No announcement yet.

Eric's Letters (which I've received)...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric's Letters (which I've received)...

Once in a while, I feel inspired to write Eric a letter. His responses, I'll post here within this thread. I'll add my letter which prompted his response if I feel it's appropriate. The folder on Google My Drive is...

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...1k&usp=sharing

I'm having trouble with uploading multi-page PDF files to this forum, so I'll just share the links to their location on My Drive.

http://is.gd/bewley_book

http://is.gd/bewley_paper
    Last edited by Vinyasi; 03-28-2020, 12:31 PM.

#001 Letter received from Eric...

Originally posted by Vinyasi View Post
    Once in a while, I feel inspired to write Eric a letter. His responses, I'll post here within this thread. I'll add my letter which prompted his response if I feel it's appropriate. The folder on Google My Drive is...

I'm having trouble with uploading multi-page PDF files to this forum, so I'll just share the links to their location on My Drive.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8F...it?usp=sharing

I have nothing at the moment which I wish to share with regard to whatever I sent Eric that prompted his reply since I discovered afterwards that my attempt to relate the three gunas of Vedic lore to Eric's Four Quadrant Theory was irrelevant.

Comment

#002 Letter from Eric...

And here is the backside of this second letter which appears to be derived from scrap paper...

This attempt to relate the three gunas of Vedic lore to three types of electric waves may be closer to their intended mark. You decide...

The three gunas are: sattwa, rajas, and tamas.

Their qualities have been numerously attributed as being:

(1) Sattwa = purity, creation.
      (2) Rajas = activity, mobility, maintenance.
      (3) Tamas = destruction, inertia.

My attempt to correlate them to electric wave types resulted in the following possible analogies which could be drawn between them...

Sattwa is the "skin effect". This has been described as whenever the current leaves the circuit and shimmies along the surface of the wire causing an impossibility to measure current traveling through the wire since it is now outside of the wire. This is usually coexistent with: high frequency and high voltage. I wonder if this is what the aurora borealis is? This "surface" travel-path for this type of hypothesized electric wave is the boundary, or gap, between space (the circuit) and its counter-space (outside the circuit, aka: the circuit's field -- near field or far field, at this point within this hypothesis, it doesn't matter which).

Rajas is a longitudinal wave-type. It travels deep within space ignoring the boundaries of space thus preserving its sense of duty to truly conserve its energy against loss (to its surrounding counter-space) by propagating its wave in parallel with its direction of travel as a compression wave (which, according to Buckminster Fuller -- if I may relate -- has also its opposite feature of tension; thus, a stick held by two people can be both pushed {compressed} or pulled {tensed} with nearly instantaneous results felt at both ends).

Tamas is a transverse wave-type. The law of conservation of momentum could more curiously be restated as the conversion of energy since transverse waves (and our mainstream obsession with this type of energy to the exclusion of all else) flow from space to their corresponding counter-space surrounding the circuit's wire as the wire's field-effect (near or far field) resulting in two waves perpendicular to the circuit's travel-path: electric waves and magnetic waves (electric and magnetic additionally being perpendicular to each other). This prompts a loss of energy from the space which the circuit occupies due to transverse waves recognizing the surface of the wire as a boundary to its space and this recognition acts as the so-called internal resistance of the wire to this type of wave (so-called, since mainstream science would rather focus and blame resistance on the substance within the wire, rather than transverse energy's predilection to not ignore its surface boundary adjacent to its surrounding field -- maybe for good reason?).

So, to recapitulate...

Sattwa is the skin effect of an electric (or, other) wave-type which solely recognizes the gap between space and counter-space and limits its travels to within this narrow set of boundaries.
      Rajas is a longitudinal electric (or, other) wave-type which solely recognizes the space within the interior of whatever boundaries are adjacent to its counter-space.
      Tamas is a transverse wave-type which feels compelled to cross the gap from space to counter-space -- and vice versa -- at an angle perpendicular to its line of travel.

