Defamation of Character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defamation of Character

At the time of this writing, several individuals in the online community are currently being served legal notices. This will all be cataloged here at the appropriate time.

It is unfortunate that so many people think they can slander and defame people online with impunity, but they are simply deluding themselves. Some think if they are in Canada, New Zealand or elsewhere that they are immune to legal action from abroad, but they are not. And, they believe that having an anonymous online account grants them immunity, but it does not. All records necessary to uncover the identity of certain individuals can be obtained directly from their service provider with a court order once a civil suit is filed.

There are many fine, upstanding people in this community who have dedicated their lives to being of service to others to help them understand the science behind this field and to help set them on the right track just to have frauds and charlatans come along who spread lies and nonsense because they are uncomfortable with any truth that reaches beyond their own claustrophobic little world.

A system/organization is currently being developed to help those in this field who are being damaged by such defamatory actions that would normally on their own be unable to take legal action because of a lack of funds or knowledge of the legal process.

It is only appropriate that we at least post the definitions of what constitutes defamation of character for a forum that catalogs frauds, charlatans, pseudoskeptics and others who spread false information and propaganda.

DISCLAIMER - This is NOT legal advice, I am simply posting definitions from the dictionary at law.com. If you want legal advice, speak to an attorney or legal councilor.

Defamation is typically split into two categories, slander and libel. If it is slander that means it is done orally and if it is libel, it is in the form of some type of media.

Libel is also split into two basic categories, the first is the basic libel but the second is libel per se which means that the libel itself is blatantly malicious so malice does not have to be proven in order for damages to be awarded.

Read the definition of slander: Legal Dictionary | Law.com

slander
    n. oral defamation, in which someone tells one or more persons an untruth about another, which untruth will harm the reputation of the person defamed. Slander is a civil wrong (tort) and can be the basis for a lawsuit. Damages (payoff for worth) for slander may be limited to actual (special) damages unless there is malicious intent, since such damages are usually difficult to specify and harder to prove. Some statements, such as an untrue accusation of having committed a crime, having a loathsome disease or being unable to perform one's occupation, are treated as slander per se since the harm and malice are obvious and therefore usually result in general and even punitive damage recovery by the person harmed. Words spoken over the air on television or radio are treated as libel (written defamation) and not slander on the theory that broadcasting reaches a large audience as much as if not more than printed publications.

Read the definition of libel: Legal Dictionary | Law.com

libel
    1) n. to publish in print (including pictures), writing or broadcast through radio, television or film, an untruth about another which will do harm to that person or his/her reputation, by tending to bring the target into ridicule, hatred, scorn or contempt of others. Libel is the written or broadcast form of defamation, distinguished from slander, which is oral defamation. It is a tort (civil wrong) making the person or entity (like a newspaper, magazine or political organization) open to a lawsuit for damages by the person who can prove the statement about him/her was a lie. Publication need only be to one person, but it must be a statement which claims to be fact and is not clearly identified as an opinion. While it is sometimes said that the person making the libelous statement must have been intentional and malicious, actually it need only be obvious that the statement would do harm and is untrue. Proof of malice, however, does allow a party defamed to sue for general damages for damage to reputation, while an inadvertent libel limits the damages to actual harm (such as loss of business) called special damages. Libel per se involves statements so vicious that malice is assumed and does not require a proof of intent to get an award of general damages. Libel against the reputation of a person who has died will allow surviving members of the family to bring an action for damages. Most states provide for a party defamed by a periodical to demand a published retraction. If the correction is made, then there is no right to file a lawsuit. Governmental bodies are supposedly immune to actions for libel on the basis that there could be no intent by a non-personal entity, and further, public records are exempt from claims of libel. However, there is at least one known case in which there was a financial settlement as well as a published correction when a state government newsletter incorrectly stated that a dentist had been disciplined for illegal conduct. The rules covering libel against a "public figure" (particularly a political or governmental person) are special, based on U.S. Supreme Court decisions. The key is that to uphold the right to express opinions or fair comment on public figures, the libel must be malicious to constitute grounds for a lawsuit for damages. Minor errors in reporting are not libel, such as saying Mrs. Jones was 55 when she was only 48, or getting an address or title incorrect. 2) v. to broadcast or publish a written defamatory statement.

Read the definition of libel per se: Legal Dictionary | Law.com

libel per se
    n. broadcast or written publication of a false statement about another which accuses him/her of a crime, immoral acts, inability to perform his/her profession, having a loathsome disease (like syphilis) or dishonesty in business. Such claims are considered so obviously harmful that malice need not be proved to obtain a judgment for "general damages," and not just specific losses.

