Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Dollard - False Allegations by Techzombie Ray Savant "Muhamed"

@All,

The Ray Savant (Techzombie) thread is closed to prevent people from changing their story. This thread will be open for discussion of these events as there are many people that have questions. Any false allegations in this thread will be deleted and users will be banned. All the proof that Techzombie's videos are nothing but disinformation are already proven with indisputable facts.

Here is a basic chronology of events, but first understand that Techzombie is Ray Savant and he goes by "Muhamed"

1. Techz registers ericdollard.com without Eric's permission and makes claims on that site that can get Eric in trouble.

2. Eric gets Techz to come to where he is at so he can get Techz to knock off the false claims and Techz agrees. Techz films some Lone Pine videos to help promote some fund raising efforts for Eric non-profit. Around this time, Techz asks for my help to promote the Indegogo campaign and I do. The traffic from my promotions make the traffic accelerate more than it ever has and the money started to come fast. Techz makes a false claim that the campaign went viral, when in fact, it didn't go viral at all - it was my promotions. So, Techz was trying to take credit for something that I did and Webster even agreed it was from my promotions.

3. Techz starts to make a bunch of misleading and false claims online again that can get Eric in trouble - (the list goes on and on and all of Eric's closest associates - a man that does the actual work for Eric and someone else that is on the board of directors are all in agreement with Eric that Techz needs to get out of Eric's life because he is a troublemaker).

4. Eric gets into some altercations with Techz and Techz personally threatens Eric to his face. There was also an altercation with another individual who claims it was a misunderstanding, but behind Eric's back, these people reveal to one of Eric's closest associates their plan is to kick Eric out of his own organization later so that John Polakowski can do the work. John Polakowski was not told this to his face so he actually had no knowledge of this plan until later on.

5. I invite Eric Dollard so be a speaker at my conference and he comes to Spokane. I help him get some new tires for his car, wheels aligned, etc. and I help him build a powerpoint with about 150 slides, which he is to use for his talk. I also connect him with a friend of mine that has several warehouses of old rare electrical parts and Eric was free to choose what he wanted to take to the lab. There were thousands of pounds of equipment worth many thousands of dollars that were set in a corner for Eric to have shipped down to this lab by the "Glommeister" who is on the board of directors of the non-profit that nobody ever talks about. He goes back down to the bush to use the printed out powerpoint to write his notes.

6. While Eric was working on his notes, he expresses to me the trouble and trust issues that exist with Techz and others. Originally, I was going to make payment to Eric for the presentation sales to his lab as a fund raiser, but after hearing what Eric had to say and a few others that Eric put me in touch with, it was very clear that Techz and others had their own agenda.

7. I could not in good conscious send money to the non-profit. So I contacted David Webster and made it very clear that all money from Eric's involvement with the conference must only go to his personal donations account (the account that Webster managed). Webster agreed. When money goes to that account, then Eric can decide what money can go to the lab's operating expenses. Webster asked if he could come to the conference just so that Eric could have a familiar face there and John Polakowski asked the same - so I gave them both free guest passes as guests of a speaker.

8. About 3 days before the conference, Eric came back up to Spokane and stayed with me so we could finalize the powerpoint for the presentation and get a new brake caliper and other parts for his car. On the first day of the conference (Friday, June 28th) Eric follows me out there with his car and stays with me 2 nights in a hotel nearby.

9. Eric gives his presentation as the final talk on Sunday afternoon. At the end of the conference, Webster ask for donations for the lab - going against what we discussed but I actually didn't learn that he did ask for lab money until a few days later. I heard Webster say something about taking credit cards on his phone and I told people or if they had cash, they can just give it directly to Eric. I forgot to ask Peter to mention donations during the introduction to Eric's talk and when I heard Webster mention credit cards, that reminded me. You can hear this on this 30 second video and when I ask for cash donations for Eric, Webster says, "That works too!"
    YouTube Also, anyone with any kind of common sense can see that Eric is clearly not using Meth.

10. Two days after the conference, I get an email attack from Webster accusing me of sabotaging his efforts to raise funds for the lab when in actuality, he was one one that was out of line because it was made very clear to him, and he agreed, that all money from the conference was to go directly to Eric's personal donations account. That was to the the case until the non-profit was set straight and Eric could trust everyone that was involved. Remember - it isn't just Eric that has these issues with these people like Ray, etc. it is two of Eric's closest associates and one of them is even on the board of directors! So everyone saying this is Eric just being hard to work with are narrow minded and are only focusing on a fraction of the facts and don't even know what actually was happening behind the scenes.

