Q.X.C.I. System and Laptop for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q.X.C.I. System and Laptop for sale

Im looking to get 3k for it. Its in great condition. Everything is there.

Send me a email with antoine.e.matar@gmail.com

Quantum Biofeedback Qxci Device w Laptop Activated Software | eBay

This is an entire professional grade system package including the following components:

Full size laptop computer with loaded 7-7-2006 software - ready to go! EPFX/QMCI/QXCI Quantum Biofeedback software loaded on the computer
    QXCI box

All necessary cables, harnesses & power supply
    Protective carry case for device

There are many instructional booklets included to show you how to operate the device. MANY!

Healthcare professionals usually charge between $100 and $250 per session to their clients.

You can make a good income helping others or you can use it for your personal benefits and health concerns.

Professional training classes are available throughout the US and Canada. 
    Search the internet for dates and times.

How does it work?
    The EPFX/QXCI/QMCI Quantum Biofeedback incorporates the largest wellness software package in the world to access and balance energetic health conditions. It scans your body like a virus-scan on a computer and reports biological needs, weaknesses, allergies and vulnerabilities. It has the ability to reveal, in a short time, a significant cause/solution for your energetic health concerns. Working with your body, the program uses different modalities from homeopathy, color therapy, herbs, nutrition, energy, acupuncture, iridology, music therapy, NLP, etc. to facilitate your journey to wellness and unlock your full energetic health potential.
    What is Quantum Biofeedback?
    Quantum Biofeedback for stress reduction is an evoked potential bio-resonant advanced assessment device that sends signals to the body and listens to the body's response. This complex system integrates a large portion of alternative healing into one package.
    We are able to assess an individual's energetic profile to determine areas in the body that are stressed (emotional, physical, environmental, social, spiritual). We can then assist the body by harmonizing the stressed energetic area through the use of a healthy or non-stressed energetic pattern. This energetic signature then acts as a blueprint upon which cells and tissues can then function in a healthy manner. This technology encourages the natural healing ability that is inherent to everyone and to manage their stress to help alleviate their pain and suffering. 

In this way, it provides you, the client, with a far more accurate picture of your health.
    Modalities include Electro:
    Chiropractor
    Electro-acupuncture
    AutoRife
    Dental
    Hololinguistic
    Neurolinguistic
    Homotoxicology
    Homeopathy
    Color Therapy
    Scalar Therapy
    Darkfield blood analysis
    Electro-hypnosis
    EEG
    ECG
    Cranial Sacral
    Reflexology
    Biofeedback
    Nutrition and much more...

The QXCI/QMCI Quantum Biofeedback does not replace other forms of alternative healing or a medical doctor's care, but rather complements them by assisting the body to heal itself naturally and reducing or removing stressors, which contributes to illness.
    People suffering from the following conditions often respond well to stress reduction with EPFX/QXCI:
    Emotional Dysfunctions and concerns (Grief, Sadness, Fears, Relationships, Self-esteem, Overwhelmed, etc. )
    Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
    Insomnia
    Physical Injuries
    Learning disabilities
    Hypertension
    Unusual Symptoms
    Unexplained Health changes
    Headaches
    Migraine
    Addictions
    Weight loss
    Chronic Pain
    Infections
    Chronic Fatigue Arthritis
    Depression
    Immune disorders 
    Anxiety
    Eating disorders
    Neuralgia
    Incontinence

This is the same high quality, professional grade system selling elsewhere for thousands more.

Shipping in the states is $100 flat,

Please contact me with any questions.

Scio Software

Hi
    I'd Like Just The Software, I'll Send You My Laptop And You Load And Activate The Software... Because You Need The Box To Do This.

For A Small Fee They Will Give You An Exrta Licence.

What Will You Charge Me?

Comment

Is this still for sale? How can I contact you?
      acyakaboski@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
      X