Quanta Magnetics Kits & Experiments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quanta Magnetics Kits & Experiments

Hello Everybody. How are you? I am fine.

I would like to share some of my experiences building Quanta Magnetics experimental kits as may be found here-
    www.quantamagnetics.com

I have already built one of the older "Q2" kits which I then converted to a "Q3" and I am already about half way through building the new "G1".

I would love to share some of these experiments and experiences here including lots of build progress details and images.

Are there any objections?

Please forgive me for asking this question.
    I ask because when recently I attempted to share these things on another forum (allegedly for the sharing of such things) I was immediately confronted with a LOT of negativity, criticism and even personal attacks against many of these good people including the inventors, the scientists, and even the different sciences such as all the source field investigations, quantum physics, and torsion field mathematics.
    And attitudes that come across as: "I know it all and my mind is made up so don't confuse me with the facts!"...

SO, before I even share any of my experiences or images here, are there any objections to the creation of this thread for the sharing of these Quanta Magnetics replications?

If there is an objection; please let it be known otherwise implied consent applies.
    (qui tacet consentire videtur)

Kindest regards;
    Scorch.

}:>

Hello,

I'd be interested to see what you have learned. I've seen the videos on YouTube for a while and they are interesting. Nice quality machines for sure.

From what little I know, they seems to be fancy Bedini style machines.

Comment

sharing your work

Hi Scorch,

Welcome and please feel free to share as much as you want about your machines.

This forum is positive for the most part - we do have some scruffles here and there lol, but there's a good vibe here.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Anyone who can afford several of those very expensive kits must be worth listening to! LOL It would also be interesting to know if you have any 'inside information' on that self-runner he built. I think the videos are still there. I think he made a single comment in one of them to the fact it was indeed self-running but was very cagey about it, and moved onto other projects shortly after.

Comment

Hello Silver.

Yes, indeed, many very interesting videos including two that do appear to demonstrate possible self run operation.

Including this early machine which utilizes a combination of technologies including Howard Johnson style "ramps", Bedini Style BEMF, a "stargate motor", a high efficiency alternator and, of course, high end technology of ultra capacitors and neodymium magnets.

See: SELF CHARGING? - YouTube

And there is this-
          G1 Load Test 2 - YouTube

System is operating on it's own, internal, power supply including ultra capacitors and a small battery pack in parallel with the caps on back of machine.

And, yes, it is a BEMF machine demonstrating an LED light powered by the BEMF recovery from the pulsed motor while the three phase alternator is charging the caps and battery that are powering the system and voltage rising...

But, of course, there is always the possibility there is more to the story such as the fact that watching batteries or caps charge on a video is boring so there is not enough length of video to show whether, or not, this increase in voltage is continuous or merely a recovery of capacitor electrolytic or battery electrolyte. Both batteries, and capacitors, due tend to 'recover' from load decrease or supplemental charging and a short video, showing a voltage increase, may not be a suitable demonstration.

So, in reality, I only gain knowledge through personal, hands on, experience.
          Such as actually replicating the experiment by building, operating, and testing such things.

For example I thought the approach of the "Q2" device to operate as a 'peak sine wave' generator was pretty interesting. The device has a dual pair of SSRs that basically snap back and forth so that one pair 'clips' the sine wave peaks and puts power in the caps while the other pair provides a charging pulse back out. This is a very interesting approach but does seem to be a little overly complicated with six individual BEMF circuits for every pair of motor coils and a mechanical switch for the relays that was difficult to implement and copper strips that wear out quickly. In fact I ended up modifying and upgrading this switch assembly to remove the original contacts and replace them with appliance timer contacts to help preserve the life of the thin, copper, contacts on the rotor.

BUT, by the time I assembled this, QM was already working on something different called a "Q3". At which point I was more interested in this aspect of using a toroidal generator and no more annoying, mechanical, switching so I then converted the Q2 to a Q3. And did confirm some of the claims including very little RPM drop and very little, if any, current increase IN when toroidal generator putting over 400ma. OUT.

As well as the effects of a "charge accelerator" with three outputs of charging including BEMF from motor, output from toroidal generator, and pulsed generator output.

