Flouride Flusher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flouride Flusher

I couldn't find it but I know Aaron has posted on the dangers of flouride before.

I found out iodine will flush out a lot of the flouride in your system. I've been taking kelp (which containts iodine) pills and do seem to feel better when I take them.

From another forum (bolding added) :

http://www.alkalize forhealth.net/Liodine2.htm

Dr. David Brownstein says that fluoride inhibits the ability of the
    thyroid gland to concentrate iodine and research has shown that
    fluoride is much more toxic to the body when there is iodine
    deficiency present. When iodine is supplemented the excretion rate of
    the toxic halides bromide, fluoride and perchlorate is greatly
    enhanced. Brownstein says that after only one dose of iodine the
    excretion of fluoride increased by 78% and this is very important for
    those who are drinking fluoridated water or are taking medicines with
    fluoride in them
    ; bromide excretion rates increased by 50%. Our
    environment is loaded with the toxic halides bromine and fluorine and
    up to now we have had no way to detoxify the body of these thyroid
    poisons.

Also consider : http://vitamincfoundation.org/videos/#BROWNSTEIN

Inexpensive Oral Iodine (Trophic Brand is cheap and good) can be found
    at most health food stores.

XO Jessica
    Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Correction on 1st link : http://www.alkalizeforhealth.net/Liodine2.htm

Comment

Jessica, thanks so much for this information!

I've been researching water filters for flouride and they are quite expensive. This is a great 'work around' to know about until I can afford one.

That Synchronicity Module is SO much fun - and so useful! I just LOVE it!

Ann
      Paths To Your Success

Comment

Here is Aaron's post...it is packed full of information:

http://www.energeticforum.com/health...ngs-avoid.html

Fluoride is nasty stuff...been avoiding it for over almost 2 decades. Water supply to our homes for the last 17 years has been well water.
        Kevin

PATHS For Healing
        Energetic Science Ministries
        Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Not only is flouride nasty, but there are so many other nasties in water supplies these days (even some well water) that you just have to have something if you are using tap water. We all take showers, wash our hands, wash our clothes and clean our dishes with that same water. If the contaminates are in the water, and we use it for all those things, then we are exposed by contact through our skin.

After much research, Jeanie came across this website: Vitasalus. They are very nice people up in Troy, MI; had to call and ask how the system affected pH balance - it has no effect, and only an extremely negligible loss of mineralization, which helps keep the pH constant.

It was hard finding a system that did not demineralize the water (like RO systems) and was still very affordable. This puppy is for the whole house and will handle 750,000 gallons over 7 years and has an extra filter for flouride (not everyone has that problem).

They also have a filtration unit for well water.

They do not have an affiliate program, we just liked the company and thanks to Jessica, we have the perfect opportunity to share.

Last edited by Glenn; 01-30-2008, 04:25 AM.
          Blessings on the journey, Glenn
          PLEASE HELP JEANIE FUND HER CANCER TREATMENTS
          Handmade Ceramic Gifts
          Discover-PATHS
          [

Comment

water filtration systems

Glenn,

WHAT A TRIP!!

As soon as I saw Jessica's post, I THOUGHT I replied and posted about Vitasalus!! I must have been distracted and walked away or something

The filter I was going to post about is this one:
            FluorideMaster Whole House Fluoride Water Filtration System
            This one is specific to fluoride and most people think it can't be filtered out.

Anyway, the v750 replaces the EQ300, which I used to sell for several years when I was with Equinox almost 10 years ago. The v750 is the EXACT system I'm buying for my house. It comes with a pre-sediment filter and the filtration unit that purifies the water...now it just makes nice pure water and not anti-oxidant water, etc... but with this system, you'll be watering your lawn with water that is superior to any tap or bottled water. Clothes last longer and less soap in washer is needed, etc... tastes incredible. Even with this system, I'm using the showermate filter on my shower and am using the undercounter filter for the kitchen sink with the on top spout. Those extra filters will simply polish off the water in case it picks anything up from the house pipes.

I'll tell you this...if the 750 is rated at 750,000 gallons....AFTER YOU PUT 750,000 GALLONS THROUGH IT AND TEST IT, THE WATER WILL BE CLEANER THAN MOST OTHER MODELS BRAND NEW OUT OF THE BOX!!!!!!!!!! When they say, get a new one.....it will still outperform other companies products.

With the Equinox filters....that originated from NSA water filtration systems...they are the best for purifying water. At that time when I sold these filters, NSF (national sanitation foundation) have only ever given out 7 approvals for waters systems and we had 5 of the 7 on our systems.

I highly recommend these systems.

With something like the v750, you can still put something like an anti-oxidant water filter at your kitchen sink or whatever else you want and those units will simply last longer since they're starting with 99.99% pure water to begin with.

WOW...it is almost like some missing time episode...I was typing the message about the Vitasalus fluoride filter...went to work on my house, came back, read this thread and was very, very suprised to find my post wasn't there and even more suprised that about your post!!! hmmmmmm

Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Kevin,

Thanks for finding the post!

Aaron,

You may have just previewed your post and never actually posted it(?) That's happened to me before. I've recently been looking for a post I thought I did and I'm starting to think that's what happened, lol.

XO Jessica

Comment

Boron and fluoride...

A quick search on the internet yields info about using boron in the form of borax or boric acid in small amounts to displace fluoride in the body by binding with it to help with its removal.

Comment

Working...
                X