Grow plants wit Led's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grow plants wit Led's

hello i have bin studying a bit on the subject of growing plants under LED,s
    after i find out that a plant only use the color blue and red (a discovery of NASA to grow plants in space)

so from there i start to experiment wit it and make a lamp my self.

Last edited by ray0energy; 02-17-2008, 10:18 AM.
    The radiant energy is here!
    The energy revolution is now!
    Ray0energy
    http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ray0energy

pulsed led's

Great work! LED's for plants are becoming more popular and less expensive.

Dr. John Ott has found much of this to be true as far as different colors on plants. He is the "father of full spectrum lights." Plants will also grow just with red light.

It was actually LED's for healing purposes that caused me to meet John Bedini because the company I was with had met him through some mutual attorney's I believe.

You can see some of my old products... this website is VERY OUTDATED right now. Chee Energy - DISCOUNTS! #1 Pulsed LED devices, Delwa, and more! so don't try to order anything through it. But what we found its that besides red and infrared lights, blue had some benefit and blue/red mix made a fuscia color just like you have on your plants! A very healing color. Our lights pulsed at different frequencies based on tissue resonance frequencies from embryonic origin of either ectoderm, mesoderm or endoderm tissue types. They are all harmonics of each other and the model we used was from Dr. Paul Nogier, the father of auriculotherapy (ear acupuncture) in modern times at least.
    "Nogier frequencies"

Ectoderm tissue 292hz
    mesoderm tissue 584hz
    endoderm tissue 1168hz

All harmonics of the musical D note...found through the radial pulse reflex.

It would be interesting to see what these frequencies do to plants!
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Very interesting! On a side note, from my experience of growing cannabis plants in the past, during growth blue spectrum lights are recommended, as red light promotes (I'm not sure if that's the right word) stem growth, which results in longer/taller plants that seem to be stretched out. Also this way the bottom of the plant receives less light as the stem/top is constantly growing further away and you have to keep moving the light higher and higher. So to reduce this during the "growth" stages and to maximise the whole plant's exposure to light, blue light is recommended. While red light encourages stem growth during the "growth" stage of life, the plant also uses red light for the flowering. So this is why generally people will use metal halide (blue) lights for growth, and sodium (red) for flowering. The result is a shorter bushier plant.

But this applies to the particular cycles of the plant, I'm not sure how this information could be used for general plant growth.
      http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

red light for plants

Hi dR-Green,

You probably have seen the black plastic that goes around the stem of tomato plants for keeping the ground warm, etc...

Recently in some gardening projects, I found at the garden store the same plastic but it is red (and perforated to let it breathe). The red plastic reflects red light back up to the plant from the sun (or whatever grow lights) increase tomato plant growth up to 20%.
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

That's a good point. Although I wasn't doing it for observation purposes back then, I was highly enthusiastic about the whole venture so I noticed (almost) everything... Thinking back the red light seems to actually cause the stem to grow, putting the light higher is just an unfortunate side-effect that you can noticably see it get dimmer down below.

But to explain what I should have mentioned in the first post, I couldn't tell you the difference in growth over say a week or a month, but when using blue light for "growth" the stems (or nodes?) were approx 1cm apart, that is each layer of stems growing out of the main stem were 1cm apart, which indicated very low production of the MAIN stem, or growing to reach light (which in this part is irrelevant because the red light could be kept equally close to the top (main stem) as its growing upwards), while the plant grew OUT instead of up. After switching to red light for the flowering, and reducing the light to 11 hours 45 mins per day to induce flowering (growth was 18 hours on, 6 off), although I have no doubt some chemical changes were going on within the plant as it was getting ready to flower, the main stem over a period of a few days would become at least 2cm in length before another set of stems would appear growing outwards, so based on very rough judgement, that's at least twice the main stem growth in between layers. I'm not sure if the reduced hours of light would cause it to grow more or grow less, because it wouldn't be "reaching for the light" during darkness, so maybe that's something to look into.

So it seems to be an effect of an actual difference in the growth of the plant rather than just the obvious lack of light, or growing to reach the light.

And its been a while since I looked into this stuff, and I can't be sure if I actually read this so bare in mind I could be completely making this up... But does the colour of the light coming from the sun change over the period of the year, being at different angles and being filtered differently and what not, like its more red during the evening because of earth's atmosphere and so on... Maybe this happens naturally over the whole year, gradually changing between blue and red so plants behave differently.

[edit] Does the colour of the light that we see on earth coming from the sun change, not the actual light coming from the sun

I'll have to get my "grow box" back up again to get experimenting with different plants
          Last edited by dR-Green; 05-30-2008, 07:51 AM.
          http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Good Work! About 3 months ago I seen some kid on "Instructables" do this. If I was going to grow plants this would definetly be my route.
            RedMeanie
            (psst...Don't Tell Anyone, But I'm Really Not Mean!)

Comment

Great Thread

For some time I have been thinking to incorporate LED's with orgone generator on sacred geometric array. I theoretically think this could be used for healing and manifestation purposes. Imagine orgone generator emitting health giving energy if done right, then full spectrum lights (LED), and geometry that even drawn on a piece of paper could give you a lot of chi. All in all that could be an over-kill?