The three gunas are never known to exist apart from each other, but rather one will predominate, one will recede into a subordinate or supportive role, and one will remain hidden as a sort of hibernating sleep state. We find similar coexistence among at least two of the three energy types: longitudinal and transverse -- either longitudinal will predominate and transverse will subordinate, or the reverse will be the case.

My letter to Eric further speculated on the permutative combinations of the three gunas, their being four possible permutations in number, but this is where I get to feeling a little more unsure about this topic, but ironically may be where I had originally intended to end up: at a resolution as to how the three gunas could be related to something of an "archetypal four-some nature" coming from Eric. It's a little bit convoluted how I managed to get there. I had to traverse from three electric waves to the four aethers. But here is my speculation, anyway...

The four aethers of "The Etheric Formative Forces in Cosmos, Earth and Man; A Path of Investigation into the World of the Living", by Dr. Guenther Wachsmuth, are the four permutative combinations of the three gunas. How they might match up, I'll leave to your speculation since I'm not altogether sure, myself. But I'll further add that the five pranas are also directly related since one of the five pranas doesn't even have its own unique name, but borrows instead from the group's generic name (prana). So, my guess is that this one specific member of generic prana corresponds to how prana will operate in general, among the other four unique pranas, namely: does it inhale (expand), or does it exhale (contract)?

The four unique sub-pranas within the generic domain of prana...

udaana = upward flow along the spinal canal; thought.
      samaana = digestion; solar fire.
      vyana = circulation.
      apana = downward flow along the spinal column; elimination.

The four permutative combinations of the three gunas...

Sattwa predominating; Rajas subordinate; Tamas dormant.
      Rajas predominating; Sattwa subordinate; Tamas dormant.
      Rajas predominating; Tamas subordinate; Sattwa dormant.
      Tamas predominating; Rajas subordinate; Sattwa dormant.

So....substituting the three electric wave-types...

Skin Effect predominating; Longitudinal Wave subordinate; Transverse Wave dormant.
      Longitudinal Wave predominating; Skin Effect subordinate; Transverse Wave dormant.
      Longitudinal Wave predominating; Transverse Wave subordinate; Skin Effect dormant.
      Transverse Wave predominating; Longitudinal Wave subordinate; Skin Effect dormant.

And matching up the five pranas with the five Odic substances outlined by Baron Dr. Carl (Karl) Ludwig von Reichenbach...

Water = Apana.
      Metal = Vyana.
      Silk = Samaana.
      Resin = Prana.
      Glass (Silica?, & Quartz?) = Udaana.

Comment

And here is the backside of this second letter which appears to be derived from scrap paper...

This attempt to relate the three gunas of Vedic lore to three types of electric waves may be closer to their intended mark. You decide...

The three gunas are: sattwa, rajas, and tamas.

Their qualities have been numerously attributed as being:

(1) Sattwa = purity, creation.
        (2) Rajas = activity, mobility, maintenance.
        (3) Tamas = destruction, inertia.

My attempt to correlate them to electric wave types resulted in the following possible analogies which could be drawn between them...

Sattwa is the "skin effect". This has been described as whenever the current leaves the circuit and shimmies along the surface of the wire causing an impossibility to measure current traveling through the wire since it is now outside of the wire. This is usually coexistent with: high frequency and high voltage. I wonder if this is what the aurora borealis is? This "surface" travel-path for this type of hypothesized electric wave is the boundary, or gap, between space (the circuit) and its counter-space (outside the circuit, aka: the circuit's field -- near field or far field, at this point within this hypothesis, it doesn't matter which).

Rajas is a longitudinal wave-type. It travels deep within space ignoring the boundaries of space thus preserving its sense of duty to truly conserve its energy against loss (to its surrounding counter-space) by propagating its wave in parallel with its direction of travel as a compression wave (which, according to Buckminster Fuller -- if I may relate -- has also its opposite feature of tension; thus, a stick held by two people can be both pushed {compressed} or pulled {tensed} with nearly instantaneous results felt at both ends).