The Q3 utilizes something similar to the Q2 sine wave peak generator in that the disk generator is also controlled by a timed switching system to provide a powerful pulse from generator right after the pulsed motor 'fires'. The pulsed motor fires then, just as generator magnet is center or just passing the saturated generator coil, another relay 'fires' this sine wave peak into the battery.

See: Scorch's Quanta Magnetics Q3 Demonstration - YouTube

So, yes, some pretty interesting approaches to bypassing Lenz's law and providing a powerful pulsed DC to the battery.

But, then, I could see even more interesting designs in the G1 which also has BEMF as well as some other very interesting approaches such as a high efficiency alternator which is not actually directly coupled to the motor and additional magnetic, 'secondary', rotors behind the motor coils for even higher efficiency...

Kindest regards;

PS: I hope these images look ok.
          It appears there is a substantial forum restriction against images any larger than 1/4 the size of my 1920 x 1080 dpi display... at only 600 wide; these images basically fit over into one corner of my screen...

Larger images here-
          http://www.rodscontracts.com/images/...2_Complete.jpg
          http://www.rodscontracts.com/images/...witchBlock.jpg
          http://www.rodscontracts.com/images/...witchBlock.jpg
          http://www.rodscontracts.com/images/...reeOutputs.JPG

Originally posted by SilverToGold View Post
          Hello,

I'd be interested to see what you have learned. I've seen the videos on YouTube for a while and they are interesting. Nice quality machines for sure.

From what little I know, they seems to be fancy Bedini style machines.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Scorch; 11-30-2014, 10:31 PM. Reason: Adding image links

Comment

Thank you, Aaron, for the welcome and is certainly an honor for you to be here.

The forum looks great compared to some others I have used.
            Although I am wondering- Why are images restricted to only 600dpi wide in this modern age of large HD displays, 4+ terabyte drives, streaming video and high bandwidth providers?

And, yes, we all have our controversies and problems that we decide to have.
            This is how we learn and evolve and is nice to be here among those actually interested in exploring these things that some may call 'pseudoscience'.... just as they called Albert Einstein's theories before they were generally accepted by the scientific community. . .

And I imagine some of you have probably seen this excellent example of how to debunk or 'bust' a device by NOT actually building, operating, or testing the device-
            Mythbusters busted - YouTube

To error is merely human.
            To REALLY screw it up; takes an MIT engineer or scientist...

Kindest regards;

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
            Hi Scorch,

Welcome and please feel free to share as much as you want about your machines.

This forum is positive for the most part - we do have some scruffles here and there lol, but there's a good vibe here.
            Last edited by Scorch; 11-29-2014, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Yes, indeed, these kits are pricey but they are also pretty high quality.
              And the fact is; I know many who spend much more on other pursuits such as model railroads, RC vehicles, or fur suits they may only use a few times per year...

So; in my reality, this is merely "just one of those hobbies".
              And the fact I am very happy that some are actually providing 'ready' kits for a bench jockey, such as myself, to work with. Yay!

And, yes, I do believe there appears many good reasons why some are a little 'cagey' about making specific claims.
              Including the fact that any claim of a system that may replace conventional energy systems is a threat to national security.

The US obviously has a military-industrial complex in place and one of the stated, known, primary duties of this system is to "protect our energy interests" both domestically and abroad. Therefore ANY system that may threaten the profit margins of said energy interests is, conceivably, a 'matter of national security'. So, yes, there are good reasons for being 'cagey' including the protection of national security.

Only a mere hint of something extraordinary then quickly move on...

One of these mysteries is how Zero Fossil Fuel was very excited and strongly pursuing the Muller Motor technology. To the point of producing a video in which he stated: "Something quite extraordinary happened . . . it resonated and the voltage spiked . . . once this baby hits 88 mph; you're going to see some serious stuff." . .

#285 Unlocking Muller Motor secrets - YouTube

This was well over three years ago and I don't think he's done anything more with this system since then and I have no idea why.
              He disassembled the functioning prototype which had produced the "extraordinary" effect, sold the remaining parts, then moved on to many OTHER things....

