Water treated with radio waves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water treated with radio waves

I hope this piece of news will interest someone.

A GROUNDBREAKING new Irish technology which could be the greatest breakthrough in agriculture since the plough is set to change the face of modern farming forever.

Wave goodbye to global warming, GM and pesticides - Independent.ie

I found their website but no ordering info or price
    Home
    Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

I'd be curious to see what they mean by water treated by "radio waves." Are they Herzian waves, or perhaps something else? I can't help thinking about Ismael Aviso's treated water that is being reported by its users to save lives and return people to health. Similar claims have been made about drinking water from Joe Cells. Just gets curiouser and curiouser.
      Bob

Comment

ordering

There are some documents here:

Documentation

Their real web site seems to be here. You can order here.

Vi~aqua - Water Energising Technology

Comment

Aviso water use highly ionized oxygenated water using spark gap so basically ozonated and raised the alkalinity level of the water to more than 10
          He also used mineral drops that contain potassium bicarbonate or baking soda other ingredients for preserving fruits and one for used in wines

thats why people with cancer are being cured due to very worst water supply in Philippines where sewage and potable mixed due to illegal tapping
          and are in same location

Blackchisel has been developing these technologies to date

Comment

Wow this is great news, thanks.

"Propagation: 27 MHz Radio Frequency propagation directly into water inlet or sump."
            Last edited by Blargus; 08-29-2013, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Nch tone generator record 27 mhz and convert to mp3 audio wire to pipe and liquid pos with diode ring magnet for structured water
              It's frequency alright

Comment

I think the max. frequency you can record to mp3 is 24kHz (@ 48kHz sample rate) so this presents a problem.

Comment

I think you can do pretty much the same things as they claim with just simple magnets. I believe Peter Lindemann covered this in his book on magnets. Magnets take no energy input and much simpler to use.

Comment

Slider solved this with 27mhz kidstuff radio controller

Comment

Link

Originally posted by totoalas View Post
                      Slider solved this with 27mhz kidstuff radio controller
                      Do you have a link to that?

Comment

Originally posted by MasterBlaster View Post
                        Do you have a link to that?
                        27Mhz on plant growth youtube slider2732

Comment

Originally posted by totoalas View Post
                          27Mhz on plant growth youtube slider2732

thanks totoalas ... slider as usual .... great vid

on a side : out of curiosity ... how do magnets interact with radio waves ... just wondering
                          Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                            how do magnets interact with radio waves ... just wondering
                            Great question. I want to know too.

By the way I posted this somewhere else and looks like no one was as impressed as me about it:
                            Plant bacteria breakthrough enables crops worldwide to take nitrogen from the air | KurzweilAI

Comment

The most interesting part of the Independent.ie article is the part near the end
                              about if the water is fed to chickens and sheep they become "Giants".

Intriguingly, chickens and sheep fed the energised water turned into giants. . . but that's another story!

That would mean it would work for people as well, could it be a hoax and the
                              sentence above is the give away. Or could it be real and we will soon see 9 to
                              10 feet tall people everywhere.

This would be a bit scary for the regular sized people when the 10 footers get
                              to juvenile age. How will we as normal sized people control 10 foot tall giants
                              when they cut loose and get out of control. Best we can hope for is they all
                              hit their heads so much they don't want to party.

Lot's of things will need to be redesigned. Also the food costs for 10 foot
                              Human will be more. Imagine everyone on the planet eating almost twice as
                              much, then there is the waste. And the medical bills if it causes medical
                              complications due to size/mass.

I find the sentence to be quite odd. And if true this could be very bad.

The only way a regular sized person could defend themselves against an
                              assault from a 10 foot person if the 10 foot person was fit and angry would be
                              with some kind of Martial Arts and luck or with weapons.

Maybe in future history books will be a section on the "Great Battle With the Water grown Giants."
                              The plight of the original regular sized and little people against the Giants from the treated water.

Lets hope it isn't true. Or will there need to be a law to prevent people from
                              giving the water to children.

Anyway I want one if they work.

Cheers

P.S. It's always been known that good rain is better than tap water because it
                              brings down infused nitrogen. (By good rain I mean storm rain that is not polluted)
                              not the drizzling for days type rain. Rain from a storm yes, drizzle rain not really.

What is the water they are comparing against. Treated Tap Water/dam water or Rain Water used fresh.

Rain makes the garden grow better than tap water or dam water but it does
                              not make people grow into giants. That is the odd part. And the part
                              that makes me wonder if it is legit.

And no picture evidence of any of it ?

Last edited by Farmhand; 09-01-2013, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X