Exciting new development in HHO production

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exciting new development in HHO production

On Saturday, I witnessed via Youtube, what appears to be a breakthrough in development of a high volume HHO gen.

The inventor was testing a 22 plate stainless mesh set up, suspended above hot water, using vacuum to draw the steam vapour up through the mesh, in order to see if he could yield anything positive from the exercise.

That test resulted in a poor yield of HHO production.

He then immersed the mesh and applied the vacuum, watch this vid carefully to see what happened.

YouTube - HHO experiement with horizontal stainless mesh cell

Of course the volatility of the whatever was produced needs to be confirmed, and I feel that if the vacuum pump is slowed down, the volatility level will rise. Getting the combination right shouldn't be too hard.

I see this as a positive development for people interested in boosting their HHO gen production outputs.

RE: Vacuum

When one applies vacuum one can boil water at room tempreture. The question that comes to my mind as I look at these is, how much of this is hho production, and how much of this simply water vapor....

Mart
    See my experiments here...
    http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

RE: Vacuum

When one applies vacuum one can boil water at room tempreture. The question that comes to my mind as I look at these is, how much of this is hho production, and how much of this simply water vapor....

He scared me with the sparks in the chamber, that looked ohh so dangerous.

Mart
      See my experiments here...
      http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

Yep, danger danger

Originally posted by theremart View Post

He scared me with the sparks in the chamber, that looked ohh so dangerous.

Mart
        I thought the very same thing, but I became very worried for him later on when he was trying to light the output and the hoses kept blowing off.

I realise the volatility level would be lower than what we normally see, but if it had a portion of HHO in whatever the output was, it could have been a highly dangerous situation, given the rate at which it was pumping out.

I can see a massive benefit in this discovery, for the output of whatever he was producing, combined with whatever the HHO level that was produced, would make for a nice little boost to a car engine.

Imagine if it's combustible

Comment

I've been doing a lot of searching today and came across some videos on youtube, you may have seen them here but since I don't see anything readily available I'll make some quick comments..

I figure these could be some ideas to be experimented with by the more avid members of the forums.

The video was for a device made from hho-hybrid.com

Stated that by placing the unit sideways you have much more h20 surface area, couple with a wire mesh deisgn it had greatly increased hydroxy output as opposed to the units that are made upright.

I also want to point out this website here: The HT Series - CHEC HFI Hydrogen Fuel Injection system - The HT Series HFI System is designed for application on Class 7 and Class 8 heavy duty diesel trucks ( 7.3 litre and larger)

They seem to be pretty big units, and check out their dealers list, seems like they must be installing this unit all over North America at a pretty rapid pace, over 65 dealers listed in Canada alone.
          Last edited by Rayaz; 05-26-2008, 01:22 PM.

Comment

HHO/water vapor?

The vid is defiantly interesting and through experiments here we know that a perforated plate seems to produce large amounts of gas so it follows that the mesh would also.
            It also seems that if what he was producing was pure HHO in the volume he indicates, the pressure would have kept the flame from following back and blowing his torch tube???
            As far as dangerous situation, the bubbler and vacuum chamber's pretty much isolate any large amounts of gas from his flame and the sparks under water, are not much of a concern.

Take a 2L soda bottle and fill with HHO, insert 2-3" cannon fuse place in safe area and light it, this will give you a big bang and an idea of how much bang for the volume. Then do a flash back test on a generator chamber with a slip fit lid, not that dangerous, on the other hand a sealed container like a mason jar, do that test behind a lexan shield.

Have fun and be safe
            David

Comment

vacuum hho video

criwebb at you tube who made this video has just released another one showing the vacuum pump setup its at YouTube - HHO experiement with horizontal stainless mesh cell

Comment

He actually posted that explaination vid the same day.

Originally posted by orgonaut View Post
                criwebb at you tube who made this video has just released another one showing the vacuum pump setup its at YouTube - HHO experiement with horizontal stainless mesh cell

After a few people questioned his method, so he immediately made that video to clarify the issue.

I note he is going to use a longer tube for the next gen, with the mesh submerged, and with vacuum. The pump may be geared down too.

If the output from his setup is combustible, it will be very interesting indeed.

I can't wait for the next video...

Comment

Metal Substitues for SS?

Wonder if you can substitute copper or aluminum for stainless steel and get as much or better electrolysis and production of Hydrogas?
                  "But ye shall receive power..."
                  Acts 1:8

Comment

Aluminium & Copper ???

Wpage: you may use those for your plates, but the materials will be eaten away by the electrolyte.

Comment

Excitement decreased?

Hello all,

due to my very improvable english, I do not understand the reasons for beeing such much productive on making gas then (7 month ago):

YouTube - HHO experiement with horizontal stainless mesh cell

And so little productive now (1 week ago):

YouTube - HHO experiement with stainless mesh cell 3

What happend with criwebb?
                      What has changed?

It has been an enormous gas production then? Where is it gone?

Excellent forum here!!!!!!!!!!

magnetO

Comment

Working...
                      X