His stated reason for abandoning the experiment he was so enthusiastic about and had produced an "extraordinary" effect: "life happened"...

This seems very strange to me and was very disappointing.
              I was patiently waiting for him to pursue the larger motor he was building but, then, he just stopped.... I don't think he has done any else with that approach since this apparent discovery and "unlocking the secrets" and I have no idea why. But I do believe that the combination of offset number of magnets to coils to substantially reduce 'cogging' and Lenz and 'bias' magnets behind coils to change inductance and bloc wall does have great advantages that should be pursued more seriously.

But there does appear to be some mystery with RomeroUK, Zero Fossil Fuel, and others building this system that seem to just 'fade away' or start pursuing something completely different...

Then in response to this mystery: Romero, himself, wrote:
              "Scorch-

Do you think it is possible to be controlled 'remotely' on what to do or what not to do, most of the time without even realizing?
              Do you think that you can be disturbed, distracted or even killed without being in direct contact with someone looking to keep you silent?

If you play nice within the limits you might still have a chance if not you will start feeling bad, ill and blame some health condition you might have, in fact all you are under a strict control.

This is not fiction.

Regards,
              Romero
              "

Source-
              Muller Dynamo

So, yes, definitely some caginess and mystery involving some of these cases.

Kindest regards;

Originally posted by sprocket View Post
              Anyone who can afford several of those very expensive kits must be worth listening to! LOL It would also be interesting to know if you have any 'inside information' on that self-runner he built. I think the videos are still there. I think he made a single comment in one of them to the fact it was indeed self-running but was very cagey about it, and moved onto other projects shortly after.

Comment

Haha, RomeroUK sounds like a kindred-spirit - for a long time (after personal experiences) I have held a similar view. If people only knew how manikin-like they really are, they'd be a mass-rush to exit. But they wouldn't be allowed that 'out' either - there would be a sign-in-the-sky or some other such distraction to get them all back on track again! The Matrix is closer to reality than most could possibly imagine. I'd obviously read about the RomeroUK-saga but was not aware of that post, thanks for that.

The only thing I could add about 'FE-superstars' that you may not have heard about involves the patron-saint of FE Jean Louis Naudin (of JLN Labs). I was disappointed though not surprised when I heard Peter Lindemann reveal that he was checked out and found to be a front for a group that patents anything he finds interesting FE-wise, out of existence. Sad.

Thing is, all of these guys that have been 'outed' immediately come back as if nothing had happened! Not very sporting that, there should be at least a ritual-disemboweling or two, if only in the metaphorical sense. They've gone from being unknowing-manikins to knowing-stooges.

Comment

Some assembly required...

Hello everybody.

I've seen no objections against the sharing of this experimental project so I will go ahead and get started and bring this forum up to speed.

I am building a Quanta Magnetics "G1" Gyroscopic Inertia Generator kit and I believe this may be a good place to share my experience with this experiment.
                  See product page here- G1

I am here merely to conduct this experiment with an open mind to build a device I have never seen before. And I have only witnessed a few very intriguing video *demonstrations. Although I do maintain continuing communications with the inventor who has always provided excellent support and personal service. Including some insight into the personal history and experiences of this inventor featured here-
                  Directory: Mike Kantz' Quanta Magnetics - PESWiki
                  *See-
                  PMMG4HYBRID - YouTube

My regular trade is: in-home Major Appliance Services.
                  My formal training is: Airframe and Powerplant Technician.
                  My contractor's web site is: www.rodsconctracts.com
                  My prefered social forum is: Userpage of scorch -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
                  Where you may discover many journals and images about my realities, my alter-egos, and other projects including these alternative energy experiments.

And one of my hobbies is exploring these alternative energy systems which, like some other hobbies such as model railroad or RC aircraft, can be very expensive.

In the past; most of the stuff I have built has been fabricated from raw materials and whatever information I could salvage from a grainy video or 'plans' found on the web. This, in itself, can get pretty expensive and I have actually sold an entire lot of old experiments on Ebay merely to make room in my limited work space and bring in some money to buy new materials or kits. Or very expensive in terms of time such as fabrication of my own coils including Litz windings.

