Tesla's unlimited energy source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesla's unlimited energy source

hes writes in "the problem with increasing human energy" that the idea of burning nitrogen and the industry coming out would be of uncalcuable greatness

ive never seen this discussed on this forum so i thought i would start

free energy info has a devise by tesla in the 11 chapter first device
    i want to replicate this but need some help with saftey
    Last edited by tturner; 05-28-2014, 03:33 AM.

Interesting

I have missed reading that statement before, but considering the staggering amounts of devastation (at the molecular level) his discharge techniques could generate I could see his concern although I didn't know about nitrogen specifically.

Comment

Mistake

after rereading the text turns out i was wrong but im new so sorry but i would like to try the generator in ch.11

how could we saftly intake and exhaust air or is there nothing to worry about

Comment

In this manner many compounds of nitrogen may be manufactured all over the world, at a small cost, and in any desired amount, and by means of these compounds the soil can be fertilized and its productiveness indefinitely increased. An abundance of cheap and healthful food, not artificial, but such as we are accustomed to, may thus be obtained. This new and inexhaustible source of food-supply will be of incalculable benefit to mankind, for it will enormously contribute to the increase of the human mass, and thus add immensely to human energy. Soon, I hope, the world will see the beginning of an industry which, in time to come, will, I believe, be in importance next to that if iron.

Pretty sure Tesla was talking about the production of fertilizer, not the creation of more energy than was put into it. If I'm wrong feel free to show me my error by way of a quote from Tesla.

Comment

Right, but in other part of article he said about sun energy
          AMBIENT MEDIUM

Comment

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
            Right, but in other part of article he said about sun energy
            AMBIENT MEDIUM
            .......ok?

Comment

Originally posted by OrionLightShip View Post
              .......ok?
              Fertilizer was/is needed to grow "human mass" , it's another topic. To speed human mass Tesla investigated the best method of obtaining sun energy without burning mass If you read this text carefully and follow the strange letter he wrote to his freiend about one article in newspaper from 1902 about Figueras inventor you should connect dots

Comment

wow that crazy b/c b4 i got into burning air i was looking into figuera because it was under easy to make on free energy info. i know theres a forum on here or ou.com about figuera. can anyone reading this summerize what the experiments are going im on a cell phone and have limited time

Comment

im getting confused about zero point, ether, vacuum, radiant, cosmic, has anyone sucessfully replicated anything

Comment

im getting confused about zero point, ether, vacuum, radiant, cosmic, has anyone sucessfully replicated anything

Comment

what is teslas expiriments with pulsed dc and thw blue spikes phenominom

Comment

Originally posted by tturner View Post
                        You could do worse than study Patrick's Chapter 16.

Comment

haha i have read it a couple time what do you mean

Comment

Originally posted by tturner View Post
                            It's easy to confuse all those topics. Ether, or aether (I like the archaic spelling), is the system of physics used before Einstein's relativity was adopted. It proposes that there is no vacuum in space but that the entire universe is comprised of a fundamental "aether" that is everywhere and that everything we detect, energy and matter, is just a disturbance or stress in this fundamental construct.

Nikola Tesla 05/20/1891
                            “Experiments with Alternate Currents of very high Frequency and their Application for methods of artificial lighting”, Lecture before the American Institute of Electrical Engineers, Columbia College
                            "What is electricity and what is magnetism? The most able intellects have ceaselessly wrestled with the problem; still the question has yet been answered. But while we cannot even today state what the singular forces are, we have made good headway towards the solution to the problem. We are now confident that electric and magnetic phenomena are attributable to aether, are perhaps justified in saying that the effects of static electricity are effects of aether under strain, and those of dynamic electricity and electro-magnetism effects of aether in motion. But this still leaves the question as to what electricity and magnetism are unanswered.

… we must remember that we have no evidence of electricity, nor can we hope to get it, unless gross matter is present. Electricity, therefore, cannot be called aether in the broad sense of the term but nothing would seem to stand in the way of calling electricity aether associated with matter, or bound aether, or, in other words, that the so called static charge of the molecule is aether associated in some way with the molecule. Looking at it in that light, we would be justified in saying that electricity is concerned in all molecular actions."
                            Zero Point Energy (zpe) or "energy from the vacuum" contends that the underlying forces which hold all things together can be non-destructively transformed to useful power. The forces are there. They are what holds atoms and molecules together. I relate it to the Cassimir effect but I haven't studied the topic much so that's not a very good explanation. Search "Zero Point Energy" and you'll find many, many links.