Tamas is a transverse wave-type. The law of conservation of momentum could more curiously be restated as the conversion of energy since transverse waves (and our mainstream obsession with this type of energy to the exclusion of all else) flow from space to their corresponding counter-space surrounding the circuit's wire as the wire's field-effect (near or far field) resulting in two waves perpendicular to the circuit's travel-path: electric waves and magnetic waves (electric and magnetic additionally being perpendicular to each other). This prompts a loss of energy from the space which the circuit occupies due to transverse waves recognizing the surface of the wire as a boundary to its space and this recognition acts as the so-called internal resistance of the wire to this type of wave (so-called, since mainstream science would rather focus and blame resistance on the substance within the wire, rather than transverse energy's predilection to not ignore its surface boundary adjacent to its surrounding field -- maybe for good reason?).

So, to recapitulate...

Sattwa is the skin effect of an electric (or, other) wave-type which solely recognizes the gap between space and counter-space and limits its travels to within this narrow set of boundaries.
        Rajas is a longitudinal electric (or, other) wave-type which solely recognizes the space within the interior of whatever boundaries are adjacent to its counter-space.
        Tamas is a transverse wave-type which feels compelled to cross the gap from space to counter-space -- and vice versa -- at an angle perpendicular to its line of travel.

The three gunas are never known to exist apart from each other, but rather one will predominate, one will recede into a subordinate or supportive role, and one will remain hidden as a sort of hibernating sleep state. We find similar coexistence among at least two of the three energy types: longitudinal and transverse -- either longitudinal will predominate and transverse will subordinate, or the reverse will be the case.

My letter to Eric further speculated on the permutative combinations of the three gunas, their being four possible permutations in number, but this is where I get to feeling a little more unsure about this topic, but ironically may be where I had originally intended to end up: at a resolution as to how the three gunas could be related to something of an "archetypal four-some nature" coming from Eric. It's a little bit convoluted how I managed to get there. I had to traverse from three electric waves to the four aethers. But here is my speculation, anyway...

The four aethers of "The Etheric Formative Forces in Cosmos, Earth and Man; A Path of Investigation into the World of the Living", by Dr. Guenther Wachsmuth, are the four permutative combinations of the three gunas. How they might match up, I'll leave to your speculation since I'm not altogether sure, myself. But I'll further add that the five pranas are also directly related since one of the five pranas doesn't even have its own unique name, but borrows instead from the group's generic name (prana). So, my guess is that this one specific member of generic prana corresponds to how prana will operate in general, among the other four unique pranas, namely: does it inhale (expand), or does it exhale (contract)?

The four unique sub-pranas within the generic domain of prana...

udaana = upward flow along the spinal canal; thought.
        samaana = digestion; solar fire.
        vyana = circulation.
        apana = downward flow along the spinal column; elimination.

The four permutative combinations of the three gunas...

Sattwa predominating; Rajas subordinate; Tamas dormant.
        Rajas predominating; Sattwa subordinate; Tamas dormant.
        Rajas predominating; Tamas subordinate; Sattwa dormant.
        Tamas predominating; Rajas subordinate; Sattwa dormant.

So....substituting the three electric wave-types...

Skin Effect predominating; Longitudinal Wave subordinate; Transverse Wave dormant.
        Longitudinal Wave predominating; Skin Effect subordinate; Transverse Wave dormant.
        Longitudinal Wave predominating; Transverse Wave subordinate; Skin Effect dormant.
        Transverse Wave predominating; Longitudinal Wave subordinate; Skin Effect dormant.

And matching up the five pranas with the five Odic substances outlined by Baron Dr. Carl (Karl) Ludwig von Reichenbach...

Water = Apana.
        Metal = Vyana.
        Silk = Samaana.
        Resin = Prana.
        Glass (Silica?, & Quartz?) = Udaana.
        I might add...
        That -- traditionally -- the three gunas only have four possible permutations, not six, since it is taken as fact that opposite gunas can never combine. So, the following permutative combinations do not exist...

Sattwa predominating; Tamas subordinate; Rajas dormant.
        Tamas predominating; Sattwa subordinate; Rajas dormant.

