Oxy Silver??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oxy Silver??

Hello...Aaron or anyone have you heard of this...Welcome ? I heard this Horowitz guy on the coast to coast radio show...He really touted oxy silver. His credentials seem impressive and mission...(to expose the truth about our medical crazyness and offer cutting edge alternatives ?)...

Again...Aaron,with your experience with the health food buisness or anyone....Ive taken in the past and just started again this stuff called "Cellfood" and/or "Cell Power". Its supposed to hyper oxygenate your watter by rearraging its molecular structure??? ...is there something to this ? I feel a difference but not sure if its just psyco-somatic. The silver stuff seems like another jump forward...? (its not colloidal....he said its a quantum/nano leap forward from that...?)
    Thanks Blake

silver and oxygen

Hi Blake,

Product looks like just purified water and colloidal silver. They say the oxygen is covalently bonded to the silver...I don't know. Silver Oxide?

They use the term HYDROSOL, which means they may know what they're doing with the silver... Natural Immunogenics has Sovereign Silver

They have been the only company I know of properly using the term Hydrosol and perhaps they are getting the silver from them and bottling it themselves.

Sovereign Silver has the smallest average particle size recorded:
    "0.8 nm (nanometers) / 0.0008 microns / 8 Angstroms - confirmed by Univ. of Miami Medical School" - You're dealing with "clusters" of 3-6 atoms I believe.

Does the Oxy Silver have that small of silver particle proven by independent lab test? I would write them and ask them the particle size.

Their product is about $30 for 8 ounces at 3 "ppm."

You can get Sovereign Silver is about $30 for 8 ounces of 10 "ppm."

So for that price, I'd get the Sovereign Silver and put it in 16 ounces of purified water in a glass bottle if you really want it diluted to 3ppm.

The only benefit I see is some extra oxygenation, but that seems very expensive to me.

Silver and hydrogen peroxide will react together and release oxygen...I tried all these tests because I own an oxygen bar and looked into all kinds of ways to generate oxygen.

You could get a glass of pure water, put in like 5 drops of food grade 35% hydrogen peroxide, put your sovereign silver drops in it and stir it around and down it. That is what I've done and this will be at 1/3 of the price for what I think would be the same or better.

Find out the particle size of their silver and ask them what the difference would be from drinking pure water with food grade hydrogen peroxide and silver hydrosol mix. I'd be curious as to their answer.

I see it is a Sandpoint, ID company so they're local..at least 1 to 1.5 hours from here.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

hello i find some more on this subject how to make it your self

c the links

Bob Beck - The Person

Dr Bob Beck video - lecture on curing cancer and HIV with microcurrents!
      this is the pdf file
      http://www.cancertutor.com/Cancer02/BobBeckPaper.pdf

i am currently building this circuit so i will ad some more later on this
      and my findings.

the colloidal silver very interesting but to clean the blood wit little
      pulses is

ray0e
      The radiant energy is here!
      The energy revolution is now!
      Ray0energy
      http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ray0energy

Comment

Best Silver I have ever used

Hi there!

Just popping in to let you know about the best colloidal silver that I have ever used can be found here:
        Organic Pharmacy >> SEARCH PAGE

The 8oz bottle at the bottom of the page is a great deal.

I used many other brands in the past, and even made my own, but the one I am recommending here has been the most potent, most effective that I have used with my family for the past 3 years.

I am not associated with the link I am providing; however I have found them to be a very good company and you will not beat the price online. I used to get this from my holistic practitioner's originally because usually only practitioners can order it from the manufacturer.

Hoping this brings someone good health!
        In gratitude and love, Jeanie
        MyNaturalHealthOnline.com
        Ceramic Christmas Trees.info
        Discover-PATHS

Comment

Argentyn 23

Hey Genie!!

That's good stuff...actually is is also from Natural Immunogenics and they make this 23ppm version for health practitioners.

Natural-Immunogenics Basic info
          Argentyn 23 info brochure:
          http://natural-immunogenics.com/pdf/...3_brochure.pdf

Same good quality as Sovereign Silver but just higher concentration.
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Bionaid is the best, and backed by a $1million reward

Sovereign Silver is simply centrifuged to create a small particle, it's not made in a covalent reactor and it is photo-sensitive.

Learn about the best:
            http://www.energeticforum.com/health...ead.php?t=3059

Bionaid's owner and developer is the only one offering a $1million reward - that's putting your money where your mouth is. Reward now raised to $10 million in gold!

No need for different ppm products when Bionaid is potent enough for professionals and safe enough for home use. You can't go wrong with it.

