Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keshe, Fraud, Fraud or super-plasma-coated Fraud?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keshe, Fraud, Fraud or super-plasma-coated Fraud?

I do not want to clutter up those "happy threads" with realistic thoughts, so I think it is best to start a separate thread for this.
    I find it truly amazing to see how many people buy this Keshe crap. How does he do that?
    Keshe is a torrent of flash-words, such as "nano-coating", "super conductivity", "plasma", and his own inventions such as "Gas in Nano State", but used in sentences where they make no sense at all.
    The average (wo)man has absolutely no idea what exactly the meaning of those words is, they only feel its "high tech", "space age" value. So when Keshe shows his simple chemistry experiments and tells you that you can be a high tech engineer yourself, many want to believe so.
    Keshe's instructions are even contradicting his own words but no one cares, because they want to be high tech engineers, taking part in this world changing plan of Keshe, who openly refers to himself as the messiah.
    That last fact alone should at least put some seeds of doubt in any intelligent mind.
    Let's just take a look at a few of his ideas, as I feel I am far too intelligent to waste more time on this. Not because I believe I am so terribly intelligent, but because I believe even a retarded baboon on LSD is too intelligent to do so (and I think I can outsmart one of those).

Nano-coating.
    The process he describes is a chemical process where NaOH acts on a metal to produce an hydroxide of this metal (which in some cases will decompose into a simple oxide, for example by heating).
    It has absolutely nothing to do with nano-technology, however much you wish to believe so.
    Nano is a prefix meaning one billionth. In nano-technology it refers to the size of the involved particles, which should be in the nano-meter range, which is close to the atomic scale. For comparison the diameter of a sodium atom is about 380 pico meter, so three of those tightly packed together would be little more than 1 nano meter.
    A nano-coating should be either about 1 nano-meter thick, or be composed of particles the size of about 1 nano-meter.
    The first option would mean a layer that is so thin, that it would be impossible to see. This does quite obviously not apply to Keshe's nano coatings.
    So it must be the second option, which is actually true because for example a Zn(OH)2 molecule does have the appropriate size, and so does a Cu(OH)2 molecule or even the (black) CuO molecule. But it makes no sense because literally every thing is made up of molecules at this scale. That way even writing with a pen on a paper could be considered applying a nano-coat onto the paper. Keshe makes the terminology meaningless.
    What is even more hilarious is Keshe's claim that the nano-coating will expand by itself and grow over all electrical wires in your house rendering them super-conductive.
    Almost as if his nano-coatings were living entities.

Superconductivity.
    This claim is the most easy to disprove. Superconductivity means that there is NO electrical resistance. This means that if I take a super-conductive ring and bring a magnet close to it, the magnet will induce a EMF in the ring. This EMF will in turn produce an infinite current to oppose the magnet's approach. Result: a magnet can not approach a superconductive ring. You can make a magnet float on such a ring or make the ring float over the magnet.
    So.... nano-coat a copper ring and make a video where it hovers over a magnet....
    I dare you.

Plasma.
    Please look up this term on wiki. Not that wiki is perfect but it gives you at least some understanding about it.
    A plasma is a gas in which the outer electrons are freed from any particular atom. These electrons can now freely move around, hopping from atom to atom, and thus create electrical conductivity. The thing is, that while entering an atom the atom gains energy which is released as a photon, or light. There for a conducting plasma produces light and it does so in a very specific spectrum (combination of colours) for each atom.
    The light emitted (or absorbed) by a plasma does identify the atoms it is composed of.
    Keshe talks a lot about plasma's but in none of his experiments is there any evidence of a plasma, such as the light that it should be producing when carrying an electrical current.
    Also in his "plasma capacitors" there is absolutely no evidence of a plasma.

GAs in Nano State.
    This is a truly amazingly absurd notion. I imagine Keshe arriving home, closing his front door and bursting out in hysterical laughter about all the ridiculous nonsense he has been telling that day and the faces of the people actually believing it.
    Gas, any gas is by definition always in a nano state. It would not be a gas if it wasn't.
    Now I see videos of people doing simple electro-chemical experiments producing salts of copper, zinc and other metals and believing that it is a gas!
    I saw a video of someone telling you'd have to use distilled water (meaning free of minerals) then he adds sea-salt (sodium chloride mixed with tons of minerals), that defies the point of starting with distilled water. Most video's making CO2 in nano state, do not have anything to do with CO2.

nano-coating as superconductive insulator
    In his (or should I write His, Keshe being divine?) Magrav-blueprints, he tells you that you don't need to worry about the fact that the wires are not insulated and touching each other because the nano-coating will take care of that. But wasn't the nano-coat super conductive? How can you insulate a wire with a superconductive coating?

Well this is all the time I want to waste on this person. Meaning that I will most likely not respond to any comments posted here.
    FAR too many resources are being wasted on this man.
    Why not let a few people verify his experiments and post their results? While you just wait to see it.
    Just think for a moment, if I had an apparatus that produces overunity, would there be ANY need AT ALL to invite people over to come and see it?

