No announcement yet.

World's first real Free Energy Flashlight - no shaking - no batteries! No Solar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World's first real Free Energy Flashlight - no shaking - no batteries! No Solar

No this is NOT a shake light and is NOT a light you need to wind up. It does NOT need Sunlight. You just turn on the tail switch and it puts out 120 Lumens. After about 12 hours of runtime it will start to weaken so you just turn it off and let it sit a while. NO Recharging by any external source is needed except what it gets from the Earth magnetic field and from what I understand probably also gets some power from EMF or electronic pollution by all the electronic devices around us. Either that or some more exotic sources. And YES they are available for sale right now from what I can see. Web site below. $99 This is not an Overunity or COP > 1 device as far as I know. It appears to get it's power from fields around it and would appear to do so in a very efficient way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VYC8K77MSc

ADGEX online-shop > Trade > ELFE - Emmits Light Using Free Energy

I have no association with them - just found the video of it on youtube. Great way to help the planet and stop toxic throw away battery pollution.
    There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

patent

Interesting , There must be a patent for this? I would like to know how it works.
    artv

Comment

Originally posted by ewizard View Post
      No this is NOT a shake light and is NOT a light you need to wind up. It does NOT need Sunlight. You just turn on the tail switch and it puts out 120 Lumens. After about 12 hours of runtime it will start to weaken so you just turn it off and let it sit a while. NO Recharging by any external source is needed except what it gets from the Earth magnetic field and from what I understand probably also gets some power from EMF or electronic pollution by all the electronic devices around us. Either that or some more exotic sources. And YES they are available for sale right now from what I can see. Web site below. $99 This is not an Overunity or COP > 1 device as far as I know. It appears to get it's power from fields around it and would appear to do so in a very efficient way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VYC8K77MSc

ADGEX online-shop > Trade > ELFE - Emmits Light Using Free Energy

I have no association with them - just found the video of it on youtube. Great way to help the planet and stop toxic throw away battery pollution.
      Hi! thanks for the valuable info, i think it's not difficult to achieve over unity in small scale, we still don't know how this device work since it seem to be a protected info, the price is expensive somehow but in emergency this device is great !

Comment

Can someone explain how or why this thing is considered and presented here as "real" free energy because it "uses no external power source EXCEPT the earth and EM pollution" (so in fact it absolutely depends on an external power source), when a solar panel or wind turbine is not considered to be real free energy?

What makes it "real" free energy in comparison?

I have no particular interest in discussing the device but are people aware of what they're writing?
        http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Too bad

Good find Ewizard,
          It's just too bad they didn't open source this. All energy needs could come from this. Transportation, residential, commercial, any area we need.

Another planet saving source is so close but so far away?

wantomake

Comment

What?

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
            Good find Ewizard,
            It's just too bad they didn't open source this. All energy needs could come from this. Transportation, residential, commercial, any area we need.

Another planet saving source is so close but so far away?

wantomake
            What??? It is $99 away. Is that so far? If you think it is so great, buy one. Maybe it has a patent # printed on it. If so, let us know what that is. If not, all the better. Either way, it is not illegal to disassemble it and publish photos or descriptions of how it functions.

bi

Comment

Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
              Can someone explain how or why this thing is considered and presented here as "real" free energy because it "uses no external power source EXCEPT the earth and EM pollution" (so in fact it absolutely depends on an external power source), when a solar panel or wind turbine is not considered to be real free energy?

What makes it "real" free energy in comparison?

I have no particular interest in discussing the device but are people aware of what they're writing?
              Just quoting their web site / video. Solar, wind etc are free energy - not to be confused with overunity. But so are other sources like EM fields. So what is the problem? They are marketing - trying to get attention for a new source. I've got a solar flashlight as well as a shake light and wind up light. All free energy but this is a new source it would seem and not dependent on sunlight or having to shake or wind it. I think that qualifies it for a little marketing hype to get attention.

