X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electrostatic PMM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YreCJDvIX2Q

Electrostatic wheel
    Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

It's a neat albeit fake toy. I think he made it a bit too obvious how it really works & doesn't really explain what would keep it moving perpetually.

Comment

Lidmotor found how it works

FYI The perpetual machine...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp9cFrZWneI

Comment

Originally posted by Dfortune View Post
        FYI The perpetual machine...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp9cFrZWneI
        Lidmotor even said in his Video, thats NOT the way that guy did it. So?
        You dont watch the videos what you post?
        Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Anyway, i did think about it too, it could be done with an airstream too,
          at this minute it seems the wheel stops for a moment when he turns it.
          https://youtu.be/YreCJDvIX2Q?t=3m30s
          Second method could be, that he has a electrostatic generator anywhere near, and make it turn, then he did even say the truth, that it spins by itself, so far he dont claim he dont need something else to run it

But well, its a neat toy what one can build in few hours, if it doesnt work, go and complain at his account what a cheap faker he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Joit View Post

Pretty good one Joit

To bad that we would need a 50,000 lb wheel to run a few light

bulbs off of one before it would begin to stop on you.

This is the kind of free energy we have had for 100 years.

Comment

size really is important?

Joit,
              This would be a neat little science project. It looks simple, I think I'll try it. Anyone notice that it is flat black on one side and light gray on the other? Could that be related to function?

BroMikey,
              You may have made a significant point. If it really works then maybe something like this could be very useful in a really large scale. I mean, who would even think of building a self charging capacitor/battery that weighs thousands of tons? The ancient Egyptians may have. How many giga-farads would that thing have? What-the-heck is a giga-farad

Comment

Nope.

For what it's worth, a replication that does exactly what you would expect! It would be interesting to know how he faked it though.
                Attached Files

Comment

sprocket
                  Maybe that guy at the comments is right with a pager motor at the shaft and batteries inside the glue.
                  I think i go to delete this thread lol

Comment

not so fast

Hi Sprocket,

No offense, but I wouldn't call that an accurate replication. Just my opinion now. Styrofoam is not a good anti static material for one thing, just the opposite. I had an opportunity to talk to a rep at GE polymers this morning (on unrelated business) he looked at it and said it's foam board in his opinion, the kind that has paper on each side, so that is what I will try. Maybe that paint serves as an insulator?

Regards

Comment

Joit,

Nope not a pager motor. Look at 4:17 & on where he turns it. You can see both axle pins rotating plain as day.

Comment

Madmack
                        yes, actually the shaft looks rotating, but i think too it could be done too by wedged into this 2 wire what should be a bearing. He actually shows it only from one side all time.
                        What puzzle me too is, that this electrodes or whatever have no connection to eachother, and they should reverse polartiy, or "take out electrons from the disc"?
                        That disc itself seems is epoxy, its usual transparent, but he colored it, good enough to put something else in there.

Well i was about to say thanks for rebuild sprocket if you did it.
                        When i got the time i maybe build it too to got my proof and if it doesnt work in any way, i leave a comment there for sure.
                        Last edited by Joit; 06-12-2015, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Hi Joit,

I can't see how it would work. That's what makes me want to try it. If you look closely at the edge of the disk you can see it looks exactly like foam board. It even has the lumps on the edge from cutting. I'll drop back by here and let everyone know, success or not.

If it is faked, it's a darn good one I can't spot it.

Mack

Comment

Originally posted by MadMack View Post
                            Hi Sprocket,

No offense, but I wouldn't call that an accurate replication. Just my opinion now. Styrofoam is not a good anti static material for one thing, just the opposite. I had an opportunity to talk to a rep at GE polymers this morning (on unrelated business) he looked at it and said it's foam board in his opinion, the kind that has paper on each side, so that is what I will try. Maybe that paint serves as an insulator?

Regards
                            None taken, but then I never said it was an accurate replication, did I?

I realised it wasn't the same material but it's an insulator and it's what was to hand. After a quick search on eBay, I see that 'expanded polystyrene' is quite easy to get - it's even sold as disks, making an accurate replication of this a doddle for anyone interested.

New Foam Cake Dummy 12" Round 4" Thick Expanded Polystyrene Foam | eBay

Just to confuse the issue further, check out this Youtube video which discusses the difference Polystyrene and Styrofoam - according to the expert, if it's white it Polystyrene, if it's blue it's styrofoam!!! As far as I'm concerned, what I'm using is Styrofoam. Interestingly, Wikipedia lists CD/DVD cases as being made from Polystyrene, though obviously not of the expanded variety. Something else to test maybe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qSSchUSbyY

Comment

Free running

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YreCJDvIX2Q&list=PLdo-mD6-Nu4yMipRBFk7tc8y9S4D4C2pc[/VIDEO]

Comment

Working...
                              X