30 days on PATHS - before and after

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 days on PATHS - before and after

I have been on PATHS for one month. As they claim effects will be seen after a month of regular viewing and take lasting effects after 2-3 months if they dont stimulate biological functions. Every 7 days is a must but you can watch it every day. You have to take spirulina for amino acids and drink plenty of water. This is the only self development tool to help you grow really fast by using it only for a few minutes a day. You could say it is a life saver in some situations. I am still using PATHS and I ll be on the same moduls another month than I ll change to others. You can check my modules in my previous posts. As I promised I made a comparison before and after a month. I graded results from 1?>5. First
    number is before PATHS and the second is after a month on PATHS.

Increased Business Productivity & Creativity
    Business Solutions - Increases creativity & productivity for the Self Employed

Issues addressed in this module:
    Creative problem solving 4?>5
    Increased motivation to finish tasks quickly 3?>4
    Increased mental focus 4?>5
    Increased energy 2?>5
    Increased motivation 3?>4
    Creating profitable opportunities 2?>3
    Increased confidence 3?>5
    Increased desire to be organized 4?>5
    Increasing company sales 2?>3
    Stimulation of creative thinking 3?>5

I m very happy with the results. Some issues improved gratly and some profound. But in general I can say this module did a great job after a month. Havent made me a milionare yet but I m getting there and I have to work on allowing success into my life.

Self Esteem ~ Confidence Builder
    Removes doubt & self-destructive thought patterns

Increased self certainty 3?>5
    Increased confidence 3?>5
    Increase in serotonin secretion and absorption 3?>5
    Increased endorphin secretion and absorption 3?>5
    Increased chi 2?>3
    Stimulate sense of humor 4?>4
    Feelings of safety 3?>4

I wasnt really sure if I wanted to go with the Self esteem module but I read few books about what a lack of self esteem does to people. I m sure everyone thinks that he has enough selfesteem. Yes, maybe it does seem so to outside world but most of us doubt about something. This module will help you release those doubts as it did for me. I love this module and it did a great job in only a month.

Stimulate Intuition and Insight
    Boosts Perception & Insight in daily life

Stimulates intuitive perception 3?>4
    Increased psi muscle function 3?>4
    Increased overall perception 3?>5
    Stimulate insight 2?>4
    Stimulate intelligence 4?>5
    Expanded wisdom 3?>5
    Increased psychic abilities 2?>2
    Quick, sharp mental clarity 3?>5

I m not psychic yet but I have got a clearer bigger picture. I can predict some things will happen, I advise much better to people around me. I havent played any lottery to see if I can predict numbers. Maybe I ll do that. In general this module helped me a lot in dealing with customers and people around me. I can avoid stressfull situations and people with great ease.
    I recommend this module along with the Self esteem.

Successful Living Phase 1
    Mastering Your Thoughts and Habits

Increased awareness of thoughts and feelings 3?>4
    Increased control of thoughts 2?>3
    Heightened sense of gratitude 1?>4
    Increased ability to let go of negativity 2?>4
    Increased confidence that you will achieve your goals 3?>4
    Increased ability to focus on the good 2?>3

This is a great module for general personal growth. I have eliminated negative toughts from my thinking pattern. Sometimes I still catch myself thinking negative but as soon as I do, I guide my toughts to positive. I have intent to complete the whole 3 phases. This module is highly recommended if you want to change your life to better. Remember there is always room to improve yourself.

Sleep module (included for free)

My sleep has improved, my dreams are vivid, I sleep less because I dont wake up during the night. In mornings I am refreshed and full of energy and I cant wait to get out of bed and start my day.

Conclusion
    In a month there have been big changes in my toughts and feelings. I have become more positive, grateful, happy, content and confident. Life became a great fun for me.
    I have a great insight in what goes around me without really talking to people. I can destinct people just from the way they look, walk, talk. I have more success with my business and I was invited to several other business ventures.
    All the four modules are working for me and I made the right decision. I will continue to use this four modules and change them after another month. I will monitor my changes after every 3 days as before.

This is one of the best self development tools I have every used. People around me see changes, I can feel changes if I compare before and after. It wont solve all your issues, you have to do some work on yourself but it is much more fun this way.

From my blog where I monitor my progress.
    Work and live in Slovenia - the country that hasnīt been touched by economic crisis. 10 000+ employees needed

Super idea

Hi Jure -

I loved how you quantified your results! The method you used, point by point, shows how all the little things add up. Sometimes one may feel they did not receive much improvement in a month's time by using PATHS, but if they were to analize each point and give a before and after numeric value, they may see things differently.

Fantastic idea and I may use it at the start of my next month's worth of modules

Love and joy,
    Pammie
    Namaste,
    Pamela
    Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Fantastic Post!

Hi Jure!

I am SO Impressed with your comprehensive post and it makes me wish that I journaled the many changes that I have experienced since I began with my PATHS modules last January! The wonderful changes, as well as the synchronicities, that have occurred seem almost overwhelming to me at this point, but reading your post has inspired me to try to find the extra time (Extra TIME? What is that? ) to begin looking back and documenting the amazing events and results!

I cannot tell you how delightful it is to look to your post and read about your life-enhancing experiences with your PATHS modules! And Jure....please continue to update us on your wonderful journey, okay? I can feel your excitement and happiness and it makes me vibrate to read your thoughts!

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
      My PATHS Website
      My Art Website
      My Paintings As Prints
      My Facebook

Comment

great self-analysis

Hi Jure,

WOW!

This is a great post. You really bring up a great way for people to analyze their experience with PATHS. Each bullet point in the products descriptions and a rating for each. I think if everyone did this they would sure keep them on track with knowing where they are and where they're going.

I'm happy to see how much you have embraced your experience!
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Thank you all for your wonderful comments. I write about this in my blog. Every 3 days when I watch I write down my comments, feelings.
          After 2 months I ll do another overview. Also when I take new modules I ll be writing about that too.

I m really interested in PATHS tech. and also what it can or cant do for me. I would relly like to go to the next step, I just know PATHS is not just that what we use at the moment.
          I would really like to meet someone from PATHS to discouss about it.
          Work and live in Slovenia - the country that hasnīt been touched by economic crisis. 10 000+ employees needed

Comment

Working...
          X