Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book Release - Talking to the Birds

Hi All,

I have finally finished my first Volume "Talking to the Birds",it will be available on Amazon.com, about 23rd Nov , 12 Chapters, 356 pages over 250 illustrations and over 70 charts. A diverse compilation of essays, studies and illustrations in the underlying designs and principles behind some of the Arts, Sciences and with some social commentary, taken from an Artists perspective on the world he studies. A book where Art, Engineering and the ancient world meet. Highly illustrated , with artwork, numeric tables, geometries, designs and schematics. This is Volume I, Volume II is being complied at present.

I would like to thank all my readers and those who have helped me to bring my work to the public, I am working hard on the next couple of volumes.

Thanks to Aaron for being such an inspiration, and Smokey for his kind words, and to forum members that have also encouraged me. Regards Arto

Book Release – Talking to the Birds | Artojh's Renderings

new book

Congratulations Arto!

Please post a full press release here when it's launched in Amazon.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Live Interview

Hi Fellow Researchers ,

Adam Bull has released a 4 Hr interview on Youtube, it is informal and free flowing, about my book “Talking to the Birds”.

Here is the Link-
      Adam Bull interviews Arto Heino (Talking to the Birds) - YouTube

Here is the Press Release:

After many years of research, personal discovery and seeing the world through the perception of an Artist, one who by his very nature must understand something very deeply before he renders its likeness, Arto Heino has released his first volume “Talking to the Birds”. The subjects covered in his book are as varied as his pallet, he shows a different perspective about each subject he studies. Volume I, A compilation of his best works, you will see the many different hats he wears as he sifts through a broad spectrum of knowledge with a profound insight into several pieces of hidden information ignored by most other researchers.

To understand the author of this work is to peer into layers of understanding that have not been lifted in most researchers lifetime. In the chapter on Archeo-Astronomy Arto looks at some of the basic assumptions about the nature of man’s history and came to some simple conclusions, the evidence he uses is not a rehash of another theory but new and startling revelations about the cyclic nature of our consciousness. The artist and writer Arto Heino shines the light where few others have on past ancient artifacts and current sciences that should give you a new way to see the past.

As a young child, Arto found meaning in natures chaos and his deep connection to some of its hidden attributes long before he articulated his understanding to others. Books gave him one of the tools to peer into history and find those who could help him guide his vision, great artists like Leonardo Da Vinci took him to a simpler way of personal scientific and artistic discovery. To show some of what he has learned from the master he gives a brief insight into one of Da Vinci’s more famous artworks.

The lure of electricity is never far from his thoughts, he has several chapters that deal with Electronics, Invention and Machines they cover some of the most important works of Nikola Tesla. Arto shows his own artistic method of understanding the circuits of Tesla and removes a lot of the mystery that surround his work. The circuit models by Arto are more like artworks that have a landscape of parameters and clues to other possibilities. He pries into some of the mystery that surrounds the work of Lester Hendershot, Don Smith and Henry Moray, giving new insights that could help to guide other researchers to new conclusions.

The nature of the geometric abstraction is not just pretty patterns like most modern conveyors, to Arto this is where you can find a deeper connection to the sciences. He sees a simple form such as a triangle as a new beginning to a new and non-complex form of mathematics, Quantum Arithmetic. As he implies he is only expanding on something that the geometers have tried to bury, Arto shows some of his studies in Quantum Arithmetic and the expansion of a new type of geometric discovery, where he applies it to the Giza pyramid, the Kings chamber and an Egyptian artifact that has alluded many archaeologists and geometers for the past 80 years.

The surprise in the book is not just his varied perspective of technology but in one chapter Arto lifts the surface off our modern paradigm, he includes some of his more popular cartoon images to highlight the high paced and disturbing reductions of our elite. Arto as an artist and a musician gives those inclined an interesting group of studies.

Thanks you - Ion Art

It available from both
      Amazon Talking to the Birds: A Compilation of Essays, Studies and Artwork (Volume 1): Mr Arto Juhani Heino: 9781876406035: Amazon.com: Books
      and
      Solomon Books https://www.solomon-books.com/

Comment

Working...
      X