Gerard Morin Energy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gerard Morin Energy

This thread is about Gerard Morin and his way of looking at free energy.

Recently we have talked about chipping in money to do Gerard Morin's HV transformer experiment.

If you would like to be 1 of 20 guys adding say $50 to see one of Gerard Morin's experiments replicated, keep reading. Like Gerard said in his video many guys can't even change a flat tire so this message is not for you.

Here are a few links to Gerard Morin's work stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Spf5WVGgSY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOq9C3YSjKg

Messages from Series Experimenters

Here are a few comments

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
    I don't think your gonna find cold current from that. Flyback and sepic currents are pretty hot.

I think the cold seen in the video is along the line of Electrostatic cooling. Maybe not. Unfortunately I don't think anyone is even going to test this guys theories let alone go out and buy the large scale transformer or develop a method for producing bipolar current that is independent of the grid.

I see some correlation between work I have done and what he is talking about so I want to try, but it will take bit of time. Gotta round up a few parts first and hopefully harvest enough crops over the next couple of weeks to afford a spool of wire or two.

If he is wiring the thing up with 120 vac then his voltages in the transformer are at 7200. to build a transformer your looking at 1:60 ratio. To keep from burning up your looking something like 25000 ft wire. Maybe 400 ft of 24 for the primary and 24000 ft for the secondary output.
    You can use a real low induction on the primary but then you need to regulate current and that all has cost as well and i am not sure of the results if start regulating current. To test this you really do need those big transformers.

Anybody willing to pool some money and try? I got 200 bucks right now. I'll have to eat light but thats OK I'm fat. We can all buy in on some of those used transformers Mikey was talking about.

Come ON!! this is a discussion lets discuss it.

Matt

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
    No one has to put their money where their mouth is.

It's completely voluntary.

Regards,

VIDBID

If we can start how much would it be? Say 20 people give $50 let's see that is

$1000 is that enough? or do we need more money?

Not counting the genset. Starting with the transformers how much would they be?

Some of us could put in $200 and I could put in $50 that is how poor I am.

My Van is broke down. I can still put up something. The question is how many people would be interested to see one of the guy with more time than me assemble this easy experiment.

Like you say whoever gets the job would end up with the huge transformers probably, so what. It would be worth it to see.

The genset and heaters might be easier to get our hands on. Many people have those heater already and the genset I don't know.

The thing is we need to pick a guy from this group we all know and trust who has the time and desire to do the test.

Someone would need a garage open to assemble this test and enough man power to move those huge transformers around.

Money is one thing, coordination and winning the confidence of the guys interested is another. I see very few people post on these sites daily just as general rule.

Unless people will response as a collective and we set some kind of base dollar amount that seems reasonable, we may not gain much interest.

I know guys who spend $50- $200 a week on the lottery. One guy I know made back $27,000.

We need to find a man who will run the test and show us his open doors, such as a garage or pole barn. Let this person come forword now and do a video of him saying he is able and open to make the test and watch the funding fly in like an Eagle.

That would be a kool happening. If any of you young men who are laid off and want to do this test speak up, or maybe Matt has time?

Either way Matthew is right in what he has said. Let's talk it over and review the up coming video and make some sort of decision.

Thanks for putting your foot out first Matt.

I am a talker so speak up. Who wants the job men?

Mikey

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
    When ten people say they will help fund it we'll start kickstarter or whatever.

Put your money where your mouth is, Thats all that matters.

Cheers
    Matt

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    We can make a new thread dude relax.

For those who are into seeing this experiment get off the ground here is the diagram.

If this picture needs modifying please specify.

We can use you Matt. Or whoever wants to do it.

I am not going to worry about all of these brake men on the train, we need engines not brakemen.

Comment

Money For Experimenting

You can handle $50 no problem I know that. Or not just move over and watch these younger men take the challenge.

