Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tissue Regeneration of Dr. Robert O. Becker, M.D. (not to be confused with Bob Beck).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tissue Regeneration of Dr. Robert O. Becker, M.D. (not to be confused with Bob Beck).

After my latest postal letter received from Eric Dollard (attachments 3, 4 & 5) in which he described my device as being similar to radionics, that one word started me on a quest to discover what he meant since I knew nothing of the topic. This led me to Royal Raymond Rife, Gary Wade, and ultimately to Dr. Robert O. Becker, M.D. At this point, my mind went ballistic with creative energy reading Becker's book, "The Body Electric" (The Body Electric: Electromagnetism And The Foundation Of Life, by Robert Becker et al.), and his patent catapulting me into lots of creative imagination as to how shall I replicate his findings since the good doctor is no longer with us? Well, as it turns out, there is a clinic down under who is replicating his research and selling - what Becker called his "black box" of circuitry driving his regeneration, called their SIS machine (S.I.S. for Silver Iontophoresis Stimulator; the "practitioner" version).

Ultimately, I want to discover if it is possible, not necessarily to extend life, but to improve upon it so that we don't grow old and feeble. I've got bad teeth, failing memory, a tightly cut penis, reduced digestive force and failing immunity to infectious disease, and various scars and aches and pains - all of which stand to gain from regeneration if any of Dr. Becker's technology is applicable.

As a further note...

While I was investigating iontophoresis devices sold on Amazon, I happened to notice something called a D'arsonval device which looked very similar to the output tubes of Royal Raymond Rife!
    Last edited by Vinyasi; 05-14-2015, 09:29 PM. Reason: added links and clarity...then I removed a bunch of stuff to conform to my latest research.

maybe the asanas on this link will be useful to you? (#'s 11 and 12)

Shri Gorakhanath

Regards,
    Gene

Originally posted by Vinyasi View Post
    Tissue Regeneration Proposal and Question - reposted from Foregen.org

Sign In - Foregen Forums

After my latest postal letter received from Eric Dollard (attachments 3, 4 & 5) in which he described my device as being similar to radionics, that one word started me on a quest to discover what he meant since I knew nothing of the topic. This led me to Royal Raymond Rife, Gary Wade, and ultimately to Dr. Robert O. Becker, M.D. At this point, my mind went ballistic with creative energy reading Becker's book, "The Body Electric", and his patent catapulting me into lots of creative imagination as to how shall I replicate his findings since the good doctor is no longer with us? Well, as it turns out, there is a clinic down under who is replicating his research and selling - what Becker called his "black box" of circuitry driving his regeneration, called their SIS machine (the "practitioner" version).

But my ex-girlfriend couldn't get over her concern, grave concern, of me slicing open my penis to inaugurate healing before tweaking this healing process with silver ions and a positive current of nano or micro amperes. So, I came up with a marriage of techniques - the details of which are not fully fleshed out, but is described at my latest posts...

...and

Ultimately, I want to discover if it is possible, not necessarily to extend life, but to improve upon it so that we don't grow old and feeble. I've got bad teeth, failing memory, a tightly cut penis, reduced digestive force and failing immunity to infectious disease, and various scars and aches and pains - all of which stand to gain from regeneration if any of Dr. Becker's technology is applicable.

For instance, one of my problems is growing wheatgrass. Mold and yeast smother it and kill it before I get a chance to juice any of it. I've tried so many techniques which usually kill the wheatgrass as well as its antagonists, or else the technique doesn't work. So, I bought a silver colloid maker and thought that if 5 ppm of silver colloid kills yeast in a petri dish, then why don't I try it out on the wheatgrass without diluting it down?

Or, what if I get a bulk silver colloid maker and a water bed heater and try and soak in the bathtub in a silver colloid solution of 5-10 ppm to help try and kill off the candida overgrowth raging throughout my lymphatic system? Lymph is usually amber and clear like tree sap. Mine is frothy and foamy and white!

My first bodily experiment is a scar above my left knee. I want to start off by seeing if I can either remove it by melting it away using one or another iontophoresis device available on Amazon used by women to drive cosmetics into the skin (I'd drive silver ions instead) before I attempt to cut it away and then regenerate a new patch of skin and hair follicles using the SIS machine plus silver fabric from LessEMF.com.

There's another possibility: the use of Earthing and a high voltage negative ion generator...