11. The day after the email attack from both him and Techz, which were completely disrespectful, out of line and were going against what Webster had agreed to, I got a message to Eric where he was staying at this time, which was a bit out of town. Eric called Webster and was told that all the donations that he received were not supposed to be his money but the lab's. Webster told me originally he agreed that money from the conference would go to Eric's personal account, but behind the scenes, he is trying to take the money from Eric and put it into the lab's account. Eric isn't against the lab getting money since it does need operating capital, but until the NPO (non profit organization) is set straight with only people Eric and his other associates trust, the money cannot go into the NPO's hands.

12. During this time after the conference, a friend and I help Eric go through more parts at the warehouse and I even personally sorted through THOUSANDS of old rare tubes with Eric's guidance of what to look for. And about 4 days after the email attack from Webster and Techz, I do this interview with Eric: Eric Dollard Interview July 6, 2013 - YouTube (audio with pictures) or Eric Dollard Video Interview - YouTube (video) - again, anyone with any kind of common sense can clearly see that Eric is not on Meth. AND, you hear me speak highly of Webster and Polakowski and I even promote the Aether FARCE website despite the attacks from Webster and Techz several days before. I have done nothing but help support Eric and the lab and have zero motive to want to sabotage anything. It is most beneficial for everyone to have a strong alliance (my publishing business and the non-profit) because if the non-profit promoted Eric's talk from the conference, that would raise money for them. I have less effort to produce the same results. I do not currently have nor have I ever had any desire to be a part of the non-profit because it makes no sense - it is easier for me to simply promote their fund raising campaigns and publish some of Eric's work, which can be used as a fund raiser for the lab. It is no more complicated than that.

FYI - look at a few of these videos - WARNING - these are not pretty so do not watch these if you are sensitive. These vids are what people actually do act like when they're on meth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx6SAKb8sNg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7mG9Sfa38s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXXtYHfM0r8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18NSRzfZ1Wc skip to half way
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1qyFgNlRDg

I think you all get the point. Anyone that believes Eric has been on meth while he was at the lab, while he was with me in Spokane, at the conference or even afterward has to be on meth themselves. Go look at that clip at the end of the conference, Eric is completely straight, cognizant and in good humor and he is calm and collected during my interview of him under the trees. He is acting completely normal, relaxed and very mentally sharp. And you see this same pattern of completely normal drug free behavior in the later interviews with Peter Lindemann and Gary Hendershot (Smart Scarecrow show) and one further interview yet to be released with someone else.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Eric Dollard - answer to false allegations 2

13. While Eric was here finishing up with getting the final car parts he needs to keep his car in good running shape, finishing going thru the parts at the warehouses, etc., he finds out that Techz is selling his Lone Pine book without permission and doesn't want Techz to have anything to do with it. And he is also told over the phone that Ray Savant (Techz) was going to be put on the board of directors whether he liked it or not. That was their response to Eric wanting one of his closest associates on the board. That way, they retain majority vote and Eric has no say-so in his own organization. That was the last straw and Eric's last course of action to get Ray out of his life once and for all is to publicly denounce him. All the private attempts failed and were only met with retaliation by Ray and others. I decide to back Eric because of several incidents with Techz showed me that he is a troublemaker behind the scenes and will only lead to the downfall of Eric Dollard. All that transpired here: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...e-exposed.html

Look at the last 20-30 posts in that thread - I closed this thread so nobody can change or edit posts anymore. However, I do post new items in there as new evidence is discovered about certain individuals.

Anyway, Ray attacks me in that thread as being up here manipulating Eric and that is why Eric is posting that his lab is being hi-jacked when anyone that actually is paying attention can clearly see that it has been an issue way before I ever personally met Eric.

14. In response to Techz's bogus allegations against me, Eric denounces Techzombie on a phone interview I had with him: Eric Dollard Interview EXPOSING RAY SAVANT "Techzombie" - YouTube

15. Techz then posts a video claiming I'm sabotaging Eric and am getting him hooked on meth and that is why he is denouncing Techz. At this point, anyone that believes that load of garbage is incapable of rational thought. Techz posts some testimonials against by me a few past members who are jaded because I banned them.

15.5 Here is my response to one of them -they are the real liars and disinformation agents - I don't just make claims I prove it.
    Edward Mitchel - Disinformation Agent Exposed - H20power H2opower - YouTube
    and
    Edward Mitchell Part 2 - EXPOSED - misinformation agent - YouTube
    You can see I'm the one really trying to get the real info out and the people giving testimonials are the ones that actually are suppressing the real info with their lies.

