Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Understanding John Searl's SEG

Hello everyone!
    My name is Jason Verbelli and I work with Professor John Searl and Fernando Morris at Searl Magnetics in San Diego, CA.

I've been fortunate enough to have on-going conversations with John Searl for quite a while now.
    A couple months ago, he moved from the UK and is now living in San Diego.

There seems to be a lot of questions regarding his technology, lack of context and mystery. Perhaps I can help turn some of that seemingly esoteric info into something more tangible with context.

Put together this PDF so people can get an idea of what is actually involved with easy to follow pictures to give examples of what I'm talking about.

Understanding the SEG - Reality of Costs/ "Blueprints" - Mock Up vs Prototype - Coherence vs Chaos - History of John Searl - Current Status of Project & Context:
    Understanding John Searl's SEG

Not sure how to upload the PDF on Energetic Forum here. Might be too large of a file. It's about 135 MB at 254 pages. (so far)
    Last updated March 6, 2015.

JUST UPLOADED THIS VIDEO TO HELP PEOPLE HAVE CONTEXT TO UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF MAGNETIC WAVES (August 4th, 2015):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT88fOU00Zk#t=0m0s

I'll be checking back to answer questions.
    Please go through the PDF. Most of what you would ask is answered in there.
    I've compiled info for the last 6 years and put it into 1 cohesive flow the best I can at this time.

Much respect,
    Jason Verbelli
    Searl Magnetics, Inc.

Last edited by JasonVerbelli; 08-06-2015, 10:35 PM. Reason: Trying to add a couple images.

Do you have a different way to download the document? Scribd is blocked on my PC because it acts as spyware and a data mining engine.

Comment

Someone suggested this site called "DropCanvas.com" yesterday.
      They started this page and I uploaded it there.
      Apparently the "canvas" only lasts a few days, so I'd need to start a new canvas and upload again if this particular link expires by the time they visit:
      http://dropcanvas.com/#PKVy49aqRj9gAg

I can start a DropBox too and upload there.
      Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

--Jason
      Last edited by JasonVerbelli; 05-15-2014, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Thanks, dropcanvas worked well

Comment

Originally posted by mbrownn View Post
          Thanks, dropcanvas worked well
          Seems only for you because a free account has 1 gb bandwidth limit and its allready reached

https://rapidshare.com/home is maybe another solution.

Jason, so John Searl now lives again at the US? I thought hes somewhere in Asia and did build a SEG for what purpose ever, because he seems did not make it to the market, as he seems had in mind as he started. I followed him a while, and read much as i could find about it, but they didnt share to much about it.

At the beginning, he mentioned something that he magentize the magnets not simple straight but use some selfmade configuration after his law of quadrats. So basically, if someone even know the parts you cant build or test it without the proper magnets?
          Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

So far the document looks like a goldmine. Very interesting and informative. Will start to read it through carefully. Many thanks.
            Jetijs
            It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

Hi Joit!
              I'll start the rapidshare account or whatever I need to do with that.
              Thank you for the suggestion.

Yes, John Searl now lives in San Diego, California.
              Back in 2002 - 2003, John Searl and Fernando Morris were in Thailand to pursue building the SEG with the established team there.
              The lead guy there started using funds to build the Bill Muller Motor and go on tangents to experiment with other projects. It took up all the time and funding. Then in 2003 members of John's own team stole all the equipment and everything he had there. John pretty much gave up at that point. If it wasn't for Fernando Morris getting him back on his feet, that would have been the end.

And you are correct that John uses a completely different method to magnetize materials. It results in constructive and destructive interference fringes that correspond to a specific wavelength. Like imprinting a standing wave onto a magnet rather than just hitting it with DC and getting N/S.
              There is still North and South, but with peaks and troughs. Each peak maintaining the field while the trough is cancelled. But very small like butterfly wing cuticles.
              The magnetization process didn't come from the Law of Squares that I know of, but the configuration of the materials and their quantities do.