A silverized nylon fabric serving as a wound dressing is wrapped around the penile shaft skin and held in place with a manhood cover to which is sewn a male snap connector (Dritz, no. 3, brass, used on pajamas, etc) sewn with silverized nylon thread. A Earthing coil cord is then attached to the Dritz connector and the Earthing coil cord is plugged into a line leading to either a grounding rod outside, or else plugs directly into the ground port on a properly wired and tested electric outlet. The body is positioned in close proximity (a few feet) to a high voltage negative ion generator (20K volts) which has as its emitter a flat metal plate rather than a sharp needle point so as to eliminate any remote possibility of producing ozone, and this ion generator is run continuously.

Quite by accident, I measured the output of a negative ion generator within two or three feet of its presence at charging up the air space to a negative value of 60 - 80 millivolts with reference to an Earth grounded line leading to a grounding rod. Then I realized I had stumbled onto a possible variation of Robert O. Becker's silver protocol for regeneration which he describes in chapter 8 of his book, The Body Electric, and in his patent in which the amperage component of his protocol has been vastly reduced and replaced with a voltage gradient produced by a negative ion generator charging up an air space, which then imparts some of that charge to the entire body of an individual situated in its close vicinity, which then imparts still less of the charge to the lungs inhaling that charged air into the bloodstream, which then imparts some of what little charge was inhaled to whatever point on the body is singularly connected to the Earth ground outside making that point on the body a positive reference by comparison to the rest of the body which is negative. And if that positive point on the body is connected to the Earth via a swatch of silverized nylon gauze dressing, then there may be a weak thrust of positively charged silver ions migrating onto the negatively charged skin/wound underneath the gauze and binding with the collagen and subsequently undergoing conversion into stem cell tissue as is described by Dr. Becker in his patent and chapter 8 of his book. Maybe...

Comment

Hmmm, thanks....

Originally posted by genessc View Post
      maybe the asanas on this link will be useful to you? (#'s 11 and 12)

Shri Gorakhanath

Regards,
      Gene
      In my younger days, I could've done this. But I'm lucky if I stretch only a little and then avoid certain asanas that don't make my sciatica worse. A full lotus is off limits for me now. And a half lotus is taking a risk. But, thanks. Maybe, if I think / imagine it, it's mental signature of satisfaction will materialize... It's worth a try.

Comment

Gotcha, I dunno man, I look forward to shedding this form. Just another in a series of iterated forms I've held... to learn within a context of mutually shared objective reality...

Know the Father then whats left really doesn't matter... Right action always and to that end, it doesn't matter how long ones in form.

Hope you find some easing from the pains of the form.

Take care!
        Gene

In my younger days, I could've done this. But I'm lucky if I stretch only a little and then avoid certain asanas that don't make my sciatica worse. A full lotus is off limits for me now. And a half lotus is taking a risk. But, thanks. Maybe, if I think / imagine it, it's mental signature of satisfaction will materialize... It's worth a try.

Comment

Regeneration Protocol of Dr. Robert O. Becker, M.D.

I'm starting to make some of my regeneration videos more readily available and PG-13 rated by posting a select group here...

Regeneration Protocol of Dr. Robert O. Becker, M.D.

Comment

very helpful... thanks

Comment

You're welcome....

Originally posted by alamat View Post
              very helpful... thanks

You're welcome.

I've made a bit of a breakthrough with my regeneration experiments.

It's too soon to tell if I'm indeed preventing, or slowing down, the degeneration of the entire body. But I'm definitely benefiting the subtle energy bodies in a very unique way by uniting the protocols of: Dr. Robert O. Becker, Leon Ernest Eeman, Kaali & Lyman, Clint Ober, and myself.

Using the voltage gradient map of the body which Robert Becker describes in his book, "The Body Electric", and applying it using the Relaxation Rule of Opposites described by Leon Ernest Eeman, in his book: "Co-Operative Healing", as well as by Peter Lindemann and Terry and Leslie Patten in their book, "Biocircuits", I seem to be getting - at the very least - the benefit of bliss resulting from the elimination of toxin induced anxiety generated by pathogens, described by the researchers Kaali and Lyman. But there also seems to be the benefit of some sort of resonant phase lock among the chakras of the subtle energy bodies. I can thank Eric Dollard for this idea borrowed somewhere from one his recent interviews.

Grounding the body to the Earth, as described by Clint Ober in Marty Zucker's book, "Earthing", when enhanced by a tank circuit modified to become applicable to the open circuit of grounding - provisionally patented by myself, amplifies the benefits of all of the above technology.

And I've definitely healed one deep cut without any hint of a scar line. So at the very least, I've replicated Dr. Becker's methods described in chapters 7 & 8 of his book, and in his patent.