Bionaid is superior to Oxysilver or "Oxy Silver".

Bionaid is not photo-sensitive. It is a Trioxide-Silver covalent monatomic-silver particle in subnano-sized water that hydrates the cells faster than any water tested. The technology used to make it includes NASA tech, but other tech used in Bionaid exceeds NASA technology.
            Last edited by SilverSurfer; 02-22-2011, 06:58 AM. Reason: Reward now raised to $10 million in gold!

Comment

Well written www.advancedthetapractitioner.com

You will also want to explore Indium the element........I have found that this is a great alternative as far as a mineral that can be absorbed and will improve overall health..........
              Advanced Theta Healing Practioner - Home
              Jimmy Mack
              http://advancedthetapractitioner.com

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                Silver and hydrogen peroxide will react together and release oxygen...I tried all these tests because I own an oxygen bar and looked into all kinds of ways to generate oxygen.
                That's interesting. FWIW, I discovered that yeast will also break out the oxygen from hydrogen peroxide. It's really fast when higher grades of peroxide are used. My famous "Volland Cocktail" (better than Molotov) mixes yeast, peroxide and calcium carbide, which welders use to make acetylene. I believe strontium permanganate is the catalyst used for the jet packs.
                Last edited by Electrotek; 02-04-2009, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Magnetizing Water

Here's a trick I learned back in the 50's: Take some water in a metal glass and cup your hands around it, on each side, but not touching the glass. Then send out energy from your hands, to magnetize the water. Then drink the water. After doing this for a few days, your magnetism becomes much stronger. This technique gives the water a metallic taste. It's probably not wise to use an aluminum glass, since aluminum is bad for you if it gets in your brain. Why not try it with a silver cup?

After doing this for a while, you'll find that you can take a needle hanging on a short thread and pull it with your magnetism, on the insides of the ends of your second and third fingers. With practice, the needle won't fall off when you pull the thread out at an angle. Some people can completely support the needle's weight in this manner.

Comment

Silver and Oxygen

Originally posted by Electrotek View Post
                    That's interesting. FWIW, I discovered that yeast will also break out the oxygen from hydrogen peroxide. It's really fast when higher grades of peroxide are used. My famous "Volland Cocktail" (better than Molotov) mixes yeast, peroxide and calcium carbide, which welders use to make acetylene. I believe strontium permanganate is the catalyst used for the jet packs.

Yes, that is interesting.

Comment

Public Notice on false and misleading posts on the Internet

Public Notice on false and misleading posts on the Internet

We have been getting calls from Members and potential Members that false and misleading (innacurate statements from Dr Horowitz highlighted in red) statements have been made about BIONAID™ by Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz and his staff. We received an emailed Internet post from our Member, Steve, that confirmed what we had been told, and that email post, along with Dr. Horowitz' reply, is published below. Note that the false and misleading email post from Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz cannot be removed from the Internet like a posting on a webpage, and we cannot stop Dr. Horowitz nor his staff from making false and misleading statements about BIONAID™ unless we take legal action (even then we have no way to monitor false and misleading statements made). We are most grateful to Steve for providing us with the evidence so that we can respond here.

BIONAID™ is the most advanced "true nano-silver covalently bonded to oxygen product" on the market (BIONAID™'s key ingredient is actually below a nanometer), and manufactured by BHI MFG in its superior catalytic reactor and other technology advanced beyond the catalytic reactor system on the International Space Station. BIONAID™ contains the same tehnology of its previous manufacturer and the advanced technology of its current manufacturer and other advanced technology. As requested, not one single manufacturer of other products (including Oxysiler, Sovereign Silver, ASAP and others) have provided evidence to us that their product is superior. BIONAID™ is the first and only Uniform Picoscalar Concentrated Oligodynamic Silver Hydrosol™ (UPCOSH™) in the world. BIONAID™ does not focus on the silver in its ingredience for its effectiveness as the trioxide (3 atoms of oxygen) is covalently bonded to the trace minerals in the solution (including the silver that is used in the reactor to ulra-purify our water, permanently prevent pathogens from living in it so that it remains pure and has a indefinate shelf-life). Consider that deadly pathogens cannot live in our First-Aid water and what this water does towards natural immunization in your body as a dietary supplement. BIONAID™ is also non-photosentive to light like other silver products). The trioxide acts like hydrogen peroxide on pathogens, except it is stable and sub-nanometer in size in BIONAID™, and it penetrates the cells and reaches everywhere in the body. BIONAID™ retails for $50 per bottle and is sold for $20 per bottle if purchased by the case by Members.

From Steve:;
                      "Dear Dr.