And yes, even if you know the parts to use, you still have to know what density those parts need to be. Not just outer dimensions.
              There would be no way to test an actual SEG without manufacturing it to the needed specs. Which requires funding.
              But we're working on it and moving forward regardless!
              Our next step is to achieve "electron emissions". But that requires pressing the large stator ring and the smaller components, magnetizing them correctly and then moving them relative to each other.

--Jason
              Last edited by JasonVerbelli; 05-08-2014, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonVerbelli View Post
                Hi Joit!
                I'll start the rapidshare account or whatever I need to do with that.
                Thank you for the suggestion.

Yes, John Searl now lives in San Diego, California.
                Back in 2002 - 2003, John Searl and Fernando Morris were in Thailand to pursue building the SEG with the established team there.
                The lead guy there started using funds to build the Bill Muller Motor and go on tangents to experiment with other projects. It took up all the time and funding. Then in 2003 members of John's own team stole all the equipment and everything he had there. John pretty much gave up at that point. If it wasn't for Fernando Morris getting him back on his feet, that would have been the end.

And you are correct that John uses a completely different method to magnetize materials. It results in constructive and destructive interference fringes that correspond to a specific wavelength. Like imprinting a standing wave onto a magnet rather than just hitting it with DC and getting N/S.
                There is still North and South, but with peaks and troughs. Each peak maintaining the field while the trough is cancelled. But very small like butterfly wing cuticles.
                The magnetization process didn't come from the Law of Squares that I know of, but the configuration of the materials and their quantities do.

And yes, even if you know the parts to use, you still have to know what density those parts need to be. Not just outer dimensions.
                There would be no way to test an actual SEG without manufacturing it to the needed specs. Which requires funding.
                But we're working on it and moving forward regardless!
                Our next step is to achieve "electron emissions". But that requires pressing the large stator ring and the smaller components, magnetizing them correctly and then moving them relative to each other.

--Jason
                Hi Jason.
                Are there any well documented tests available??
                Thanks,
                Ben

Comment

Thx for the reply Jason.
                  I think you dont need an account for rapidshare to use, just upload a file, else you could look for filesharing at the net too, there are few services. That dropcanvas has a limit of 1 gb each day, so over time i maybe can get it too. Once i get this file i may can spread it too anwhere.

So, back to the Topic, then it looks like what we now see at the Muller page is funded from the same guy what was invoolved at the SEG?
                  They worked a lot on it, made a special control circuit and tuned the duty cycles from it, even not sure, if they now control each coils seperate.
                  But still, they seems dont show plans or make a Device what they really want to try to sell. Only demonstrations.

I saw once a picture from the magnets, how they should be magentized, and it was like a pattern from a lot little quadrats. That why i thought he used his law anyhow, to not only magnetize it nsnsns beside the quadrats but maybe like nssnnsns. Well, seems i guessed wrong.
                  Do you ever think, that John searl will come once to the point where he can give them to the public? Because right now its allready a very long time under developement, and it still looks like it will not happen the next time. Hes getting old too, sad to see, but thats life, and who will continue his work, when it will be harder for him.
                  Maybe you try crowdfunding too as Hopegirl did at past :P
                  Fix the World Org. Help keep us Going! by Hope Moore - GoFundMe

Got the File now and hostet it somewhere else.
                  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4a...it?usp=sharing
                  Last edited by Joit; 05-09-2014, 11:09 AM.
                  Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Nice to see you finally joined the forum!

Comment

Hi Ben2503!
                      We have well documented tests of the MOCK UP.
                      But the Mock Up doesn't display any unusual phenomenon, doesn't generate bosons, has regular magnets, needs a conventional external power source, etc.

I put this pdf together to show people the difference between the mock up and Prototype. And what it will take to manufacture a working Prototype that we can test, etc.
                      Understanding John Searl's SEG

Unfortunately, can't test or document the uniquely magnetized materials until the materials themselves are manufactured to the needed densities and magnetized to the needed specs. There is no easy, cheap or quick route for that.