Comment

After my latest postal letter received from Eric Dollard (attachments 3, 4 & 5) in which he described my device as being similar to radionics, that one word started me on a quest to discover what he meant since I knew nothing of the topic. This led me to Royal Raymond Rife, Gary Wade, and ultimately to Dr. Robert O. Becker, M.D. At this point, my mind went ballistic with creative energy reading Becker's book, "The Body Electric" (The Body Electric: Electromagnetism And The Foundation Of Life, by Robert Becker et al.), and his patent catapulting me into lots of creative imagination as to how shall I replicate his findings since the good doctor is no longer with us? Well, as it turns out, there is a clinic down under who is replicating his research and selling - what Becker called his "black box" of circuitry driving his regeneration, called their SIS machine (S.I.S. for Silver Iontophoresis Stimulator; the "practitioner" version).

As a further note...

While I was investigating iontophoresis devices sold on Amazon, I happened to notice something called a D'arsonval device which looked very similar to the output tubes of Royal Raymond Rife!
                I've been researching for years this concept and I'm still researching it. I believe there is a way to accomplish it. You've named Robert Becker. It's a very good starting, but you need a more advanced theory.

I've been reading the original information that Priore read to build his machine. I've to say that the theory that explains Tom Bearden is different to the real theory of Priore.
                Last edited by AetherScientist; 05-28-2015, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Vinyasi
                  Thanks for sharing all this info. You might find the April 2015 edition of Tesla magazine interesting. It highlights a number of different healing apparatuses based on Tesla's tecnhology:
                  TeslaMagazine.org | Teslas Vision Materialized
                  Bob
                  Last edited by Bob Smith; 07-22-2015, 03:56 PM. Reason: clarification

Comment

Collagen plus trace Silver is the basis for Regeneration

Becker's protocol for regeneration of limbs, etc, assumes robust health of the hapless victim of a wound in need of regeneration. Although he makes allusion to our silicate origin in prehistory in his book: The Body Electric (Amazon), he does not apply this to his patented protocol.

As an orthopedic surgeon, and professor of same, he knew of the role which collagen plays in the regeneration of bone. It is essential.

And Becker has shown us that collagen produced at the underside of the skin and at the pericardia (surrounding the heart) can be converted into non-differentiated stem cells under catalysis with silver ions. So, collagen production by the body is important for wound care and for the regeneration of the entire body.

An under sung hero in collagen therapy is soluble silica as orthosilicic acid: H4SiO4.

Louis Kervran, in his book: "Biological Transmutations", cites the risk we take if we consume inorganic silica - rather than horsetail herb, because it can leach calcium from out of the body.

The best way of absorbing soluble silica is through the skin after researching how does nature produce opal gemstones from soluble silica in the ocean. This implies the use of soluble silica in wound care, ala Dr. Becker, or in the bath for whole body care. And if the bath were to contain the benefit of alkalizing salts, such as: sodium/potassium/magnesium chloride/sulphate, borax, diatomaceous earth (food grade; amorphous), etc, then the likelihood of demineralizing the body as a consequence of consuming soluble inorganic silica may not result in the body's decalcification.

And I suspect that a weak home brew of soluble orthosilicic acid can be produced using a standard colloidal silver generator, but with a few modifications...
                    1. In a glass pitcher, add distilled water, low magnesium earth salt (such as extra fine Himalayan - not sea salt), diatomaceous earth food grade, and optionally a bicarbonate of either sodium or potassium or both, in the ratio of two parts salt to one part each of D.E. and bicarb. Don't overdo the D.E.; a little goes a long way.
                    2. Cut and shape two electrodes out of 99.99% pure silver wire to overhang into the pitcher along opposite sides all the way to the bottom, and form a tiny curl at the bottom end so as to avoid scratching the inside surface of the glass. Make sure the top end curls over the top lip of the pitcher - downward for a short ways and then horizontally outward - to form a short extension jutting out away from the pitcher. This is where the clip leads from a colloidal silver generator will attach.
                    3. Run the colloidal silver generator on its lowest setting continuously for a few days and make sure your machine is capable of stirring the solution. Set the stirring knob on the machine to a moderate speed.
                    4. When you want to take a sip, turn off the machine and pour out a few ounces into a small disposable cup and discard any solution that you fail to consume within less than half an hour. Turn the machine back on making sure that the solution continues to stir.
                    5. Do not turn off the machine unless you're taking a sip or the pitcher is empty.
                    6. Drink on an empty stomach between meals.
                    7. Rinse the pitcher clean and scrub the silver wire with a copper scrub pad taking care not to leave behind any copper fibers.
                    8. Supplement your diet with plenty of calcium carbonate along with whatever mineral or electrolyte suits your fancy.

