Secrets of the Psychic State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secrets of the Psychic State

The Book by Keoi Lani "Secrets of the Psychic State" is now available in the Energetic Science Ministries Online Bookstore!

To order this book,
    just click Secrets of the Psychic State!

This book is a guide to helping you find your true psychic self. With her easy exercises, affirmations and simple, yet profound, explanations of our innate psychic potential, harnessing your true psychic self has never been easier!

Here is an excerpt from the introduction:

"It seems that the hardest things for us to learn are the simple things. We feel that if something is worth having, then it should be difficult to get. This is not always true, as with the subject of the psychic state. I am going to show you how truly easy it is to connect with your psychic state."

TRUST is one of the most important factors in reaching your psychic state. The person that you need to learn to trust is you. Trust yourself and do not get caught up with the small details. The secrets of the psychic state are hidden behind simplicity. You will find that with practice and self trust you can learn to master your own soaring eagle."

To read more about her book, click here.

To order this book, just click here!
    Last edited by Aaron; 04-16-2008, 06:49 AM.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Very powerful "how to" instructions for developing/expanding your intuitive abilities!

I KNOW you will be happy to have a copy.

Read about a few people that have already benefited from it.

http://www.energeticforum.com/energe...keoi-lani.html
    Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

It is Fantastic!

Hi My Lovies,

I just want to pop in here to say that this book by Keoi is FANTASTIC! It is extremely well-written and the exercises she discribes are easy to put into practice. Anyone who is interested in enhancing their inate psychic abilities would find the information exquisitely valuable!

One thing that Keoi tells us is that we need to TRUST in ourselves and that info really hit home with me. I was particularly blessed to have spent almost 3 weeks with Keoi at her home and she was able to share what she has written in this book with me personally. Since then, I have been practicing several of the exercises and learning to trust my own abilities has become easier...especially when I see the results!!! I am surprising myself with my newfound psychic abilities on a daily basis and I have the information from Keoi's book to thank for this!

This book is a REAL GEM...but I have a question for our most delightful forum administrator.... I am wondering why we cannot see the cover of "Secrets of the Psychic State" and "Whisper of Words Along the Path" on the front of this forum like we can see "The Quantum Key"??? Don't get me wrong...I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Aaron's book, but the books by Keoi and Maggie are just as FABULOUS and I am sure that the wonderful members and guests of this forum would be happy and grateful to know immediately that ALL THREE BOOKS are available NOW at the ESM online store!!!! Now all of you magnificant ESM folks can get brilliant with Aaron's book on how the universe works, get inspired with Maggie's poems that are guaranteed to make you sigh, AND you can get psychic with Keoi's book and start intuiting more valuable info for your perfect selves!!! Yep...ESM has it ALL!!!

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela

My PATHS Website
      My Art Website
      My Paintings As Prints
      My Facebook

Comment

Woohoo!!!!

YAY AND DOUBLE YAY!!!!!! KEOI'S AND MAGGIE'S BOOK LINKS ARE UP!!!!!!

My next question though, is when are Pamela's paintings/prints going to be up for sale?
        IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Working...
        X