X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newman Motor Finally Explained?

A few days ago I found out about this Ukrainian invention:
    http://generator-motor.info/data/upl...inciple_en.pdf

What if the rotating magnet where placed inside the coil?
    This might explain how Newmans motor works and why he is shorting the coil after each impulse?

Also interesting in this context is one of Tesla patents nr 390721:
    Retrieving Patent from PAT2PDF.org - Free PDF copies of patents: Download and print!
    (BTW, its "best available copy")

And a more recent patent nr 20030025416:
    Retrieving Patent from PAT2PDF.org - Free PDF copies of patents: Download and print!

/Hob
    Hob Nilre
    http://www.youtube.com/nilrehob

Originally posted by maxc View Post
    Works great on my 3000 foot #20 gauge wire Newman coil.
    Hi MAXC

How about this thread? Someone is wondering about the explanation
    as well. We are looking forward to your input on the NEWMAN.

Mikey

Comment

This is your first entry MAXC

Works great on my 3000 foot #20 gauge wire Newman coil.
      It lite up both of my thoriated tungsten/ carbon spark gaps. An inch and a quarter long and 0.020 wide.
      The coil backkicks 2200 volt threw a 2meg load when measured on scope.
      Just wait till I start a thread on this.

Comment

Spark Gap Experiments i'm waiting on parts.

Comment

Spark Gap Experiments i'm waiting on parts.
          Far from how joe newman said it works.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKfebTL2iiY

Comment

Okay I forgot that video but I did see it before.

2 stage carbon arc transmutation of elements.

So any HV coil could use carbon arc rods.

Comment

Wikipedia

Newman Motored Explained world wide.

Newman's energy machine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl/Newman1.pdf

https://www.google.com/search?q=newm...2F%3B400%3B234

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZxStFSnpp8

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-01-2015, 07:03 AM.

Comment

I have seen many so-called replications on the net. But, Newman's secrets have been hidden in plain sight for some time. It is FUZZY, but this video image actually reveals (in part) how the Newman motor is actually laid out.

Shows the exploded view of the motor (top and bottom coils and magnet shaft). Note the shaft is very long, which exposes it to a higher concentration of the magnetic A field along the length of the massive coil's wires, for enormously increased torque.

Shows cross section of the shaft, consisting of a hexagonal shaped core with attached magnets, Norths facing out along the top 3 sides and Souths out along the bottom 3 sides.

Shows that Newman's real motor not only incorporates horizontal coils, but a set of vertically placed coils as well.

Happy building!

MagnaMoRo
                  Last edited by MagnaMoRo; 06-01-2015, 08:58 PM.

Comment

It's things like this that confirms all of my suspicions
                    about free energy patents and inventions. Hardly anyone
                    is getting the complete story.

I have looked at and for invention to appear for 45 years
                    now and the only useful clear detailed device I see offered
                    for the last 20 years is what John Bedini has shown.

The rest of them all hide everything in plain sight. The inventors
                    keep saying "ITS MINE ITS MINE" for about 30-40 years
                    hoping to get that big money ship to ride on that never comes.

What people need to realize is that once any effect or invented
                    machine is first uncovered that it might take 200 years to perfect it.

Maybe 20 other people over many years. The patents are all lies.

Generally what we hear that is really real is something on a death
                    bed confession where the inventor is momentarily in some kind
                    of grief stricken crocodile tear jerker stating how he should of
                    this and he should of that.

The sound is still reverberating "ITS MINE ITS MINE" 150 years later.

Now back to the blurry picture

That diagram comes from where? I have seen stuff that is called
                    NEWMAN motors all over the YOUTUBE. Sort a reminds me of John's
                    window motor.

Mikey

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                      Now back to the blurry picture

That diagram comes from where? I have seen stuff that is called
                      NEWMAN motors all over the YOUTUBE. Sort a reminds me of John's
                      window motor.

Mikey
                      I spotted it in the below video by Lightworks Audio & Video. Starting at time index 53:20 there is a section dedicated to Joe and his Machine. It opens by very briefly panning through this diagram. Later they show the actual machine with Joe describing the coil layout. It matches the diagram. Good stuff here!

GO TO TIME INDEX 53:20
                      [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTjYHnpJjEE[/VIDEO]

Joe's motor is much bigger than John's window motor, to take advantage of the mass of the coil as he mentions in his book.

MagnaMoRo
                      Last edited by MagnaMoRo; 06-02-2015, 01:32 PM.

Comment

dead ending?

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                        Okay I forgot that video but I did see it before.

2 stage carbon arc transmutation of elements.

So any HV coil could use carbon arc rods.
                        Bromikey,
                        Does the transmutation only happen using thoriated tungsten and carbon graphite rods?? The video said OU happens with the use of the spark gap. Which is low level nuclear reaction. Isn't that what we are trying to get away from. Energy sources that pollute. Or am I over reacting??

I built the Newman motor last night(very small version) and was happy it works. But as I study more today on this device, it seems to gain more with a spark gap?? I thought the coil collapse spike recycling was enough to power this device?

I can experiment and answer these questions, but what do you think?

Another dead ending,
                        Will study more
                        wantomake

Comment

wantomake

Why should a spark gap be a nuclear reaction? It doesnt need 2 materials, what react to each other.
                          Its more like that its like to toss a stone into water. As faster it is, as the higher the water injects.

I wrote once a mail to J. Newman and asked about some things from his Motor, and someone replied that the commutator should be critical.

