Bypass Obamacare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bypass Obamacare

With the deadline for signing up for Obamacare looming, I found this article on the Drudge Report this morning and decided to pass it on to my fellow energetic forum brothers and sisters:

How Matt Drudge (and Other Obamacare Victims) Can Escape the “Liberty Tax”

The good news — for Drudge and other Americans who don’t want to buy an Obamacare-compliant plan due to personal objections or just plain cost — is that in many cases there is a practical escape hatch from the IRS penalty. And this option may end up offering better and more affordable care than Obamacare. The only catch is you’ve got to have a little faith.

Buried in Section 1501 on page 148 of the so-called Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act is an exemption from the individual mandate for a “health care sharing ministry,” a group whose members “share a common set of ethical or religious beliefs and share medical expenses among members in accordance with those beliefs.” For any member of such group, the law says, “No penalty shall be imposed.”
    The four health-care sharing ministries:

Christian Healthcare Ministries, Christian Healthcare Ministries: The affordable, biblical solution to healthcare costs
    Liberty HealthShare, Home - Liberty HealthShare
    Medi-Share, Christian Care Ministry - Home Page
    Samaritan Ministries, Samaritan Ministries International - Samaritan Ministries International

Regards,

VIDBID
    Regards,

VIDBID

Exemptions

Found a list of exemptions.

https://www.healthcare.gov/exemptions/

Regards,

VIDBID
    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Amish Exempt

Amish and Other Religious Groups Exempted from the Individual Mandate - Blog - OpenCongress

It looks like the Amish are exempt from Obamacare.

Regards,

VIDBID
      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Amish Also Exempt from Paying into Social Security

The Amish & Social Security

While the Amish have no objection "paying unto Caesar what is Caesar’s," they do have problems with commercial insurance. In a sense, insurance was seen as not trusting in God. Insurance plans were a worldly operation. Plus, the Amish view of separation of church and state normally meant not accepting money from government programs, especially something viewed as welfare. No one could deny that this program was one of paying money to the government and then receiving a benefit in return.
        Regards,

VIDBID
        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Being British I know a thing or two about state run health care systems, anything you can do to avoid it is a good thing.

Google the following and you will see why
          Liverpool care pathway
          TLC total lack of care
          Palliative care
          Death panel

My mother who was a diabetic with severe liver kidney and thyroid problems was selected for Palliative care because dialysis was considered too expensive. This involved withdrawal of medication and being supplied with painkillers to ease her passing, the nurses and doctors saying "after all at 83 she has had a good life". The average life span on this level of palliative care is 36 hours as they self inject morphine and kill themselves. At this time my mother was so sick her mind was gone and was unable to think clearly. We withdrew her from the hospital.

Health care workers repeatedly came to my mothers house and tried to get her to sign papers to agree to palliative care, They told her it was unfair to us, her children, to continue to look after her and that she could pass away peacefully. They said it was none of our business what care she chose as she had the right to do so. They were thrown out of the house by my sister and we made several complaints but received only excuses in reply.

We did some research and got her off most of the medications she was on as they were the things that were destroying her liver, kidneys and mind. We changed her diet and her insulin requirement has gone from 100 units per day to zero, dare I say cured. Her kidney function has doubled and her liver function has dramatically improved. Because of the reduced level of toxins in her blood her mind has come back. This was 18 months ago.

Just three weeks ago my mother suffered a deep vein thrombosis and was hospitalized and another attempt on her life was made by the health care system. She was administered a massive overdose of blood thinning drugs causing her to suffer internal hemorrhaging and palliative care was offered again, her mind had gone and she was unable to think. Once again we withdrew her from the hospital and she has recovered.

Looking back in the past it seems obvious now that other attempts on her life have been made over the last decade. She was given an angiogram with an isotope that is well known to stop the breathing of the elderly. She was also given 100% oxygen, this is also well known to stop the breathing of the elderly. I'm a qualified oxygen administrator so I know this as a fact. I could go on but I think you get the point.

Sorry for the rant but I had to get it off my chest

Comment

Originally posted by mbrownn View Post
            Being British I know a thing or two about state run health care systems, anything you can do to avoid it is a good thing.

Google the following and you will see why
            Liverpool care pathway
            TLC total lack of care
            Palliative care
            Death panel

My mother who was a diabetic with severe liver kidney and thyroid problems was selected for Palliative care because dialysis was considered too expensive. This involved withdrawal of medication and being supplied with painkillers to ease her passing, the nurses and doctors saying "after all at 83 she has had a good life". The average life span on this level of palliative care is 36 hours as they self inject morphine and kill themselves. At this time my mother was so sick her mind was gone and was unable to think clearly. We withdrew her from the hospital.

Health care workers repeatedly came to my mothers house and tried to get her to sign papers to agree to palliative care, They told her it was unfair to us, her children, to continue to look after her and that she could pass away peacefully. They said it was none of our business what care she chose as she had the right to do so. They were thrown out of the house by my sister and we made several complaints but received only excuses in reply.

We did some research and got her off most of the medications she was on as they were the things that were destroying her liver, kidneys and mind. We changed her diet and her insulin requirement has gone from 100 units per day to zero, dare I say cured. Her kidney function has doubled and her liver function has dramatically improved. Because of the reduced level of toxins in her blood her mind has come back. This was 18 months ago.

Just three weeks ago my mother suffered a deep vein thrombosis and was hospitalized and another attempt on her life was made by the health care system. She was administered a massive overdose of blood thinning drugs causing her to suffer internal hemorrhaging and palliative care was offered again, her mind had gone and she was unable to think. Once again we withdrew her from the hospital and she has recovered.

Looking back in the past it seems obvious now that other attempts on her life have been made over the last decade. She was given an angiogram with an isotope that is well known to stop the breathing of the elderly. She was also given 100% oxygen, this is also well known to stop the breathing of the elderly. I'm a qualified oxygen administrator so I know this as a fact. I could go on but I think you get the point.

Sorry for the rant but I had to get it off my chest
            Hi mbrownn,

I'm so sorry for the trials and tribulations that you are your mother are going through. God bless you and your mother.

Regards,

VIDBID
            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

I will never go to a "doctor." Ever. I will not take any pharmaceuticals. I wish I could get my dad off his drugs. They are destroying him.
              Real products that activate dormant spiritual abilities

Comment

Working...
              X