Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HHO Gas Injected Into A Catalytic Converter Yields Extreme Heat! LENR? We Don't Know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HHO Gas Injected Into A Catalytic Converter Yields Extreme Heat! LENR? We Don't Know

I never in a million years saw this one coming and it was right in my face the whole time. I am having a very hard time finding legitimate information on this effect and video or reports to back up claims.

H-CAT? Catalytic Combustion of HHO / Hydroxy Yields Cold Fusion or LENR Effect? + Long Lead In Rant - YouTube

Please watch the entire video for more detailed information but in short we are seeing an extremely large amount of heat coming off a normal catalytic converter of a vehicle just by injecting the hho gas into it. Not much is needed (.25lpm-2lpm) and you do not have to light the gas. It works on a catalytic reaction with the platinum and palladium within the converter. This effect works at room temperature and the peak temperature is still yet unknown as when the H-Cat reaches to temperatures of around 400 degrees, we get a flashback due to the heat reaching flashpoint temp of the gas. Insulation and flashback protection is needed to determine the peak temperature achieved by this effect. This is something that I did not know about and judging by the emails and popularity of the video, most others involved in hho didn't know it as well. I am here to only spread the word and encourage replications. I want to get to the bottom of this....

Hi,

Great find but I don't see any energy analysis. How much energy to make your HHO and how much is measured at the catalytic converter?

In one video - 0.5 LPM of HHO was producing a case temperature of 230F and an air temp of 153F. Quite interesting. One of my HHO system produces 0.5 LPM at about 300 watts. Not very efficient I know but my question is will a 300 W heater produce the same temperatures you are seeing if it was somehow inserted into the catalytic converter? Not sure but just a question in my mind.

I'm sure you guys are seeing something but would like to see some numbers... it is impressive that so little gas can make such great heat but it usually also takes a lot of watts to make that little bit of gas.

Interesting stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by SilverToGold View Post
      Hi,

Great find but I don't see any energy analysis. How much energy to make your HHO and how much is measured at the catalytic converter?

In one video - 0.5 LPM of HHO was producing a case temperature of 230F and an air temp of 153F. Quite interesting. One of my HHO system produces 0.5 LPM at about 300 watts. Not very efficient I know but my question is will a 300 W heater produce the same temperatures you are seeing if it was somehow inserted into the catalytic converter? Not sure but just a question in my mind.

I'm sure you guys are seeing something but would like to see some numbers... it is impressive that so little gas can make such great heat but it usually also takes a lot of watts to make that little bit of gas.

Interesting stuff!
      No numbers to give you bro, it gets freakin hot enough to flash back so we are unable to determine max temperature. You can easily get 1lpm with about 200 watts of power with a good cell design.

I put it out here for people to try, I do not and cannot provide numbers, this is a newly discovered way to use hho for heating, I need people trying it to see for their-self, little to no information exists on this process.

Comment

very good stuff

thank's for sharing

will go to my garagist asap

bravo

Laurent

Comment

wow

After a quick look at wikipedia and much reading on hho over the last few years, I think you may not need the exotic metals. I read a homepower article a while back where they fed the seperated h and o2 back to the fuel cell from a solar setup and produced electricity at night. So they effectively used the mixture as a battery. In this case it seems that you would be sending the hydrogen/ o2 mix to a "dry cell".
          If you read the wiki article on catalytic converters, it seems that you may not even need the exotic metals , since hydrogen/hho is a clean burn.
          Great stuff!!
          @ woopy, I can picture you sawing off your converter as I am typing.
          @JDCproducts.. Great work and research, but if you keep talking about the nwo mfr's, they are much more likely to come and take you out. Excellent stuff about h-cat too!
          Greg
          ps-- I will try to find the homepower article--it is from 1970,s, so give me time
          Last edited by Gdez; 01-14-2014, 06:05 AM. Reason: forgot something