Read the definition of defamation: Legal Dictionary | Law.com

defamation
    n. the act of making untrue statements about another which damages his/her reputation. If the defamatory statement is printed or broadcast over the media it is libel and, if only oral, it is slander. Public figures, including officeholders and candidates, have to show that the defamation was made with malicious intent and was not just fair comment. Damages for slander may be limited to actual (special) damages unless there is malice. Some statements such as an accusation of having committed a crime, having a feared disease or being unable to perform one's occupation are called libel per se or slander per se and can more easily lead to large money awards in court and even punitive damage recovery by the person harmed. Most states provide for a demand for a printed retraction of defamation and only allow a lawsuit if there is no such admission of error.

More to come...
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Thank You Aaron

I want to say thank you to all of the administrators. I am so happy I could cry hearing this report. It also makes me want to be more careful for my behavior with the use of words, careful not to hurt other peoples feelings.

We, the people, as a collective do not run the administrative services here at the ENERGETICFORUM yet we have some great people doing the best job possible. It is my sincere hope that we can rid ourselves of those who viciously provoke with malicious intent.

That is a large statement Ladies and Gentlemen. TO" Provoke with malice"

This is deliberate and unforgivable when parties destroy years of gaining favor with one another plotting daily against those they chum with.

Science mixed with addiction is a bad combination. It is one thing to have a beer like John Bedini shows us in some of his video to relax by while experimenting and quite another to be ozone and malicious.

These are my personal views and do not reflect the views of others.

I love everybody, but I won't stand idle while some of our lesser members are attacked. Expect me if you are a bulley

I still wouldn't hate anyone with a personality disorder, on the contrary people opposing themselves is heart rendering to watch.

However to stand and do nothing while others are verbally beaten and disruption rules the group says something about OUR character.

It ain't gonna keep on like this, trust me, I know that the older men who have desired to see this work amount to something will never allow it.

I am throwing my hard hat out because I know now I am among friends.

Mikey

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
    At the time of this writing, several individuals in the online community are currently being served legal notices. This will all be cataloged here at the appropriate time.

It is unfortunate that so many people think they can slander and defame people online with impunity, but they are simply deluding themselves. Some think if they are in Canada, New Zealand or elsewhere that they are immune to legal action from abroad, but they are not. And, they believe that having an anonymous online account grants them immunity, but it does not. All records necessary to uncover the identity of certain individuals can be obtained directly from their service provider with a court order once a civil suit is filed.

There are many fine, upstanding people in this community who have dedicated their lives to being of service to others to help them understand the science behind this field and to help set them on the right track just to have frauds and charlatans come along who spread lies and nonsense because they are uncomfortable with any truth that reaches beyond their own claustrophobic little world.

A system/organization is currently being developed to help those in this field who are being damaged by such defamatory actions that would normally on their own be unable to take legal action because of a lack of funds or knowledge of the legal process.

It is only appropriate that we at least post the definitions of what constitutes defamation of character for a forum that catalogs frauds, charlatans, pseudoskeptics and others who spread false information and propaganda.

DISCLAIMER - This is NOT legal advice, I am simply posting definitions from the dictionary at law.com. If you want legal advice, speak to an attorney or legal councilor.

Defamation is typically split into two categories, slander and libel. If it is slander that means it is done orally and if it is libel, it is in the form of some type of media.

Libel is also split into two basic categories, the first is the basic libel but the second is libel per se which means that the libel itself is blatantly malicious so malice does not have to be proven in order for damages to be awarded.

Read the definition of slander: Legal Dictionary | Law.com

slander
    n. oral defamation, in which someone tells one or more persons an untruth about another, which untruth will harm the reputation of the person defamed. Slander is a civil wrong (tort) and can be the basis for a lawsuit. Damages (payoff for worth) for slander may be limited to actual (special) damages unless there is malicious intent, since such damages are usually difficult to specify and harder to prove. Some statements, such as an untrue accusation of having committed a crime, having a loathsome disease or being unable to perform one's occupation, are treated as slander per se since the harm and malice are obvious and therefore usually result in general and even punitive damage recovery by the person harmed. Words spoken over the air on television or radio are treated as libel (written defamation) and not slander on the theory that broadcasting reaches a large audience as much as if not more than printed publications.

