Free Energy At Last Step By Step Must See

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Energy At Last Step By Step Must See

Hi my name is Imhotep I will show you how to get free energy possibly for under 50 dollars from radio shack this unit will :

1 run inductive loads directly View video here

2 quick charge conditioned batteries. View Video Here

3 run resistive loads. Use Inverter and 12 volt batteries.

4 run capacitive loads !!caution!! SEE VIDEO FIRST PLEASE

5 charge unchargeable batteries : Ni-mh ,lead-acid, ni-cad, alkaline zinc carbon

6 you can build this unit in minutes

7 watch all videos, save them if you like. Share them if you like.

8 research all copyrighted materials and comply with all copyright laws

9 observe all warnings and precautions

10 build it now and possibly enjoy free energy

11 share your new knowledge

12 this is how done!! WATCH FINAL VIDEO HERE

Last edited by **~Imhotep~**; 07-13-2008, 06:47 PM. Reason: comment on youtube
    “Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.”

Nikola Tesla

http://www.imhotepslab.com

Hi Imhotep welcome to the forum

I could not make out a thing, i see a few you tube comments state the same do you have a DETAILED description of what you have done and what it is doing? , draw, out out, SCH etc? I am sure that will save allot of posts and Q's

Regards
    Ash

Comment

We will be posting a step by step guide if the mods would allow a post that long. (its very detailed). In the final video i placed a links in the video description linking back to the forum posts that i posted with the basic schematic till i get get a full one put together. :P its still very much a work in progress. Im trying to get it all put together as fast as I can. I never give up
      “Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.”

Nikola Tesla

Comment

big msg ok for details

Imhotep,

Each post can be about 10,000 characters. It will tell you if you have exceeded that. If you have, then just shorten the message and reply to it with a 2nd message and so on...no problem!
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

thank you very much aaron, i started this only about 3 to 4 weeks ago as you can tell from my 1st post. Iwill be gathering my thoughts and straightening out any confusion over the next fews days. I will try not to make it too long a post and will be very precise in what im trying to achieve which is a simple yet powerful tabletop version of the bendini ssg.
          cheers

Nikola Tesla

Comment

the videos are gone
            "Theory guides. Experiment decides."

“I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.”
            Nikola Tesla

Comment

in process of uploading refinred ones now

being reloaded now yea

ps all are being reuploaded i have been up all night reediting at this time the step by step is being re uped unedited im on re edit now it will be done soon
              then reuped again forgive miss spellings my eyes .
              Last edited by **~Imhotep~**; 05-22-2008, 06:48 PM.

Nikola Tesla

Comment

Vids are back up

I would like to thank everyone for their patience. I re-edited the post with the correct links. the links are now all working. I have re-created most of them. I am still working on the step by step, but while im working on the new step by step video I uploaded the original back. Have a great day!

Nikola Tesla

Comment

Hi all after sitting in front of the computer for the last 48 hours i have finished the step by step guide. I had to split it into 2 parts due to the 10 minute limitation of youtube. For best viewing, watch in high resolution mode and full screen. There is no copyright to these so if you are using Mozilla firefox, download the download helper extension to save these flv's to your computer and use zoom player to watch them at your leisure. You may share these and repost them as long as you give credit where credit is due.

Step by Step guide Part 1

Step by Step Guide Part 2

Dont be afraid to ask questions I will try to respond as quickly as I can.

In order to save these and all my files to your pc please use firefox and its extension "download helper" which can be found here.

And to view the flv's on your pc use the Zoom player which is a free player which can be found here

This is still very much a work in progress and I am busy experimenting with other uses and applications that this can be used for and will be posting my results as I come to my conclusions.

Nikola Tesla

Comment

Thanks for sharing

Thanks Imhotep
                    i will see it and may ask you few

Thanks

Comment

That is amazing I will be putting one together on monday when the store is open where I can get the parts!

How long does it take to charge batteries?

Could it be made quick enough without having to put too many units in series, so that you could connect the devices to a battery bank then to an inverter to run the AC in your house and possibly push some back/sell to the grid?