Comment

Originally posted by Gdez View Post
            After a quick look at wikipedia and much reading on hho over the last few years, I think you may not need the exotic metals. I read a homepower article a while back where they fed the seperated h and o2 back to the fuel cell from a solar setup and produced electricity at night. So they effectively used the mixture as a battery. In this case it seems that you would be sending the hydrogen/ o2 mix to a "dry cell".
            If you read the wiki article on catalytic converters, it seems that you may not even need the exotic metals , since hydrogen/hho is a clean burn.
            Great stuff!!
            @ woopy, I can picture you sawing off your converter as I am typing.
            @JDCproducts.. Great work and research, but if you keep talking about the nwo mfr's, they are much more likely to come and take you out. Excellent stuff about h-cat too!
            Greg
            ps-- I will try to find the homepower article--it is from 1970,s, so give me time
            Hahaha, let them come and get me. My main focus is pushing the information out there and encouraging more people to look into it. I am not scared of anyone or anything and I hope the nwo *******s see the video and my comments directed towards them. Its time we stand up and demand the technology they already have. I am but a child in this research but even a child knows after a certain length of time they are being lied to. We must stand up, turn around, and take the whip out of the hands of the elite by force if necessary. Thanks for the information....

Comment

Hi Gdez and jdc

Yes, just got a almost brand new Renaud Twingo converter for a descent price,

This is a "Walker KA 201" serie, i hope this will be OK for some first experiments.

I have now to revive my old tubing HHO cell and than make comparison with my LENR reactor.

Lot of experimenting

good luck at all

Laurent
              Attached Files

Comment

Truly exciting stuff

JDCproducts
                It will be fun to crunch some numbers with this one .
                It can be easily tested with a home brew "fixed loss to ambient test"
                to evaluate power in over power out.

Very cool indeed.

I have taken the liberty of spreading this around a bit,
                here
                Small amount of HHO Gas into automotive Catalytic converter yields OU heat??

thx
                Chet
                Last edited by RAMSET; 01-15-2014, 12:40 AM.
                If you want to Change the world
                BE that change !!

Comment

Hi folks, if I remember rightly the monolith of a cat is supposed to have the surface area of one to two football pitches! That could be significant perhaps?

Best regards,

Paul

Comment

I'm very thrilled to see positive feedback on this. This was my objective. We need as many of you guys as possible experimenting, we could be on to something. I'm working on setting up a electric resistive vs hho catalytic heater of the same wattage. Even with our crude tests, its looking like the hho could smoke the competition, no pun intended. I hope the interest stays up on this...

Comment

Title

http://www.blulabresearch.org/wp-con...smar-et-al.pdf

high temperature is probably the effect of HHO Regeneration Function
                      EiC June 2011 - Feature - The evolution of catalytic converters
                      http://www.servotech.net/assets/Pict...ng_regen-1.jpg
                      http://www.servotech.net/assets/Pict...eration(2).JPG
                      Servo Tech : Products
                      Last edited by wings; 01-15-2014, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Cold gas making heat?

Wings
                        A cold flow of gas thru the Catalytic converter making these high temps seems unbelievable.

most "cats" just work on the concept of "Afterburner" to reduce emissions. super heated exhaust reacts with the Platinum ["cat" internals] in such a manner as to burn whatever is left after combustion for cleaner emissions!

A wonderful device from the engineers who would rather have you burn up the fuel in the exhaust pipe [after the engine] instead of improving the engine so it doesn't waste the fuel in the first place.

How absolutely wonderful it would be if the very device these fellows dreamed up to waste energy [as opposed to actual fuel saving improvements] would turn around and be used to save energy.

That would be special.............

thx
                        Chet
                        BE that change !!

Comment

Hi all

After having carefully listen to the very long, but atmost interesting video of JDC, i have found the PDF file declassified.
                          Very interesting indeed

http://www.google.ch/url?sa=t&rct=j&...59378465,d.bGE

That give me the idea that i could probably also try to inject my white vapor from my LENR reactor directly in the cat ??.
                          Because the white vapor is a mix of HHO and vapor, and it does not explode when ignited, and it is explained in the PDF.

Yep, i have to carefully read the complete pdf (and others also) to better learn the process.

