No American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No American Ruling Class

I am starting an adjacent thread to a supposed AMERICAN RULING CLASS.

There is NO AMERICAN RULING CLASS.

It is a ONE WORLD RULING CLASS.

America has been Hijacked. America was founded on the right for people to be free to worship THE GOD of HEAVEN and even though the Queen and her minions have tried to recapture those who ran to America to start a new life away from tyrants, we have enjoyed 23O plus years of God's Blessing.

The America you see today is not run by American Rulers. Lincoln was a real American Ruler and THEY shot him. America does not call the shots as many of you might suppose.

The true American Ruler of the past prayed openly the Lords Prayer and religion was what this American assemble was all about, something the people today hate the mention of.

You can not leave out the ideology taught to people by their religious factions and understand what drives world events.

I will be back to show you in this new thread who really runs America today.

If you are under the false impression that a tiny rich Elite of very smart men control America, you are in for a big surprise. Many would like to believe that America has the world by the tail, this makes for a great bedtime fairytale for the Kiddies.

Stop lying to your children and hiding the truth from them. your children are smart enough to handle it.

America has by Hijacked by those who hate the God She was founded on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM_tDB8OZok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDxGQcNq0QI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygZb0L_aQ6k

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-05-2015, 12:15 PM.

This quote came to mind after reading your post

6And he opened his mouth in blasphemies against God, to blaspheme His name and His tabernacle, that is, those who dwell in heaven. 7It was also given to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them, and authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation was given to him. 8All who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain.…

We are not there yet but we are closer than ever before.
    There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

The Bible is welcome

Hi Wayne

Thanks for bringing us a scripture verse. I don't think millions who hate Christianity as we see it today are all evil. Today's version of hypocrites makes God impossible to see and understand.

I have known a lot of Atheist in the past 45 years and when i am done talking with them, we found together that most of them were not really Atheist at all. But for a lack of a better way of saying it, they chose that title because they never wanted to be associated with Church hypocrites.

Well enough of that. Those who have known America before 1960 know that for nearly 200 years the USA openly prayed to God.

The USA rose to power because the collective desired to lay down their lives for freedom to serve THE PURE HOLY GOD found in THE BIBLE.

America rose to HER pinnacle of beauty and power because SHE honored THE LAW of GOD. Holiness made the USA the apple of HIS eye.

While God looked around the other nations finding them marrying off virgins to cows or sacrificing children to a burning pit of hot coals, HE could turn and rest HIS eyes on a people who desired HIS purity.

It is not the same in America anymore. The Ruling class today want nothing to do with AMERICAN virtues or values inspired by GOD HIMSELF. And even though the USA has always had many bad men in charge the people were clean. Women wore dresses not bikini's, men loved their wives and stayed home to milk the cows.

This is America of 50 years ago. 230 plus years ago the only nation of the world that was to bring forth a man child unto to God and HIS Christ was the USA. She is shown here flying on eagle wings. Our Symbol.

REV 12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GigUUjyvQg

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-06-2015, 03:29 AM.

Comment

I wasn't expecting much from this thread, but it turned out to be religious ****. I should have set my expectations even lower.

Comment

Childrens Video's

Originally posted by Dingus View Post
          I wasn't expecting much from this thread, but it turned out to be religious ****. I should have set my expectations even lower.

@DingBat

Those are children singing about our country here in America. We were founded on God's Grace. If you ever come to America you can take a class in culture.

Glad to see you speaking your mind.

GOD SHED HIS GRACE ON THEE AND CROWN THY GOOD WITH BROTHERHOOD FROM SEE TO SHINING SEA....................... I can't here you dingding could you sing a little louder please?

All of the American's don't know what I am talking about so you are not the lone ranger.
          Last edited by BroMikey; 02-06-2015, 07:12 AM.

Comment

America Hijacked by Rulers who hate GOD's Presences

America is not Ruled by Americans, it is ruled by people who hate freedom and what use to be THE GOD OF AMERICAN'S.

I have so much more to say but let me start here.
            The ball got dropped in 62 THEY wouldn't let children pray in school.