16. Eric wanted his material off of Techz's site and I told Eric I knew how to get his book removed from Techz's site so he asked me to do it. I submitted DMCA takedown notices to get copyrighted material of Eric's removed and a picture of me from a copyrighted interview.

17. Techz takes his own site down to hide his Adolf Hitler and other nazi books and uses the DMCA takedown notices as an excuse to take it down and hide this. He is a pro-Hitler radical that wants to weaponize Tesla technology to destroy Israel. Yes, literally - that won't happen in our lifetime, but you can see the unstable pathology we're dealing with here - he is a liar, nothing more nothing less. He then puts his site back up posting the DMCA takedown notices as being bogus. He is committed many misdemeanors and multiple felonies.

18. To address Techz's bogus copyright issues, I do another phone interview with Eric do debunk the lies: Eric Dollard Debunks Techzombie's Suppression Hoax - YouTube

19. The list goes on and Techz and his Aether FARCE posts another video making more false allegations against myself and Eric by creatively editing video out of context to brainwash people who are stupid enough to fall for his lies. He is guilty of impersonating Eric on the original Aether Farce Facebook page and illegally posts Eric's most recent presentation from the conference in an attempt to sabotage Eric's ability to raise funds.

20. Watch these two more recent interviews of Eric with Peter Lindemann and with Gary Hendershot.

July 30, 2013 - Eric Dollard Live Interview by Peter Lindemann - YouTube
    and
    August 1, 2013 - Eric Dollard interviewed by Gary Hendershot Smart Scarecrow show - YouTube

You can listen to Eric discuss the recent allegations and fraud committed by Techz towards the ends of the interviews.

I have since been contacted by many people that tried to donate money or help Eric in other ways and Techz returns the favor by also attacking and slandering them.

more to come...

This thread is open to comment, but again, accusations based on Techz's lies will be deleted and users banned. If you cannot go look at the FACTS that are documented in all references given, you are obviously not looking for the truth and are here to cause trouble.

To anyone that has sincere questions about this, feel free to post them and they will be answered.

Techzombie has lost big on this one. He has a big mouth and is just making noise right now attracting people that are naive and gullible to his lies. When they see that Techz is the one that has actually been behind the plan to sabotage Eric and kick him out of his own organization, I believe they will rally together to support Eric and will denounce Techz as the liar and fraud that he is.

Support Eric by spreading his official homepage: Eric P. Dollard - Official Homepage

Thank you all for the support that you have shown Eric and I during this most disruptive time. We both appreciate it greatly!
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Comment

Somethings Rotten In Denmark!!

Having watched the accusations from EPD Labs(etal.) and finding almost every category of speculation expressed from each individual, who has posted here concerning, Mr. Dollard and EPD Labs(etal.) an almost palpable sense of frustration one way or another. It should not be a surprise that a number of followers have chosen to opt-out of the thread/forum.

However, if you don't like loose ends, an≈≈d, something just doesn't smell rite to you, like myself, may I suggest a different approach/way of evaluating the information before us. Stepping back and taking a breath is a good start. For me, a three part question, (Who-What-Why) amounts to a fresh and simple paradigm. Someone else might choose a different paradigm(s) depending on how they see it. My goal, is clearer insight, by-passing all polarizing rhetoric.

To answer the first part of the question- ( Who ), I need to determine who to look AT. Should I include everyone, no-one, certain individuals, those piling on, those checking out, etc,..., and so on? Or could it be as simple as who's essential. Mr. Dollard in my estimation is the only one that fits the bill here; "End of Story," "Drop The Curtain," "The Fat Lady Has Sung." If anyone harbors the illusion that anything is salvageable of the present situation; well enough said, at this point; polarizing comments offer nothing to me. As this post reflects my personal attempt to frame for my own thought what has transpired, any other conclusion I would view as not being truthful here.

Alienation/complete break between Mr. Dollard and EPD Labs(etal.) answers the second part of my question ( What ). Easy enough!

And now the most delicate part of this knot...... But on second thought I'll end this post here. Preferring to view cogent, rational, and coherent input; only relevant(ie.; new perspective/paradigm shift) to the third part of my question ( Why ).
      jwpotts

Comment

I would just like to briefly mention, for the sake of Eric's wellbeing, that this sort of distraction is a favorite tactic of those trying to discredit someone. They get them all tangled up in rumors, false accusations, and other attacks that force the target on the defensive, and sometimes even tangle them in legal battles. This wastes all their time defending themselves that could otherwise be used to promote or develop their ideas. I hope this can be concluded as quickly and as painlessly as possible.
        Last edited by Kytsun; 08-06-2013, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Why Keep This Farcical "Dog and Pony Show" Going?