It's like trying to test a coherent beam of light before spending the time, money and effort to develop lasers. Can't test coherent electric currents until you spend the time, money and effort to R&D coherently made magnets.

There are 3rd Party validations up to a point.
                      From here, you'd have to look into Paul Murad's data and listen to his interview.
                      Paul Murad works with Tom Valone and some other pretty smart folks.

They have a company called Morningstar Energy Box.
                      Trying to duplicate Searl's technology. Or at least the design.
                      (But why spend hundreds of thousands to copy John Searl when you can use that funding to support him directly?)

Paul Murad:
                      Paul Murad's Searl Effect Generator

Murad Technical Data:
                      http://www.americanantigravity.com/f...eplication.pdf

Paul Murad found that as the RPM increased around the stator, that the stator's magnetic field increased!
                      With normal magnets, that doesn't happen. Increase in rotation doesn't increase field strength. But Murad's group "uniquely magnetized" their stator.
                      They don't specify how, but they do say it is different.
                      And without that difference, there would be no phenomenon.
                      For Us at Searl Magnetics to manufacture it to John's specifications requires the funding and time in our facility.

As the Morningstar unit increased RPM, the stator's field increased.
                      After 1000 RPM the components experienced over 100 G forces!
                      They expected the shrapnel and bits to fly outward from centrifugal force like normal.
                      But all the bits were collected On the stator.
                      Why?
                      Because there was a centripetal inward pull that overpowered the centrifugal outward push!
                      With increased RPM, the field intensified to proportionally hold the magnets inward. Constant equilibrium.

So, if the field strength of the stator intensifies with increased RPM...
                      And the rotating magnets around the stator feel the influence of that intensifying field...
                      What is there to diminish the fields as they normally would?

I'd say that's a pretty interesting documented point.
                      To document and test more requires more resources though.
                      --Jason

Comment

Hi Joit!
                        The lead guy in Thailand had raised funds with Fernando Morris to specifically build the SEG and work on John's technology.
                        The lead guy started using those funds to build the Muller motor. Hoping to power his shop while working on the SEG.
                        So they went on tangents spending money on things that had nothing to do with John's technology. It pissed off Fernando and John majorly. Wasted all the funding and time. Then John was robbed. We might have SEGs if that didn't happen. Who knows.

John has made it clear (on camera) that he does Not want the SEG patented.
                        But rather to remain a trade secret. Much like how the recipe for Coca Cola is a trade secret and not patented.

Once enough is achieved to eventually enter mass production, it will still cost thousands of dollars to make a unit. The price of copper and neodymium will definitely shoot up when that happens in the future.
                        So, to "give away" SEGs to the public isn't reasonable. In the beginning there would have to be some test period for a year or 2 before going public.
                        And even still, you can't just "go to market" with something like the SEG. Or Any exotic technology.
                        Would have to slowly phase it in to the existing structure over the course of a couple years under the guise of an already accepted technology. Then say after a couple years of practical use, "guess what, the energy was actually coming from This.." Collect the data for a couple years and then slowly phase it in. While providing the info that's already been collected. Harder to deny that.

Fernando Morris, myself and a couple others will continue John's work regardless. His legacy will live forever. We'll make sure of that!

The crowdfunding is a new avenue we are pursuing.
                        Lots of legalities to be wary of.
                        We had a couple insightful guys visit our facility and they are in the midst of helping with the crowdsourcing options.
                        We were legally prevented from pursuing that before because of our corporate structure. (which has sense been reformatted)
                        Only accredited investors were legally able to purchase shares in the parent company. But now, things are less binding and we can see what avenues the crowdfunding can open up!
                        --Jason

Comment

Wonderful to be here Dingus!
                          Thank you for making me feel welcome.

Comment

A lot in this to get my head around, some of the things seem to make sense to me like getting the density right, but there sure is a lot to it.

Comment

Much respect Jetijs!

Comment

Working...
                              X