Read the definition of libel: Legal Dictionary | Law.com

libel
    1) n. to publish in print (including pictures), writing or broadcast through radio, television or film, an untruth about another which will do harm to that person or his/her reputation, by tending to bring the target into ridicule, hatred, scorn or contempt of others. Libel is the written or broadcast form of defamation, distinguished from slander, which is oral defamation. It is a tort (civil wrong) making the person or entity (like a newspaper, magazine or political organization) open to a lawsuit for damages by the person who can prove the statement about him/her was a lie. Publication need only be to one person, but it must be a statement which claims to be fact and is not clearly identified as an opinion. While it is sometimes said that the person making the libelous statement must have been intentional and malicious, actually it need only be obvious that the statement would do harm and is untrue. Proof of malice, however, does allow a party defamed to sue for general damages for damage to reputation, while an inadvertent libel limits the damages to actual harm (such as loss of business) called special damages. Libel per se involves statements so vicious that malice is assumed and does not require a proof of intent to get an award of general damages. Libel against the reputation of a person who has died will allow surviving members of the family to bring an action for damages. Most states provide for a party defamed by a periodical to demand a published retraction. If the correction is made, then there is no right to file a lawsuit. Governmental bodies are supposedly immune to actions for libel on the basis that there could be no intent by a non-personal entity, and further, public records are exempt from claims of libel. However, there is at least one known case in which there was a financial settlement as well as a published correction when a state government newsletter incorrectly stated that a dentist had been disciplined for illegal conduct. The rules covering libel against a "public figure" (particularly a political or governmental person) are special, based on U.S. Supreme Court decisions. The key is that to uphold the right to express opinions or fair comment on public figures, the libel must be malicious to constitute grounds for a lawsuit for damages. Minor errors in reporting are not libel, such as saying Mrs. Jones was 55 when she was only 48, or getting an address or title incorrect. 2) v. to broadcast or publish a written defamatory statement.

Read the definition of libel per se: Legal Dictionary | Law.com

libel per se
    n. broadcast or written publication of a false statement about another which accuses him/her of a crime, immoral acts, inability to perform his/her profession, having a loathsome disease (like syphilis) or dishonesty in business. Such claims are considered so obviously harmful that malice need not be proved to obtain a judgment for "general damages," and not just specific losses.

Read the definition of defamation: Legal Dictionary | Law.com

defamation
    n. the act of making untrue statements about another which damages his/her reputation. If the defamatory statement is printed or broadcast over the media it is libel and, if only oral, it is slander. Public figures, including officeholders and candidates, have to show that the defamation was made with malicious intent and was not just fair comment. Damages for slander may be limited to actual (special) damages unless there is malice. Some statements such as an accusation of having committed a crime, having a feared disease or being unable to perform one's occupation are called libel per se or slander per se and can more easily lead to large money awards in court and even punitive damage recovery by the person harmed. Most states provide for a demand for a printed retraction of defamation and only allow a lawsuit if there is no such admission of error.

More to come...

Comment

defamation of character

Thanks Mikey,

And I want to say this certainly isn't about people having arguments, which if everyone agreed, we wouldn't need each other.

It also doesn't mean people shouldn't be able to call out each other either, etc...

But when people accuse others of stealing money, dealing drugs, etc... that kind of thing that is completely malicious in order to harm someone's reputation - well, that is not going to be tolerated.
      Last edited by Aaron; 02-04-2015, 10:30 AM.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Comment

One thing to remember, and I must say I am against Libel and Slander, but the
        thing to remember is that if it is true and shown to be then it can't be libel or
        slander.

I'm all for it but the help is not for everyone is it ? I would imagine it is only for
        the chosen ones.

Are all accusations of being a paid shill or a paid government disinfo agent
        or accusations of being a paid oil company shill ect. actionable when they
        can be proved to not be true and are libelous ? Will this help those people ?

I'm all for cleaning up the filth that gets spewed onto the pages here at
        times. All of it.

Now I think I've been libeled here, I may be wrong but I'm guessing the ones that I
        think libeled me are now complaining because it's happened to them. The counter
        suits could get interesting. I hear tell of a few people that have gathered
        substantial evidence to support their case on differing matters.

This guy is more or less calling everyone that claims free energy from a
        circuit a liar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoqF3gjLIyI

People should be careful how they word things for sure, and resist obvious
        libel, like accusing people of Beastiality and such things.

First rule of gambling is only bet what you can afford to lose.