Diatomaceous Earth >> diatomaceous earth, food grade

https://nuts.com/cookingbaking/leave...carbonate.html
                    Last edited by Vinyasi; 12-31-2015, 09:46 PM. Reason: thoroughness and accuracy

Comment

Beliefs and the role of messenger RNA...

It is well known that visualization can retard, or even reverse, the progress of illness and aid healing therapies.

Bruce Lipton is a strong believer in how our attitude can affect the behavior of our cells.

So much attention has been burdening us to sell us the goal of DNA research as if that were the only imperfection to our physical well-being.

But RNA can misread the DNA for good or ill.

And Dr. Becker has shown - with 400 lab rat experiments, plus helping numerous people with his regenerative technique - that not all of the DNA may be expressing itself. Some of it may be laying around under-utilized, such as: the section on regenerating whole body parts, limbs, etc.

So, there's a lot of room for doubt that genetic engineering is all that it's touted to be. Not unlike how we've been sold a lot of hype about fuel cell cars which the guys and gals over at this mailing list have made into hot debate. {The premise to their discussion is whether fuel cells are an attempt to dangle a carrot in front of us to get us to drool over nothing of practical merit. A fuel cell car is less efficient than is an electric car - so goes the argument - unless, of course, it's some off-shoot of Stan Meyer's design.}

If DNA is the irresponsible way to blame somebody else for our body's imperfections, then RNA is our extra-credit homework assignment.

Comment

Collagen Production Stimulation with Japanese Knotweed

The body's collagen production can be significantly stimulated by ingesting the herb Japanese Knotweed. When I have taken it (for lyme disease), the effects are rather dramatic. After 3 days, my face looks 10 years younger.

Herbalist Stephen Harrod Buhner has written extensively about it in one of his books we have at home. I'll see if I can dig out the title and edit in a reference.

The other aid for collagen production is bone broth - boiling beef bones for 24-48 hours with a small quantity of apple cider vinegar added to water. The connective tissue and collagen goes into the broth - very good for building teeth and bones.
                        Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Smith View Post
                          The body's collagen production can be significantly stimulated by ingesting the herb Japanese Knotweed. When I have taken it (for lyme disease), the effects are rather dramatic. After 3 days, my face looks 10 years younger.

Herbalist Stephen Harrod Buhner has written extensively about it in one of his books we have at home. I'll see if I can dig out the title and edit in a reference.
                          Thanks! I had heard of vague allusions to multiple methods for stimulating production of collagen regarding fetal development, but until now never found anything specific.

Originally posted by Bob Smith View Post
                          The other aid for collagen production is bone broth - boiling beef bones for 24-48 hours with a small quantity of apple cider vinegar added to water. The connective tissue and collagen goes into the broth - very good for building teeth and bones.
                          Bob
                          I have a hard time comprehending the mechanism of bone broth or meal stimulating collagen production. Since collagen is a protein, wouldn't its ingestion be broken down same as any other food resulting in zero contribution of immediately available collagen to the bloodstream? Since bone is a matrix of collagen and hydroxy-apatite, maybe bone broth supplies the ingredients for nourishing our formation of hydroxy-apatite? But that still leaves me wondering how the digestion of collagen builds collagen?

Becker lists on page 133 of his book, The Body Electric, six elements either one of which are needed for binding collagen to apatite: beryllium, copper, iron, zinc, lead or silver. Maybe the value of consuming bone broth or meal is in its trace minerals?

Comment

Hi Vinyasi
                            Yes, the bone broths, while containing lots of collagen, are richer in phosphorous and minerals, I think. I was taking them for a while to help my teeth, along with horsetail, ground egg shells and comfrey root.

The book with extensive info on Japanese Knotweed is Stephen Harrod Buhner's book, Healing Lyme. It has a lot of detailed info on Japanese Knotweed. Healing Lyme: Natural Healing and Prevention of Lyme Borreliosis and Its Coinfections: Stephen Harrod Buhner: 8601404368677: Amazon.com: Books

There is a new edition either recently released or soon to be released. In any event, I have noticed the difference after taking it. One of its key ingredients is resveratrol, a strong anti-oxidant. My understanding is that this herb also stimulates collagen production.

Another interesting note about this plant is that it is regarded as an invasive species, propagating underground and choking out other plants. However, if we look at the explosion of Lyme Disease in North America and Europe, perhaps it is no coincidence that nature is providing this remedy in a plentiful manner. There are lots of YouTube videos online about this herb.
                            Bob

Comment

The Healing Gem - Oxygenated Silver

Silver is a mere Catalyst for Healing. But when processed with Oxygen, it becomes a Nutrient capable of passing through the Wall of the Digestive Tract.