In these particular fields of study there does not appear to be many decent experimental kits so I do have a high appreciation for Quanta Magnetics actually offering some of these types of kits. Which appear to be reasonably priced for a high quality design which is still being developed and supported including international sales.

In my reality; brand name printer ink typically sells for well over $5,000.00 per gallon and some of the people I know often spend this much, or more, on things with far less experimental value such as video games and/or furry *costume suits. So, in the reality of this context, I consider the Quanta Magnetic offers to be very fair and reasonable.

*See:
                  https://s3.amazonaws.com/anthrocon-2...pPhotoHuge.jpg
                  (The characters in this image represents anywhere from $2,000.00 to $9,000.00 for a full, custom, suit. So how much, in terms of these assets, may be represented in this snapshot of just one event featuring 1,346 unique characters?)

I already have experience building some other technologies such as the Bedini SSG and a few other things such as a modified Muller motor. And some experience building a Quanta Magnetics Q2 which I recently converted to a Q3 and have performed a couple preliminary tests with results that look really interesting including a toroidal generator section that suffers very little Lenz effect under a dead short load. As well as the affect of a 'charge accelerator' that rapidly charges the battery by way of a pulsed generator.

The disk generator section, itself, is being pulsed in a similar manner as the pulse motor but with a delay offset from the pulse motor so the generator pulse takes place after the pulse motor 'fires'.

This means that motor is actually "off'" while generator is "on" which is a very interesting setup in itself in that the inertial-kinetic energy is what drives the disk generator. And I did produce a preliminary video attempting to demonstrate some of these effects and all three charging outputs here- Scorch's Quanta Magnetics Q3 Demonstration - YouTube

Of course the challenge with producing a video is: Watching batteries charge is VERY boring and difficult to demonstrate in a few minutes of video.... So this first video was produced with batteries that were almost charged in an attempt to show charging activities within the limited time of the video. And the fact is I have actually been waiting for Quanta Magnetics to come out with a newer system.

Even back when I was working on the Q2 and providing a lot those details in the Muller forum; the inventor was already working on many other devices including the Q3, T1X and T2.

So, after I received the toroidal generator conversion kit to build the Q3, I only built the toroidal section while leaving the conventional alternator of the Q2 intact. I did a couple tests then set this project aside as I then considered converting it to a T1, then a T2, then possibly using it to built a G1 so it sat on the shelf for an extended period of time while I did other things and waited to see what else the inventor might come up with...

Upon release of the G1; I then decided to go ahead and just complete the conversion of the Q2 over to a Q3 which I just completed (back in October) after all this time. At which point I had already ordered the G1 and now the Q3 is merely on the back burner, AGAIN, while I concentrate on this new G1 experimental kit.

I have no concern for the negative.
                  Experience has taught me that when one seeks the negative; one will ALWAYS be able to find it.
                  Seek and ye shall find... so what's the point and where does it get me?
                  I prefer to merely seek the solutions and not make these conscious decisions to have a problem with some thing.

If you consciously decide to have a problem with some particular thing here then; how may I help you solve your chosen problem? What is the remedy, you so desire, to solve the problem you chose to have?

I am a problem solver, not problem seeker, here merely to build and share this experience and knowledge with others here. And any positive input is certainly appreciated including constructive criticism. I seek solutions. Not problems.

And here is the first image of this project. (see below)

This is the complete kit including the magnets, lots of extra wire, and three ultra capacitor banks rated at 350 Farad.
                  At this point the design has already been upgraded because in the inventor's previous videos; he is running on only two capacitor banks with a 'start up' lithium battery pack which has now been replaced with a third capacitor bank. And one of the assembly steps is to actually disassemble these capacitor banks to remove the discharge resistors which would be detrimental when attempting to achieve the highest possible efficiency and capacitor charging.

There does appear to be some unique characteristics of this experiment I have not seen before or not combined together in this manner.