Comment

I have only experimented in placing the output in parallel. And have not tried series yet, but it will be something I will be experimenting with in the future. I will also be trying a 12 volt solar cell I purchased from Harbor Freight and will be posting my results. I will be posting any results as I come to them. As far as charging batteries. I recently charged a Ni-MH AA for about 120 seconds and it lasted 10 hours in a small low current digital clock. It was a cold charge. Everyone's experience will probably vary so take your time and don't be afraid to experiment with charging times. Always take precautions and take a meter and monitor the charging process so you can be safe. I found that one fan running through a large cap, even this small of a fan had high voltage so be careful. But it seems to mirror the load i put it on, in other words if i put it on a 9volt battery it will drop down to the 9volts. I cant really explain why. Please post your results, I'm interested in everyones experience's and data. Ive had very good experiences with this thats why I tried to show how to build this quickly and inexpensively so everyone can try this and share data. As far as putting through a inverter and running a bank of batteries i have not tried that yet. You can charge a 12 volt battery and then take the battery off the fan and run a inverter, that i have tried and got 110. Its all a learning process so please feel free to experiment and let us all know your results. Again please be careful. We hooked this directly up to a small mp3 player and it took it out. So be careful what you connect to it. Luckily it was a junk mp3 player so no loss. But i have charged batteries and placed the batteries in other mp3 players and got the free energy through the charged battery. Its all a learning process and please keep us informed of your progress
                        Last edited by **~Imhotep~**; 07-13-2008, 06:49 PM.

Nikola Tesla

Comment

RE: Charging.

I am in process of building one of these, I have a few extra SSG sitting around, and some extra power supplies

Last night I took apart one of the fans, the problem i am running up against is trying to determine where to cut the wire on my coils this is MIGHTY fine wire, and I would like to do it right.

The fan I have has 3 posts like you have in the video. So If I understand what you did was to put posts to each of the 4 ends of the coils. Did you cut the traces from the circuit when you did this? I am considering doing what you did as I like the concept, only I will use hot melt glue to hold the post in place.

Any tips as to how to determine where to cut the coils apart? Thanks for sharing your videos !.

mart
                          See my experiments here...
                          http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

Actually what I did is carefully take off the circuit board and left the wires on the existing posts.

Most of these appear to be dual phase coils, which means theres 2 outside end of coil wraps on two of the post that are already there and the inside wraps (beginning of the coils) on my versions were wrapped together on the third post.

If you take a magnifier and look at the three post that are existing you will see 2 wires on one of the three posts. (yes they are extremely fine, which is why a magnifier is a must) and i left the coils the way they were, cause they were already designed for these machines and if you look at the label you will see what kind of current they drew originally so you will know what kind of current to expect out of them.

Makes things easier. Some of these are bi-filier and some are single wound. That really doesnt matter , what does matter is one of the post will most likely have 2 wires on it.

If it does, carefully take a fine tip soldering iron and start to heat it taking care not to melt the plastic and unwind the two fine wires from that post and then gently separate them with the fine tip of the soldering iron, pay attention to your heat and if the plastic starts to get a little mushy where the post is, pull off and let it cool for a second and then try it again.

Once you get the two off the post and separated, wind one back on gently, if there is a 4th plastic post with no wire post on it, the easiest way to add a 4th wire post is to do the method on the film where you are just taking the diode and gripping with hemostats to absorb the heat so you dont burn your fingers and pressing it into the plastic.

I started a hole with a small drill bit glued into a plastic wire nut. and just started to turn it in the center of the 4th plastic support that had no post on it. that keeps it centered and you have a better chance of getting it right. Gently push with the hemostats as you are heating it with the soldering iron, just about 1/16th to a 1/8th inch into the plastic so it will be rigid.

And then clip it off at the same height of the other ones. This is the best method I have tried. Then wrap the 2nd wire you took off the post and wrap it around that one. now you have 2 sets of coils that were designed for that stator. Put a little solder on it, and add your wires using an ohm meter to check continuity. Let me know how it turns out.

Nikola Tesla

Comment

RE: coils

MAN this fan runs like a tornado! ha ha...

ZZZZOOOOM

I think this is the best results I have had on an ssg yet.

I love how simple this is to build ...... I have been wanting a fan now the ssg is going to help me keep cool this summer

I think I will be programming a pic with a single dpdt relay just for this....
                              See my experiments here...
                              http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

Working...
                              X