Whisper of Words - Along the Path

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whisper of Words - Along the Path

Maggie Crane's Book "Whisper of Words ~ Along the Path" is now available at ESM!

To order this book,
    click Whisper of Words!

This beautiful collection of poems is an absolute treat for the soul! Her ability to envoke feelings of tranquility and wonder are unsurpassed.

Here is a short poem from the collection:

Namaste

Sacred remembrance
    Help me to see beyond vision
    Essence to Essence
    Sparks of Loves light
    Illuminating true reality
    Burning off dross
    Unveiling sacred nature
    Blessed truth
    Absolute Magnificence
    Namaste

To read more about her book, click here.

To order this book, click here!
    Last edited by Aaron; 04-16-2008, 06:43 AM.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

What a fantastic book!

If you do not have it yet, I highly recommend getting yourself a copy.

Here are some comments from people that already have a copy-

http://www.energeticforum.com/energe...gie-crane.html
    Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Synchronicities with Whisper of Words

Synchronicity Rocks

Over the past week I have had some very wonderful synchronicities happening with Whisper of Words.
      I recently ordered 50 copies of my book to have available as gifts for family and friends and had hoped perhaps I would be able to sell a few. My order arrived last week. As I was going out the door to judge speeches at an elementary school, I 'happened' to grab a stack of my books. I stopped in at the office where I had worked with a copy for Jen Smith the artist who did my cover and some of the interior photos. She was not there but - when others saw what I had in my hand they wanted to buy copies!!! I was amazed and happily sold a bunch of books.
      I arrived at the school shortly after and the same thing happened Not only that but I have been asked to come speak with the gifted students about the process.
      I was on a high and could hardly believe all this was happening to me. As you know I have written for many years but the fact that I am now able to share some of my writings in a book is incredible. iIt really is testament to the modules I have viewed and the encouragement of friends here on this forum.
      The day continued with several books sales.
      I had a few people tell me I should take the book to the local bookstore - and when I heard it for a third time I listened.
      I took one book into the owner and mentioned I had written a book and would she like to have a read. She told me that normally she reads books and then determines whether she would want to place them in her store. We continued to talk for about 10 minutes and she said 'Maggie, I want 5 copies of your book right now!" She also suggested I contact the radio station and the papers to have some press. I let her know I was not brave enough to do that and I would wait until I got her 'review' after she had read my book.
      I could hardly believe it when she emailed the very next day saying the book was wonderful and she had called the radio station to tell them about me.
      Guess what, they want to do an interview with me on their 'There is Something About a Book' segment which they do once a month. SO it looks like I will be on the radio in March.
      By the way at the end of the day I had two copies left!!! Next time I get that notice I will take many, many more with me.

The point of sharing all of this is to encourage anyone out there who has any dream/passion about doing something - GO FOR IT!!!
      That syncrhonicity module rocks big time.

Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy,
      Maggie
      Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy
      CeCee

My Mystic PATHS Website
      Word Whisperer
      My Squidoo Lens - ThetaHealing, Reiki,

Comment

Maggie,

for sharing your poetry with us in your book.

What a wonderfully synchronistic day you had as you were spreading light and hope.

We are sure you will have MANY MORE!

In March, maybe you could get a copy of your radio interview and post it!
        Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

Wow Maggie,

That's amazing and quite inspirational

XO Jessica
          Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

A True Master Maggie!

Originally posted by MoxieMags View Post
            Synchronicity Rocks

Over the past week I have had some very wonderful synchronicities happening with Whisper of Words.
            I recently ordered 50 copies of my book to have available as gifts for family and friends and had hoped perhaps I would be able to sell a few. My order arrived last week. As I was going out the door to judge speeches at an elementary school, I 'happened' to grab a stack of my books. I stopped in at the office where I had worked with a copy for Jen Smith the artist who did my cover and some of the interior photos. She was not there but - when others saw what I had in my hand they wanted to buy copies!!! I was amazed and happily sold a bunch of books.
            I arrived at the school shortly after and the same thing happened Not only that but I have been asked to come speak with the gifted students about the process.
            I was on a high and could hardly believe all this was happening to me. As you know I have written for many years but the fact that I am now able to share some of my writings in a book is incredible. iIt really is testament to the modules I have viewed and the encouragement of friends here on this forum.
            The day continued with several books sales.
            I had a few people tell me I should take the book to the local bookstore - and when I heard it for a third time I listened.
            I took one book into the owner and mentioned I had written a book and would she like to have a read. She told me that normally she reads books and then determines whether she would want to place them in her store. We continued to talk for about 10 minutes and she said 'Maggie, I want 5 copies of your book right now!" She also suggested I contact the radio station and the papers to have some press. I let her know I was not brave enough to do that and I would wait until I got her 'review' after she had read my book.
            I could hardly believe it when she emailed the very next day saying the book was wonderful and she had called the radio station to tell them about me.
            Guess what, they want to do an interview with me on their 'There is Something About a Book' segment which they do once a month. SO it looks like I will be on the radio in March.
            By the way at the end of the day I had two copies left!!! Next time I get that notice I will take many, many more with me.