Radiant energy is just that - energy that is radiated. Many confuse this with some unknown, untapped energy source related to the other things you mentioned. Back in those days it wasn't understood exactly how the sun, or anything else for that matter, transmitted heat and light. The following is the first quote I could find by Nikola Tesla and "radiant energy".
                            Nikola Tesla 05/22/1896
                            “Tesla’s latest Roentgen Ray Investigations”, Electrical Review, New York No.17
                            “…streams resembling the cathodic must be emitted by the sun and probably also by other sources of radiant energy, such as an arc light or Bunsen burner.”
                            The X-ray was initially called the "Roentgen Ray" after the man who first produced them in 1895, Wilhelm Roentgen, hence the use of "Roentgen Ray" in the title of that article. One of the mysteries of the X-ray was how could an atom (whiich at the time was considered the indivisble minimum of matter) be transmitted through the glass wall of the X-ray tube without breaking the tube? In that same year J. J. Thomson established the existence of the sub-atomic electron and the idea that the atom was indivisble was no longer valid.

One of the interesting things about that quote from Tesla is what he did not include: lightning. It has since been found that lightning emits X-rays and gamma rays.

That gets us into the realm of ionizing radiation. It's no coincidence that "radiation " and "radiant" come from the same root.

Tesla believed that radioactive materials would not be radioactive if they could be shielded from cosmic rays. In other words, cosmic rays striking the radioactive material is what made them emit particles.
                            Nikola Tesla 11/1928
                            Popular Science Monthly interview with Nikola Tesla by Alden P. Armagnac
                            “And – more widely interesting in this day of radio – this strange, many-sided man clings to the opinion he expressed in his scientific investigations published from 1896-1898, that the source of all rays we know is always a stream of tangible particles or ‘corpuscles,’ rather than waves or vibrations. Even before the discovery of radium, Tesla expressed his belief that radioactive rays were of this sort, a view ridiculed at that time. When radium was discovered it was found actually to emit particles of matter – flying nuclei of helium atoms, called ‘alpha’ rays. Tesla has maintained ever since that radium is not a generator but a transformer of energy, the emanations being caused by cosmic rays of immense power capable of penetrating all obstacles however thick. The existence of this radiation – which, he says, should not be confounded with the comparatively very feeble ‘cosmic rays’ observed more recently – he has proved by mathematical theory agreeing closely with experiment.

These conclusions Tesla has drawn from experiments with a remarkable vacuum tube of his own invention, with a single electrode, operated at millions of volts.
                            In 1931 we have the tale of Tesla's Pierce-Arrow car that used no fuel and in 1932 we have the following
                            Nikola Tesla 07/10/1932
                            “Tesla Cosmic Ray Motor May Transmit Power ‘Round Earth”, by John A.
                            O’NEILL for Brooklin Eagle
                            ”I have harnessed the cosmic rays and caused them to operate a motive device”, declared Nikola Tesla, famous scientist, in an interview last evening on the eve of his 76th birthday. “Cosmic ray investigation is a subject that is very close to me. I was the first to discover these rays and I naturally feel toward them as I would toward my own flesh and blood.”, said Dr. Tesla. ... Dr. Tesla stated that the amount of power he was able to develop in the device was insignificant. I asked him if its power output was of the same magnitude as that of Crookes‘ radiometer, the device with four vanes in a glass tube that are rotated by sunlight, and which is often seen in jewelers‘ windows. He stated that the power output was many thousand times that of a Crookes‘ radiometer. “The attractive feature of the cosmic rays is their constancy. They shower down on us throughout the whole 24 hours, and if a plant is developed to use their power it will not require devices for storing energy as would be necessary with devices using wind, tide or sunlight. All of my investigations seem to point to the conclusion that they are small particles, each carrying so small a charge that we are justified in calling them neutrons. They move with great velocity, exceeding that of light. More than 25 years ago I began my efforts to harness the cosmic rays and I can now state that I have succeeded in operating a motive device by means of them.” I was able to prevail upon Dr. Tesla to give me some idea of the principle upon which his cosmic ray motor works. “I will tell you in the most general way”, he said. “The cosmic ray ionizes the air, setting free many charges – ions and electrons. These charges are captured in a condenser which is made to discharge through the circuit of the motor.”
                            "All of my investigations seem to point to the conclusion that they are small particles, each carrying so small a charge that we are justified in calling them neutrons." or in today's terms, neutrinos. Note that he says "by means of them" which implies indirectly. Which takes us back to the idea that radioactive materials are radioactive because they can't be shielded from neutrinos. Right or wrong, that is what Tesla believed.