Comment

repost

Mikey, dang - can you post that again? Not sure what happened!
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Comment

Order in The Court

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
            Mikey, dang - can you post that again? Not sure what happened!
            Sure

Here is my favorite court room cartoon, lighten up Farmhand man, don't worry be happy Nobody called your name yet

Comment

About Libel...

Hello Aaron, hello Mikey,

I have been on this Forum for over two years exposing my free Open Source Material. I have helped many, many people that never even dreamed about winding A Motor.

Since my first Thread was opened, I had all kind of attacks/insults. They are all written there still...but I kept going even though there were points that I asked Admin to close/delete Threads.

I came to E.F. to freely share my results, as all my work with my best of goodwill to help others, without asking even one single penny in return...Now, why do I have to stand all this kind of attacks without any 'Fair' intervention from the Administrating back end panel?

Lately a guy that learned every single ability he is showing now from all the work I have rendered here for over two years and some...is attacking me in the OPEN, revealing my real identity name and last name, my personal contacts, cell number etc...

He has set in the ridicule all my work here, he has offended me personally, he has posted wrong results from my machines...confusing other members interested on this technology...by posting wrong conclusions, wrong info...and the works.

Now, may I ask...don't all this publications in the open against me constitute a Libel Case?

Yes, I know definitively they are.

And now, since everyone knows who I am...as well as to contact me (I have NOT changed my cell number, it is my working contact number for over 20 years, all people, work/clients, family, friends surrounding my environment have that number and I will not change it!)...However, it has a Caller ID attribute...so I know who and from where is calling.

I love to revert damages to success.

So, now that my name has been exposed, as well as my cell number...well, it is time for me to start reverting the damages done to myself in pure and great success

Aaron, I sent you a private message, please read it and get back to me as soon as you could, since I know you are very busy now.

The previous Admin that came to my Thread deleted the wrong posts, my posts, and his 'warning' was very 'general", not addressed straight/directly to the guy causing all this scandal and attacks against me, the creator of Thread.

This guy opened his own thread and I have not posted there a single comment.

I believe, as a Webmaster that I am as well...that this Forum should have some other 'Thread Tools' accessible only to Thread Creators, where Thread owner could decide who can post on his thread and who will not...delete offensive posts or simply any post he considers 'not suitable', 'not thread related' etc,etc.

As well this Tools will take a lot of work from you, the Site Administrators and Webmaster.

It will prevent Threads from reaching this stage of attacks and further legal actions.

If a Thread Creator does not attend/handle his/her thread properly it is completely his/her fault.

This way Threads will not contain so much noise, disruptions, attacks and deviations from the original purpose/content as all of the Threads in this Forum stand right now, full of attacks and noise.

I see a specific Thread as a Courtesy Grant from the Site/Forum owners, administrators, webmasters etc...for thread creators to be free to administer properly and suitable their own private place, just like a specific sub domain is granted under Multiple Users Blogs software like Word Press Multiple Users, (an example). And of course, the General Admin/Webmaster having the ability to override above all Thread Owners actions like banning a member from posting on entire Forum.

And again, I am talking about successful Threads, Threads that in a very short period of time has reached max number of views and attracted many, many new members that joined Forum.

It would be pretty bad that such successful threads gets closed to any new comments because of inability to be administered properly.

As well as the entire site/forum would not look good either.

Let's just say that a 'someone', anyone...opens up a new thread 'tomorrow' that contains an epic discovery...something that would change completely the way we see, look at: Free Energy, Science, Physics, Magnetism, previous discoveries that substantiate all knowledge up to now we base our 'Generation of Electricity"...and gets handled the wrong way, this way...full of attacks, offenses, stupid questioning and all kind of unnecessary noise and confusion etc,etc

Please, Aaron...take a couple of minutes and think about all this 'possibilities' my friend.

Regards and Thanks for taking your time to read all this long post...am sorry for the length.

Ufopolitics
              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 02-04-2015, 02:36 PM.
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

To The Dogs

Hello UFO

The admin's are overloaded all of the time and can not always decide who is ready to forgive or who is ready to call out the LAW DOGS from day to day.

The younger generation is not our generation, they do not have the same moral codes of respect and love for one another.

I grew up in the Detroit area and as a boy I was bullied and beaten til I won every fight. I was made so tough that I became the ruler in the hood.

No fighting was allowed only in a competitive light.

I would say "Leave me alone you guys and I would be hit from behind by another person.

