usual conception, a distinction must be made between the cases where the one or the other of the bodies is in motion. If, for example, the magnet moves and the conductor is at rest, then an electric field of certain energy-value is produced in the neighborhood of the magnet, which excites a current in those parts of the field where a conductor exists. But if the magnet be at rest and the conductor be set in motion, no electric field is produced in the neighborhood of the magnet, but an electromotive force which corresponds to no energy in itself is produced in the conductor ; this causes an electric current of the same magnitude and the same career as the electric force, it being of course assumed that the relative motion in both of these cases is the same.
          The above quoted paragraph is just at the beginning of the full article originally written in 1905, being this the start to Special Relativity Theory presentation...The reason why I brought it here (and actually I would have loved to add it to video, but I was very restricted with time) is because of Einstein's very well defined Title and description about the only two "considered" possibilities -and up to now- between two "physical entities" or "Bodies" probabilities of interactions between them...which are very clear:

We whether move magnet while leaving conductor at rest...or We move conductor while leaving magnet at rest...

So, it is either one or two...right?

And we all must realize that from this simple "dichotomy" that started from Faraday's days...to date...has derived in the way we have been designing and constructing "officially" Electric Generators for two Centuries.

Never a "Third Body" or even a Third Possibility got to participate in this "very private and conservative" exchange?!...

Think about it...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

Hi Ufo,

In my opinion, you are altering the magnetic flux pattern when you introduce the iron cylinder into the magnet circuit. This action changes the flux lines cutting the coil and therefore represents dΦ/dt. The change of the flux does not require movement of the coil or of the magnet.
            But of course the "magnetic flux pattern" has "changed" due to the iron proximity to contact.

Now (the 1M dollars question)...is how it has actually "changed" is where the real answer lies...

If we go based on the geometrical description to cause flux over time displacement; please realize that the time taken is 1/500 milliseconds (Scope is set at 500 mS)...and iron "fall" is as vertical as possible...And if we go by the known structure of Domain Walls (by the way, did you convince of its existence since our last exchange?)...We are only displacing the "reversing wall" by bringing it upwards within the coil range...and that will cause a very fast and very short "up-down" signal of almost not noticeable measurements.

Also, when the iron cylinder comes into contact with the magnet, there is a noticeable sound (clank). So it appears that there is an impact between the cylinder and the magnet. This undoubtedly causes some relative motion between the coil and magnet because they are not rigidly fixed to each other.
            Negative, the sound you heard is just the damping vibration of steel hitting another hard metal (Neodymium magnet) plus the heavy steel base it is seating/attracted/attached strongly to...

For example: I could get a metal bat...aluminum for an instance, and hit a very high, rigid, solid and metal pole stuck on the ground...and for sure you will do hear a very loud "clank" noise...however, I bet you I have not moved that steel pole even a fraction of a mm...I for sure moved as well as my bat...

I can't speculate as to the proportion the spike is due to the top or second paragraph above. But it might be interesting to see if you scope (very nice, BTW) could expand the pulse on the time scale.

Regards,

bi
            Can't relate it to either one...the size of that signal is too high related to either the flux/time variation...or the very tight and short vibration (clanking noise) taking place...

Please look at the beginning of video where I show the approximate displacement of the Dielectric Field observed through viewing film with the same iron cylinder...now that IS a much bigger displacement than both of your above cited examples.

A very simple way to expand signal (spike) over time is by an ancient engineering method still applied up to now...:

By repetition of the single/modular structure

...that gives rise to all kind of different types of machines...right?

The other way would be by steel/iron vibration at the perfect distance and amplitude range.

I have done a lot more tests than the only ones shown on video...and the more copper I add to coil...the higher the spike gets...it seems there are no "spatial limits" as width expansion of the coils.

Finally I do have another question...

In the case I would be just making the "Typical Faraday Induction" (which I am very sure I am not)...then where is the negative equation of the same magnitude represented by Lenz Law in that signal?

No where...Bistander.

Take care, have to go and thanks for sharing your points of view.

Ufopolitics
            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-01-2015, 08:36 PM.

Comment

...then where is the negative equation of the same magnitude represented by Lenz Law in that signal?
              As in E = - dΦ/dt. It is arbitrary since you choose the direction of coil turns, polarity of the magnet and polarity of the scope. If you could actually analyze and define the flux field change in the space occupied by the coil, then you could see that the polarity of E would adhere to Lenz.

bi

Comment

As in E = - dΦ/dt. It is arbitrary since you choose the direction of coil turns, polarity of the magnet and polarity of the scope. If you could actually analyze and define the flux field change in the space occupied by the coil, then you could see that the polarity of E would adhere to Lenz.

bi
                Oh come on Bistander,

Sorry, but it seems you are now running out of "other logical possibilities" so then you are resorting to nonsensical ones.

