Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite & Evox combo for sale

Asking 8,900.00. OBO.

Elite: ZYTO's Elite is the perfect system for practitioners who need complete biocommunication versatility; whether you're seeing a patient for only a few minutes or giving a significant amount of time and personalized attention, it has everything you'll need.

Buyer must pay a monthly subscription fee of $50 per month for the ELITE. There will also be a $150 transfer fee that buyer must pay to ZYTO to transfer the licenses into your account.

Buyer must be qualified to run and purchase ZYTO equipment under their terms and conditions.
    Last edited by Bruce Lowry; 09-25-2014, 04:42 PM. Reason: Lower Price

Would you be willing to sell just the Evox software? I already have Zyto Elite.

Thanks

Comment

Yes I would be willing to separate the two and part with the EVOX by itself. I would ask around $5,500.00 - $5,000.00 for the EVOX alone.

Comment

I haven't ever used this forum and not sure if there is a way to do private messaging. Can you email me at denise36@embarqmail.com? I can give you my personal contact information via private email and we can hopefully discuss over the phone and reach an amiable agreement. Thanks so much!

Comment

Elite/Evox

Do you still have the elite and/or the evox for sale???

Comment

I have sold the EVOX. I still have the Elite available. Would you be interested in the Elite only?

Comment

yes, please email me info to stoland@cox.net. Thx!

Comment

Elite

Hi there.....did you sell the Elite?

Thanks

Comment

Yes I still have my Elite available for sale.

Comment

Elite

Hi Bruce

I am indeed interested in your Elite if still available.

My email address is gavcurrie@hotmail.com if you would like to contact me and we can take things from there.

Many thanks

Gavin.

Comment

Working...
                    X