Aaron,

Give it a rest! You merely make yourself look more pathetic by each new forum post you feverishly squeeze out. (seems like you've been drinking too much of your own Kool-Aid--ASEA anyone?) I can only see yourself being motivated by money--why else would you go on a pointless crusade to break up EPD Labs. You even attacked Tom Brown of all people, why? Yeah, there might have been some minor problems with the EPD Labs arrangement--though you figuratively blow them out of proportion like "Little Boy" and "Fat Man" over Hiroshima and Nagasaki Japan. If Eric would address his own problems he wouldn't have needed you as a Cheerleader running a Cheertatorship, vicariously handing out his judgment from a keyboard rooftop. You seem vehemently opposed to a Cheerocracy, where problems could have been resolved peacefully, without bloodshed or mudslinging. The Cheeronciquences of your actions have netted nearly nothing good--though you claim all is well. Maybe for your business, but not for everyone else.

It's plain to see, for those that have "eyes to see", what your intent is. This will be my final ado with the nonsense that keeps on coming from your mouth. Though not on amicable terms, which is regrettable, I bid thee a good and welcome farewell.

Comment

Garrett M

For the record, "Garrett M" was the first one to launch attacks after I mentioned in a post about "nefarious elements". That was even before Techz started with his false allegations, which is very suspicious as to why he was even here.

Garrett M has a history of deleting his posts every time he throws a hissy fit and is one of the reasons one of the past Eric Dollard threads was locked for preservation. I have fought very hard to make sure the information stays intact and original and it is people like Garrett M who goes around editing and changing things to throw people off.

Because of his support of Ray Savant / Techzombie, he will be removed from this forum and will not be able to re-post as Garrett M.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Comment

I know I wasn't going to come back here but Aaron I really had to laugh at your reply to Garrett. I have been waiting to see more of this situation pan out to tell it how I see it an I believe I have seen enough. I actually gave you the benefit of the doubt after my initial post, listening to more of what you had to say. I've now seen enough.

You're saying others are accusing you of things but here you are throwing accusations like Garrett being some kinda of disinfo agent trying to mislead people, what a load of garbage. He is not any form of moderator so the only posts he could remove are his own and unless you claim some sort of ownership over what he writes my word he should be able to delete what he wants, he is the author. We both know that Garrett deleted his posts because he wasn't confident he was correct in some of his assumptions. He was actually doing the opposite of what you claim. I'm sure a reason you're really locking the threads is because you'd hate for the T-Rex posts to disappear but now you've got your finger in the mix you've turned on Dave Webster who was the one that had access to Eric's account, now effectively you have it so you have taken control of T-Rex posts which I think is probably the motivating factor behind your actions in this saga.

It seems that Eric only gets profits if the video is bought through the ericpdollard domain, this again shows your intentions. On this youtube video, hosted on your youtube, it can be seen that in the video description the following can be found:
              Eric P. Dollard - Official Homepage - 100% of the proceeds from the sales from that page go to Eric's work at his lab.
              Found here: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post235889

I also note that you have mentioned at other times that he gets either 60 or 70%, so which is it? I am aware of the way businessmen talk, they are very careful with their wording. So on what other pages can people buy this video/book Aaron? I know of at least one, fourquadranttheory.com How much does Eric get from these other links and how much do you make? Please state this publically. Dave Webster worked out of his own good will. His actions made his intentions clear, he needed no words. Your actions are speaking louder than your words an your intentions are crystal clear and I am sure Eric will come to realize, if he hasn't already.

Anyone who has disagreed with you in any way you have tried to destory, that is your biggest flaw Aaron. Everything you say must be oh so correct but really alot of what you're doing is twisting truths. Sure there might have been a problem with the EPD lab crew but sure seems to me like you've made a mountain out of a molehill. You're very much a part in how high this escalated and if you are upset at the harrasment please get it through your head that this has a lot to do with how you handle situations, this does applies to both parties.