Now I know that sounds like I am changing the subject but it really does apply to my growing up experiences AND our growing understanding as to what and who we are dealing with from day to day.

I have people hack my site in 2 minutes. The admin can only do so much, cause if you pee off the wrong brats they will cancel your site like a stamp.

The control panel or tools at any website has limits and even if there were enough mod's to go around all day checking posts, the way some peolpe write it is hard to tell what they really mean.

So this is a hard job, one that even 5- 10 Admin's could be paid enough to do.

This gets off into freedom of speech real fast and in the past I have been at sites where they just delete everything they don't understand.

My suggestion to you personally is to address the individual who is disruptive in a way that shows the group members that you are dealing with a big baby so to speak.

Disruptor's NEED attention because MUMA DADDA didn't give it to them I quess Whatever but watch me when I find a bully. I find out what they want and befriend them and butter them

If that doesn't work then I use their own words to show them their own character flaws. Dweevy Dimwits hate looking in the mirror and they will soon be gone.

Also forgiveness is a hard thing to do and we all need it so don't let it trouble you. What comes around goes around.

When all is going well someone will hit me from out of the blue, and if they are malicious they will do that to everyone they are around. Nothing they do will ever amount to anything.

Just keep up the great work and you will be rewarded.

Oh and by the way I have been giving out my Phone for years and no body wants to talk to me

My Name is Michael Rowland

I live in central Kansas and if you would like to talk to me

Phone 1-620-348-2082

If people wanted my information it is only because they want me to pray for them in the past

GOD BLESS you UFO. That is the best I can do for you.

Aaron on the other hand may have to butcher an account once in a while but only if he has to.

Mikey

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                Hello Aaron, hello Mikey,

I have been on this Forum for over two years exposing my free Open Source Material. I have helped many, many people that never even dreamed about winding A Motor.

Since my first Thread was opened, I had all kind of attacks/insults. They are all written there still...but I kept going even though there were points that I asked Admin to close/delete Threads.

I came to E.F. to freely share my results, as all my work with my best of goodwill to help others, without asking even one single penny in return...Now, why do I have to stand all this kind of attacks without any 'Fair' intervention from the Administrating back end panel?

Lately a guy that learned every single ability he is showing now from all the work I have rendered here for over two years and some...is attacking me in the OPEN, revealing my real identity name and last name, my personal contacts, cell number etc...

He has set in the ridicule all my work here, he has offended me personally, he has posted wrong results from my machines...confusing other members interested on this technology...by posting wrong conclusions, wrong info...and the works.

Now, may I ask...don't all this publications in the open against me constitute a Libel Case?

Yes, I know definitively they are.

And now, since everyone knows who I am...as well as to contact me (I have NOT changed my cell number, it is my working contact number for over 20 years, all people, work/clients, family, friends surrounding my environment have that number and I will not change it!)...However, it has a Caller ID attribute...so I know who and from where is calling.

I love to revert damages to success.

So, now that my name has been exposed, as well as my cell number...well, it is time for me to start reverting the damages done to myself in pure and great success

Aaron, I sent you a private message, please read it and get back to me as soon as you could, since I know you are very busy now.

The previous Admin that came to my Thread deleted the wrong posts, my posts, and his 'warning' was very 'general", not addressed straight/directly to the guy causing all this scandal and attacks against me, the creator of Thread.

This guy opened his own thread and I have not posted there a single comment.

I believe, as a Webmaster that I am as well...that this Forum should have some other 'Thread Tools' accessible only to Thread Creators, where Thread owner could decide who can post on his thread and who will not...delete offensive posts or simply any post he considers 'not suitable', 'not thread related' etc,etc.

As well this Tools will take a lot of work from you, the Site Administrators and Webmaster.

It will prevent Threads from reaching this stage of attacks and further legal actions.

If a Thread Creator does not attend/handle his/her thread properly it is completely his/her fault.

This way Threads will not contain so much noise, disruptions, attacks and deviations from the original purpose/content as all of the Threads in this Forum stand right now, full of attacks and noise.

I see a specific Thread as a Courtesy Grant from the Site/Forum owners, administrators, webmasters etc...for thread creators to be free to administer properly and suitable their own private place, just like a specific sub domain is granted under Multiple Users Blogs software like Word Press Multiple Users, (an example). And of course, the General Admin/Webmaster having the ability to override above all Thread Owners actions like banning a member from posting on entire Forum.

And again, I am talking about successful Threads, Threads that in a very short period of time has reached max number of views and attracted many, many new members that joined Forum.