I rest my case.

Ernst.

well said

Well said Ernst.

Just think for a moment, if I had an apparatus that produces overunity, would there be ANY need AT ALL to invite people over to come and see it?
    Thinking about it:
    I wouldn't call my OU apparatus an "OU apparatus" but " Energy Saving Device". Power my house with it, make videos of it and of all of my measurements.
    Find an investor and production facilities.
    Then I would go public on as many forums, TV shows etc... as I could. Showing test results and the blue prints, the lot.

Cheers Best
    Ben

Comment

here is a good fellow to watch
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrBUoxLbg9c

Chet
      If you want to Change the world
      BE that change !!

Comment

I don't believe this is a new technology. We find the interconnected coils-within-coils in the Daniel McFarland Cook "Battery"; then there is the oxide-coated windings of the Stubblefield Earth Battery. What about the Hubbard Atmospheric Generator? I'm tending to believe that Keshe has kind of let the cat out of the bag on operative principles in a number of technologies - principles that have been kept under wraps.
        Bob

Comment

Before completely dismissing the BS created by Keshe think of the coatings not as "superconductors" but as semiconductors, particularly the use of copper oxide over a dielectric layer of the so called "nano coating" process.

The Keshe project caught my curiosity because I've worked in the area of chemical diodes using some of the same materials and coatings. You can learn more about these coatings by looking up copper oxide and it's uses.

You can look into the Stark and Zeeman effect as well as an Exciton....

The coils are based on a Russian reactor and I found it quite interesting that the diameter ( inside and outside ) of both coil sets are based on Phi - inner coil inside diameter is Phi, the outside diameter of the same coil is Phi x 2. The outer coils inner diameter is Phi^2 and outside diameter is Phi^3. The lengths would suggest a 3.5 to 7 Ghz range of operation with an interesting range of Phi harmonics.

I'm not trying to defend the keshe design in that it works or not, only pointing out some interesting things I've found based on some prior work I've done in this area and how it relates to what keshe appears to be doing. I plan to follow along even if there is no other reason except to refine my skills and knowledge of the doping process used to create a semiconducting diode coating. Maybe there is more there than I'm seeing at the moment and more will become of it - maybe not... either way I come out ahead in my research...

Comment

Hello Ernst!

Did you build the device? Or what is the point off your negative posts?
            Is the earth flat, you can die if you go faster then 60km/h because you
            can't breathe....

br, e

Comment

Originally posted by editor View Post
              Hello Ernst!

Did you build the device? Or what is the point off your negative posts?
              Is the earth flat, you can die if you go faster then 60km/h because you
              can't breathe....

br, e

If I take an Ankh (symbol for eternal life) and put it in line with the mains supply and tell you that after some time it will reduce your power consumption from 1% to 99% after some years. would you, editor, dare to replicate my device?

if yes - why?
              if no -why not?

Comment

Hi, Delorean

Well I didn't replicate the Keshe device, that's why I don't write here if it works or not. But if I don't understand how it works because they didn't teach me in the school it doesn't mean it's not working.
                We are all waiting for the first replication on the net for some results.
                I guess I reply you question, I'm done here. Going to the workshop do to some real work!

br, d

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
                If I take an Ankh (symbol for eternal life) and put it in line with the mains supply and tell you that after some time it will reduce your power consumption from 1% to 99% after some years. would you, editor, dare to replicate my device?

if yes - why?
                if no -why not?

Comment

Hubbard coil is the same as McFarland coils combined with some additional coil to close-loop.

I believe Keshe is a way to control the market in the manner "we have all rights to technology and you must buy from us the magic ingredient"

Comment

Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
                    here is a good fellow to watch

Chet
                    YEA!!!!!!!!! IT WORKS, IT WORKS!!!!! Thanks Ramset

What is it?

That guy calls the "SSG" a fraud
                    Last edited by BroMikey; 11-08-2015, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

What is it?

Did you check Zero's website?News and current events for Alternative Energy research by Zero Fossil Fuel - Hydrogen, Solar, Wind
                      this is what he writes:
                      Keshe

Is Mr. Keshe everything that he claims? Does he really have and understand technologies that will completely transform humanity as he is boldly claiming? Or is he vying to become one of the greatest bull****ters of all time? Or even worse, a wolf in sheeps clothing?

I am certain people here are going to criticize me for making this comment. It will likely also be edited (if not discarded altogether) by the forum censors. And so, if this post does end up being censored or discarded, let it be known that there are people here who have had enough of nothing more than lip service and excuses.

There is no doubt that Mr. Keshe is a very intelligent man. He is also a marvellous philosopher. We all want to believe what he is preaching and that the technologies he is claiming actually exist. However, his talents and philosophies also make him perfectly suited to be the ultimate conman for those who desire what he preaches so deeply that they will believe anyone making such bold claims.

