Motor-Generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motor-Generator

An invention in which, due to the non-standard method of generation and unique design of the motor-generator, the electric motor and the generator modes are combined into one and are connected inseparably.

As a result, on applying the load, the interaction between the magnetic fields of the stator and the rotor creates a torque, which by its direction coincides with the torque generated by the external drive.
    In other words, when the power consumption of the generator load is increased, the rotor of the motor-generator starts to accelerate and thus the power consumption of an external drive goes down.
    YouTube-Video:
    Motor Generator, Experiment 1 eng - YouTube
    Motor Generator, Experiment 2 eng - YouTube

All details of the working principle can be found on our website at: generator-motor.info

Added PS

Originally posted by Miroslav13 View Post
    An invention in which, due to the non-standard method of generation and unique design of the motor-generator, the electric motor and the generator modes are combined into one and are connected inseparably.

As a result, on applying the load, the interaction between the magnetic fields of the stator and the rotor creates a torque, which by its direction coincides with the torque generated by the external drive.
    In other words, when the power consumption of the generator load is increased, the rotor of the motor-generator starts to accelerate and thus the power consumption of an external drive goes down.
    YouTube-Video:
    Motor Generator, Experiment 1 eng - YouTube
    Motor Generator, Experiment 2 eng - YouTube

All details of the working principle can be found on our website at: generator-motor.info
    Hi Miroslav,

You have a very interesting design there. Congratulations on your patent award.

I wonder if the implementation (shown below) of your design might work.

It sort of reminds me of the WITTS Generator.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...generator.html

I wrote (I don't know if you could call it a paper) paper on it.

I am also reminded of Tesla's Converter.

Analysis of the WITTS Generator
    Version 1.0.7.D

Released on February 14, 2014

Download Your Free Copy

Thank you for sharing your information with us.

Regards,

Vidbid

PS: I went to their website and looked at their information. Very well written and very informative. generator-motor
    Last edited by vidbid; 02-25-2014, 10:06 PM. Reason: replaced image with smaller one
    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Thank you Miroslav13

I went to your website and watched your videos and read all of the pages and pdf files. Thank you for the information, it is very clearly explained and helped me on my quest to understand exactly how magnetism and electricity work. EXCELLENT JOB and I wish you all the best

Comment

Hi Miroslav,

Thanks for showing this interesting motor-generator concept. There is a question I am pondering on: how such setup compare to the performance of a conventional DC motor? I mean if there is a standard permanent magnet DC motor with say 70% efficiency at a given input power and consider your setup is drawing similar input power than a normal DC motor: what could your motor efficiency be? I know your motor drives directly a built-in generator of course but the motor's output power basically the torque times speed.
        So have you done such efficiency considerations or measurement?

Thanks, Gyula

Comment

Hi Gyula. How does this device as a motor, I can not say. I'm not working generator until collected. There is only speculation, but without proof, I can not talk about them. Sorry for my english, I use googol translator. Could look like a three-phase motor generator.
          multiphase generator - YouTube
          Last edited by Miroslav13; 03-02-2014, 03:01 PM. Reason: P.S

Comment

Hi Miroslav,

Thanks for your answer, I understand.
            I watched your 3 phase animation, including the second one with the vertical magnet arrangement: I consider them as good ideas! Can you build and test them?

Maybe you have not read the other thread here:
            http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post251332

where member Woopy (Laurent) did a small test with your setup but he found normal Lenz law effect when he loaded the output coil. I ask whether there is a special ratio needed between the diameter of permanent magnet and inner diameter of the half ring core?
            What was the core material you used in your 2nd test video? Ferrite or laminated core?

Thanks, Gyula

Comment

I used laminated core. Figures shown when, not working/

Comment

Design requires precise geometry and winding. distance between the magnet and coil be minimal

Comment

Hi Miroslav,

Thanks for the drawings, I understand how not to wind the coil on the core.

You mention the distance to be minimal between the core and the magnet: this is a requirement for receiving the highest output power possible from the induction and NOT a requirement to get the lower input current consumption when you load the the output, is this correct?

Thanks, Gyula

Comment

Distance to the magnet, it only affects the output power.

Comment

Okay, thanks. Regarding the windings, you used a single layer coil or a multilayer coil in the 2nd video? If a multilayer coil was used, then how did you continue the winding when you completed the first layer on the core: you continued winding backwards or you jumped the wire again to the other side where you started the first layer?

One more question: what is the problem in the winding you wanted to illustrate in your middle drawing as not correct? (I got the first drawing and the third drawing why they are not correct. The middle drawing shows a very tight winding which is not good? Or only the distance is too big so output can be small?
                      Last edited by gyula; 03-02-2014, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Continued winding backwards. Middle figure. the center line of the magnet, outside the winding core.
                        need to wind the wire coil to a coil.
                        Last edited by Miroslav13; 03-02-2014, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Okay, I understand: the center lines should match.

I invited Woopy (Laurent) to this thread, perhaps he will have some more questions next week.

Regarding your 3 phase setups: they should work and of course should give more output than the single core setup does, hopefully for less input power. Perhaps a possible looping (feeding back some of the output power to the input
                          could be done for the 3 (or more) phase setups.

Thanks!
                          Gyula

Comment

All right. I will answer all questions.

Comment

finnally

Originally posted by Miroslav13 View Post
                              I used laminated core. Figures shown when, not working/
                              Thanks Miroslav,
                              Good start to what looks like a very interesting build.

This is something I've tried to replicate with the Lockridge device and such. But no success. This is something I can experiment with.

Thanks again,
                              wantomake

Comment

Working...
                              X