Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pondering the "Truth"

Telling the Truth

Lately so many of my assumtions...identity(s)...likes...dislikes... beliefs... have been "failing" me... i am sooo confused about what is "true"! And who "I" am. Am i God?...? Am i nothing? am i "human"? can they all be "true"? or maybe all not? is it all really just an illusion? then what is "real" ? is there a "real"? The conversations and interests on this site are reassuring and i feel helpful to me ...or are they?! Are we all just making this up as we go in an M.E. sort of way?... or is there an underlying "right" and "wrong" to it all...? I kind of like this not knowing when I can stay there..a reliefe sort of but its also disconcerting...like a free fall. I keep trying to grab onto some tiny twig of "truth' or opinion to reassure myself ... then it breaks.
    I do seem to agree that soooooo much of what i say and do isnt the "Truth" ....even what Ive said here
    ...nothingness seems like a relief... or is it a cop out? this is all rhetorical blabbering...I'm not expecting yall to tell me "my" - "the" truth....and... I'm not thinking this is "bad", what i am feeling, "just different".

man...talk about cognative dissonance!
    Blake

Great pondering!

Hi Blake!

I'll weigh in to share an opinion that all of what you say is Truth. YOU are the Truth - personified *and beyond*. I truly feel that the more that we turn inward to Observe and feel our way through all the 'stuff', the sooner we expose more and more of this Truth that has always been inside of us! It seems rather useful to me to keep our minds open and realize that whatever our beliefs are, that they are not 'It', then It will show itself evermore in our minds. The Ego-mind desires to lock things down to a black and white finality but our consciousness will have none of it! Release those certain patterns of the Ego-mind to go their own way, with our blessing and gratitude for how they have served us to get to where we are, and a greater Peace than we have ever known can descend upon our awareness.

Thanks again for your wonderful, though perhaps mislabeled 'rhetorical blabbering' that points me to turn inward even more

In Peace,

tephen

Comment

Imo

Here's a few things I've thought of. In regards to what is real and what isn't, IMO everything that exists is real. IE thoughts exist and they are real. As far as illusions, IMO everything that exists is a form of energy that just appears to us to be in different forms. An "illusion" is when you see something differently from what it is, as opposed to a hallucination, which is when you see something that isn't really there. Therefore, even if everything is an illusion, it is still real, we just may not be perceiving it in it's true form, whatever that may be.

Just some of my thoughts

Stacey
      Real products that activate dormant spiritual abilities

Comment

I have come back to this post several times.

Huge subject!

One proverb that I really like (that could be the seed to the answer of all the questions in the first post):

"Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding. She (wisdom/understanding) is more profitable than silver, and yields better returns than gold. She is more precious than rubies; nothing you desire can compare with her.

Long life is in her right hand; in her left hand are riches and honor.

Her ways are pleasant, and all her paths are peace. She is a tree of life to all who embrace her; those who lay hold of her will be blessed."

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
        Energetic Science Ministries
        Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Working...
        X