The stats are in on America. The people began to be silenced as Hollywood had used the ideology of the British royalty using a Television to reach into our minds here in America.

Women took off their beautiful lady like garments and traded them all in on shorts and bikini's to show as much of their bodies as they possibly could.

When I was a boy not one women ever wore a pair of pants, they all wore beautiful dresses as they had always been worn for 6000 years.

This is in direct defiance to GOD'S LAW. America is no longer America the beautiful. This generation of children are void of this understanding.

So there is no ruling class here in AMERICA using true American values.

Today we are shamed when we bring up GOD or try to pray.

What Happened When The Praying Stopped?

B. The Family

1. Before 1963 divorce rates had been declining for 15 years. After 1963 divorces increased 300% each year for the next 15 years.

2. Since 1963 unmarried people living together is up 353%

3. Since 1963 single parent families are up 140%.

4. Since 1963 single parent families with children are up 160%.

The politically correct view of religion is to never discuss it according to our Government run schools. In other words when the mention of God comes up the people say NO! to talking about God.

"NO GOD" same thing or No I will not discuss GOD, this is what the schools teach. THEY teach NO GOD. Try that approach with your wives man.

Try to give me your rational speal that because you don't want to offend anyone when the subject of your wife comes up you say "No Wife" or I will not magnify the character my wife is.

When people are in love they talk about each other and share with their friends the benefits they have being together.

This is the same with GOD. God is the lover of mankind, HE is creator.

It is foolish to deny the existence of GOD. An Atheist acknowledges the existence of GOD but say NO to GOD or "NO GOD"

It is a rebellious viewpoint like many others. But that is what it is.

I have said before that for 50 years now our Government run schools have been teaching Atheism.

If you love God you can't hide it.

If you love your wive you can't hide in shame about her.

If you love your car you won't be silent to your friends.

You get the idea.

Slowly but surely the people are becoming Atheists. The fool has said in his heart I will censor GOD out. Actually the words of life from the ancient text state "THE FOOL HAS SAID IN HIS HEART "NO GOD!!""

When gays tried to befriend another man putting his hand on him in the military in the 50-60's they got beaten to death.

Now the generals keep a steady stream of young boys on their wish list. Our military is a gross place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOn2Nd-WBos

Comment

Eisenhower Last Ruler

Here in 1953 was the true American Rulers

A man who prayed to God before the Nation. This is how American's were open to the message of God from THE HOLY BIBLE. These Presidents may have lived like dogs behind the scenes but they knew what the people demanded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAWJ9slccZg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwyIt6eV6RU

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-06-2015, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                Those are children singing about our country here in America. We were founded on God's Grace. If you ever come to America you can take a class in culture.
                I'm from New York. Let me guess, you're from the south?

Comment

Great Thread Friend!

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                  [SIZE="4"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I am starting an adjacent thread to a supposed AMERICAN RULING CLASS.

There is NO AMERICAN RULING CLASS.

It is a ONE WORLD RULING CLASS.
                  Hello Mikey,

Great thread friend!

Now, IMHO, I agree 100% on ALL above statements...as some below as well

America has been Hijacked. America was founded on the right for people to be free to worship THE GOD of HEAVEN and even though the Queen and her minions have tried to recapture those who ran to America to start a new life away from tyrants, we have enjoyed 23O plus years of God's Blessing.

The America you see today is not run by American Rulers. Lincoln was a real American Ruler and THEY shot him. America does not call the shots as many of you might suppose.

The true American Ruler of the past prayed openly the Lords Prayer and religion was what this American assemble was all about, something the people today hate the mention of.

You can not leave out the ideology taught to people by their religious factions and understand what drives world events.

I will be back to show you in this new thread who really runs America today.

If you are under the false impression that a tiny rich Elite of very smart men control America, you are in for a big surprise. Many would like to believe that America has the world by the tail, this makes for a great bedtime fairytale for the Kiddies.

Stop lying to your children and hiding the truth from them. your children are smart enough to handle it.

America has by Hijacked by those who hate the God She was founded on.
                  However on your further posts I have to disagree in just about 'timing' when this 'hijacking' took place...

I don't know if you read 'The Creature of Jekyll Island'...but if you did not, I highly recommend it.

