Help/advise required with Hendershot generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help/advise required with Hendershot generator

I have recently made a first attempt to build a hendershot generator (using the info and schematics I found on the web. When complete it did not work. I have checked the capacitors and they are all OK. When I constructed the basket-coils I did not find solid copper wire insulated with PVC, therefore I had to use multicore copper wire. Also, as step-up transformers I only found toridal transformers 240 to 2x 24V. I connected the 2x24 in series to get 48V and I connected the transformers in the circuit the other way around, trying to use them as step-up. The bar magnet I used is very strong (rare earth magnet). Is anybody able to help me fault-find this construction ? Thanks.

Hendershot

Hi Owl. I too just got the Hendershot plans and am getting ready to create it. I was able to find the listed items for transformers and capacitors through a fellow in New York from whom I have purchased them.. he had to make them and they cost !! Probably why so many examples on the internet are home made capacitors, I am also seeking wire now, and it looks like I'll have to order from UK through the internet to get the recommended sizes as solid wires.

One current question I have is similar to yours in that I am seeking magnets. the plan suggests about 10 cm by 2.5 cm I believe but does not give an indication as to what strength the magnet should have. I also saw different info on utube regarding using a horseshoe magnet vs the straight one in the plans.

Comment

Resonantfractals.org

Originally posted by owl View Post
      I have recently made a first attempt to build a hendershot generator (using the info and schematics I found on the web. When complete it did not work. I have checked the capacitors and they are all OK. When I constructed the basket-coils I did not find solid copper wire insulated with PVC, therefore I had to use multicore copper wire. Also, as step-up transformers I only found toridal transformers 240 to 2x 24V. I connected the 2x24 in series to get 48V and I connected the transformers in the circuit the other way around, trying to use them as step-up. The bar magnet I used is very strong (rare earth magnet). Is anybody able to help me fault-find this construction ? Thanks.
      Hello Owl. I are also bizzy with my version of the hendershot generator.
      Much information about Free Energy i do have from Resonantfractals.org Here is the Hendershot link: Hendershot
      It seems to me that the right and the left side must be equal with echother. So not it will not work. So the circuit also cannot work.
      There is also a yahoo techgroup with discussions about that Yahoo Groups Peter

Comment

Hi,
        I'm getting started on this generator also.
        Parts to arrive in a few weeks though.
        Meanwhile I'm always looking for more information and for some reason I was not able to find that yahoo group.

My replication will be based on the one that has a boring long video.
        Please post information or links that would be helpful.

Thanx!

Comment

Originally posted by adam_mizer View Post
          Hi,
          I'm getting started on this generator also.
          Parts to arrive in a few weeks though.
          Meanwhile I'm always looking for more information and for some reason I was not able to find that yahoo group.

My replication will be based on the one that has a boring long video.
          Please post information or links that would be helpful.

Thanx!
          After seeing all those youtubes I'm loosing confidence quickly. Seems like a waste of time and money.
          Would good advice suggest to avoid this project?

Comment

Hendershot

Hendershot used:
            * hand-made capacitors wrapped around a cylinder (coffee can at first, then stainless-steel (possibly ferromagnetic). Each cap was 7.8nF and tunable via C clamps. The caps may have had CARBON inside. There were 3 plates, 1 long, and two short. The terminals are connected to the 2 short ones. Fe shows drawn on one CAP in photo from 50s, implying iron
            * 2 40uF caps
            * 2 80uF caps
            * 2 5to1 transformers (such as 120VAC to 24VAC)
            * Largish horseshoe magnet (with 3 poles - Henderhost made a 3rd pole to rock metal bar)

It is easy to find FREE material -- NEVER EVER PAY for so called plans -- they are a rip-off and wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X