You will ban me and you will say that I support TechZombie just like you've claimed Garrett done, which you know is an absolute lie btw since he stated his feelings in a post:
              Aaron I will say this quite clearly, I do not like you. Furthermore, I absolutely do not approve of the way you handled the various situations surrounding Eric P Dollard. Likewise, the same sentiment applies to Ray with regards to the "video" he recently made available.
              Mud slinging is all I see here, and you are the King of the mud fight, with Ray coming in second.
              Clearly he is not siding with Ray as you claim and you replied to it so clearly you must have seen it and you say others are lying? I see right through what you're doing. You're trying to smear as much **** on Ray as you can and then try and throw everyone that could fault what you're doing in the cage you threw Ray in to try and destroy them by association. I do not condone many things Ray has done in this saga including the severity of the attack upon yourself which did just worsen things but again I will say you bring a lot of this on yourself by the way you handle things and I certainly don't agree with the way you've attacked Ray either. You're both adults, start acting like it for God's sake.

To think this started with an 'abusive email'. Mate honestly if that is the most abusive email you get from someone then I'd be happy. Maybe Dave shouldn't have sent the email but you are honestly jumping up and down crying like a little girl over spilt milk. We both know this is just for show though don't we.

I also wonder what Eric would think of you saying things about Garrett like that. I have heard people mention on many occasions that Eric has said having Garrett on the forum is a great assett to the topic so you're nearly saying that Eric is trying to mislead people without even knowning it, I think Eric is more an authority on these topics than yourself. Like I mentioned earlier, Garrett deleted posts because he was worried they would mislead people if his assumptions weren't correct. Twisted truths are apparent here too.

Goodbye to the people on here at the energeticforum who I have enjoyed very much collaborating with.

Adios,
              Raui
              Scribd account; http://www.scribd.com/raui

Comment

i've NEVER launched an attack aaron, and i'm telling you, no, i'm pleading with you; please stop these counter-productive threads...

Comment

Raui Searle

Garrett attacked me in the other thread and made the same claims against me that Ray did. Then instead of apologizing after learning the facts, he covers up his post like a weasel.

All you're proving is that you are incapable of comprehending anything about this situation. All started with an email attack from Webster and Ray? Even after that, I still promoted the Aether FARCE site and spoke highly of Webster in the interview with Eric. It was when they told Eric they were going to put Ray on the board of directors whether Eric liked it or not that caused Eric to decide FOR HIMSELF that he wanted to make it public. I said I would support him in that because I had witnessed these actions against Eric, Webster forcing Eric to fork over half of his donations, several of Eric's associates revealing much more about Ray, etc... For you to mislead everyone here about this all starting because of an "email attack" is not only pathetic, it reveals the levels you will stoop to in order to misinform everyone as to what the facts actually are.

Obviously, the only posts Garrett removed are his own and for you to even try to suggest I'm making him look like a moderator that is covering up other posts is yet another weasel attempt by you to misinform people about what I am writing and why.

I am getting swarmed with emails from people all over the world wondering what the hell is going on. I'm tired of answering them so I started this thread, with the actual chronology of events that anyone can read and respond to since the other Ray Savant exposed thread is closed for preservation. People are owed an explanations and they should be able to ask questions here. I shouldn't have to answer the same thing over and over and over, so kindly take your uninformed opinions elsewhere.

I didn't turn on David Webster - you're completely blind. He turned on me AND Eric in all of this by colluding with Ray Savant behind the scenes. He attacked me after the conference. I did nothing but support Webster and for helping Eric get donations at my own conference, Webster stabs me in the back. For you to spin this around 180 degrees is REALLY looking like you truly are intentionally spreading disinformation here. The facts speak for themselves - you ought to go read what they are.

The other Dollard thread was locked to prevent Garrett from deleting all his posts. You should keep your pathetic allegations to yourself about what I do and why.

We already know you're colluding with Ray Savant - look at your testimonial in the video he produced.

Not that it is any of your damn business, but Eric gets royalties no matter who sells the video. Borderlands never gave him a penny and Eric never got a single penny from all the sales of Lone Pine Writings. He has ALREADY earned more from this one single presentation that he has earned from ALL of his writings collectively in his entire life. He is now in a position to continue to earn from his hard work on an ongoing basis and that will simply grow with each additional published work.

What have you personally done for him?

It is BOTH 60% and 70%, which shows that you are clueless as to how this all works. Your little weasel-like insinuations only prove that you are a snake. Eric gets 60% from sales from his own affiliate link, which was setup for him PLUS 10% royalty on his own sales, which equals 70%. He gets 10% royalties from all other sales and there are quite a few associates that are selling it.

So, seeing that you are so altruistic and only have Eric's best interests at heart, how many people have you shared ericpdollard.com with?

There are some people that actually see that nothing like this has ever been set up for Eric before and they are promoting Eric's own affiliate link to sell the presentation instead of taking the commission themselves.

Go look at one of Adam Bull's sites: Solomon Books That banner is using Eric's affiliate link instead of his own! Way to go Adam!