I build already a few and asked myself all time again, for what this thing is good for. I had 1 time a success, that i started with dead Batteries and charged empty batteries to a certain charge.
                          That happened for me with about 10-15 layers, starting with about 74 1st layer, then increase each winding with 8 until 116 windings then back down to 74 again, around something like that.
                          Well, it was more like a fun-try, but it strangely did work, even without this complex commutator, what shorts and connects and switch the poles from the coil.
                          I assume, that this shorten should create a field, what then give a better spike, when you connect the coils fast enough again.
                          But i tried something like that too, and for me it did more slow it down then make something better.
                          Not sure if it would make a difference, if you make the switching electronic or mechanical. J. Newman is just no technician, and building the commutator like this was probably the easier and faster way.

I and others made some with lots wires, with less wires, but none of them really did work, so i dont think, the spark gap makes the difference, but more the arrangement of anything.
                          From the picture above, i was thinking about, if the magnets have to be more like a window motor, not that much in length, but more broad arranged.

Even that thread starter here seems assumed, it needs a primary winding with thick wire to drive it, and a secondary winding as first layer, what is shortened, to create that strong field.

But well, as a sidenote, a field what is created from magnets is way stronger then one what is created from wire.
                          So, when someone want to build a good DC-motor, he takes maybe better magnets for one side of the windings between stator/rotor.
                          But well, the newman motor itself is something special, because with a lot of windings, it becomes something like a self-moving motion with the eddy currents from the lots copper around it.
                          Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Well consider this, NEWMAN was around in the 70's blowing his
                            horn on his motor while I was still wet behind the ears and no
                            one has the secret to this day.

The death bed confession days might reveal an answer unless
                            the family will be in jeopardy after his death. Or if NEWMAN
                            took an OATH of silence for $$$$, we don't know.

I completely understand the fear of slaughtered loved ones so
                            I am not slinging mud here. Once a thug has body slammed
                            you against the wall at gun point your disposition means very little.

I lived in Detroit and have been held at gun point, Jungle Knife over
                            trifling tiny amounts jingling in my pockets and I understand fear.

Men like NEWMAN have tried to bring their invention out little
                            by little for one reason or another to share it with those who
                            are willing to grease palms for his hard work of inventing.

Again I think this is only fair, NEWMAN like all inventors
                            should receive some sort of compensation for the efforts
                            of invention but many have stolen things like this right out
                            from under the nose of the guy who created it.

NEWMAN was in the news when I was playing hop scotch
                            and jumping rope. And I'll be 60 soon.

Now let me answer the question.

NO, not all low level nuclear reactions will pollute and completely
                            level our planet. This is what the nuclear cartel would have us
                            believe while they are dumping radioactive waste by the mega-
                            tonnes.

I know guys who claim low level nuclear events produce 1200
                            percent COP's all from an HHO water capacitor but the crude
                            (So to speak) developing at the bottom is so tiny that it is never
                            dumped out.

Cold fusion is another low level Nuclear reaction that is harmless
                            and clean but again our brainwashing micro-managers would have
                            abandon all such devices in favor of the dirty filthy radionuclide.

Sure carbon and tungsten have always been part of the average
                            experimenter world who search for Tesla's dream. I wouldn't look at
                            it as if this is all a dead end.

"The event" like in the Gray Tube or the spark gap can play a roll
                            in the conversion process. The problem is that we jump from one
                            conversion process to another without ever knowing what we are
                            really doing.

We are working blind. The commutator battery chargers use carbon.

The list is very long.

Keep up the good work, you will see all of these idea repeated in
                            many inventions. Carbon arcs and tungsten are only a few.

Next are the carbon and or metals arcing in the presence of noble
                            gases or a vacuum. Regardless of the "EVENT" location harvesting
                            extra energy is possible. Some say the event works for them under
                            water or in open air.

The carbon arc is quite a powerful event.

Some claim that the junction of a transistor is operating like
                            a sparkgap because it does create a specific event.

I would have to agree with them all.

NEWMAN probably has a Non disclosure Agreement if you are
                            willing to sign on the line, but then you are not finding out
                            anything on your own so you would be in danger of a jail
                            sentence if you told anyone.

These agreements are binding and keep you and others from
                            sharing the information and the energy cartels prevail.

If it ain't one thing it's another, just part of the "same ole" thing
                            decade after decade. Once you understand that people have
                            been so frustrated not finding the answers they go on the
                            inside of these agreements for life, just so they can get the
                            answer.

Then any of their work from that time forward that is built on
                            the ideas they were given are also part of the secret.

Stay free and experiment on your own, don't get horn swaggled

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                            Bromikey,
                            Does the transmutation only happen using thoriated tungsten and carbon graphite rods?? The video said OU happens with the use of the spark gap. Which is low level nuclear reaction. Isn't that what we are trying to get away from. Energy sources that pollute. Or am I over reacting??

I built the Newman motor last night(very small version) and was happy it works. But as I study more today on this device, it seems to gain more with a spark gap?? I thought the coil collapse spike recycling was enough to power this device?

I can experiment and answer these questions, but what do you think?

Another dead ending,
                            Will study more
                            wantomake
                            Last edited by BroMikey; 06-03-2015, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Just listen to the lies pour out of Oxford University.

All of the high level University folks are confused about what
                              has taken place.

See it is not a thing of the past, it has not gone away, just
                              get in the way and you will find out too.

https://www.nytimes.com/books/first/p/park-voodoo.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_YikaYUEgY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdw3DAVuLbA

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-03-2015, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X