It would be pretty bad that such successful threads gets closed to any new comments because of inability to be administered properly.

As well as the entire site/forum would not look good either.

Let's just say that a 'someone', anyone...opens up a new thread 'tomorrow' that contains an epic discovery...something that would change completely the way we see, look at: Free Energy, Science, Physics, Magnetism, previous discoveries that substantiate all knowledge up to now we base our 'Generation of Electricity"...and gets handled the wrong way, this way...full of attacks, offenses, stupid questioning and all kind of unnecessary noise and confusion etc,etc

Please, Aaron...take a couple of minutes and think about all this 'possibilities' my friend.

Regards and Thanks for taking your time to read all this long post...am sorry for the length.

Ufopolitics
                Last edited by BroMikey; 02-05-2015, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                  Hello UFO

The admin's are overloaded all of the time and can not always decide who is ready to forgive or who is ready to call out the LAW DOGS from day to day.

The younger generation is not our generation, they do not have the same moral codes of respect and love for one another.

I grew up in the Detroit area and as a boy I was bullied and beaten til I won every fight. I was made so tough that I became the ruler in the hood.

No fighting was allowed only in a competitive light.

I would say "Leave me alone you guys and I would be hit from behind by another person.

Now I know that sounds like I am changing the subject but it really does apply to my growing up experiences AND our growing understanding as to what and who we are dealing with from day to day.

I have people hack my site in 2 minutes. The admin can only do so much, cause if you pee off the wrong brats they will cancel your site like a stamp.

The control panel or tools at any website has limits and even if there were enough mod's to go around all day checking posts, the way some peolpe write it is hard to tell what they really mean.

So this is a hard job, one that even 5- 10 Admin's could be paid enough to do.

This gets off into freedom of speech real fast and in the past I have been at sites where they just delete everything they don't understand.

My suggestion to you personally is to address the individual who is disruptive in a way that shows the group members that you are dealing with a big baby so to speak.

Disruptor's NEED attention because MUMA DADDA didn't give it to them I quess Whatever but watch me when I find a bully. I find out what they want and befriend them and butter them

If that doesn't work then I use their own words to show them their own character flaws. Dweevy Dimwits hate looking in the mirror and they will soon be gone.

Also forgiveness is a hard thing to do and we all need it so don't let it trouble you. What comes around goes around.

When all is going well someone will hit me from out of the blue, and if they are malicious they will do that to everyone they are around. Nothing they do will ever amount to anything.

Just keep up the great work and you will be rewarded.

Oh and by the way I have been giving out my Phone for years and no body wants to talk to me

My Name is Michael Rowland

I live in central Kansas and if you would like to talk to me

Phone 1-620-348-2082

If people wanted my information it is only because they want me to pray for them in the past

GOD BLESS you UFO. That is the best I can do for you.

Aaron on the other hand may have to butcher an account once in a while but only if he has to.

Mikey

Thanks Mikey!, God bless you too!

I know Aaron is very busy,

Mikey, I write Codes on PHP, Linux and Apache Servers, My SQL Data Base etc...however, there are some 'plugins' already written that helps to save time writing codes from scratch, so it is only about adapting them to your site.

Aaron knows all that as well and he is looking for plugins to process them.

On another issue that I forgot to write on previous post...

Imagine that every member replicating any experiment or testing about any 'apparatus' displayed here on a Thread, decides to open his own Thread related to his 'new' findings when he makes a minor change...?

Figure out how many Threads would be here related to the same exact deal in a different color?

So, another suggestion would be that any New Threads must be approved by main Administrators, or by a written moderation code, blacklist etc, before it opens public it would be set on a "queue" standing by. And if its Content Material is related to another already existing Thread...then is not approved, or approved with some forced text on top header.

For example, look at how many "Tesla's Switches" Threads We have here?

And the main issue here is not about 'copyrights' or any rights to anything...it is about spreading same info in multiple threads, tends to get lost over time and places, so main points here, great discoveries there, new improvements somewhere else, etc... are scattered all over site and not compacted into one single thread.

There is a simple solution to this, and it is up to Thread Creator...but it could be contained within the automatic granted approval to open such 'secondary or tertiary' threads.

Eg: To cite on first page, first line "All Related Content Threads" with name/links to each one.

