Monatomic Gold (white powder of gold)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monatomic Gold (white powder of gold)

I've been meaning to post this question for awhile...has anyone used this before? What did you think about it?
    Here's a link to one website: http://www.pureganic.com/

I would not recommend this before further investigation. I have read in several yahoo groups that this stuff messes with your DNA and the arguments seemed very convincing. I will try to find these posts and links to post them here.
    It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

Jetijs...

Did you find those posts?

Comment

I am sorry, I can't find the links anymore
        I remember that there was said that we all have 2 physical DNA strands and 3 virtual, non material ones. The indigo children are born with more than three physical DNA strands. This monoatomic gold supposedly destroys those additional virtual DNA strands and prevents us from developing spiritually. And all the beneficial effects of using this stuff is only temporal.
        I don't know if all this is true, but this is what I can remember from those links.
        Thank you,
        Jetijs
        It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Athena View Post
          I've been meaning to post this question for awhile...has anyone used this before? What did you think about it?
          Here's a link to one website: White Powder Of Gold From The Pureganic Mineral Company
          I've tried it, but it didn't do anything for me that I know of. However, this type of material usually works over a longer period of time. Two to Three months is sort of the minimum before anything starts to change and then it's subtle.
          This material is very safe when made properly and will not damage your DNA. Read about David Hudson, ORME's and ORMUS at ORMUS - What is it?

Comment

monoatomic gold

David Hudson showed his method in some patents I think. It is cooper-paired gold to keep the atoms from joining other atoms and 2 ounces of gold is needed for every 1 ounce of the powder.

There are different water "traps" that is supposed to condense these "monoatomic" minerals from the water.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

hello there.

white gold and ormus has been the center of my studies now for four years.
              (that and cymatics)

monatomic gold is virtually immpossible to exist for more than a few moments in time. any company promoting this has not done their homework and is a fraud in my book.
              because of golds outter electron shell, which is an odd number, it CANNOT exist very long by itself. it must pair up with another gold atom, which then makes it duatomic. Aaron was correct that their are certain cooper-pairs that can be made with this, but almost nobody knows how to do it correctly.

furthermore, when pure gold is consumed, hydrochloric acid in the stomach breaks down and cooper pairs with the gold and forms gold chloride.
              gold chloride is poisonous, and that is probably why some people claim to "feel" effects when taking it.

David Hudson, Laurence Gardner and Barry Carter have badly mistaken what the Egyptians produced called MFCZT is. they assume that the gold powder the egyptians (and isrealites) made is from a chemical-lye burn method which is far from the truth. chemical burning of ANY elements, including most multi vitamins, bleached flour/sugar/salt, and other products actually destroys and alters the alighment of the coavalent bonds.
              this is similar to using a microwave on water, which does almost the same thing. when water is mocrowaved, lifeforms that normally utilize water (all life) cannot recognize the altered structure of the bonds and will not be able to use it. you can prove this yourself by taking two identical houseplants and set them next to each other. in one plant you give it normal tap water only. in the other plant, you microwave the water for 30 seconds (thats all the time needed). watch how the tap water plant thrives and the microwave plant withers and dies.
              the same thing happens with white bleach/burn/lye processing of elements or any compound, it becomes unusable to organic life.

the egyptians knew a special process, which was completely in harmony with nature, if fact they copied and followed the laws of nature to make a quantum-superconductive material. (at room temperature)

sorry, but i am not allowed to discuss the details of this process further. i signed a Non-Disclosure agreement in this regards.

hope this helps a little.