Thus, the following cannot happen...

Skin Effect predominating; Transverse Wave subordinate; Longitudinal Wave dormant.
        Transverse Wave predominating; Skin Effect subordinate; Longitudinal Wave dormant.

Comment

Thanks for posting Vinyasi.
          http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Here's Eric's third letter to me...

I'm still having trouble uploading a PDF attachment to this forum.

This third letter from Eric is in response to this post here at the forum:
            http://www.energeticforum.com/242594-post586.html

It is contained in this folder on my Google drive where all of the other letters from Eric are stored:

I cherish each of his letters.

Comment

Eric's fourth response in letter format...

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post249810

Comment

Response from Eric on KWH Meters...

This is the letter which I sent to Eric....

Eric,

I'm having trouble understanding the significance of the watt-hour meter. How could a meter wired backwards prompt the load to generate power under certain conditions of sufficient load? By backwards, I mean that the line coming into the meter is connected to the two load terminals of the meter and the load is connected to the two line terminals of the meter.

Thank you for all of your responses,
                Vinyasi

This is a Google Docs link to Eric's response...
                https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8F...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Dirty Electricity from the Power Co.

I sent the following letter to Eric...

Dear Eric,

Thank you for that explanation on the KWH Meter. I have another problem along the same lines.

I've tried every in house configuration of an I-10 General Electric KWH Meter (100 years old), and an OB Westinghouse KWH Meter (90 years old), with no results. I plug the meter into a standard wall outlet and have run all kinds of loads: motor driven grain mill, portable heaters with fan, toaster, compact fluorescent lamps, while trying all sorts of connections to the meter: swapping line with load, inverting both pairs of hot with neutral, as well as only one pair.

Last year, the utility meter outside my rental cabin was swapped out by the local power company for an Itron brand KWH Meter with no visible revolving disk, LED digits which alternately flash all "eights" followed by the KWH readout, and they no longer send someone out to read its register. I suspect that it is a Smart Meter capable of non-wireless communication with the power company.

Could a Smart Meter neutralize the results of my in house experimentation even though I'm using my own 100 year old KWH meter/s?

Or in the alternative view...
                  Could a Smart Meter actually be dumb by its purposeful ignorance of whatever type of load, reactive or non-reactive, exists in house? Thus, it would refuse to behave as you've described (stalling rotation due to a reactive load)?

Should I put a transformer between my in house meter/s and the wall outlet to isolate my experiment from the Smart Meter outside?

I'm attempting to affect the meter outside my cabin by whatever I do with the meter/s and load/s inside. I'm OK with only stalling the outside meter's register from advancing or reversing. But I was also attempting to reverse the outside meter's register beyond merely stalling it irregardless of the type of load in house, be it reactive or not. Maybe I'm mistaken to expect this much?

Sincerely,
                  Vinyasi

See, below, Eric's response as four JPEG files. I had to redraw his grounding diagram on the right-hand side of the upper diagram with red overline, because my black and white scanner did not pick up his use of a red pen. I think his use of a red pen is to indicate what is the current problematic situation, and this needs to be altered (as indicated in the lower diagram) by grounding our house wiring to four grounding rods positioned at the four corners of our house instead of to the Power Co.'s High Voltage Neutral (which is where all of the poisonous ELF EMP is passing through)?
                  Attached Files

Comment

smart meter scam

Could a Smart Meter neutralize the results of my in house experimentation even though I'm using my own 100 year old KWH meter/s?
                    You have to do everything in your power to make them put the old meter back in.

These smart meters will irradiate the hell out of you with all kinds of microwave transmissions.

There is no law requiring you to have one so they have to put the old one back in.
                    Sincerely,
                    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Good News?

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                      You have to do everything in your power to make them put the old meter back in.

These smart meters will irradiate the hell out of you with all kinds of microwave transmissions.

There is no law requiring you to have one so they have to put the old one back in.
                      Good news?