Talk to me guys, who wants the job at your house? I located a single 25kva transformer for $350 used in Florida. Less than a thousand and we will have the main ingredient (2 very large transformers)

An old genset of proper design can be had easy. Someone will mail it to the guy who is doing the testing.

Any takers? I think endless talking is nice too.

Mikey

Money ain't nothin. $50 in the gas tank goes by by fast. Give me $50 well not yet. Soon!! That is the cheap way to do it.

Money is for spending Now honesty is nice too. Anyone feel honest and up to the challenge? We need someone who will do the test in his garage. We need to see your honest smiling face, we will shake hands later

Okay VIDBID is right we need a real person who we can see and trust is on the level and you will probably end up with free energy at your house. Won't that be awesome?

10 people to start would get the ball rolling but we need to see the person who will except the job first.

Any takers? I trust Matt. I would not give expecting to get it back, give me a witness, somebody?

Mikey

Comment

Money For Experimenting

So far Matt has offered $200 and I have $50 for this project.

$250 is in already so feel free to read this thread and make a pledge so we can see it through without breaking one man's bank account.

Mikey $250 is a good start.
        Last edited by BroMikey; 12-29-2014, 03:58 AM.

Comment

$300.00

But like I said, we need to decide who is replicating this before I put up the money. Matt, you know you have MY vote! LOL. I'll even send you this motor/gen from McCulloch when I get it so you have that to go with whatever you build.
          Supposedly, it runs.

Dave
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

$300

I agree. It would be so kool if we could each shell out a few bucks each and give it all to some young guy and his family when he is done.

Free energy in exchange for running tests.

Any taker who has time and a place? I know this is a new post and it will take time to get everyone seeing this.

If guys can throw out a $50 or a $100 we will have plenty of money to get parts, Maybe. We will somehow scrape up what is needed.

Thanks Turion for your support. This also shows that this experiment seems legit as the man in the video has shown.

We need someone who will step up to the plate who has time and a shop to run these tests. The transformers are powerful and heavy so if you are afraid of HV do not except the challenge.

Now we potentially have the exact McCulloch GENSET as shown or suggested in the video. That is worth a lot.

Mikey

Originally posted by Turion View Post
            $300.00

But like I said, we need to decide who is replicating this before I put up the money. Matt, you know you have MY vote! LOL. I'll even send you this motor/gen from McCulloch when I get it so you have that to go with whatever you build.
            Supposedly, it runs.

Dave
            Last edited by BroMikey; 12-29-2014, 05:40 AM.

Comment

$300+$250=$550 in

Originally posted by Turion View Post
              Howdy folks,

1. I contacted tishatang by email. Since he is somewhere in Northern California, he is probably within driving distance of me and I would be happy to purchase that generator from him if he will snap it up, so I can take it apart and get photos of it to the rest of you.

2. I also contacted the individual in Canada who has one for sale and have offered to purchase that one and pay for shipping.

3. Haven't heard back from either of these individuals, but hopefully I will.

4. I will chip in $300.00 to the cost of purchasing the transformers once we figure out WHO is replicating this thing.

But let me say this.I am a believer in free energy. I know it is possible because I have seen it on more than one occasion. BUT, I have seen the videos, and I have some concerns. Those heaters he connected may be 1500 watt heaters, and he may have had three of them connected, but I PROMISE YOU they do NOT draw 1500 watts the minute you turn them on. To assume his load was 4500 watts from those three heaters during the course of that short video is a JOKE. They are designed specifically NOT to pull their entire 1500 watts on startup, but to slowly build up to that, and THEN only if set on "HIGH" And that leaves only one other thing running off his output, and it was at idle. So I am NOT convinced that his output was greater than the input. Sorry. Were those heaters set on low? On high? They barely had time to warm up in the course of that video. Have any of you had ANY experience with heaters of this type?

Dave
              Okay correction on my Part Folks.

Turion has pledged $300 toward the purchase of the two transformers. Plus a possible McCulloch Genset .

So the total now has reached to $550.

This is a greater nest egg than I had expected in one day.

