Energetic Forum

Energetic Forum (http://www.energeticforum.com/)
-   PATHS (http://www.energeticforum.com/paths/)
-   -   PATHS customer service (http://www.energeticforum.com/paths/16603-paths-customer-service.html)

SmartBelieve 02-14-2014 08:02 PM

PATHS customer service

Hello,

Ive already sent a couple of emails to the official PATHS customer service, but got no reply. So I wonder if the whole Paths-thing isnt any more offered. The last posts on facebook are from 2012 and the last post from PATHS, S.A. on energeticforum is also quite a long time ago. I also sent a private Message to PATHS, S.A. and got no reply.
I signed up for the newsletter and got a confirmation mail from the same address, Ive sent my questions. So technical problems are excluded. (Ive also used the message-form on the website.)

In the case PATHS does still exist, what is wrong with the support? Are there any problems?

Aaron 02-14-2014 10:28 PM

paths questions

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmartBelieve (Post 250729)
Hello,

Ive already sent a couple of emails to the official PATHS customer service, but got no reply. So I wonder if the whole Paths-thing isnt any more offered. The last posts on facebook are from 2012 and the last post from PATHS, S.A. on energeticforum is also quite a long time ago. I also sent a private Message to PATHS, S.A. and got no reply.
I signed up for the newsletter and got a confirmation mail from the same address, Ive sent my questions. So technical problems are excluded. (Ive also used the message-form on the website.)

In the case PATHS does still exist, what is wrong with the support? Are there any problems?

Hi, the office has been a big backlogged due to tax time getting out all the affiliate's tax statements. I see your PM, I'll answer you in there.

SmartBelieve 02-17-2014 08:40 PM

Ive send you a PM

pixiebrowne 02-26-2014 08:54 AM

No Response from Customer Service

Hi, I've emailed customer services 4 times but I have had no response yet and it has been two days. I have bought a path but cannot use it, it is not working, although the free path that came with it is working. I've re-booted my computer and I have also tried to view the theatre on a different PC but still not working. Does anyone know how long it usually takes once you buy a path before you can start using it, I thought it was "within 24 hours".

SmartBelieve 02-26-2014 12:37 PM

Hello,

I cant answer your question, but Ive also sent them 5-6 emails and got no reply. Ive just heard, that someone else is getting answers from them.

So maybe their is a technical problem. Are you from the US?

pixiebrowne 02-26-2014 03:10 PM

Hi, looks like there must be a problem at the moment. I am from London in the UK but I have had several emails recently from customer service when I was querying the prices, I then bought a package and answered their last email to me and have not heard from them since.

Aaron 02-26-2014 06:27 PM

PATHS Customer Service

Please send me a PM with your name and email so I can look into it. I have no problems getting a response.

SmartBelieve 02-28-2014 02:42 PM

@pixiebrowne:

Has your problem now have been solved?

Dayna 04-01-2014 07:31 PM

customer service

Is PATHS still happening.
My website is down.
I am still being billed.
Help...

Aaron 04-01-2014 11:25 PM

@Dayna

Dayna, just sent you pm. I forwarded your message.

Dayna 04-16-2014 03:08 AM

Gratitude

Thanks Aaron!
Customer Service returned y message.