See the T-Rex Speaks banner at the top of this forum? That drives a LOT of traffic to EricPDollard.com and people are joining Eric's list AND are buying the presentation from that page!

All you do is talk and gripe while I'm actually generating funds for the lab.

Again - WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY DOING TO HELP ERIC DOLLARD?????

I could care less what Webster does - he has a job that earns him income. This IS how I earn my income because I walked away from my "normal" job, which was a health food store I used to own.

After credit card fees and affiliate commissions are paid, I personally receive about 10% and I have to do 100% of ALL customer service from now until the end of time. Eric does the talk once and continues to get paid. My job never ends and Eric continues to earn from it.

Again, Raui Searle, WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY DOING TO HELP ERIC DOLLARD - WHY DO YOU THINK YOU EVER HAVE ROOM TO TALK?????

Yes, my actions do speak louder than my words. There has never been one single person in all of Eric's life that has put Eric in a position to earn thousands of dollars from his participation in one single conference! And that is exactly what has happened.

Again, Raui Searle, WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY DOING TO CONTRIBUTE TO ERIC?

More weasel words from the snake - you have no idea what my intentions are and you keep spewing your disinformation from your mouth - it's sickening.

What my intentions were was to have Ray and the rest promote Eric's conference talk through Aether FARCE as a fund raiser to earn the lab 60% of all sales and Eric would get personal royalties from that. All I wanted was a strategic alliance with them. With some good cross promotions, it would have been a win-win for everyone. You have to be jacked out of your mind on meth yourself if you think I actually want or need way more work to get the same results.

You obviously don't have enough common sense to put two and two together. By my involvement with Eric right now, I don't earn anything extra! Are you too blind to see that? If Aether FARCE was doing all the promotions for Eric, I could earn a little more FOR WAY LESS EFFORT ON MY PART!!!

I'm still not going to be part of the non-profit. I don't have time and I don't have qualifications in the EE department to contribute to anything. I could run the organization as the CEO, but I'm too busy with my own projects. I'd be happy being on an advisory board to help them with web promotions, etc... You are skewing this 180 degrees out of phase as Eric would say to suit your own agenda of spreading your lies and disinformation about me. You have virtually EVERYTHING WRONG in your analysis.

Again, Raui Searle, WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY DOING TO CONTRIBUTE TO ERIC?

I have NOT tried to destroy everyone that disagrees with me. More proof you are a snake. Go look through all the threads that I contributed a lot to. There are countless disagreements - look it up and get the facts straight and stop the lies - it's pathetic.

Edward Mitchell - BANNED for threatening my life. Look it up, I gave the FACTS - you're just talking garbage. He disagreed and insulted us DOZENS of times throughout all the discussions about Meyer and nitrogen. Did I ban him because of that? NO! He called us idiots because we didn't agree with him. Did I ban him because of that? NO! He made counter claims against what we were saying and proving with references. Did I ban him because of that? NO! He threatened my life - did I ban him because of that? YES!

Jerry Volland - BANNED for continuing to make accusations that I plagiarized his work and he would not stop his lies. Look it up - Gray Tube Replication thread - it is all in there. I was tolerant of him for a long time and then he went off the deep end. If he is going to continue to attack me and accuse me of stealing his circuits, which were actually based on circuits I publicly posted a year before he ever set foot in that thread, he needs to be banned!

There have been people banned for racial comments, etc...

Who am I trying to destroy? I banned Edward Mitchell and left it alone. He gave false testimony to ray in his video a couple years after he threatened my life? That is why I made two videos exposing him as the real disinformation agent. If I go out of my way to expose someone, it is because I can PROVE it with facts and not with words like you and ray.

Mountain out of a molehill? You are only showing that you are a complete idiot. They went overboard with their attacks. They WERE trying to sabotage Eric by trying to force Ray on the board when he was very problematic, threatened many people who tried to donate money and help Eric behind the scenes, etc... That is just a molehill to you? He makes a video claiming I'm some suppression agent getting Eric on meth to brainwash him? That is molehill? Those are serious allegations and will be dealt with as such. To make light of this situation shows EXACTLY what kind of amoral values you are operating with!

Eric is perfectly aware of the fact that Garrett attacked me and made false allegations against me before he ever heard Eric's side of the story.

Thank you for showing everyone exactly how you are willing to distort the FACTS to suit your own agenda to misinform others about me and what actually happened.