Beside that I have to wonder if this isn't something truly unique and this is a way of introducing it without getting the attention of sort of big corporations that do not want anything like this getting into the mainstream.
              Last edited by ewizard; 08-30-2015, 04:44 PM.
              There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Originally posted by bistander View Post
                What??? It is $99 away. Is that so far? If you think it is so great, buy one. Maybe it has a patent # printed on it. If so, let us know what that is. If not, all the better. Either way, it is not illegal to disassemble it and publish photos or descriptions of how it functions.

bi
                I probably would buy one but just spent over $40 for a flashlight last week to add to my collection of 85+ flashlights. Besides I've got 900 Lumen lights that are less than 3 inches long and 1 inch in diameter.

Comment

Just quoting their web site / video. Solar, wind etc are free energy - not to be confused with overunity. But so are other sources like EM fields. So what is the problem? They are marketing - trying to get attention for a new source. I've got a solar flashlight as well as a shake light and wind up light. All free energy but this is a new source it would seem and not dependent on sunlight or having to shake or wind it. I think that qualifies it for a little marketing hype to get attention.
                  So it's not the world's first real free energy flashlight. Not even close.

I mentioned wind and solar in relation to the claim "world's first real free energy", which we've just established is 100% fiction and lies.

Marketing for hype is one thing, but one would tend to hope that it's based on reality. False advertising leads to lawsuits.
                  http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Originally posted by bistander View Post

bi
                    Bi,
                    Please do purchase one and back engineer it for us. I gladly follow your instructions when you post them.

My opinion of this product carries no credit when I don't own one nor have I tested it. But don't belittle my thoughts of so many inventions that have taken this same path.

Don't challenge here something you can do yourself.
                    wantomake

Comment

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                      Bi,
                      Please do purchase one and back engineer it for us. I gladly follow your instructions when you post them.

My opinion of this product carries no credit when I don't own one nor have I tested it. But don't belittle my thoughts of so many inventions that have taken this same path.

Don't challenge here something you can do yourself.
                      wantomake
                      Hi wantomake,

I just found it odd that something you can get for less than a hundred dollars you believe holds a secret to save our planet and consider it so difficult to obtain. I meant no offense. Just saying; it appears easy for you to discover their secret. Me, on the other hand, I am a skeptic. I have no doubt it is a cheap piece of crap sold by the decedents of the guys who sold me the mail-order x-ray vision glasses from the comic book ad when I was 7 years old. Once is enough for me.

bi

Comment

"Free energy" for not free 99$ while you can built one for just a few dollars or for no money if you have simple spare parts in your electronic lab.
                        However, make sure to be in an area with high density of electromagnetic waves like a city centre, where you have a lot of light anyway. Forget about it working well in a desert, deep forest or mountains.
                        Simple converter of electromagnetic waves to current. I forget which company is selling the IC which does it, please remind me.

Comment

2015202321 method of charging batteries and the charger

dR_Green is right - it isn't the first free energy device because solar, wind and hydro are all real free energy devices that have been around for ages.

The only patent by this company that I can find is related to a railway system. The rest they say stays proprietary.

We know there are small energy harvesting circuits with diodes and caps and ones that make the news: German student creates electromagnetic harvester that gathers free electricity from thin air | ExtremeTech - that will charge a AA battery in a day. That would be all that is needed to make a light like that practical.

If the flashlight works as claimed, it is probably something along those lines.

They have a lot of interesting claims about what they have... here are a couple that I believe may be related to this flashlight:

August 2014, ADGEX has acquired Exclusive rights to the technology named “Free Renewable Energy”. Autonomous power supply sources and alternative methods of energy generation.

There are no patents for these that I could find as "Free Renewable Energy" says a lot but says nothing at all at the same time. lol

Someone would have to get one and dismantle it to see what it is.

Here is their page about these autonomous power supplies and what they power: ADGEX > our businesses > Adgex Energy

Specific to the flashlight:

Technology of autonomous lighting devices and low-power sources
                          Technology of autonomous LED lighting is based on capture of natural electromagnetic shock waves. The capture is provided by special reflectors. Generated power is capable to light LEDs or supply current to relatively low-power devices. Lifetime of the lighting system using LEDs is limited by operation life of the LEDs only.

If you speak Russian, this is a presentation on this light - title in English is:
                          Presentation of the self-loading Lantern ELFE July 30, 2015

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmwtc2cgiJA[/VIDEO]

Short commercial about it - English title is:

Presentation of the self-loading Lantern ELFE July 30, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJLerDDPXcE

Press release for the flashlight:
                          ADGEX > News - THE WORLDWIDE SENSATION – ON THE 25TH OF MAY 2015 ADGEX STARTS SALES OF TORCH THE FIRST IN THE WORLD USING NEW PRINCIPLE OF SELF-CHARGE.