I called my electric company, and they said that my meter is not a smart meter, that they don't have smart meters, and the reader maid is coming out to read my meter sometime between Thursday and Friday of this week. My meter is four years old.

Comment

Eric's response to my 6th letter to him...

I love to fantasize, "what if?". So, I fantasized that Tesla's Radiant Energy patent drawing with the capacitor, aerial and ground, and load off to one side, that the capacitor could be swapped out and replaced with a transformer...

But I didn't say all that in my letter to Eric, attached below...

But then I went ahead and fantasized even further that the load off to one side could be simply a capacitor (oops!, I put it back in), and that the aerial could act as the load...

Here's a detail of the image above...

I was hoping for something a little bit more fantastic, such as: replicating Tesla's Special Tri-Metal Generator, but all i came up with was a modification to the grounded connection to my Earthing bedsheet appliance from Earthing & Grounding Products | Earth Grounding Kits, Mats, Sheets, Pads & More.

Although I still remain an ardent fantasizer....

Tesla's Tri-Metal Generator - Electrostatics may Result from Aluminum Reflecting Electromagnetism.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Eric's 7th letter to me...

I sent the following letter to Eric around the 9th of January 2015...

Thank you Eric, for your previous letter. And thank you for repeating during your latest interview, "Tesla 2.0", that our three-phase is bonkers and our ground is hijacked via the neutral jumped across the transformer everywhere across the grid, increasingly so. And thank you, also, for your letter of Oct., last, which alerted me to this hijacking, as well as repeating yourself during the summer of 2013. It's taken me this long to wake up and consider my options: do I ask an electrician to disconnect my neutral line from the utility company's neutral line in my breaker panel and reconnect to my own set of grounding posts at the four corners of my house? I bet if I merely unplug my computer from the wall outlet, that any EMP surging through the house wiring will still risk my computer's safety?

1. How does a disk spin in a watt-hour meter? The books say that it's eddy currents. If all energy is synthesized by magnetism, dielectricity and time, then how would a magnetically endowed (so-called) current coil and a dielectrically endowed (so-called) voltage coil create eddy currents to get the watt-hour meter's disk to spin at all much less spin in any specific direction? They say that the voltage lags behind the current by 90 degrees. And that if this phase difference should drop to 60 degrees, then the disk will stall. Which implies that if the phase difference should drop any further, that it may reverse spin. You noted this reversal in your prior letter to me as indicating that the meter thinks that power is going out to the source rather than being consumed inside the house. Besides the vulnerability of spoofing the meter into misreading the situation by somehow influencing its behavior, why go to all of this trouble of separating voltage from current in time?

2. Or put another way, why do they have to set up two unique coil-types in a watt-hour meter? Why not just have one type of coil, like those in a motor or in a generator?

3. My attempt to put an aerial onto a grounded transformer was more or less the pursuit of a vague feeling than a clear thought. It has apparently paid off by putting myself on top of the aerial by making my Earthing bedsheet the aerial and removing any other power source other than my body and the Earth.