In summary - Raui Searle, WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY DOING TO CONTRIBUTE TO ERIC?
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

purpose of this thread

Originally posted by logos View Post
                    i've NEVER launched an attack aaron, and i'm telling you, no, i'm pleading with you; please stop these counter-productive threads...
                    Many people donated $36000 or so to Eric's campaign. They deserve not only answers but a way to ask questions because it all needs to be accountable. It was done under false pretenses that Eric was going to rebuild WardenClyffe, the money was going to build a CIG, etc... when in fact, most of that money went to repairing the building and it still doesn't even have electrical outlets in it. Ray made claims that Eric would give a hand written letter to anyone donating $100 and the first time Eric ever heard of this was in the last 1 week.

Anytime I get an email with someone asking me what is going on, I'm going to give them a link to this thread so they can ask the question publicly and once something is answered, I don't have to answer it anymore.

So far, the only posts here have been the opposite of what the stated purpose of this thread is.

People have a right to ask questions so this thread will remain open.
                    Sincerely,
                    Aaron Murakami

Comment

Thanks to Aaron I had the opportunity to speak to Eric myself, so some of the accusations of him being a suppression agent don't impress me for a start (I'm referring to what "the others" are saying). I can confirm that something was revealed to someone who Eric trusted, and when Eric got to hear about it he was NOT happy about it at all. It would appear that this has been planned and someone has been digging up all the dirt they can find and they've put quite an effort into it. It goes beyond a simple misunderstanding.

That is not to imply that any long term participants here were a part of the whole thing from the beginning, things were going along fine until new people turned up.

As for "the others", they have clearly gone off the rails. What is the purpose of putting out videos accusing Eric of being a meth addict? A simple disagreement? They claim they want to help Eric (still) - they publish his new presentation in a torrent and post it over facebook for everyone to download for free so Eric doesn't get anything from it? Because they think "it belongs to everyone".

Eric was also filmed without his knowledge, and they are now using that footage against him by taking whatever sections of it they like out of context. Like Eric says, literally, while their lips flap "we're trying to help Eric". The most optimistic conclusion is that they are delusional at best.

Then there's "Aaron the suppression agent" which they are quite happily promoting. The pied piper sure knows what tune the conspiracy theorists like to hear. "Take down the suppressors, free energy for everyone." WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH FREE ENERGY?

These mindless "enlightened ones" who believe they are not "sheeple" but in fact are more doomed than the unaware masses would respond in the same way if they were told that it was the Rockefellers or Bilderbergs behind it, they think it's on that kind of level. They are serious accusations with serious consequences when told to the "right" audience.

The whole thing would seem to be planned, but it all fell apart at a stage they didn't expect. Now their method of "damage control" is to disrupt whatever progress or effort there is to pick up the pieces and get back on track. Aaron is currently the centre of any productive effort in terms of funding Eric or publishing his (new) work, and so he is the logical target.

Damn, I should be a conspiracy theorist But unfortunately I know too much of the real story.
                      http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

This is presented merely to connect two different points in virtual space and to bring both into awareness at the same time, because long term participants would know whether or not this was "Eric's mission".

There are three things you can do right now to help Eric P Dollard and his mission.

1. Believe in abundance, believe that energy for all humanity at no cost is as natural as a seed in the ground producing fruit. This is the hardest thing but it only takes a second.

2. Send this article to your friends and spread the word about The Mission of Eric P Dollard.

He hopes that someone can continue the work in his place but imagine if we could give Eric the chance to finish his mission.

Imagine if we all came together and shone a spotlight on this selfless and brilliant scientist.
                        Imagine if Eric could once again have his own lab, which no one could take away from him and the support of millions.
                        Imagine if the powers that be,a hundred and twenty years after they shut down Nikola Tesla, were defeated by his student and his army of believers.
                        Imagine a world where dreams and the will of the people ruled.

Please support The IndieGogo Campaign for Eric Dollard.
                        Tesla Round 2, The Case of Eric Dollard

I'm not entirely convinced that Eric would declare himself as a threat to the powers that be. And so on.
                        http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

I have repeatedly stated I do not support my comments being put on those videos, you know this, I know this. I even removed my comments in protest of them being used in the video. Garrett did the same. I even asked that my quote be take off the video as I didn't support it, this is documented in my 2nd last post. In fact I haven't even spoken to TechZ since asking to get my quotes taken off the video. This was actually an action that defened you and Eric, twisted truths prevail.

Also I wasn't insituating that you were making out Garrett was a mod here all I was saying is that since he isn't he could only delete his own posts which he is within his rights to do so. You were the one insituating that he done so with nefarious intention which I know to be false. Not misleading anyone here.