On the Back end panels of "Open New Thread" or "Comments" Editors/Settings, there are some blanks where users fill up with text about 'Title' and 'Thread Content' with Description/Abstract, etc,etc. Here Webmaster could write words that would trigger an automatic "approval required"...or... any comments that contains any words written by Admin, like insults, bad wording, as restraints to publish such comment/post,etc...

Some sites avoid posting links on their comments, like You Tube a while back (now you can do it) however, even the number of links could be controlled by this method on Comment Moderation...or Comments Black list.

Also a way to keep spam away from site once we know links and are written in restriction codes.

This way site almost run on automatic pilot friend...

Plus there would not be that much noise and annoying situations and faster ways to locate different threads of same content because they are crossed-linked .

Take care friend

Ufopolitics
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 02-05-2015, 06:18 PM.
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

UFO Motors

I think people from all over the world have a right to post any thread they want any way they want to post it. The thing we must not miss here is that "IF" a thread is started and meant to obscure good information the people are smart enough to look for the real one.

Like your thread UFO. "IF" someone posted a thread and all through their delivery that kept saying "Don't do it like this other guy, do it like me" then this is a flag to start looking for what he calls the counterfeit.

It sounds like to me I need you at my website with all of those codes.

I'll bet you can really program a board to do miracles running machines too.

To me your knowledge and experience can only be highlighted by a freshman coming in to re-do the information. Also when threads are started and run by a good leader, it will thrive, while the other ones will fall far behind.

What I mean is that the people can witness the daily forward momentum in your work with motors, you keep it alive. Your work is unsurpassed. You have graphics and years of knowledge/experience, no one is like you.

No one has even come close to your thread on handling people kindly. That is the most important. The proof is right here in all of your excellent work.

Let the rest of them try to measure up in some small way. These types think we are getting to old and want to take over so I would just let them find out the hard way. It's the nature of youth.

Let them wear themselves out. I am not going to be side tracked by false information and like you say, the misinformation kronies are sent worldwide to YOUTUBE and this is part of our everyday life to sift through the lies.

It's a dirty job but it looks like we are stuck with it.

I use code blocking stuff all of the time at my site and the next thing you know THEY figured out away around it and then I am drowning in spam.

Running many controls on a website leaves you wondering what the next code bomb is going to do to it. Like an EMP pulse and it's all broken.

I don't have all of the answers.

But what I do know I can share with you. The people are smart as whips and your work is undeniably some of the best there is. You have had help I would imagine.

We are waiting for your next success, Sircounting on ya.

Mikey

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                    Thanks Mikey!, God bless you too!

I know Aaron is very busy,

Mikey, I write Codes on PHP, Linux and Apache Servers, My SQL Data Base etc...however, there are some 'plugins' already written that helps to save time writing codes from scratch, so it is only about adapting them to your site.

For example, look at how many "Tesla's Switches" Threads We have here?

Plus there would not be that much noise and annoying situations and faster ways to locate different threads of same content because they are crossed-linked .

This way site almost run on automatic pilot friend...

Take care friend

Ufopolitics

Comment

Another things that comes to mind is harrassment bullying and privacy rights.
                      Why would any member think that he or she can release/broadcast a persons/member's home address, home phone #, email address, false medical records, racial slurs, belittling on a open/public forum... All that is bullying with malious intent. That means, all the things were done above to "shut someone up".

The humiliation and stress causes mental harm/damage. It could cause the offened party to do unrational behaviors. A fight or flight situation.

According to US military lawyers, these are serious offenses, even more so if it's overseas members. If I was an admin, would seriously think about the liabilities. This is a PUBLIC forum. No one person has rights to anything here. Zero/Nada.

A violation of a US citizen, state side or abroad, constitutional rights will be upheld in a US court of law. Further more, if the person happens to be High Ranking, it could be deemed a security ISSUE.

Release of private info, bullying, racial slurs should carry an automatic suspension for the first offence... Supension or ban for the second. Ban/don't need that person for the third.

Farmhand:
                      the thing to remember is that if it is true and shown to be then it can't be libel or slander
                      Farmhand, I couldn't agree more.

UFO:
                      From the posts that I've read, YOU released your full name. And YOU First released a members full name, home address, home phone, email addresses, fake medical records, racial slurs, FIRST. The admins have access to all post on the servers. That includes edits and deleted. That prove Who the aggressor is. I know that you are a platinum member and you would never lie/libel. That would be a clear case of defarmation of character! Since you have been violated first, after the admin check, don't you agree that the agressor of bullying/harrassment should be banned and threads deleted?
                      First rule of gambling is only bet what you can afford to lose.
                      Mikey don't you think that's fair. It's been less than a month and the admin can find all the posts quickly, since it all been on one thread and by three members only. It's only fair... Agreed!?