-bryan

Comment

Hi Bryan,
                I know there is a lot of discussion over the exact atomic configuration of white powdered gold. The diatomic configuration theory seems to be gaining strength and makes a lot of sense to me.
                White powdered gold is usually dissolved under the tongue to avoid the digestive juices as much as possible. I haven't heard of anyone suffering any ill effects from this method of ingestion. I'm not really going down that road so I haven't investigated it very much.
                Ormus derived from sea water, or sea salt, is not claimed to be pure "ORME's", but rather possibly containing some. This is another highly debated subject concerning what exactly is produced. Nevertheless, many people claim from personal experience that it has highly beneficial properties. This has also been demonstrated by administering a small amount to plants, and even animals, that unusually high growth rates are obtainable. There was an experiment done with a large number of broiler chicks, by a company named Sea-Crop, where significantly better health and accelerated growth were observed using an ocean water precipitate.
                Unfortunately, the real science surrounding these materials is sketchy. It also seems that anyone who does know a lot about these things usually isn't talking. It's sort of like "free energy"; as soon as someone finally figures it out it becomes all about non disclosure agreements. I don't necessarily blame them, it just makes it frustrating and difficult to really understand what is going on.
                I'm doing some experiments with a number of these technologies to see if anything is actually what it is claimed to be. I have some plants that I am giving a few of these materials to in order to determine if they have an effect on growth. I am also ingesting some to find out what effects it has on me. I have made a few magnet traps, which definitely work. I have some ocean precip cooking on the stove right now, and I also have some magnetite kettles with water in them to see how that works.
                So far the plants in my yard are thriving and I haven't keeled over yet. In six months I should have a pretty good idea what works and what doesn't. More great fun in any event.

Cheers,

Ted

Comment

one hint i can give about the egyptian method, in accordance to the laws of nature is that they followed the natural state of the earth, the natural state of an electron, the natural state of water, the natural state of light and magnetism and electricity... which is the natural state when you flush your toilet.,

here is something to your magnet trap(made a few myself) and magnetite that you may not have considered. the natural state of the water flow, plus the state of the magnets is not filtering out anything special from the water.
                  IT IS ENHANCING those elements that are already there.(changing their energy/consciousness/power/properties)

there are multiple states to each element, not just the one we see in the periodic table of elements. you have the traditional physical current understanding, you have comdensed/dense state, you have a high ---- state, you have a superconductive state.

i have conducted my own research into this, as i used to own a pet store (sold 3 weeks ago) i tried many different things on the rats and mice that i bred in the back room. solar evaporated natural sea salt was THE most effective thing i have yet to come across. i have seen tumors fall of an iguanas face, i have seen rats that are DOUBLE the normal size, i had guppies that were over 3 inches long, my sisters boston terrier is 10 pounds heavier (raw muscle) than any other boston i have seen, rabbits with much higher intelligence (opening cages), mice that figure dout how to build a ramp with their bedding to get to the screen (and chew out), sick animals come back from near death, closed a two inch cut in my finger with sea salt packed into it which healed very fast and with no scar, and on and on and on.

you can continue to lye burn your products if you wish, but it is a wasted effort. you destroy most of the natural benefits of the elements you are trying to improve.

stick to your mag trap and run it through your magnetite into a continuous loop. i use a large plastic tote with a submersible magnet drive water pump.
                  any liquids you wish to improve, throw into your continuous loop set-up.

NATURAL FREE HEALTHY (well free if you harvest your own sea salt)

bryan

Comment

Originally posted by adam ant View Post
                    one hint i can give about the egyptian method, in accordance to the laws of nature is that they followed the natural state of the earth, the natural state of an electron, the natural state of water, the natural state of light and magnetism and electricity... which is the natural state when you flush your toilet.,

here is something to your magnet trap(made a few myself) and magnetite that you may not have considered. the natural state of the water flow, plus the state of the magnets is not filtering out anything special from the water.
                    IT IS ENHANCING those elements that are already there.(changing their energy/consciousness/power/properties)

there are multiple states to each element, not just the one we see in the periodic table of elements. you have the traditional physical current understanding, you have comdensed/dense state, you have a high ---- state, you have a superconductive state.