An Earthing bedsheet is a rather expensive piece of consumerism that permits me to be grounded while I lay on it with any of my skin making connection to the silver wires laced throughout its surface. Normally, it's merely connected to a grounding wire. But I fancied that I could boost performance if I put something in between me and the Earth. So, I inserted a soft iron, toroidal core (in the form of a floor flange from the plumbing department of the hardware store) winding (preferably copper wound), connected the two ends of the winding to themselves and center tapped either side of the winding to the Earth ground and to my bedsheet, respectively. Later on, I split the winding into two halves: one half each wound the opposite way (one clockwise, the other counter-clockwise). Then, I went further and put each CW vs CCW winding on two separate iron cores and connected their four leads together as if they were wound as one single winding. If I left out the iron core, substituting a graphite/wood cored pencil, the distinct benefit - of nightly clearing myself of whatever negativity was thrown in my direction the previous day - was not there. If I used iron enameled floral wire for my windings instead of insulated copper wire, the stimulating component of the experience of sleeping on this arrangement at night was not there. If I used the grounding port on the wall outlet instead of using my own independent grounding rod, the effect was akin to injecting myself with caffeine: pleasantly warm and comforting at first, but irritatingly annoying within a few hours of having sensitized myself to the AC hum bleeding over to the grounding wire from the live house wiring. So much so, that I can no longer use the grounding port on the wall outlet for connecting my Earthing appliances even without any boost from a toroidal iron coil. I immediately get extremely agitated and would rather not ground than use the wall outlet's grounded port. If I connect a quartz crystal in parallel with the two center taps, and dangle it in the center of the toroid, and wrap the whole enchilada in first an insulating layer of plastic food wrap followed by a layer of aluminum foil, the benefit is slightly improved still further - although I cannot as yet conceptualize in what way. What little I know concerns the ability of a quartz crystal to oscillate (so, I connect it in parallel by wrapping it with bare copper wire), and I also read that a quartz oscillator can be influenced by magnetic and electric fields (so, I hang it in the center of the toroidal core). I'm not normally a self-assertive person unless I take measures to fake myself into believing that I have nothing to fear. The iron core seems to work on my behalf in this respect by giving me a clear conscience: not every one of my negative experiences are my fault, yet I have to relieve myself of the memory of their impact upon my sense of well-being without dumping my frustration of having received them at all onto anyone else or else suffer from misplaced guilt over self-imposed repression.

4. I also do this experiment on myself to try and get a more intimate relationship, and hopefully a better understanding, of the nature of an iron toroidal cored winding. This is my attempt to understand the fables of Tesla's Special Tri-Metal Generator - made of aluminum, copper and iron - before trying to figure out any sort of experiment to perform with machinery apart from my own body. Because I'm clueless and wanted myself to be the guide. I'm sensitive enough how things effect me, but clueless when it comes to electricity or mechanical engineering, or the relationship of conversion between dielectric and magnetic forces.

5. My best guess is that Tesla's Special Tri-Metal Generator was an AC dielectric generator which boosted, by way of conversion (or addition?), its dielectric output via magnetism into useable electricity. Thus, the braking magnet in a watt-hour meter - absorbing energy off of the spinning disk - is my choice of analogous focus of how Tesla's fabled Special Generator may have been able to pull off its attributed feature of humongous output for very little effort of being driven by compressed air with reciprocating pistons moving no more than a sixteenth of an inch in a magnetic field.

6. My further guess is that the electric generators of today have a limit to how far their power can be amplified before becoming useless on account of how limited is the clean, crisp and resolute is the signal which they create. If the signal has any minute fuzziness to it, than once sufficiently amplified, that fuzziness could obliterate any hope of distinguishing itself as any sort of signal, much less an AC one.

7. So, to justify a seemingly infinite capacity for magnetic amplification, if an AC signal were to be clearly defined at its outset using dielectrical, rather than magnetic methods of production, then I am willing to guess that a generator patterned after this principle could yield an unlimited range of magnification.

8. This is presumably where the mass of the iron in the braking magnet may come into play. If the permanence were to be removed from the braking magnet replacing it with a soft piece of magnetizable iron, and then wound with a pickup coil, then maybe the iron core could be enlarged to any size to amplify the conversion of this generator's dielectric signal? The story line claims one horsepower is gained for every 200 pounds of iron attached to, or associated with, this device. Although William Lyne speculates that this is a thermal gain of removing any build up of heat from the generator, I can't help but wonder if it's a gain from having converted a dielectric signal into a magnetic field before absorption into a coiled winding to supply a load?
                          See attachments below for Eric's response...
                          Attached Files

Comment

Vinyasi, your grounding experiments remind me of an interview with Gerry Vassilatos on the "rediscovery of vril".

Comment

Thanks for the allusion

Originally posted by Marcus Neuhof View Post
                              Vinyasi, your grounding experiments remind me of an interview with Gerry Vassilatos on the "rediscovery of vril".
                              As you'll see in Eric's next response, another allusion can be made between my experiments and radionics.

Comment

Working...
                              X