THE WORLDWIDE SENSATION – ON THE 25TH OF MAY 2015 ADGEX STARTS SALES OF TORCH THE FIRST IN THE WORLD USING NEW PRINCIPLE OF SELF-CHARGE.

Friday, May 15, 2015

Board of ADGEX Ltd. Is pleased to announce that ADGEX Energy branch starts sales first in the world using new principle of self-charge.

The prime presentation will be organized over online trade website http://trade.adgex.com/ on the 25 of May 2015.

On the 1st of May 2015 ADGEX has filed the Australian provisional patent application "METHOD OF CHARGING BATTERIES AND THE CHARGER". This invention is significant milestone as this it is based on revolutionary new technological principles used to charge batteries and in autonomous lighting devices.

Very shortly ADGEX Energy is going to bring new autonomous sources of light and charging devices to market. The first of such sort of devices will be torch, manufacturing of which is already started.

This is first worldwide sensation, it is torch not requiring change of batteries and any charging as it uses energy of magnetic field of the Earth, space radiation and industrial and environmental electro-magnetic noise.

This device is very useful and helpful in various emergency situations as it will generate light whenever you are. If light of the torch is dimmed what you need to do is to turn it off for a while (an hour or two) and turn it on again – the torch will shine as new!

Managing Director of ADGEX Ltd. Victor Uzlov has informed that ADGEX is organising international dealer net and open for business partnership, please use email info@adgex.com to contact us.

“All first lucky buyers who ordered torches over website http://trade.adgex.com/ will be able to get the unique product(s) within two months for the order. Set of the torch is equipped with all accessories. Torches have various colours. Shape of the torch will be introduced a bit later, please watch the company announces. The price of the torch will be announced on the 25th of May 2015.”

Provisional patent app filed for this - app not available to see details that I can find yet: http://pericles.ipaustralia.gov.au/o...nNo=2015202321

: METHOD OF CHARGING BATTERIES AND THE CHARGER

Bibliographic data

Application details

Australian application number 2015202321 Patent application type Standard Serial number
                          Application status FILED Paid to date 2019-05-01 First IPC Mark
                          Currently under opposition No Proceeding type(s)
                          Invention title METHOD OF CHARGING BATTERIES AND THE CHARGER Inventor(s) UZLOV, VICTOR Agent name ADGEX LIMITED Address for legal service NSW 2060 Australia show full address
                          Filing date 2015-05-01 Australian OPI date
                          OPI published in journal
                          Effective date of patent 2015-05-01 Expiry date 2035-05-01 PSO Completed date
                          Additional/Divisional application number Additional/Divisional relationship

Applicant details

Applicant ADGEX LIMITED Applicant address NSW 2060 Australia

--------------------------

Anyway, that is all I found last night.
                          Sincerely,
                          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

I probably would buy one but just spent over $40 for a flashlight last week to add to my collection of 85+ flashlights. Besides I've got 900 Lumen lights that are less than 3 inches long and 1 inch in diameter.
                            I just added this jewel to my collection.

990 lumens with 1 rechargeable panasonic 18650 or you can add the extension for two 18650 and get 1163 lumens. Strobe button on side. Best and brightest I've ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                              " it isn't the first free energy device because solar, wind and hydro are all real free energy devices that have been around for ages. "

" <clip
                              I assumed that was obvious to everyone here. As I said I was only quoting from their web site. They are not saying anything about having an overunity device or COP >1 and per their vids are not claiming it is breaking any laws of physics. I guess saying anything is 'free energy' triggers knee jerk reactions with those who have been into alternate energy for a while. I also assumed people knew that I know the difference between alternate energy sources like solar, EM fields, wind versus more exotic claims of zero point energy and overunity devices. Neither I nor Adgex as far as I can see are claiming anything exotic or physics law breaking so I don't understand dr_Greens attack profile on this.

Also I have found that they likely chose Australia as their home base because it is very difficult to get info on Australian patents - they are very protected there.

Comment

Working...
                              X