i have conducted my own research into this, as i used to own a pet store (sold 3 weeks ago) i tried many different things on the rats and mice that i bred in the back room. solar evaporated natural sea salt was THE most effective thing i have yet to come across. i have seen tumors fall of an iguanas face, i have seen rats that are DOUBLE the normal size, i had guppies that were over 3 inches long, my sisters boston terrier is 10 pounds heavier (raw muscle) than any other boston i have seen, rabbits with much higher intelligence (opening cages), mice that figure dout how to build a ramp with their bedding to get to the screen (and chew out), sick animals come back from near death, closed a two inch cut in my finger with sea salt packed into it which healed very fast and with no scar, and on and on and on.

you can continue to lye burn your products if you wish, but it is a wasted effort. you destroy most of the natural benefits of the elements you are trying to improve.

stick to your mag trap and run it through your magnetite into a continuous loop. i use a large plastic tote with a submersible magnet drive water pump.

bryan
                    Hi Bryan,
                    Interesting information there about treating animals with sea salt. Similar results have been obtained using the ocean water precip. I read that one lady fed it to her cat which had lost it's tail in an accident. It then grew a new tail (She had pictures to prove it).
                    Why do you say that the lye will destroy the natural benefits of the sea water? I only take the solution up to PH 10.78.
                    I have also studied Schauberger, among many others, and understand quite a bit about water. My trap designs take full advantage of this knowledge. Even so, I see I have barely started to learn about this field of energy. Interesting stuff!

Ted

Comment

the infamous cat and its tail.

honestly, that is one of the only grand stories that they have to offer, and one possible superconductive episode. there is a rumor of one guy supposedly overdosing and getting some strange mind power but it is not proven, not explained, and they hush you upon investigation.
                      i was on the Yahoo WG and O groups for two years without hearing one overly exciting story relating to their products. white lion, green lion, octaves, tibetan gold, etc etc etc. everyone has claims, but when you talk to real users there is nothing to tell. all that i heard were compalints to barry carter about why things were not happening as advertised, prices were/are outrageous, and nothing was explained properly. people were getting banned and moderated for voicing their opinions and fears, and the groups split up into pieces. im not exactly sure where those groups stand now, as i left because of inaccuracies, outright lies, inconsistencies, and big mistakes with history/chemistry/physics etc.

also, consider about gains and losses here.(finacially) im telling you the secrets of nature for FREE. i dont want a single dollar for any information that i share. im not even affiliated with the two sea salt companies that we advocate.
                      any two bit shiester that would charge to make a profit for a "theosis" or "ascension" product should be shot.(not including costs) o sure, they will give you just enough info to TRY and do some garage chemistry to make your own, but their own product is less than adequate as it is. what you end up with is a potentially dangerous product that has very unreproducable and unpredictable results. do you REALLY know what is being made when you lye burn a product? have you analyzed it under a microscope or performed a spectro analysis of the elements inside? if you havnt then you are playing with fire.

with solar sea salt, the spectro analysis has already been done and i believe that i posted some of them here for free. there is no chemical alterations necessary, no burn methods, no uncertainties.

and the reasons that i cannot reveal all of the info is simply because there are a LOT of leeches out there that will turn free things into a patent and then try to profit off of it. sorry but it has happened to us before, and it will not happen again. IF(big IF) we get around to marketing a product, believe me it will be at cost only.

please explain your exact(there are many) lye burn method to 10.78 ph, and i will point out what and why it is destructive.

(shhhhh a little secret, solar sea salt can be brought to an alkaline state naturally, without chemical burn methods)

bryan

Comment

Hi Bryan,
                        Sounds like you had a bad experience on the Ormus forum. I'm sorry to hear that.
                        Nevertheless, the precipitate I am making is no more harmful than your dried sea salt. Many people have been using this same stuff for years with very positive results. The least it will do is provide some healthy minerals.
                        There is a substance in the sea that is very beneficial to human health. Call it Ormus, orme's or whatever, it doesn't matter. You get it from the salt you make. Others get it from slightly different methods, but it's all the same stuff. If we drank a little sea water every day it would probably do the same thing. There's no real magic here.
                        I'm going to do some experiments in the near future to see if I can't get a better idea of what this stuff is. See if I can pry it loose from the salt.