The fact remains, extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof. And the fact is, we have yet to see any evidence that his technology actually exists, let alone incontrovertible evidence. We also have not seen any working replications of his designs as he claims have been made by groups around the globe. Why would they not come forward? I certainly would. All we have is the word of an Iranian citizen who set up his base of operations in Belgium, who has stated he has no interest in dual citizenship, distributing his "technology" via USB sticks to foreign embassies.

Suppose for a moment that this man is sympathetic to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Do you suppose that Ahmadinejad has forgotten the way viruses were planted in computers used at his uranium enrichment facilities for the production of nuclear weapons, crippling them for a time? Can you think of any better way to exact revenge than to get nations around the globe to accept USB devices with as yet unknown, and therefore undetectable trojan payloads triggered at his command, distributed by an honest and trustworthy figure such as our Mr. Keshe here?

First and foremost, I would urge any embassy that has accepted this "gift" to treat it as they would any time bomb. Secondly, I am tired of words. It is time for Mr. Keshe to put up or shut up. Fish or cut bait. Piss or get off the pot. Or any number of other colourful phrases that may apply.

Peace and good will to all men.

Z

Related Links

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

What is it?

What works?

Comment

Video Title #421 Keshe Plasma Reactors up & running!

Dave
                          Its in Zero's tittle

#421 Keshe Plasma Reactors up & running!

***IMPORTANT UPDATE*** 10/30/2015 After numerous troubles keeping the reactors balanced and sealed from fluid leakage I have decided to redesign them slightly. I'm so confident the new design will hold up well that I posted it to Thingiverse at Keshe Plasma Reactor sphere 40mm by ZeroFossilFuel - Thingiverse I am now also going to electroplate the interiors with about 0.5mm thickness copper then nano coat them with the caustic method, PRECISELY conforming to the original design. While my copper vapor deposition looked cool, it may not have the correct properties. This will be a 100% authentic replication with no deviation. Sourcing the electroplating materials now. Should be a few more days before they arrive and a couple of weeks before they are back in service.

---------------------------------------
                          I believe Zero is doing his absolute best to investigate this claim.
                          and I am certain all reading here applaud his efforts.

respectfully
                          Chet
                          PS
                          To @Ben
                          your Quote
                          "did you see Zero's website"
                          end Quote
                          ---------------------
                          Ben
                          Do you see Zero doing a tried and true replication to the best of his ability ?
                          you have posted old quotes not current events.

this replication is his most recent take on Keshe and is quite sincere and unbiased .
                          and in My opinion would qualify as a good independent 3rd party claim of this work [I just hope he's "believing" while he builds !:'}]
                          Last edited by RAMSET; 11-09-2015, 12:41 AM.
                          If you want to Change the world
                          BE that change !!

Comment

I am glad to see these responses.
                            When I am reading the stuff of Keshe and his followers, I loose my faith in humanity and start believing that we are all doomed to imbecility. I would almost welcome the extermination plans of "the elite".
                            The posts here restore some of my faith.

And to all those who are so desirous to believe, let's just wait until we see the first working reactor. Even Keshe himself has failed to show us one.
                            I agree with Ramset, that the zero-guy seems to be a serious and trustworthy researcher who tries to the best of his ability to either prove or disprove Keshe. Let's wait for his results instead of running to the stores for caustic soda and copper wires.

Ernst.

Comment

ZERO always comes up with a zero. He is doing the best of his
                              ability yes. A blue collar worker playing with gadgets. Zero
                              hardly ever has anything to say in favor of the possibilities
                              of getting energy from the vacuum.

It is just a hobby so he jumps all around to many things and somewhere
                              he comes up with 10's of thousands on a monthly basis. He is being
                              funded by who knows who.

He plays all of his video like it's all just a fun thing, so cool and then he
                              sets up another thousand dollar test. Then on to another few thousand
                              bucks for another built. He has 100's of thousands tied up in what he
                              says is just something he always wanted to do for his reason.

I am sorry , something just does not add up with this guy and I get
                              a sick feeling whenever I am under the sound of his voice. I have
                              to turn him off.

With my head I say he is doing his best, with my gut I am in pain.

In the beginning I listened to many of his videos with an open mind
                              to see the conclusion of his so called experiments. Over time I learned
                              that overall he makes fun of free energy claims. All of his video's
                              are completely explainable and shows how the inventors always
                              missed their mark. This is where ZERO comes in to explain it all
                              away.

This is the generally consensuses of ZERO video's "A BIG FAT ZERO"

While he posses as a good hearted plain clothes man with 100's of
                              thousands to prove out any invention shooting for ZEROFOSSILFUEL
                              somewhere in the lives of his great great great grand children .
                              Say 200 years from now the way he going.

Yet to this date all he has is a solar panel to show for.

I don't buy it. Just my view nothing personal guys.
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 11-09-2015, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X