Including these things I think I know about this G1 system-
                  -Three magnetic motor rotors to provide for magnetic flux on both sides of each coil pair which could be described as a "Tri Pole" motor. A feature I have never seen before in this type of system.
                  -A substantial inertial mass, stainless steel, flywheel storing kinetic energy. Another feature I have not seen in this type of pulse motor system.
                  -High efficiency, three phase, alternator. Another feature I have never tried installing on any of my past pulse motor projects.
                  -Flywheel and alternator is "open synchronized". There is no direct connection between the motor and the flywheel-alternator section. Which, yet again, I have never seen this before in any such system which may produce the effect of: Sudden heavy surge, or "spike", loads have very little effect on driver motor rpm.
                  -Alternator small enough to be mounted INSIDE the diameter of the flywheel resulting in mechanical leverage advantages for inertial-kinetic energy to alternator. And, I guess I'll say it again, haven't seen this in any pulse motor design before.
                  -Resonate system resonating in harmony with the Schumann resonance of our mother earth. Don't think I have any experience with this either although it may be possible to tune the Q3 to a resonate frequency.

So, yes, I'm really looking forward to analyzing this device and these new ideas I have never seen used together in this manner.

And if you also have any hands on experience with ANY Quanta Magnetics products; you are certainly welcome to share your experiences here.

And, also, be advised this is merely a hobby for me at this point and I do this at my own leisure.
                  While I do intend to provide regular progress reports for this experiment; it may be weeks or even months between reports just depending on my own priorities, moods, and attitudes. As well as other attitudes which may discourage me from sharing my stuff here such as spam and negativity.

Sometimes I am very driven and motivated to build stuff.
                  Most other times; I am very lazy and ignoring stuff I should be building...

That is all for now.

Kindest regards;

Scorch.

Larger image-
                  http://www.rodscontracts.com/images/...lyRequired.jpg
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Scorch; 11-30-2014, 10:32 PM. Reason: Adding image link

Comment

Building Pulse Motor Stators

Hello everybody.

When I began work with the pulse motor stators and did discover a couple minor issues in the process.
                    In fact I have already repaired the stators once, already, as it does appear that UPS managed to drop the kit somewhere along the way, at least once, and one coil on each stator had broken loose.
                    This was easily repaired with weldon #16 acrylic adhesive. When coils break loose; this results in a unique pattern, or "key", allowing the coil to simply be glued back into exactly the same place.

After removing the protective wrapper from the acrylic plates; I did discover that three of the coils were not actually lined up with the plates. :P
                    The plates have circles machined to accommodate the coils as well as a groove machined in each circle to accommodate the inside wire from the bobbin.
                    And whoever assembled these simply didn't do a very good job making sure the coils, and respective wires, were lined up with the grooves properly.

I don't think this is a performance or clearance issue but, sometimes, I am a little picky about such things...

So I simply used a hammer to knock out the three coils, machined in a 'side' groove to accommodate the improper alignment, then reinstalled the coils in a similar manner that I used with the first two that broke loose in shipping. So that solved the first minor issue.

I can understand why this might happen as it was assembled while protective acrylic wrap was still in place therefore no way to see this alignment during assembly.
                    It's a catch 22. Either leave wrap on to protect finish but possibly misalign coils. Or take wrap off for the assembly but possibly damage finish during assembly or shipping.

The second issue I discovered is that some of the fasteners were sticking out from the back of the stator plates resulting in a small 'bump'.
                    And, because these stator plates have rotors on both the inside and the outside, this rear face should be as smooth as possible and no obstructions so that rotor may be mounted as close as possible to the stator.
                    This was easily remedied in a few seconds with an angle grinder to smooth down the bumps and solved this second minor issue forthwith.

And, BTW, mine was one of the earlier shipments of this brand new product and the manufacture has already addressed these issues, implemented some changes, and is no longer an issue with the current product.

I did go a little outside the original design specification which calls for both stators to be connected together via two brass crimp connectors to be installed after stators assembled together in frame.
                    But I chose to actually solder these connections and provided separate pairs of leads for each stator.
                    This will be a more solid electrical connection and makes it much easier if experiment needs to be disassembled for whatever reason.

That is all for now.

