Anti-anti-gravity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-anti-gravity

Sorry about the provoking title, just wanted some attention.
    A lot of Tesla related work has been demonstrated in recent times.
    You can build a Bedini SG motor at home, and a few people seem to have done this successfully.

Tesla has claimed to have built some kind of flying sauce which was never
    demonstrated, and on youtube there are lots of videos of people putting magnets on a plate and claiming to be working on anti gravity and flying saucers.

But, is there any simple experiment that can reproduce anything similar to the anti-gravity, vibration of there (call it what you want)? A patent, possible to build machine, anything?

Lets for a moment pretend that all the Nazi/Tesla/Otis Carr UFO stuff never happened.

What is left of actual repeatable physical proof? (Also not counting pure magnet and standing waves)

Repeatable? That may only be possible if you have a lot of money to spend.

John Hutchinson has used high frequency radio waves to generate anti gravity.

Comment

Nothing's ever that simple. Thanks for the tip, Hutchinson seems to be a very resourceful guy.

Comment

How things work

I'm not saying I have a direct answer to your question but consider what this little bit of history has to teach us.

Before the Wright brothers came along and built their large-at-the-time airplane that actually flew, there was already quite a history of attempts to fly. There were small contraptions that flew, similar in size to today's paper airplanes. It took a lot of hands on experimentation and the advance of technology, i.e. internal combustion prime movers, to enable their success.

(I resisted the urge to say "enabled their design to take off" ;-)

Anyway, you can't ask for the moon and not do the work to make things happen. If, for example, you had a device that truly put out more energy than you had to supply, incremental improvement would open a lot of possibilities. But even then, the work involved to scale up the technology would not be trivial.

The contributors to this forum that have their hands busy DOING experiments are the contributors that have my highest respect. Feel free to join in the fun and actually DO things.

Now let's address your comment about resonance, magnets, electricity, etc. The truth is that there are many, and I mean dozens rather than merely several, unexplained or poorly understood phenomena and anomalous observations that are widely discussed here and elsewhere. I would say that a full understanding of how these constructions work is almost nonexistent or at best severely limited. Very few researchers even CLAIM to understand what they have observed. However, when you survey the information available, it is easy to conclude that the varied devices are constructed of REAL physical components and these components have material characteristics. The electrical and magnetic attributes of these materials can NOT be ignored. They may be important or not but they cannot be ignored. Resonance, which is in the time domain, cannot be ignored either.

To summarize, to rule out the electrical and magnetic aspects and at the same time expect any kind of sensible answer to your question is unreasonable.

I don't mean to antagonize you, Clax, but you are not thinking clearly. If you are a troll, be gone! If you are serious, you need to consider what you want from the time you plan to spend on this site because you will not get a warm welcome if you come across as a shallow thinker.
        There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

Its been/being done with sound/standing waves. So why do you exclude it?
          "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

proof repeatable, go on internet, search, ufos. watch see proven all day long

Comment

Originally posted by ClaxClinton View Post

Tesla has claimed to have built some kind of flying sauce which was never
              demonstrated
              I think it was called the Tesla flying stove. Google will get it.

There are gyroscope solutions:
              [Physics] Spinning wheels and gyroscopic antigravity

including a square platform with four flywheels, one on each face. The platform itself is then rotated and the gyroscopic effects add up to cause the platform to lose weight.

Not really antigravity, more reactionless thrust.

Comment

Answers

Thanks for all replies.
                I'm deeply interested in anti-gravity techniques, but I'm not a practical guy (software doesn't count), so I'm mostly reading about others discoveries.

Since there is a lot of noise out there especially about anti-gravity and such, I was a bit provocative to see if someone with more faith in that this has/is really happened could point me in a new direction. I didn't mean to be rude or troll wayne.ct, and since I'm a learning person it won't happen again.

Comment

Maybe you will find this link interesting then.

Sound wave 3Dvolution: Japanese scientists move objects using acoustic levitation — RT News

Kinda makes you rethink your perspective on this story eh?

Acoustic Levitation Of Stones
                  "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

Reading suggestions

Here are two names to get you started. Search for pdfs of their writings and if you can't find them keep looking.

William Lyne (Occult Ether Physics)

and

Patrick J. Kelly (Practical Guide to "Free-Energy" Devices)

Be skeptical and use all that good logic that you use when developing software. I think you will be amazed!
                    There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

...and of course, Podkletnov:

Eugene Podkletnov - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Wired article ...........

Thanks, wrtner. I read the Wired article about Podkletnov, et. al.

Comment

Originally posted by ren View Post
                          Maybe you will find this link interesting then.

Sound wave 3Dvolution: Japanese scientists move objects using acoustic levitation — RT News

Kinda makes you rethink your perspective on this story eh?

Acoustic Levitation Of Stones
                          Fascinating story Ren, specifically the Tibetan. Didn't get the mathematics, but the standing is surely important. Funny that the movies were classified.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne.ct View Post
                            Here are two names to get you started. Search for pdfs of their writings and if you can't find them keep looking.

William Lyne (Occult Ether Physics)

and

Patrick J. Kelly (Practical Guide to "Free-Energy" Devices)

Be skeptical and use all that good logic that you use when developing software. I think you will be amazed!
                            William Lyne is fantastic, bought the video. Even though the axing things William says on the video, trying to evaluate his trustworthyness, I always come to the conclusion that he seems to be speaking the truth and with valid logic.
                            I will look in to Kelly, thanks for the pointers.

Comment

Eric Laithwait

From Tesla society UK, I got an interesting video about Eric Laithwait, who
                              developed the maglev technology used in high speed trains, like Shinkansen in Japan.

Eric seems to have been experimenting with gyros in order to create levitation.

(Spoiler alert)
                              To summarize the movie, UK didn't want to build high speed trains which of course made Eric a bit desolutioned. Then some innovator showed Eric a machine that used a gyro on wheels, and the the gyro could move forward without at all affecting the wheels. This interested Eric who thought it was some kind of fraud, but it wasn't. He started using gyros for demonstrating different (what appear to be) unexplained effects which lead his former colleagues to declare him comndemned and not being serious (my words).

Interesting figure turns up in the documentary that claims that the discussions allowed to happen within science are being increasingly limited. Well spotted ...

The last parts of the movie Eric seems to have done some kind of break throw that he wants to pattern. No idea what it was yet, but will google for it soon. If someone knows about this, please tell.

Comment

Working...
                              X