"I hear your radio interview suggests stockpiling OxySilver. Why? It cost 33% more than Bionaid (which was first). So, why your product? I am confused."

Steve

From Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz:

"To my knowledge Bionaid is no longer being manufactured by the original source of that product, and thus it is EXTREMELY DOUBTFUL it is a true nano-silver covalently bonded to oxygen product. It does not contain 528Hz, to my knowledge, and does not contain Breath of the Earth.

"Get 40% off by buying OxySilver by the case. Join as an affiliate, get 40% off by the case, PLUS a $25 bonus check rebate in the mail.

"Best wishes," Len

Comment

Wow! I just talked to Elder today, and he is coming out with the new BIONAID TRIOXYSILVER PROFESSIONAL in October. The current BIONAID is still the best as far as I can see with my research, but the new super-strength is thousands of times more potent Elder states.

Price comparison:

BIONAID TRIOXYSILVER PROFESSIONAL - $25 per bottle or $20 per bottle by the case.

For Doctors, Health Professionals and Private Members only, Elder States.

HOROWITZ'S OXYSILVER PROFESSIONAL - A WHOPPING $125 FOR THE SAME SIZE BOTTLE!

BIONAID TRIOXYSILVER PROFESSIONAL will be supplied in clear bottles with clear labels, as it is totally NON-PHOTOSENSITIVE!

Elder says he is phasing out the 3ppm and is selling it at cost to help people be prepared for the worst - 3 @ $50 + 6 @ $100 and 9 @ $150, plus shipping, etc. What a deal! I still firmly support Elder's philanthropic work and his care in not taking advantage of a bad situation.

Elder has also doubled the main ingredients in ZeoHeal and has not raised the price!

All the above speaks alot about the kind of people working with Elder, and Elder too. Reading Horowitz's website, you'd think he had the only silver hydrosol in the world, and his pricing is a jab almost as obnoxious as vaccines.

BIONAID and ZeoHeal is the best - BACKED BY A $MILLION REWARD. Vitamin C in large doses daily with Vit D, a good diet and healthy lifestyle is the way to go. Drink plenty of natural, pure water.

NOTICE: IF FORCED TO TAKE A VACCINE, YOUR CHANCES OF SURVIVAL ARE DRAMATICALLY INCREASED BY TAKING BOTH BIONAID AND ZEOHEAL.

Comment

I'm looking for the best product, but also the best price. Is there any reason to buy the more expensive Oxysilver as compared to Bionaid?
                          Last edited by MasterChiefa; 06-12-2010, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Bionaid - The Ultimate "Silver Ozone" and Natural Immunization In The World

Originally posted by MasterChiefa View Post
                            I'm looking for the best product, but also the best price. Is there any reason to buy the more expensive Oxysilver as compared to Bionaid?
                            For a quick technical study on Bionaid Trioxysilver Professional and why it works:
                            http://www.bionaid.com/silverozonewater.pdf

This was sent to me as I am interested in investing in Bionaid in Africa. I've lived in South Africa and have gotten to know Katabalwa Frank in Uganda who sent me this information. He was the one that told me about Bionaid in the beginning. He called it UPCOSH. He also sent me a link to an official webpage endorsing his work in Africa by the owner and developer of Bionaid:
                            http://www.bionaid.com/goldwater.pdf
                            Last edited by SilverSurfer; 06-15-2010, 08:07 PM. Reason: Remove duplicated posting content with new content

Comment

Bionaid - The Ultimate "Silver Ozone" and Natural Immunization In The World

Originally posted by MasterChiefa View Post
                              No reason to buy Oxysilver, its no comparison. I've talked to the owner of Bionaid two years ago and have been following his website updates. He has the original formulation and has made it even better with the new "SILVER OZONE". Check out BION+ - BIONAID™ TRIOXYSILVER™ PROFESSIONAL - Official Youth Research Ezine & Website

Scott Clark did some analyses recently, and he used several instruments to do measurement. He put charts on Facebook, and there is a link from Bionaid.com to his facebook.

Also, AIDS journalist Joel Bales recovered with Bionaid and his T-cell cout went to 562, and Nurse Cynthia Barrington reported that he did not even use enough that is normally used for AIDS.

People with HERPES are even reporting getting complete relief and no more symptoms after using Bionaid.

There is nothing better, and no one has dared to take the owner up on his $1 million dollar challenge to prove otherwise.

I'm a die-hard user of both Bionaid and ZeoHeal because it saved my life. I'm not going to ever give up praising this stuff when I can. I just owe it to the guy who makes this stuff. If you want something that really works, then get Bionaid.

Comment

Working...
                              X