Then I saw perkl-light which sells for almost $500 that suppose for human body healing? However I don't see geometry or stated orgone technology or similar.

Thoughts do travel... well, some of it

Henrii
              Last edited by henrii; 05-31-2008, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                Great work! LED's for plants are becoming more popular and less expensive.

Dr. John Ott has found much of this to be true as far as different colors on plants. He is the "father of full spectrum lights." Plants will also grow just with red light.

It was actually LED's for healing purposes that caused me to meet John Bedini because the company I was with had met him through some mutual attorney's I believe.

You can see some of my old products... this website is VERY OUTDATED right now. Chee Energy - DISCOUNTS! #1 Pulsed LED devices, Delwa, and more! so don't try to order anything through it. But what we found its that besides red and infrared lights, blue had some benefit and blue/red mix made a fuscia color just like you have on your plants! A very healing color. Our lights pulsed at different frequencies based on tissue resonance frequencies from embryonic origin of either ectoderm, mesoderm or endoderm tissue types. They are all harmonics of each other and the model we used was from Dr. Paul Nogier, the father of auriculotherapy (ear acupuncture) in modern times at least.
                "Nogier frequencies"

Ectoderm tissue 292hz
                mesoderm tissue 584hz
                endoderm tissue 1168hz

All harmonics of the musical D note...found through the radial pulse reflex.

It would be interesting to see what these frequencies do to plants!
                It would be interesting to know the frequencies of DNA. That way it is very possible to activate DNA. This will be an alternative to ThetaHealing DNA activation.

I wonder where I could get these frequencies or an instrument to check these, or an old method dowsing?

Hmmm...

Henrii

Comment

Seems like it would save alot more in electricity than having high powered grow lights. excellent
                  “Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.”

Nikola Tesla

http://www.imhotepslab.com

Comment

Hi,

If you read The Secret Life of Plants, there are details of an experiment where a plant was grown inside a box without any lights. If I recall correctly, the only thing done to it was a wire leading to an antenna/plate outside in the Sun connected to the earth the plant was growing in.

Also, with LEDs you will not achieve full-spectrum lighting because LEDs only emit in specific wavelengths, with a peak at a certain frequency, thus the predominant colour.
                    In order to achieve full-spectrum you have to dwell into the Wave Domain and Light Engines, but that's an area of nanotechnology that normal people do not have access to, yet, due to all kinds of things (still under research, IP/patents, other corporate bull****, cost of materials and production, etc).

Either way, it would be interesting to repeat that experiment from the abovementioned book and see what happens...
                    Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

Hello amigo

Originally posted by amigo View Post
                      Hi,

If you read The Secret Life of Plants, there are details of an experiment where a plant was grown inside a box without any lights. If I recall correctly, the only thing done to it was a wire leading to an antenna/plate outside in the Sun connected to the earth the plant was growing in.
                      Sounds like Reichenbach.

Also, with LEDs you will not achieve full-spectrum lighting because LEDs only emit in specific wavelengths, with a peak at a certain frequency, thus the predominant colour.
                      In order to achieve full-spectrum you have to dwell into the Wave Domain and Light Engines, but that's an area of nanotechnology that normal people do not have access to, yet, due to all kinds of things (still under research, IP/patents, other corporate bull****, cost of materials and production, etc).

Either way, it would be interesting to repeat that experiment from the abovementioned book and see what happens...
                      Yes I do agree with you, it will not achieve full spectrum. However I think, somehow it may be as close to full spectrum, due to blending of light colors, of infrared, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet, ultraviolet--all LED.

Wave Domain and Light Engines? This is way over my head, care to explain?

Thanks!
                      Henrii

Comment

Light engines can basically create light of any wavelength because the light is not created through conventional means but instead via nano sized arrays of antennas that emit waves of specific wavelengths in the light spectrum.

Obviously you can see the advantage to that, instead of using the red LED you could simply set the oscillator of the nano array to 630nm for example and get the red you want, or any other wavelength.
                        For that matter you could setup multiple wavelengths and get a whole spectrum...

Sadly most of these are either classified, for military, or some other non-public research , that of course we paid for but won't benefit from for another 20-30 years...figures.

Comment

Thanks amigo!

Now, how can we break that technology...

Henrii

Comment

This company, among others, has broken into the technology: http://www.creative-technology.net/CTECH.html

Sadly, like everything else, it's geared and paid for by the Gov/Military, so us commoners won't see it any time soon.

Comment

LEDs and plants

Hi,

For growing plants you don't need full spectrum. the plants only use two different wavelegths out of all the sunlight anyway. all they need is red and blue. Mostly red with a small percentage of blue and the plants are happy. all the other collors are not needed and you save a lot of energy by not having to creat ethe other colors. I have been building LED units for aquite a while.

Hand Held Light Therapy panels, Infrared light therapy, Red LED Lights, Healing with Light

Comment

Working...
                              X