The direction of the last tested coil, the highest output one...I swap it so many times related to also so many different probabilities...however, ALL just rendered/pointed to the expected results according to the Vorticity of each tested polarized field versus the winding directions.

Besides, you know that everything here is Relative...A loose Coil only needs to be wounded one way, then just by turning it related to magnet axis we have exactly the opposite geometries.

You also know exactly what a typical moving coil into magnet induction sine wave output of plus and minus over time would look like...where it is very obvious the In-Out signal reflecting in sine plus sine minus...where Lenz would exactly that same sine but minus...and not only in a simple math formula...but real observation on scope...No such thing here, it is just a very straight up vertical spike with the negative also reflected and written there in every test.

I chose the Polarity of the Scope?...

That was the best one you have shot so far...I thought you knew better than that!

You know the Scope, any scope, would "interpret" (meaning process) ANY Signal...and send it to screen the right way?...no matter if I just use One Terminal...the "Positive" or the Probe Pen without the gator clips?

Now, please, let's take a brake from our dialogue here...and let me hear what others have to say...

Take care

Ufopolitics

Comment

bi
                  Nice going UFO, don'tcha think, BI??

http://web.mit.edu/8.02t/www/materia...tion_W08D2.pdf

I am still listening to the presentation guys, great info but I think
                  the simple explanation to how right Ken is comes down to seeing
                  fields with more modern techniques. We have all of the work of
                  Howard Johnson that no one seems to ever talk about that was done
                  long before Ken came around.

When it comes right down to who is right and who is wrong about
                  possible theories I will always stick to the rule of thumb procedure
                  I came up with many years ago that goes like this:

If the university told you that the theory is one way and someone
                  told you it is another, it probably is a lie on the college level side or
                  let's say "Not the whole truth"

It is video's like UFO has put out here today that are far more
                  enlightening and there is no teacher there to tell you to go sit
                  in the corner when the students begin questioning the faulty reasoning
                  that "They" call concrete. Many you men and women have pointed out
                  how they view any experiment with very young, sharp minds who
                  have been told they were wrong, when in fact were seeing clear.

For this I have developed a righteous hatred for arrogant bullies who
                  never once in their lives gave precedence to any real science, only
                  show-boatings religion.

Hats off to UFO and any real thinker who is not a push over taking it laying down because "TEACHER SAYS SO"

I'll be back.
                  Last edited by BroMikey; 12-02-2015, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                    Nice going UFO, don'tcha think, BI??

http://web.mit.edu/8.02t/www/materia...tion_W08D2.pdf
                    From page 7 of that linked presentation:

I think that when the iron cylinder is placed on top of the magnet, the angle of the flux through the coil is altered. The third bullet in that slide applies. And also notice the minus sign per Lenz.

bi
                    Attached Files

Comment

Great video (as always) UFO!!
                      Really mind boggling. Looking forward for the next episodes.
                      Best regards,
                      Ben
                      P.S you may want to watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGmn...SrtI_EvryYCqBt
                      Last edited by Ben2503; 12-02-2015, 02:00 PM. Reason: p.s.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks Brother Mikey,

@Bistander:

Hi Ufo,

Inside the magnet there is not an all North domain on one end and an all South domain on the other end divided by a wall down the middle. I don't believe there is anything "in" the magnet in the middle which shows as the white line on your images.
                        Up to that discussion we had in the above quoted post from you in another thread...you did not even know about the proven discovery and existence of a Main Domain Wall or Bloch Wall, exactly in the middle of every single magnet in the world...search Felix Bloch discovery of its structure.

If you keep looking at a Magnetic Field as a One(1) simple loop from North to South...Ignoring any center "interference" like in reality takes place....then all those formulas will look nice and dandy...but they don't apply when we see the real deal.

If You insist on keeping the same Closed Mind about something proven otherwise, then that is called stubbornness, and I can't keep dealing with a completely closed mind.

There is absolutely no angle between iron cylinder and magnet cylinder, they interact exactly in a straight, vertical line. And it is NOT just to "place" cylinder on top of magnet's pole...there must be a directional space travel accelerated by SELF attraction or like Ken calls it a Linear Voidance.

It is way more than what we all have learned, the formation of a dielectric plane right at the tip of iron cylinder under the influence of the field shows there is more involved that simply comes to when dealing with classic magnetism...Or is it a secondary "Domain Wall" formed there?...absolutely NOT, Domain Walls are supposed to form between Two Opposite Domains, a North and a South...in this case the iron is just an extension of whatever that influenced polarization was, a continuation...so what it is formed there on the tip of the iron cylinder?

When we approach two magnets by their opposite/alike poles the formation of a "Third dielectric field" (having in mind there are one dielectric at each magnet's center) takes place, except that it forms exactly in the middle of "nowhere"...in the exact space between both N-S poles, no matter if the distance to approach varies...the "constant" field will remain right in the middle spatial between both bodies, until they make contact, then all fields UNIFY into just one...right at center of the two magnets...