The point of sharing all of this is to encourage anyone out there who has any dream/passion about doing something - GO FOR IT!!!
            That syncrhonicity module rocks big time.

Maggie
            FABULOUS MAGGIE!!!

You are such a true Master!! I am blessed to have witnessed greatness evolving!!! There is nothing outside of ourselves that does not emanate from within!! It seems as if all of this is happening all of the sudden, but your greatness has been apparent to me since I first spoke with you, and YOU have known it (I test) since you were born!! YOU are truly inspirational and this is for the good of all!! Thank you Maggie for believing in yourself!! If only more of us would do the same!!
            IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

It is Cool for Sure!!!

Hi Jessica, It is cool for sure - every time I think about it! Hope it does inspire others to step out beyond their safety zones also.
              Love,
              Maggie
              Originally posted by future pather View Post
              Wow Maggie,

That's amazing and quite inspirational

XO Jessica
              CeCee

My Mystic PATHS Website
              Word Whisperer

Comment

Just a Matter of Stepping Through

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                FABULOUS MAGGIE!!!

You are such a true Master!! I am blessed to have witnessed greatness evolving!!! There is nothing outside of ourselves that does not emanate from within!! It seems as if all of this is happening all of the sudden, but your greatness has been apparent to me since I first spoke with you, and YOU have known it (I test) since you were born!! YOU are truly inspirational and this is for the good of all!! Thank you Maggie for believing in yourself!! If only more of us would do the same!!
                Grace. It is true, I have often been told I would write and I did know it in my being - but was never sure I had anything to share with others.
                It is only as we grow and evolve and openly jump through the doorway that we remember who we are. That is when the blessings of the gifts we have are shared and celebrated - because in reality WE ARE ALL ONE
                The beginnings of a recent poem, perhaps expresses it well - It is entitled Stepping Through and it is something each of us will do when the timing is right and we are ready.

Stepping Through

The holographic vortex spins
                Revealing before us in the moment of now
                Unlimited possibilities of creation
                Just beyond the doorway
                Mesmerized by swirling images
                Each must determine whether to step through
                With child like faith, I do

In that very moment like a frozen flash in time
                Incredible and amazing images freeze for me to view
                Like a cornucopia of abundance
                Opportunities abound
                Unlimited, unending Source provides
                Before asked it comes now easily to you
                Just for stepping through

May each of you be blessed always and repeatedly by the words from my heart to yours.

Maggie
                CeCee

My Mystic PATHS Website
                Word Whisperer

Comment

Maggie, I just ordered your book and can't wait until it gets here. As you know I have always been completely amazed with how intuitive your poetry is and how it seems to relate to what is going on in everyones life.... I will let you know when I get it!!!

Hey and everyone if you haven't ordered a copy...you better hurry up before Maggie gets so famous that we can't talk to her personally and we have to send in question to Oprah
                  Blessings with Aloha Keoi
                  http://www.i-mindtransformations.com
                  <a href="http://www.createspace.com/3333262" target="blank">Secrets of The Psychic State</a>
                  Keys To Awakening Your Inner Psychic

Comment

Just Arrived!

Dear Maggie ,
                    Your book just arrived yesterday & it is wonderful, as I knew it would be.

Although I have enjoyed reading your poems on the forum, there is nothing quite like having a real book to curl up with & peruse over a cup of tea, to my way of thinking. Cuddling up to a laptop just isn't quite the same!

I have particularly enjoyed fossicking through & discovering those poems that you hadn't posted on the forum, in particular, some of your very first works from way back in 1978! Your talent & inspriation shines through even from those early days.

Love, Light & Blessings to You Maggie
                    Sharyn

Theta Healing
                    Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

30 years and counting

Hi Sharyn,
                      Glad to hear my book arrived as quickly as it did. I know getting things to Aussie land can take a loooonnnngggg time, at times.
                      I am with you in that I love having a book to hold in my hand, available to me whenever I have moments to sit down and read. Nothing quite like a good book, quiet music and a tea or coffee to sip. I have received a lot of feedback saying the same thing - one of the things I love the best about the book is the actual 'feel' of it.
                      It was an interesting and exciting process determining what to include in this first book and I had wondered if some of the earlier poems from 1978 would fit in - but I am pleased to see that indeed they are speaking to my readers.
                      Enjoy your quiet reading time knowing with the turn of each page I have sent blessings to you through the words.
                      Maggie
                      CeCee

My Mystic PATHS Website
                      Word Whisperer

Comment

Maggie,

Was your radio interview today? I'm dying to know how you got on. Come on, spill the beans!

It's not everyday I can say that I know a real live radio celebrity!!

Love, Light & Blessings
                        Sharyn
                        Theta Healing
                        Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

Interesting Experience!!!

Originally posted by Sharyn View Post
                          Maggie,

Was your radio interview today? I'm dying to know how you got on. Come on, spill the beans!

