For Sale - Zyto Elite, Select and Accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale - Zyto Elite, Select and Accessories

This package includes both the Elite and Select programs, 3 hand cradles, 100 brochures and a patient/office "Stress is Your Friend" DVD.

I will pay transfer fees and shipping to the USA.
    You will have a monthly $50 subscription fee with Zyto that includes online and in person training, lifetime upgrades and support, 24/7 online training resources, 24/7 emergency tech support, Zyto.com membership so you can manage your license and offer remote scanning services, and free admission to Zyto's annual conference.

Current prices from Zyto: Elite is $10,750, select is $5,750, hand cradles are $150. I'm selling my entire package for only $8500 or best offer. I'll send you a PayPal invoice to assure a fast and safe transaction for both of us.

Email: doclaurie [at] doclaurie [dot] com or call 916-801-8759 (Pacific Time).
    Please do not text; I probably won't get the message.
    Last edited by DocZyto; 05-20-2013, 05:23 PM.

Hhp

Originally posted by DocZyto View Post
    This package includes both the Elite and Select programs, 3 hand cradles, 100 brochures and a patient/office "Stress is Your Friend" DVD.

I will pay transfer fees and shipping to the USA.
    You will have a monthly $50 subscription fee with Zyto that includes online and in person training, lifetime upgrades and support, 24/7 online training resources, 24/7 emergency tech support, Zyto.com membership so you can manage your license and offer remote scanning services, and free admission to Zyto's annual conference.

Current prices from Zyto: Elite is $10,750, select is $5,750, hand cradles are $150. I'm selling my entire package for only $8500 or best offer. I'll send you a PayPal invoice to assure a fast and safe transaction for both of us.

Email: doclaurie [at] doclaurie [dot] com or call 916-801-8759 (Pacific Time).
    Please do not text; I probably won't get the message.
    Will you accept $7500
    Clint viporter1@gmail.com

Comment

item has sold

Thank you for your offer, but this item has sold.

Comment

zyto

Hi,
        I was wondering if your zyto system was still available?
        Thanks,
        Bryan

Comment

zyto item is sold

Sorry, but the item has sold.

Comment

Zyto's For Sale

Originally posted by drbryan View Post
            Hi,
            Thanks,
            Bryan
            Hello Bryan
            Which Zyto system are you looking to buy?
            you can email me phillip@resethealth.net

Comment

Zyto Select for sale

Originally posted by drbryan View Post
              Hi,
              Thanks,
              Bryan
              I have a zyto Select that I wish to sell. As I am going in another direction with my work, I have not been using my zyto much so I feel it might simply be best to let it go! for more infos you can email me at:
              n a i m a @ c o s m i c a l i g n m e n t . c o m

Comment

Working...
              X