Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New unseen drawings / diagrams from Walter Russell just released!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New unseen drawings / diagrams from Walter Russell just released!!

nifty nifty!

Rare unpublished drawings by Dr. Walter Russell are being released to the world in the effort to foster a greater understanding of this seamless science and further the advancements in free energy technology research and production methods currently in use around the world. Please regive credit to the University of Science and Philosophy if these are used in public presentations, video productions or shared online by mentioning the OFFICIAL website for Walter and Lao Russell - -USP

Last edited by TheoriaApophasis; 03-01-2015, 10:44 AM.

more::

Comment

I can only muster two words to the NEVER SEEN BEFORE DIAGRAMS above.

Holy

and Sh1t

Comment

Thanks for getting all of this material out in the public domain, TA. Mucho Appreciado. Very informative and interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by brian516 View Post
          Thanks for getting all of this material out in the public domain, TA. Mucho Appreciado. Very informative and interesting.

awesome stuff isnt it!!!!

see where he made a few boo boos and used the white out?????????

Comment

WOW!!!! Ive got some more (THE LAST OF THEM!!!!)

Comment

Wow! Thank you TA for these amasing image!!!
              Do you have it in just one doc (like a pdf) so we can take the time to absorb it off-line??
              Thank's again!

Comment

Originally posted by Wistiti View Post
                Wow! Thank you TA for these amasing image!!!
                Do you have it in just one doc (like a pdf) so we can take the time to absorb it off-line??
                Thank's again!

sure thing

www.kathodos.com/RUSSELLPICS.pdf

Comment

Do you have any idea where these pics came from?
                  (e.g. where did you got it from? From Esa?)

It would be quite interesting to know.

But anyways. Thanks a lot!

Comment

Ok these also belong in the official Walter Russell thread - which is why I added them there.
                    ‎"It's all in the MIND"

Comment

@TheoriaApophasis - Does your book explain how Walter Russell's optic dynamo (as shown above) works?

I understand the basic principle of the two coils, but I don't understand the off-center spiral shape at the focal point. What makes it all tick?

Also, how are the coils wound in order to create a spiralling vortex? AFAIK normal coils don't do this.
                      ‎"It's all in the MIND"

Comment

I understand the basic principle of the two coils, but I don't understand the off-center spiral shape at the focal point. What makes it all tick?
                        The off-center focal charging points is typical for such a degenerating system as used in this generator (e.g. see in the Universal One). E.g. the earth magnetic poles are also off-center.
                        Also, how are the coils wound in order to create a spiralling vortex? AFAIK normal coils don't do this.
                        Well the important fact is, that the magnetic field increases towards the apex. So that magnetic field lines have to get closer together towards the apex.
                        This he does by having stronger and stronger coils towards the apex.
                        In this example above he uses only two coils per cone like that. In the heat generator example from the HSC he uses several separate coils to get this.
                        Theoretically you could wind it in one conical coil, but it would be very difficult to wind, as you do not only have to wind it conically, but also the number of turns have to increase towards the apex.
                        (BTW: This is what IMHO many make wrong when they replicate such coils: They do not increase the turns towards the apex)
                        Therefore Walter did it, by using stacked "normal" coils with different sizes to get an approximation of the field of such a conical coil. Like that it is much easier to make mechanically.

(BTW, this is just my current viewpoint)

But what still puzzles me is the commutator section. E.g. when only the first pic of the generator was available, I personally would have thought there have to be plane coils in the commutator disc whose ends then have to make contact with the brushes (like a self exciting homopolar generator).
                        But the picture from the new pic suggests something completely different, which doesn't IMHO match the additional explanations given in the pics themselves...
                        This really puzzles me.
                        Last edited by Kali__ma__Amar; 03-10-2015, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by StweenyA View Post
                          @TheoriaApophasis

but I don't understand the off-center spiral shape at the focal point. What makes it all tick?

gyromagnetic precession.

A magnet (as differentiated from magnetism) is just a coherent polarized object (collection of countless atoms)

it operates as a Reciprocating precessional hyperboloid

likewise this explains the quantifiable PHASE SHIFT seen in the "poles" of any and all magnets.
                          Last edited by TheoriaApophasis; 03-10-2015, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kali__ma__Amar View Post
                            The off-center focal charging points is typical for such a degenerating system as used in this generator (e.g. see in the Universal One). E.g. the earth magnetic poles are also off-center.

Well the important fact is, that the magnetic field increases towards the apex. So that magnetic field lines have to get closer together towards the apex.
                            This he does by having stronger and stronger coils towards the apex.
                            In this example above he uses only two coils per cone like that. In the heat generator example from the HSC he uses several separate coils to get this.
                            Theoretically you could wind it in one conical coil, but it would be very difficult to wind, as you do not only have to wind it conically, but also the number of turns have to increase towards the apex.
                            (BTW: This is what IMHO many make wrong when they replicate such coils: They do not increase the turns towards the apex)
                            Therefore Walter did it, by using stacked "normal" coils with different sizes to get an approximation of the field of such a conical coil. Like that it is much easier to make mechanically.

(BTW, this is just my current viewpoint)

But what still puzzles me is the commutator section. E.g. when only the first pic of the generator was available, I personally would have thought there have to be plane coils in the commutator disc whose ends then have to make contact with the brushes (like a self exciting homopolar generator).
                            But the picture from the new pic suggests something completely different, which doesn't IMHO match the additional explanations given in the pics themselves...
                            This really puzzles me.
                            Thank you for the replies.

I see your point about having more intense field at the apex. However, from the cross section view, it appears as though the coils near the apex are smaller. Why is this?

Also, what are the coils powered with? My current understanding is that it would be DC.. but is it constant DC or pulsed DC? And what voltage and amperage?

How can I get a better understanding of the mechanics of the spiral armature? I don't recall this from any of his books I have read so far.

I wouldn't worry about power generation from the commutator section for now - as you say there are already ways to do this (that are shown all over youtube). I view this as a non-problem that will be solved later when the initial step is done, which is simply making the commutator spin. That is the only hard bit, the rest is easy, so lets complete the hard bit first.
                            ‎"It's all in the MIND"

Comment

Originally posted by TheoriaApophasis View Post
                              gyromagnetic precession.

A magnet (as differentiated from magnetism) is just a coherent polarized object (collection of countless atoms)

it operates as a Reciprocating precessional hyperboloid

likewise this explains the quantifiable PHASE SHIFT seen in the "poles" of any and all magnets.
                              Thank you for your reply.
                              When I first read it, it went straight over my head - I even misread some of the words!
                              But I am reading your book now, and I am 1/3 of the way through. I am glad to see mentions of Tesla and WR, whom I have been reading for the past few years. Anyway I won't comment on it further until I have finished!

Anyway what is the current standing of WR's optic dynamo? Has anybody replicated one? If not why not?
                              Has anybody replicated any of his theories? What about the experiment to "transmute" substances - has anybody done that, and perhaps got a youtube video of the setup? I am not doubting Dr T. Binder's replication, just searching for better material. Their photo's were way lower quality & less visible than WR's drawings! Why in this day and age can't we provide high resolution material along with our experiments? Who has the original paper?
                              Why are WR's descriptions of everything always so vague, and never going into any technical detail? So many questions, so little time!
                              ‎"It's all in the MIND"

Comment

Working...
                              X