Just before Rosemary Jacobs broke off correspondence with me - claiming I was crazy, she cited the dictionary's definition of a 'nutrient' as being something that we cannot get from within ourselves that we would die without. I countered with silver, as a catalyst for healing, if this results in extending life.

She's kind of right: silver, by itself, is metallic sludge. She's proof of that! But that merely tells me that it is not being utilized by the body, which includes its failure to be eliminated - kind of like the way the body deals with excess consumption of calories: it stores it as body fat not unlike the storage of silver deep within the dermis beneath the epidermis resulting in the clinical condition known as argyria.

But, oxygenated silver passes through the walls of the digestive system and is metabolized by the cells of the body as if it were a nutrient enabling rejuvenation, ergo: the optimization of cellular metabolism.

Think of how the pharmaceutical industry stabilizes hydrogen peroxide for retail consumer use: it has various toxic metals added, such as: tin. We wouldn't want to consume this version. But using it topically, such as in our ear to help dislodge ear wax, is acceptable at its standardized 3.5% strength.

Well, we can do the same thing at home with a twist: stabilize H2O2 with nano-sized silver particles produced by a homestyle colloidal silver generator by following a specific series of steps...
                              1. Run distilled water at room temperature through a colloidal silver generator long enough until it begins to cloud up with a grayish color. Five hours does it for me with the amperage knob on the unit turned up to maximum.
                              2. Pass it through a paper coffee filter and store it at room temperature in the dark in a glassware container for several hours undisturbed. At this point, it should have turned a deep color of amber.
                              3. If it fails to turn amber, but instead remains gray, than its duration within the generator was too long. I use an appliance timer to keep production times consistent from one batch to the next provided that I also am mindful to keep the glass beakers cooled to room temperature at all times while running the machine.
                              4. Add one drop of food grade, hydrogen peroxide, 35% strength per gallon of solution (more or less) and stir by either mixing with a glass rod, or else by pouring into another glass container - back and forth a few times - and place it back into darkened storage for a few more hours at room temperature. Now, it should be totally clear with no trace of metallic silver at the bottom of the container.

This potion is so powerful at getting silver where it's needed most: deep inside the physiology, that the effect upon one's health is nothing short of miraculous.

Just to illustrate how important this improvement at utilizing silver can be, let me give you an example...

Researchers attempting to put silver's antibacterial, antiviral benefits to use defending HIV patients knew full well that, although nano-silver kills pathogens in a petri dish at a mere strength of 5 ppm, it cannot pass through the digestive tract and onward into the bloodstream to kill HIV retrovirus situated there, and elsewhere, in the body. So, they injected the stuff directly into HIV patient's blood and in five months, the patients tested negative for the virus.

There's no guarantee that drinking a solution of 20 to 30 ppm could possibly dilute down to no less than 5 ppm in the bloodstream to give us, do-it-yourselfers, the same benefit, but we're a tiny step closer to achieve this goal, because the oxygenation of silver holds the possibility of stabilizing it for reuse which may surpass the standard of 5 ppm. Maybe we don't need this small a quantity of oxygen-stabilized silver evenly distributed throughout the body to achieve freedom from pathogens? If this form of silver is stable enough, a scant amount may be better, because duration of bioavailability may surpass dosage as a significant factor?

I can't take credit for this procedure. Silver Solutions USA is a company who has **a patent on the oxygenation of silver**, which is first produced by standard colloidal processes, from which I derived /hypothesized; stumbled upon/ these series of followup steps after perusing their various patents.

** page 2, col. 2, para. 7 **
                              "A preferred embodiment of the present invention is directed to compositions comprising 5 to 40 ppm silver, said silver being primarily elemental silver, 1 to 3 Wght % hydrogen peroxide, and Water. A preferred embodiment of the present invention is the use, and method of use, of compositions comprising 10 to 40 ppm silver and 1 to 3 Wght % hydrogen peroxide in Water as antimicrobial agents."
                              And literature available on the internet claims that silver has an affinity for the absorption of oxygen --

"The solubility of oxygen in the silver lattice is noticeable..." - PDF page 3, column 1, third paragraph - Ultradilute Ag-aquasols with extraordinary bactericidal properties: role of the system Ag–O–H2O, Rustum Roy et al, Materials Research Innovations, volume 11, issue 1; 2007. {cached}
                              Last edited by Vinyasi; 04-17-2016, 12:34 AM. Reason: added a link

Comment

Working...
                              X