As for what I am doing to support Eric. We are all in different positions to be able to help Eric and being a uni student on uni student wages doesn't make it easy to help Eric on any grand scale. That said I purchased Eric's new lecture and actually have given people at my university the ericpdollard.com link with suggestion they take a look at it. I discuss Eric's work on a near weekly basis with technical professionals in order to get his work out there. I am currently building a Tesla Transformer to demonstrate basic things to these technical professionals. I also help others out with their builds. I am also part of a team who is currently in the process of translating a paper from the turn of the century which in all likelihood is probably the most important paper written by the turn of the century writers for its similarity to Eric's four quadrant theory which a few of us feel will greatly assist understanding of Eric's work. We are also going to send Eric a copy of this paper which I am sure he will thouroughly enjoy. While I might not be bringing in big coin for Eric I am spreading awareness of his work to people who actually might be able to go somewhere with it which in turn helps Eric and I think for the resources I have I am doing a decent job.

Also for the record I, like dR-Green, don't support the torrents out there with Eric's new video in them because I am very for Eric making money from his vidoes, like I said I purchased Eric's video, on the day it came out in fact. Nor do I think you are a surpression agent. I don't think there would even be a torrent of them up right now if it weren't for how both parties have acted. Let me repeat, I support neither one of the two warring parties. There are others that feel the same way, in fact from what I can tell quite a few others. Do you not realize you started the public attacks. The molehill comment regarding the fact that this was behind closed doors and could have been solved there. Now it's spilled out on into the public and look at the mess that has ensued. I was not making out like the video was a molehill, which I thought was incredibly wrong on many levels which I have repeatedly stated.

Maybe one day you will see that your actions have enflamed this situation beyond what was necessary, not saying that you are entirely at fault here by any means either but it takes a true man to admit fault, no matter how significant it is. You were the one who brought this out into public domain in the way you did and it seems a motivating factor of this was David's email. No misleading here. I have no agenda other than to defend certain individuals who I think have been wrongly persecuted. My conscience is clean and on that note I bid you farewell.
                          Scribd account; http://www.scribd.com/raui

Comment

You know, there was an exploit on keychests which allowed people to download the lone pine writings (or any file on the site, really), without paying for it.

All you had to do was try to download the individual file, rather than the aether FARCE 'packs'.

I'm just pointing this out, because they may have been copies of the book which were not paid for, and therefor, the money which 'should' have gotten to the Lab did not.

So is this a good thing or a bad thing? xD

Comment

One more thing, I'll give my two cents, and then I'll be done posting about this topic unless I see a mistake that I feel the need to point out.

I came back to the party rather late. Although I did see Rays original campaign with all the videos with Eric speaking his mind, etc, then I left. When I came back, I first saw a comment about Aaron manipulating Eric, etc. So I went over and skimmed Techz's few-hour video on the subject. At the start, I was in full support in Techz for these reasons:

First, Techz seemed to help Eric greatly, so I didn't think he would turn around like this.

Next, Eric's attitude on life and people seems to show a kind of psychology in which he is very paranoid, which could be a possible explanation for all the times his work has been suppressed.

After I skimmed the video for a few seconds, I went and looked at Aaron's side to the story and read some of the previous thread. I noticed immediately a huge difference in the way Aaron argues his point, to the way the Ray argues his: Aaron's posts seem to be a list of facts, many with proof as well, while Ray only ever insults and says that Aaron is lying, without proof of any kind. It is easy to see who is correct here. Common sense and intelligence will show you who is the real person here, and who is the fake. If you look at the attitude of Aaron in his interviews, you notice he does not attempt at manipulation, otherwise he would ask 'leading' questions (you'll know what I mean if you understand psychology).

On the other side, notice how every time Ray or his contemporaries argue, they spout that Aaron and others are 'misinformation agents' and they lie. This is a extremely common catch-phrase, and indicates that Ray knows so little he does not know what else to say. Aaron uses the term as well, however, rather than continue to say they are misinformation agents, he goes into the facts of the matter to establish HOW they are as such.

To the people who don't like Aaron because he "is in a slugfest", calm down and stop acting childish. Yes, CHILDISH. There are always both sides to a war, and both of these sides always do damage. Can you sit on the sidelines and say they are all bad because they are firing bullets at people? Such is a black-white mentality which tends to manifest itself with young people in general, and although I am not saying it is bad to be childish, my point here is that simply because you see them calling each other names doesn't mean they are both wrong.

Anyway, I will end by paraphrasing Eric:

Those who believe this garbage have some sort of mental disorder.

Comment

Working...
                              X