Dielectric Metaphysics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dielectric Metaphysics?

I was introduced to the idea of counter-space this winter after stumbling onto a lecture of Eric Dollard's on Energy Synthesis. It started a meaningful personal journey for truth that I would like to share. I weld full time and take advantage of that time behind the mask listening to lectures online.

From what I gather. Please correct me, if need be. The center of all dia-magnetic phenomena is born of the dielectric inertial plane (Ether). The Dielectric inertial plane is zero point, is counter-space. It collapses "polarity" unto itself, accelerating into stillness "where" its energy is greatest (absolute). The physical world we think to experience is simply a series of rationalizations constructed of concepts inherently limited to symbols and ideas which may or may not be accurate. Our senses feel the various pressures, magnitudes, and frequencies of the spacial modalities of the Ether (Dielectric intertial plane).

This is why feeling the world within (in us and around us day to day stuff) us, without judgement, without rationalization is an accurate way to experience life at its most refined essence. Rational mind complicates and misunderstands the simplexity of the Ether.

It is through self induction (Transmitter) that we create (Receiver) the world around us. Feeling precedes occurrence. The stronger the signal... You get the idea...

None of these idea's are original to myself and this is mostly a re-hash. It should be said, Ken Wheeler's work has been pivotal in my understanding of these concepts. If you haven't read his work it's well worth the time. I hope I did it justice.

Does any of this strike a chord with you?

We as individuals are creating our own experience through means we have not been taught.

Induction through space (spacial) <= speed of light. Waveform

Resonance through counter- spacial ether (Oscillation of dielectric charges in and out of collapse) is instantaneous. It is a type of "induction"(lack of better term) that is counter-spacial. Dipole. Holographic injection to a resonate object, becomes a holographic projection at zero distance.

It is the "eureka moment" in our mind and body, that flash of divine incite we are all capable of receiving.

Comment

dielectric, aether, mind

I think it is a great topic - I have a unified field theory for consciousness but don't really share it. But it is identical to an aetheric model - just another adaptation.

All workings of intention from the subconscious mind into the collective works by way of counterspace with no velocity since it is an extraluminal transmission.

I used to believe in many of the quantum physics concepts, but now I'm seeing that they're erroneous and the model that Eric works with is closer to reality.

Each intention is a possibility but the probability for each possibility increases with the more "voltage" tension applied - intention. It then gets strong enough to influence us in return to do the things that bring about the manifestation of that intention. With a high enough probability, I think there can be direct physical manifestation of material objects, but we're not there yet. But in principle, it is in alignment with known principles.

I've been involved with quite a few extremely advanced consciousness technologies that translate the written word into the universal language that is common to all humans regardless of the language they speak and these are then amplified and transmitted directly into the aether similar to Tesla's unipolar magnifying transmitter technology.

Actually, Energetic Forum was originally started as a support forum for that mind technology and I suggested later that we add a renewable energy section since I knew quite a few people who are pioneers in some of these fields. Today, this of course makes up 95% of all the traffic and posts in this forum.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Aaron, I hope this thread will create a space for you share whatever concepts you think the followers of this thread can grasp. I find that working through things conceptually and refining it along the way is best.

I "conducted" a personal experiment with a game of chance/skill. That game was Yahtzee. My idea was to evoke a state of joyful being in myself (in mind, and from foot to crown) (it helped to think of a delightful ringing like a wind chime, or personal best moments when everything "clicked") Whatever came to mind I "rolled with it". The odd thing was that I started winning. I didn't force anything to happen. I still played the game with skill and probability in mind. The only thing that differed has a healthy calm confidence and trusting intuition on taking risks. (In any particular game there were numbers that had a tendency to be more prevalent. What number that was changed from day to day or game to game(i wasn't sure if I was influencing that or not)) Out of seven games I won six and had gotten Yahtzee every game and twice on multiple games. I casually played these games over two weeks with my wife. I'm not sure if I have won more than two games in the last five years with her. I honestly did not like to play.

Resonance is key. Voltage is key. I am convinced.

This may seem to the level of quackery. Everyone needs to follow their own path on these things.

Eric's book on extraluminal transmission has been tempting me I guess that will be the next logical book once I get past the ones I ordered last week.

Comment

Inphi i challenge you to find a deeper connection that caused you to win the game
          Originally posted by InphiOut View Post
          Aaron, I hope this thread will create a space for you share whatever concepts you think the followers of this thread can grasp. I find that working through things conceptually and refining it along the way is best.

