The Prophecies of Mitar Tarabich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Prophecies of Mitar Tarabich

I must admit I have never been a believer in prophecy,however this Mitar Tarabich fellow may have changed my mind.Taker a look at the pdf if you have time and consider carefully what is said.Remember,this is an illiterate 19th century Serbian peasant.

http://www.gftaognosticaespiritual.o...itual.org_.pdf

Here`s what he has to say of free energy vs. oil as a power source.

"People will drill wells deep in the ground and dig out gold, which will give them
    light, speed and power, and the Earth will shed tears
    of sorrow because there
    will be much more gold and light on its surface than in its interior. The Earth will suffer because of these open wounds. Instead of working in the fields, people
    will dig everywhere, in right and wrong places, but the real power wi
    ll be all
    around them, not being able to tell them, ’Come on, take me; don’t you see that
    I am here, all around you?’ Only after many a summer, people will remember
    this real power, and then they will realize how stupid it was to dig all those holes".

"This power will also be present in people, but it will take a long time before they
    discover it and use it. Thus man will live for a long, long time, not being able to know himself. There will be many learned men who will think, through their
    books, that they know and can do everything. They will be the great obstacle for this realization (self-knowledge), but once men get this knowledge then people will see what kind of delusion it was when they listened to their learned men.When that happens, people will be so sorry that they didn’t discover it before,because this knowledge is so simple."

It's so simple. What a bunch of crap. Notice how he didn't say how to use it.

Whatever IT is???

Comment

Verse 14

Or, in other words: It is you.

Comment

Sorry, I didn't see any usable info. Just the usual rhetoric of nonsense and BS.

Not trying to be negative, but my BS detectors have been activated.

That is all.

Comment

Well, mine too, there was a few things in the last parts that I reacted likewise to. Nevermind, it was still interesting to read. No, I meant to say that "you" got the answer, and the answer is "you". (To your question about what it is, that strange source we only hear about but get no explanation for) Our blindness is explained in verse 14. It has to be cryptical because there is no point in explaining until the issues in verse 14 are dealt with. We cannot see it before our eyes open. IMHO.

Comment

Good lord did anyone not see the part about "All of Europe is under the rule
            of the crooked anti-cross."?How can you look at that and not see the significance?

The Bosnian war is described in exquisite detail,as is the cause and conditions on the Great War,ww2,Communism in Russia,the replacement of ethnic Serbs with muslims in the modern age, it`s all there.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael C View Post
              Verse 14

Or, in other words: It is you.
              Exactly.Strange thing for an illiterate peasant to say in the 1800`s in an orthodox christian country is it not?

Comment

Strange thing for an illiterate peasant to say in the 1800`s in an orthodox christian country is it not?
                Not really. The word 'illiterate' is just meaningful to someone who wants to divide people between those who got taught BS in schools and those who got taught BS in church or in the street. We all belong to one of those groups, as long as this dividing takes place. If we're lucky, we got both variants of teachings and twice the amount. None of us really know anything, and we have two different ways of getting there. Only a truly 'illiterate' person would know that. The educated one would believe in what they are taught.

Nobody is a peasant and if someone work with agriculture it doesn't say anything about what he/she knows or not, besides giving a hint of their possible professional knowledge. Assumptions like that is what is automatically read between the lines and make the parts we have a backlog to make sense, like the crooked anticross and our association to that. Not questioning the autenticity, which would be totally pointless, I agree to that it seems plausible. And if that part I can relate to is plausible, why shouldn't the rest of it be plausible too? Well, the thing is that when reading the prediction about future events, my mind would fill in between the lines using information from the backlog, it will pick pieces that seems plausible and build a story that answers all my questions. Hills with three crosses? War against humanity? Sure! I can build a plausible case, but it takes 100 years before anyone of us can see if my prediction based on a prediction hit the target or missed the spot. The whole phenomena of prediction is pointless, it only serves one purpose; to say 'What did I tell you?' or even worse, to push people into a self-fulfilling scenario.

Time is an illusion, and if it is, what is then being predicted? Choices? Faith? A different now? In that sense, all information is BS unless it is the BS of your preference.
                Last edited by Michael C; 02-13-2014, 10:26 PM.

Comment

in other words :

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Comment

Hi all
                      I dont use to came to this forum, use to go to free energy forum, but tried now to see a little.

Well I think this prediction is extraordinary accurate for 19century.
                      The holes for gold for me are oil petroleum and the energy around us is the ether=FREE ENERGY all around and people dont know, and FREE ENERGY will soon replace oil.

For me very clear and accurate
                      Regards

Comment

Working...
                      X