If I knew who would except the work of testing i could locate a transformer in his area and have it arranged to be sent to his house, if everybody was in agreement with that.

Any takers? We need someone who has HV experience and won't get himself toasted that can run a few simple tests.

Mikey
              Last edited by BroMikey; 12-29-2014, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Experimental testing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Spf5WVGgSY

Comment

Various Experiments From Gerard

This website has a collection of other simple experiments from Gerard.

Like me he is an old man on our last laps, so to speak.

This may be of interest to you. Let me know if you like the video information and want to contribute to the Large transformer experiment from Gerard.

All participants in helping with a small donations will receive the detailed test results for energy energy magnification in with Gerard's latest setup.

We are only just beginning to see this experiment through and already we have $550 plus a McCulloch Genset, if everything goes as planned.

We are in no hurry so look over the materials on this newly formed thread and ask question when you chose.

Gerard Morin Videos : New Energy Results | For All Kind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOq9C3YSjKg

Last edited by BroMikey; 12-29-2014, 07:44 AM.

Comment

I am impressed

I am impressed with your undertaking of a large colletive project. However I am retired and can hardly justify spending the money on my own simple projects.
                    I have been doing experiments useing the washing machine pump motor as a generator which for it's size has a fairly decent output. I am just supprised that as a cheap way of testing Gerards theories that no one here seems interested in trying it.
                    As this thread has a specific goal I will not post here again.
                    Good luck guys - it will be great to see if you can accomplish your goal

Comment

Hello All,

If we can find someone legit I will help with $200. It's really not much money at all I am sure $5000.00 could easily get all the parts needed.

If I had the time I would just go ahead and build it. One word of advice be careful if you touch the wrong thing just once you won't ever make that mistake again.

I have worked with HV so trust me I know a bit about transformers and how deadly they are.

Be careful!

-Altrez
                      Last edited by altrez; 12-29-2014, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Question?...What does one do for power when they run outta gasoline.....?

Perhaps a way to approach this devise / project is to r-e-v-e-r-s-e engineer it?

Just an observation? : ]

Comment

Originally posted by stargate22 View Post
                          Question?...What does one do for power when they run outta gasoline.....?

Perhaps a way to approach this devise / project is to r-e-v-e-r-s-e engineer it?

Just an observation? : ]
                          I think the idea was to replace the gasoline engine with an electric motor and attempt to loop.

Reverse engineering here is a bit tricky since we are dealing with effects that are not mainstream physics. A more-likely-for-success approach is to do a legitimate replication, get the same effects and then begin to focus on what makes this system tick. Make tiny changes and find out what is critical and what is not. Once the boundaries are determined, people can run with whatever implementation they want.

Comment

Pole Pigs Now

HitBy says he has a place AND pole pigs, Now can you beat that

Originally posted by Hitby13kw View Post
                            Just checked my stock, happen to have multiple 5, 10, 25, and 37.5 KVA pole pigs on hand - have a good workshop and time,
                            what I don't have is the Generator.

Don't have a 50 on hand, but with all the other sizes we could provide multiple input/output current/voltage readings - we have data logging equipment so it would be no trouble to provide raw data over any time domain you want investigated.

Hitby13kw

Comment

$750

Great offering Altrez

We are now up to a pledge of $750 plus a possible McCulloch Genset plus HITBY has a 25kva POLE PIG and a place to run the tests.

I need Matt and Turion to talk to HITBY to see if he fits our needs.

Also HITBY needs to make a video of his shop and show us his open shop and his smiling face. We need a visible player.

Things are moving fast here.

Originally posted by altrez View Post
                              Hello All,

If we can find someone legit I will help with $200. It's really not much money at all I am sure $5000.00 could easily get all the parts needed.

If I had the time I would just go ahead and build it. One word of advice be careful if you touch the wrong thing just once you won't ever make that mistake again.

I have worked with HV so trust me I know a bit about transformers and how deadly they are.

Be careful!

-Altrez

Comment

Working...
                              X