Comment

well the bad experience didnt really affect me per se, but i didnt like the way it hurt so many others.

either way, i have been studying ormus/orme for quite a while now and pretty well versed in the good and bad science of it.

good luck and i hope you find what you seek.

-bryan

Comment

Hello: magnet traps

Originally posted by adam ant View Post

bryan

I have a couple of questions. You said that a magnetic vortex water trap doesn't filter or concentrate anything in the water it only enhances what is already there. I have a magnetic vortex water trap from CHEROKEE GOLD-ORMUS MAGNETIC VORTEX WATER TRAPS . It's one of those that you hook up to the faucet and turn the water on and most of the water goes out the bottom down the sink drain but at the top there's a hose where a small amount of water comes out that is suppost to have concentrated ORME in it. This water appears to have a thicker viscosity almost oily. I'm not using this anymore because my water bill would be huge from all the wasted water. So If I make my own magnetic water trap it will enhance what is there without all the waste?

You also mentioned that microwaving water damages it. Will running the water through a magnetic trap fix the water? What are the best type of magnets and configuration for creating your own magnet trap?

Comment

great questions Tim.

the viscous liquid that comes out of the small tube IS the enhanced product. Barry and Gardner are a bit off in their assessments of what a mag trap is really doing.
                              im not saying that a mag trap is bad, in fact it is REALLY good. but, like you found out (as did i) it simply wastes a ton of water.

have you done any experimenting with the mag trap? have you tried distilled or R/O water?(nothing in that water to trap or enhance)
                              have you tried other sources than tap?
                              have you tried to loop run the water like i suggested above?

i am not allowed to disclose much of the info i have access to, but i can say that some proof of my words lies in the mag BLENDER. in the blender application, there is no additional external water being added, but yet you can achieve the same results as the mag trap. explain that one... (the water is being charged, not trapped)

also, somewhere on Barry Carters site is a stepped mag trap plan where one trap leads to another into another, etc. at the end, you get far more "product" out than you would with a single set up. they explain this as catching the Ormus that doesnt get trapped in the first units. this is wrong. actually, the magnets and vortexing motion sets certain elements in the water into a different state altogether, and this new state wants to follow the vortex (usually out the little tube)

as for the microwaved water, yes the mag vortex should fix the water.
                              did you try the plant test with microwave water versus tap water?

there is also a japanese scientist that is showing that simple prayer, blessings, certain music, frequencies, loving words, etc will restore the structure of bad water to its normal hexagonal structure.

if you already have a mag trap, just modify it to be used in a closed loop system. you will have to go to the parts store to get adapters to hook up to a STRONG submersible pump (magnetic drive submersable pump) and a CLEAN plastic tote to contain your water.
                              there are a few test that you can do.

1. use two totes. one will have your trap sitting in it, with a MEASURED amount of water. (draw a line in the tote, fill to that line every use) Then place the Ormus trap tube into the second tote. run the trap until nothing comes out of the tube. then weigh or measure the amount of "Ormus" water in the second tote.
                              empty the first tote, use the Ormus water how you wish.

2. Fill the first tote with fresh water, again to the same line that you marked from test 1. this time, let the Ormus tube drip back into the same tote for a closed loop, for about 24-48 hours. notice how the flow is increased. now place the Ormus tube into the second tote and run until nothing further comes out. now weigh or measure the second tote. it should be heavier or more volume than the first. (which proves that you are charging the elements in the water)

3. Next, repeat test 2 for 24-48 hours, and then run the little tube into tote 2 as described above. measure again, but this time you will clean the mag trap and run it in tote 2. now you are super charging the known elements from your tap water that accept a charge. run this again for 24 - 48 hours.
                              you can then place the Ormus tube into a large bowl or something and run it until nothing else comes out... or, if you have enough volume, you can repeat the tests above with this newly charged Ormus water.

Comment

Working...
                              X