America was hijacked exactly on Dec 24-25 of 1910

Yes, exactly on CHRISTMAS EVE...while everyone was having a nice dinner...this people were planning a perfect attack...and by the next morning...when everyone was having a good sleep...they were already delivering all signed sealed documents...

Now tell ME if you think they could really care about Christmas from the Religious point of view??

Federal Reserve was born as a PRIVATE Institution, configured by some (exactly seven) wealthy hijackers plus White House insider's who killed whoever stood in their way to take this to Congress and have it approved "Next Day".

The IRS was created right after...so we all pay 'tax' on labor...

The Crisis of 1929 was 'staged' as a test probe to suck all medium and small financial institutions...to fatten the "BIG KATZ"

This 'Families' are NOT all Americans...as they are also from Europe.

And honestly, I do not like to mix Religion to this Hijacking situation...since their ONLY and REAL GOD is just the "Legal Tender Notes" they PRINT themselves at wish.

This People Rule the entire Planet by now...they rule wars...and distribute viruses all over, cybernetic viruses and Biological Viruses...all kinds.

They decide where is gonna be 'staged' the next 911...

They control every single thing you could get your hands on...even food.

But basically, and the main point that REALLY have a direct impact on THIS FORUM...is that they have fought for over 100 years making sure no Patent will EVER disclose ANYTHING related to ANY Alternative Energy that could set in trouble their MAIN INCOME SOURCE...which is exactly OIL.

From that point on in time...We will never see anymore "Tesla's"...or Faraday's, or Maxwell's...or any new discoveries that would or could impact their 'domains'...just because Science is Founded in $$$ by this People/Families...therefore they rule.

The examples...I have them by Tons...mean, tons of direct links to key sites, pictures, books, patents, etc,etc

But I will just give you ONE... GE.com | imagination at work ...remember who owned this "General Electric"?

Well, now go there and watch if the 'general' is related to 'electric'...or is it OIL and Turbines for Military and Commercial Aviation...or Oil Extraction Technologies...

And of course, they have their own "Schooling" and Training Centers there...

The Establishment is not any 'fairytale' to be told to kits...is real friend.

There is no such BS as 'Democrats' nor 'Republicans'...Elections are just a STAGED CLOWN SHOW...

And the Sheeple's follow, thinking 'A CHANGE' will take place somehow in time and Space...with the next one coming to 'Main Stage'...

Watch The Rockefeller's having a PARTY with Obama and Bush Families...

Watch Clinton's Family be closest friends with Bush's...

Anyone could call me a Conspiracy Theorist...I am not hiding...

This TRUTH is known all over for so long...

And to me...at this written point...I should say AMEN!...

Kind regards Friend

Ufopolitics
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 02-06-2015, 06:56 PM.
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

The FEDERAL RESERVE...and the World Banking System

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild
                    For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure — one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.

--David Rockefeller: Memoirs, 2003
                    The Rockefeller's own the American Standard Oil...which supplied the required additive to the Fuhrer (Hitler) planes to get off ground...during WW

Federal Reserve:

Senators and Congressmen:

"Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international money lenders. The accounts of the Federal Reserve System have never been audited. It operates outside the control of Congress and manipulates the credit of the United States" — Sen. Barry Goldwater (Rep. AR)

"This [Federal Reserve Act] establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President [Wilson} signs this bill, the invisible government of the monetary power will be legalized....the worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency bill." — Charles A. Lindbergh, Sr. , 1913

"From now on, depressions will be scientifically created." — Congressman Charles A.
                    Lindbergh Sr. , 1913

"The financial system has been turned over to the Federal Reserve Board. That Board as ministers the finance system by authority of a purely profiteering group. The system is Private, conducted for the sole purpose of obtaining the greatest possible profits from the use of other people's money" -- Charles A. Lindbergh Sr., 1923

"The Federal Reserve bank buys government bonds without one penny..." — Congressman
                    Wright Patman, Congressional Record, Sept 30, 1941

"We have, in this country, one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board. This evil institution has impoverished the people of the United States and has practically bankrupted our government. It has done this through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it". — Congressman Louis T. McFadden in 1932 (Rep. Pa)