So then We could ask ourselves...Does a Domain Wall can form right in the middle of the Space between Two Opposite Polarization separated by a considerable air gap?...and not only within the ferromagnetic mass?

Those facts above will change everything right?

The "N-Machine" from DePalma shows clearly the collection of Energy Differential between equatorial plane of Magnet and either one of the two extremes center...and so Faraday's Disc...None of this "phenomena" has been explained clearly by Classic Magnetism.

Take care guys

Ufopolitics
                        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-02-2015, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben2503 View Post
                          Great video (as always) UFO!!
                          Really mind boggling. Looking forward for the next episodes.
                          Best regards,
                          Ben
                          P.S you may want to watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGmn...SrtI_EvryYCqBt
                          Thanks Ben,

If you think this Video was mind boggling...then just wait for Machine Applications, and please fasten your seat belts...

I like that video, the guy is good, fast, sharp...I love that kind.

Particularly a paragraph I have copied from time 14:36:

Scientists blindly defend what they were taught (most really don't understand what they were taught); therefore, science has become a religion based on blind faith.
                          Where I kind of disagree with Distinti's Magnetic Wave Theory...is that we can not just simply "jump" to the New Theories of Magnetic Waves structures...IF our simple and merely Source, the Field, the Magnet, the Electromagnet... has not been dissected to the Max possibilities by experiments.

However, I do agree there are electromagnetic waves that travel at a distance...But my focus at this point is still in the close range distance effects primarily...Why?...just because they are the ones directly involved when we are talking about Electrodynamic Machines development...

That is my "Field" so far...

Thanks again and Kind Regards

Ufopolitics
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-02-2015, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Thanks Ben,

If you think this Video was mind boggling...then just wait for Machine Applications, and please fasten your seat belts...

I like that video, the guy is good, fast, sharp...I love that kind.

Particularly a paragraph I have copied from time 14:36:

Where I kind of disagree with Distinti's Magnetic Wave Theory...is that we can not just simply "jump" to the New Theories of Magnetic Waves structures...IF our simple and merely Source, the Field, the Magnet, the Electromagnet... has not been dissected to the Max possibilities by experiments.

However, I do agree there are electromagnetic waves that travel at a distance...But my focus at this point is still in the close range distance effects primarily...Why?...just because they are the ones directly involved when we are talking about Electrodynamic Machines development...

That is my "Field" so far...

Thanks again and Kind Regards

Ufopolitics
                            Hi UFO.
                            Glad you liked it. This guy is also very 'common sense' driven and that's what I like.
                            I am not a blind follower and do not agree to all he (or anybody else) is putting forward but I have the greatest respect for guys like him and you that put so much effort in trying to get a better understanding of the world around us.

After watching several YT videos I am more and more becoming convinced that there are big differences between permanent Magnets fields and electro magnetic fields. One video ( I think it was by Tinman) showed clearly the vortex of a permanent magnet, whereas the electromagnet didn't

Again, looking forward for your next installments. The more you puzzle me, the more I like it.
                            Thanks again.
                            Best regards,
                            Ben

Comment

@Bistander:

Hi Ufo,

Inside the magnet there is not an all North domain on one end and an all South domain on the other end divided by a wall down the middle. I don't believe there is anything "in" the magnet in the middle which shows as the white line on your images.
                              Up to that discussion we had in the above quoted post from you in another thread...you did not even know about the proven discovery and existence of a Main Domain Wall or Bloch Wall, exactly in the middle of every single magnet in the world...search Felix Bloch discovery of its structure.
                              Hi Ufo,

Unless you're God, you cannot state with any certainty what I knew. And awareness and acceptance are different.

At any rate, my point is that there are millions of very small (microscopic) domains in that magnet of yours, not 2 like you illustrate and seem to believe. It is my understanding that each domain has walls between it and its neighbors. How many of these walls are Bloch walls? I don't know. But I do not believe there is a dividing wall at the geometric center between the north and south poles of every magnet.

You say there is and call it a main domain wall or Bloch Wall and also a dielectric plane. I don't know about that for sure. Heck, I don't even know what a dielectric plane is. You and Ken seem to need counterspace to explain that. So let's not go there.

I know this is from wikipedia, but I have seen it elsewhere many times and believe it is an actual microphotograph of domains.

Photomicrograph of NdFeB, the magnetic material used to make neodymium rare earth magnets, under a Kerr-microscope, showing the magnetic domain structure. The metal is composed of microscopic crystal grains. The domains are the light and dark stripes faintly visible within each grain. Due to magnetic anisotropy, the crystal lattice of each grain has an "easy" preferred direction of magnetization, and the domains form as stripes roughly parallel to this direction. The magnetization of light and dark domains is opposite, parallel to their long axis. In most of the grains the domains are parallel to the surface, but in the outlined grain the "easy" direction of magnetization is almost vertical, so only the ends of the domains are visible. ).
                              bi
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X