Have a E.F court thread. Let the Senior members, that are not involved, decide/vote/judge.. Does this sound about correct?
                      Example... If you would like to settle out of court... Just have your threads deleted. That a good deal for everyone.

Keep it Clean and Green
                      Midaz
                      Last edited by Midaztouch; 02-20-2015, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Bust a move, just try it?

Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
                        Another things that comes to mind is harrassment bullying and privacy rights.

This is a PUBLIC forum. No one person has rights to anything here. Zero/Nada.

Mikey don't you think that's fair. It's been less than a month and the admin can find all the posts quickly, since it all been on one thread and by three members only. It's only fair... Agreed!?

Keep it Clean and Green
                        Midaz
                        What i want to know is why all the fuss? I did not catch that part, where is this "TO die for machine"?? Where? As far as it being a free for all here/take what you want, I think the answer is yes for personal use only.

But if I started say selling John Bedini's work to the public, John might want a kick back.

One thing I have learned about friends and brothers is that they fight like cats and dogs.

You guys remind me of me.

Courts just take your money. Settle in private and stop making trouble you don't want later "is my way of doing business".

I don't understand the entire beef so it is all up to you guys to make peace.

I don't know one way or another, but this I will tell you.

If you screw your friends and co-workers, then someone will do the same to you because that spirit rules that person. Live by the sword and die by it, is the old saying.

I would hope you guys wouldn't want to do each other in, over what has transpired.

Come on fellows

Mikey
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 02-22-2015, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                          What i want to know is why all the fuss?
                          Mickey, I didn't know why he went nuts and released all of my family's private info.

I did not catch that part, where is this "TO die for machine"?? Where?
                          He is just putting his "UFOpolitics" brand all over Tesla's works and displaying it wrong! with fake test results!
                          The Imperial tests were:
                          1.) 38v @ 7500rpms
                          2.) 39v @ 5600rpms
                          3.) 38v @ 4300rpms

Something is not right! That's over 3000 RPMs differance, that's huge!! Somebody is faking the results!!! But Why!?
                          He has not replied to date!

As far as it being a free for all here/take what you want, I think the answer is yes for personal use only.
                          Agreed

But if I started say selling John Bedini's work to the public, John might want a kick back.its not about money for me! Plus, the patent is free to the world at this point.

One thing I have learned about friends and brothers is that they fight like cats and dogs. You guys remind me of me.
                          [I have small babies at home! This MFer release my home address!

Courts just take your money. Settle in private and stop making trouble you don't want later "is my way of doing business".Thats an honest mans way but this guy...

I don't understand the entire beef so it is all up to you guys to make peace.
                          I'm good! I paid for my parts! I built the A1Mo-Gen! He got mad because he didn't say it was ok to.

I don't know one way or another, but this I will tell you.
                          If you screw your friends and co-workers, then someone will do the same to you because that spirit rules that person. Live by the sword and die by it, is the old saying.Agreed

I would hope you guys wouldn't want to do each other in, over what has transpired. Come on fellows

Mikey
                          It's all good!

Keep it Clean and Green
                          Midaz

Comment

Address and telephone Number

Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
                            It's all good!

Keep it Clean and Green
                            Midaz
                            Well let's rock in roll dude. You got the brains and ""alls get it up AND running and talk turkey later. So many people now have Free Energy devices that the FED's are going to have to nuke the whole North American Continent out of existence to get rid of OU.

I can understand your fears with having such a device You are young, run with the ball boy. If you end up makin a few million you can have poor old experimenter over for show and tell before the bell rings.

Let's make hay while the sun shines. No lookin back.

It's all good so let's put the pedal to the metal. So many men have waited to long and when they finally start, it's over. Don't make that same mistake.

Mikey

Comment

check out this link

Free Energy Generators

I tried to do the same thing as in the above link but it didn't work with me I brung the electric board switches with plug of 3 poles, lighter spark generator I turned the wire of the electric switches more than 8 turns with the switch on the ON position and plugged the electric plug in the switch and sparked by the lighter sparker on the earth pole, but it didn't work the electricity will not circulate in the electric switch board.

does this way of generating electricity needs wires of certain thickness or certain wire length? what shall do I do so that I can generate electricity the same way in the above link?

Abdullah

Comment

Working...
                              X