"The Federal Reserve banks are one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever seen.
                    There is not a man within the sound of my voice who does not know that this nation is run by the
                    International bankers — Congressman Louis T. McFadden (Rep. Pa)

"Some people think the Federal Reserve Banks are the United States government's institutions.
                    They are not government institutions. They are private credit monopolies which prey upon the people of the United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign swindlers" — Congressional Record 12595-12603 — Louis T. McFadden, Chairman of the Committee on Banking and Currency (12 years) June 10, 1932

"I have never seen more Senators express discontent with their jobs....I think the major cause is that, deep down in our hearts, we have been accomplices in doing something terrible and unforgivable to our wonderful country. Deep down in our heart, we know that we have given our children a legacy of bankruptcy. We have defrauded our country to get ourselves elected." — John Danforth (R-Mo)

"These 12 corporations together cover the whole country and monopolize and use for private
                    gain every dollar of the public currency..." — Mr. Crozier of Cincinnati, before Senate Banking and Currency Committee - 1913

"The [Federal Reserve Act] as it stands seems to me to open the way to a vast inflation of the
                    currency... I do not like to think that any law can be passed that will make it possible to submerge the gold standard in a flood of irredeemable paper currency." — Henry Cabot Lodge Sr., 1913
                    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

UFO is Right

Yes you are right UFO I was in a hurry and just threw it out there that way back in the day we were hijacked but you are right and everyone needs to read your posted info as to the plot to take her down and timing.

The people use to want to pray opening they were not ashamed of brotherly love amongst one another. Today you don't know who is a friendly comrade to a cut throat.

It is crazy place to live now in the USA, everybody carrying guns.

The money was Hijacked first, UFO is right.

The way life use to be for generations was like we see in the western movies. A small cabin, a cow to milk, chickens, chopping wood.

Now we just put the key into our ignition that could allow us to transverse the continent. Men no longer work like that with their hands and so their bodies wear out, fall apart much sooner. We won't talk about the brain going down hill because the body is unfit.

Their goal for the 1900's was for off shore world mafia to infiltrate the giant USA collective, who had prematurely gotten away from the Queen, and we can't have that now can we?

These people have lied, murdered, stolen, raped, tortured and the world knows who they are. You can feel their presences when THEY or these creatures come into a room or any area for say a political campaign.

These crooks have gotten their wish. They are in wrongful control of everything, therefore in a moment THEY will suffer the lose of everything they have usurped in one hour.

Mikey
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 02-06-2015, 09:44 PM.

Comment

There is ALWAYS a ruling class.

its either

1. intellegencia

2. money based

TIMELESS, and that will NEVER EVER EVER change.

move on.

Comment

Hi Theo

Yes you are correct. Thank you for your time. I need others input, I'm just not going to censor religion out of the equation.

Originally posted by TheoriaApophasis View Post
                          There is ALWAYS a ruling class.

its either

1. intellegencia

2. money based

TIMELESS, and that will NEVER EVER EVER change.

move on.

Comment

ill put some put in here. why you mention lincoln? and alex jones. hahaa. and you name, rulers. why dont you go back to england where you came from and be ruled there? get outta here

Comment

Detroit Boy

I have friends in New York. I grew up in Detroit.

But my age bracket is probably far different than yours. I was born in the 1950's and all of the 1940-1950 footage was being aired when Television first arrived at our house. We had a B/W Tv til the 60's. I watched Batman in color

Praying on TV and in schools was a joy not a manditory forced nazi dictatorship driven command as portrayed by the media.

The supreme court painted praying as an undesirable mandatory chore.

Children rejoiced is the songs of praise to OUR GOD and to HIS Jesus Christ.

Thank you for hearing what I have to say about how life use to being at my school as a baby boy

I have tonnes of black friends.

Not saying the Blacks are perfect anymore than any other ethnic group but I really enjoyed being part of their soul singing. Some of those guys could pick me up with one arm.

They sing like the angelic hosts.

Originally posted by Dingus View Post
                              I'm from New York. Let me guess, you're from the south?
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 02-07-2015, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X