It's not everyday I can say that I know a real live radio celebrity!!

Love, Light & Blessings
                          Sharyn
                          Hi Sharyn,
                          Yes, the interview was today. I had no idea what to expect, never having been interviewed live before - it was quite fun sitting around a table with cables hanging overhead and huge headphones on our heads and a large mic 2 inches from my mouth - "just act as if we are sitting around a table having coffee and conversation" - she said
                          Carolyn, the interviewer sent me questions a couple of hours before the show - so I would be prepared!
                          All in all it went very well and I did rather enjoy the chatting - but before I knew it -the show was all over.
                          I was excited, though, when she asked me to come back again to talk about the whole self publishing process.
                          Here is a sample of some of the questions -
                          Have you always written? what other work have you done? What led you to write? Is "whisper of words~Along the Path' your first book of poems?
                          How did you decide to publish your work? With regard to the topic of a piece, how do you decide what it will say in the end? Is there a time of day you especially like to write? What is the most difficult thing for you about producing written work? How do you decide when a piece is truly 'finished' when it's 'right'? How long did it take to finish the book? Did you have a vision as to how you wanted it to look and what you wanted it to say? Who would benefit from reading it? What advice do you have for someone embarking on a book project? ..... info about where to get my book..
                          Lots of good questions for sure. After I have a chance to actually listen to what I said - I will share my answers .

Maggie
                          CeCee

My Mystic PATHS Website
                          Word Whisperer

Comment

Wow

Maggie, That is so awesome...but I have to say what a teaser you are...giving us the question without even one single answer Can't wait to hear the answer, oh and did you get a copy of the interview you can upload so we can hear it ????? I hope you did!!!
                            Blessings with Aloha Keoi
                            http://www.i-mindtransformations.com
                            <a href="http://www.createspace.com/3333262" target="blank">Secrets of The Psychic State</a>
                            Keys To Awakening Your Inner Psychic

Comment

Interview Overview

Originally posted by Keoi View Post
                              Maggie, That is so awesome...but I have to say what a teaser you are...giving us the question without even one single answer Can't wait to hear the answer, oh and did you get a copy of the interview you can upload so we can hear it ????? I hope you did!!!

Maggie, have you always written? I began writing in 1978 –in a burgundy leather journal
                              What other work have you done? A Teacher, Tech 21- Technology Centre for grade 7&8 students, principal, system principal of IT..
                              What led you to write? I was going through a difficult time in my life and it became a way of expressing feelings processing my own healing etc.
                              Is ‘Whisper of Words – Along the Path’your first book of poems?It is my first published book – I have written many, many journals and also this is the first in a series of 3 – Words of Wonder & Looking Back are in the works.
                              Was it a ‘work in progress’ for a while? The writing for this book happened throughout 2007 With a few of my earlier poems included that fit in the theme
                              Maggie, how did you come to decide to publish your work?I am part of a forum of likeminded seekers. I posted a few poems that others found inspiring – I was then encouraged and supported with many testimonials for how the words touched them personally, many emails telling me the poetry needed to be shared with others. I had no idea how to go about publishing a book. It was a series of synchronicities led me to this point..
                              Maggie, with regard to the topic of a piece, how do you decide what it will say in the end? I feel my writing is inspired/channeled and words just flow – there is a completion to each piece – when I put the pen down it is done
                              Is there a time of day when you especially like to write?When working on the book – I did morning writing – but when writing the poetry it was when inspired by nature, or children or some spiritual awareness
                              Maggie, how do you decide when a piece is truly “finished”, when it’s “right”?There is an inner knowing – I would say intuition – a sense of completion – when I write I do not edit the poetry – it seems to have a life of its own.
                              Maggie, long did it take to finish your book?
                              Once I decided to actually do a book – it took me 3 months to pull it all together
                              Did you have a vision as to how you wanted it to look and what you wanted it to say?
                              Absolutely – I knew I wanted to add some photos and art that would be another expression of spirituality in everyday life – I could see the finished product – how I wanted it to look and feel and for me, I wanted others to feel inspired, comforted and for the finished book to be healing to the reader
                              Who would benefit from reading it?
                              Anyone looking for ‘more’ ,seeking peacefulness – hoping to receive healing at the deepest level of their being

Maggie, what advice do you have for someone embarking on a book project?I believe there needs to be a passion to write.
                              If you look at the process as the development of a gift to others and follow that inspiration – it becomes a wonderful experience for the writer
                              I would say if you have felt a divine inspiration – follow it with your whole heart

I did not get a copy of the interview and was told it would cost $50.00 to have them do a copy for me. My daughter did tape it from the radio so I could listen after the fact. Now I know there is a website where friends can listen live - so if and when I do another interview I will be sure to let you know.
                              Once again, I have to say, this was a great experience and something I had never anticipated happening. The other author on the show was very supportive and had a few good tips for me.
                              Maggie
                              CeCee

My Mystic PATHS Website
                              Word Whisperer

Comment

Working...
                              X