Thank's JDC

Laurent

Comment

How its done [the test]

JDC
                            here is a proven and acceptable method for testing this .

once you establish the input power load of your HHO cell [20 watts ? 300 watts?]

take the same watt heater [electric] or resistor or same watt light bulb [for small loads]
                            and place it into a nice sized cardboard [washing machine size etc] box out side the house in the cold winter air.
                            put a thermometer into the box and note the temp [should be ambient]
                            note box temp and ambient on a pad and plug in the Bulb [or heater]

watch the clock and the box temp ...
                            when the temp STOPS rising in the box [let it stay on for a minute more just to be sure]
                            shut off and note DATA [final temp ,time to temp etc etc ]

Now Take you entire HHO settup and Cat and place it in the same big box
                            at same ambient temp EVERYTHING INTO THAT BOX just a plug sticking out.

run the test again ...
                            if the box gets signifigantly hotter than the first test .
                            do the happy dance .

Your fixed loss to ambient test has just been described , so many watts will only raise a temp just sooo much against the cold outside air ,then you will need more power or a better method to heat it higher .

Yes I know this will be scarry do to the HHO and flash back potential
                            I am sure your friend knows his safety window and will also work in a very safe method .....
                            If he does not do this rediculously simple test soon
                            I will..............

thx
                            Chet
                            PS
                            ANY questions do not hesitate to ask I have done this many times and love the simplicity
                            also Running the test simultaneously [two seperate boxes]after you establish input is the best method.
                            good luck
                            Last edited by RAMSET; 01-15-2014, 05:09 PM.
                            BE that change !!

Comment

MsCoffman
                              shared this at OU.com
                              here
                              Small amount of HHO Gas into automotive Catalytic converter yields OU heat??

I posted this idea previously on the yahoo groups NI-Fusion [Dec 07, 2012]. So I'd say go for it.

Catalytic Converters already get really hot once they start running. It's not clear that Chemical Catalytic doesn't already mean LENR, that's what needs to be proven. Also, I noticed in a NASA picture of it's designer holding a model cross section of the Curiosity Robotic Rover SNAP Thermal Battery, how simple the electrical connections are and how few devices are really required to create this nominally efficient device.

So, if one can show LENR gain in a Catalytic Converter already known to run at very high temperature, why not use the gain to offset Thermal Battery Carnot derived inefficiency? Have the Catalytic Converter Thermal Battery make the current to make its own HHO and have it make a little additional HHO to supplement the existing ICE engine.

---

Let say for a moment that the Rossi's Hot E-cat is a real device. How can a Rossi Hot e-cat device be integrated into an automotive vehicle application with the *least* disruption to existing systems and with as little R&D as possible? This would allow LENR application to take place as early a time as possible.

Well, it might look something like this:

Let us replace the existing precious metal driven catalytic exhaust converter currently used in automotive applications with a Rossi hot e-cat device. We would then use the thermal controlled LENR gain driven by the waste exhaust heat rejected from the vehicle's own ICE Internal combustion engine. This is similar to the way the catalytic converter does its pollution control job currently. The LENR reactor design would be articulated as a thermal battery using the high efficiency tellurium thermo-pairs thermocouples, similar to the ones NASA uses in its SNAP RTG radio-isotopic generators used in spacecraft. The electricity generated by the LENR reactor would then be used to run an HHO water based electrolysis unit and the hydrogen HHO gas could then be mixed with a very small amount of hydrocarbon fuel and fed back into the ICE engine. Because of the LENR gain the electrolysis unit could supply *all* of the hydrogen fuel required to run the engine through offsetting the engine's Carnot gas law inefficiency. The small amount of HC fuel would supply the warmth, drying and lubrication required by the standard internal combustion engine before this engine is itself eventually redesigned to run entirely on the HHO - hydrogen gas, at which time the HC fuel input would no longer be required.

The centralization of the LENR function in the e-cat reactor obviates the need to obtain any LENR energy problematically from either the HHO electrolyzer or from inside the ICE engine. An ICE engine can almost produce all of its own hydrogen fuel electrically from water, now. So the LENR gain will only be needed to supplement that loop.

:S:MarkSCoffman

End Quote...

very nice.... very nice indeed!!!
                              thx
                              Chet K
                              Last edited by RAMSET; 01-15-2014, 08:38 PM.
                              BE that change !!

Comment

Working...
                              X