Help for ZYTO Elite owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help for ZYTO Elite owners

The ZTYO Elite can revolutionize your energy medicine practice or leave you pulling your hair out in frustration.

There's a couple of reasons why a ZYTO Elite can be so exasperating:

- While ZYTO provides good training on how to use their software via YouTube, they can't really tell you what you can do with the machine for legal reasons.

- The software is so complex it's easy to get bogged down and disheartened trying to figure everything out.

The irony is, you only need to know how use about 5% of ZYTO's software to make a significant difference in your patients'/clients' health and have the practice of your dreams.

While in practice I developed a protocol I call Sensitivity Elimination Treatment by Dr. Boothe™ (SET-DB™). I used the BioMeridian MSAS-Pro and the ZYTO Elite, but prefer the Elite. I explain why on my website.

if you're frustrated with your ZTYO Elite, consider checking out my turn-key program before you list it for sale. I can show you how easy it is to use your Elite while making a huge impact in the health of those you serve.

Everything is provided: forms, reports you customize that convince people they need what you offer, scripts and dialogues for you and your staff, and more.

You don't have to be as brainy as William Tiller to be successful with your ZYTO Elite.
    Helping practitioners make the most of their ZYTO Elite.
Working...
X