Kindest regards;

Larger images here-
                    http://www.rodscontracts.com/images/...mblyErrors.JPG
                    http://www.rodscontracts.com/images/...oilRemoval.JPG
                    http://www.rodscontracts.com/images/...stallation.JPG
                    http://www.rodscontracts.com/images/...ntComplete.JPG
                    http://www.rodscontracts.com/images/...Protruding.JPG
                    http://www.rodscontracts.com/images/...ngTheBumps.JPG
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Scorch; 11-30-2014, 10:38 PM. Reason: Adding image links

Comment

Building Pulse Motor Stators Part 2

It appears this forum has substantial limitations on images and I was unable to include the last two images of this particular process so I had to create another reply just to include these last two images.

I am also very concerned there appears to be a meter indicating "Sum of all attachments owned by Scorch" (Currently at 2.59 MB).

This meter appears as a 'progress' bar that is already 3/4 'in the red'...

If this forum actually limits attachments 'owned' by any particular member to just a few MB and my ability to share these images and this build comes to a stop due to such limitations; then this forum may not be suitable for the sharing of this type of project...

Kindest regards;

Larger image here-
                      http://www.rodscontracts.com/images/...rsComplete.JPG
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Scorch; 11-30-2014, 10:38 PM. Reason: Adding image link

Comment

Alternator Stators

This is the three phase alternator stator.

No challenges building this sub-assembly and very straightforward.

Although I suggest that, as an educational-experimental device, the manufacturer should consider actually providing different color coils to go with the red, blue, and green coils of the drawings representing all three phases. The separate colors would look cool in the acrylic frame and make it easier to keep track of the phases and wiring.

I did stray away from the original specifications, just a little, and placed the jumper on the other side of the switches instead of having the wires reach around to the other side of the switches per the drawing.
                        The circuit is still the same and the switches will merely operate in the opposite direction to do the same things.

The switches provide for the capabilities of reconfiguring the three phase alternator, on the fly, so that a simple flip of the switch changes from "Delta" to "Star" configuration or any combination between.

That is all for now.

Hope to complete more soon.

Kindest regards.

PS: I recently finished watching the new video featuring Aaron and Peter about John Bedini's latest book and found that to be very interesting.
                        Bedini SG - Advanced Book Release! Discussion on the Complete Handbook Series Bedini SSG - YouTube
                        It appears that JB was right all along and he did show us way back then.
                        Apparently I, and others, merely fail to get it until it's spelled out . . . one baby step at a time...
                        And most are not taking advantage of the mechanical output such as simply installing a high efficiency, three phase, alternator with phase modification switches. . .

JB's stuff does appear to work but there is a lot of 'fine tuning' here and there to obtain highest efficiencies and I am inclined to go back to some of those old experiments for further review.

Larger images here-
                        http://www.rodscontracts.com/images/...StatorRear.jpg
                        http://www.rodscontracts.com/images/...tatorFront.jpg
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Scorch; 11-30-2014, 10:40 PM. Reason: Adding image links

Comment

Originally posted by Scorch View Post
                          ......If this forum actually limits attachments 'owned' by any particular member to just a few MB and my ability to share these images and this build comes to a stop due to such limitations; then this forum may not be suitable for the sharing of this type of project...

Kindest regards;

I think that is indeed the case, at least I recall others mentioning this same limitation many times in the past. Although I'm sure Aaron will point out if I'm wrong about this. Better still, just PM him and ask!

Comment

You can us the insert image button on the reply page to post large pics.
                            I use photobucket, upload the pic then right click the pic and select "copy image location" then paste it into the insert image box
                            Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Welcome

Allow me to be one of the first to welcome you, Scorch. Aaron is #1 on this forum, I'm glad you found us. It is standard procedure to post your pictures elsewhere and post links only. Also, Aaron is attempting to create an archive of experiences and results here, so voluminous pictures are somewhat out of place. The fact remains that this forum is well known and trolls are frequent posters here. My suggestion to you is to keep your posts factual and avoid claims that will bring out the worst from trolls and naysayers. On the other hand, do whatever you think is best.

Personally, I like what you have shown here and it seems reasonable. It looks like OU to me.
                              There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

Working...
                              X