Nikola Tesla 07/11/1937
                            Sending of Messages to Planets Predicted by Dr. Tesla On Birthday", New York Times, July 11, 1937
                            "Reports of discoveries by which it will be possible to communicate with the planets and to produce radium in unlimited quantity for $1 a pound were announced by Dr. Nikola Tesla yesterday at a luncheon on his eighty-first birthday at which he was honored..."
                            Why would the price of radium be important to Tesla? Automobiles were now being mass produced and if they were to be powered by radioactive materials there needed to be cheap fuel. Radium at that time cost roughly $58,000 per gram in today's dollars. He was proposing to make it cost $58 per pound or $0.13 per gram.

You have to keep in mind that there were absolutely no government controls on radioactive materials before it was proven in 1945 that they could be weaponized.

Take a look at page 37 on the following link. That is exactly Tesla's radiant energy collector; S is the source of radiant energy, D is the dielectric surrounding the collector C as shown in Tesla's patent. Note in Tesla's patent that there is one drawing showing an X-ray tube pointed at the collecting device. Nuclear batteries are what is powering the Voyager spacecraft which have now reached the boundary of the solar system. When they finally degrade to the point of no longer being able to power the spacecraft they will have been operating for 40+ years with absolutely no down time and no maintenance.
                            Radioisotope Batteries for MEMS

Nuclear powered cars? That seems ludicrous today but not so back then. Even into the 1950's and 60's everyone thought nuclear power would solve the world's energy problems. And it possibly could have using compounds with low level radioactivity. But governments pursued the highly dangerous forms exactly because they could be used to build nuclear weapons. So no other technologies were pursued.

Today there is work toward lower level radioative material use. Search "thorium reactors" and sooner or later you will come upon this
                            Cadillac’s World Thorium Fuel Concept Car

Also read this Toxicologist says NAS panel 'misled the world' when adopting radiation exposure guidelines

Yes, I've built a radiant energy collector and it works but normally produces very little power because it is a DIY device and nowhere near the scale of Tesla's work. Remember that he always thought big, i.e. industrial scale power and that takes big money.

Abandoning the radioactive materials angle, one can consider today's photovoltaic panels radiant energy collectors in that they collect light radiated from the sun and convert it to electricity.

Also keep in mind that the energy being transmitted by other suns and galaxies via cosmic rays is still there but we can't see it when we are on the sun facing side of the earth. It's still there but buried in the sunlight and, to a large extent, absorbed by the cloud of charged particles we call the solar wind that is blowing out from the sun toward the earth. The planets magnetic field protects us from most of the solar wind and when we are on the side away from the sun we are sort of like being on the lee side of an island in high winds. The solar wind is deflected from us and we receive relatively more cosmic rays. I found that to be true with my device and saw the readings jump. When a cloud to cloud lightning bolt at might lit up the sky and my collector, the voltage jumped four fold. That's when I did the research and dicovered lightning does emit X and gamma rays.

Comment

Nikola Tesla 07/10/1932
                              “Tesla Cosmic Ray Motor May Transmit Power ‘Round Earth”, by John A.
                              O’NEILL for Brooklin Eagle
                              ”I have harnessed the cosmic rays and caused them to operate a motive device”, declared Nikola Tesla, famous scientist, in an interview last evening on the eve of his 76th birthday. “Cosmic ray investigation is a subject that is very close to me. I was the first to discover these rays and I naturally feel toward them as I would toward my own flesh and blood.”, said Dr. Tesla. ... Dr. Tesla stated that the amount of power he was able to develop in the device was insignificant. I asked him if its power output was of the same magnitude as that of Crookes‘ radiometer, the device with four vanes in a glass tube that are rotated by sunlight, and which is often seen in jewelers‘ windows. He stated that the power output was many thousand times that of a Crookes‘ radiometer. “The attractive feature of the cosmic rays is their constancy. They shower down on us throughout the whole 24 hours, and if a plant is developed to use their power it will not require devices for storing energy as would be necessary with devices using wind, tide or sunlight. All of my investigations seem to point to the conclusion that they are small particles, each carrying so small a charge that we are justified in calling them neutrons. They move with great velocity, exceeding that of light. More than 25 years ago I began my efforts to harness the cosmic rays and I can now state that I have succeeded in operating a motive device by means of them.” I was able to prevail upon Dr. Tesla to give me some idea of the principle upon which his cosmic ray motor works. “I will tell you in the most general way”, he said. “The cosmic ray ionizes the air, setting free many charges – ions and electrons. These charges are captured in a condenser which is made to discharge through the circuit of the motor.”
                              There are ways to ionize the air and set free charges
                              Besides radioisotopes
                              Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Working...
                              X