I "conducted" a personal experiment with a game of chance/skill. That game was Yahtzee. My idea was to evoke a state of joyful being in myself (in mind, and from foot to crown) (it helped to think of a delightful ringing like a wind chime, or personal best moments when everything "clicked") Whatever came to mind I "rolled with it". The odd thing was that I started winning. I didn't force anything to happen. I still played the game with skill and probability in mind. The only thing that differed has a healthy calm confidence and trusting intuition on taking risks. (In any particular game there were numbers that had a tendency to be more prevalent. What number that was changed from day to day or game to game(i wasn't sure if I was influencing that or not)) Out of seven games I won six and had gotten Yahtzee every game and twice on multiple games. I casually played these games over two weeks with my wife. I'm not sure if I have won more than two games in the last five years with her. I honestly did not like to play.

Resonance is key. Voltage is key. I am convinced.

This may seem to the level of quackery. Everyone needs to follow their own path on these things.

Eric's book on extraluminal transmission has been tempting me I guess that will be the next logical book once I get past the ones I ordered last week.

Comment

Mr JF . The deeper connection is co-creation. Halo-fractal. Everything is connected. We are created in the likeness. The name of God (whatever you might chose to conceptualize the origin), I AM.

The difference between believing and knowing. The divinity of 9 and how to create With it.

Tag. Buddy you are it....

Comment

Aaron please help

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
              I think it is a great topic - I have a unified field theory for consciousness but don't really share it. But it is identical to an aetheric model - just another adaptation.

All workings of intention from the subconscious mind into the collective works by way of counterspace with no velocity since it is an extraluminal transmission.

I used to believe in many of the quantum physics concepts, but now I'm seeing that they're erroneous and the model that Eric works with is closer to reality.

Each intention is a possibility but the probability for each possibility increases with the more "voltage" tension applied - intention. It then gets strong enough to influence us in return to do the things that bring about the manifestation of that intention. With a high enough probability, I think there can be direct physical manifestation of material objects, but we're not there yet. But in principle, it is in alignment with known principles.

I've been involved with quite a few extremely advanced consciousness technologies that translate the written word into the universal language that is common to all humans regardless of the language they speak and these are then amplified and transmitted directly into the aether similar to Tesla's unipolar magnifying transmitter technology.

Actually, Energetic Forum was originally started as a support forum for that mind technology and I suggested later that we add a renewable energy section since I knew quite a few people who are pioneers in some of these fields. Today, this of course makes up 95% of all the traffic and posts in this forum.
              Aaron, would having a strong intention while part of a strong static field (Van de Graaff) make manifestation more probable? Could you break it down a little?
              Thank you

Comment

Aaron, would having a strong intention while part of a strong static field (Van de Graaff) make manifestation more probable? Could you break it down a little?
                Thank you
                Would love to know the electric field strength of wherever im at

They had an iphone app for that i wish i had it

Comment

Mr JF . The deeper connection is co-creation. Halo-fractal. Everything is connected. We are created in the likeness. The name of God (whatever you might chose to conceptualize the origin), I AM.

The difference between believing and knowing. The divinity of 9 and how to create With it.

Tag. Buddy you are it....
                  I feel intention sets off a wave pattern and some of us can manifest something small because our brain signal is still learning. Like a pulsed thought could bring about some manifestation through a resonant action .

Comment

JF, one problem I see with this thread is that there are too many words to describe the same thing. Most threads will argue that they are talking about different phenomena but in reality they are in agreement on the concept without knowing it. Aaron has done much work on this subject. He has a book on "Mind Power" that must be the tip of the iceberg of his experience and writing. I started this thread to pose the question if the zero-point (dielectric inertial plane) of a magnet would be a good model to start examining how "Mind, or Spirit" exists in our spacial world, and how technologies might relate.

In QiGong as I understand the most notable storage area of QI is throughout abdominal area due to amount of layers of non-conductive tissue sandwiched by conductive tissue. Splitting charges with dielectric materials in a way we can understand at an personal level. This complex network of charges may be what our mind "drives around" so to speak.

Rupert Sheldrake's work with Morphic Resonance is something that may spell all of this out. I strongly suggest everyone take an hour or two out of your life and catch a few youtube lecture of his.

The HeartMath Institute is also doing some fantastic work you may stumble across in your searches.

Thank JF for jumping in. One day It will become clear for everyone.

Comment

Working...
                    X