Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MEG Replications?

Hello,

I am currently in the process of replicating Tom Bearden's MEG. There are so many skeptics out there. As I saw a successful replication of it by JL Naudin (http://jnaudin.free.fr/meg/megv21.htm) I decided to replicate it with the stuff I found to see what happens. I couldn't find nanocrystalin cores. So I have used a big round ferrite. I will post my results here. I hope that something good will happen.

If anybody has had any experiences with the MEG or has insights into its operation please post here. If MEG works then one can theoretically buy a cheap 45 watt solar panel and produce up to 10KWatts of electricity by cascading them.

Regards
    Elias
    Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
    http://blog.hexaheart.org

Keep Us Posted....

Elias,
    That looks very promising, and the link you provided looked very well put together. I could see how this could work, so for sure let us know!

Im concentrating on the "Hydro Booster" right now, but would definetly consider this after this project is done. Looks simple, straight forward and conceptually possible.

Good Luck!
    RedMeanie
    (psst...Don't Tell Anyone, But I'm Really Not Mean!)

Comment

Tested it with no luck

Well, I tested it today by using a circuit exactly described by Naudin, But I couldn't achieve more than 50-60% output. (As also pointed out in this replication meg) I saw that including the magnet seems to have no effect on the efficiency and this is what bothers me the most. Removing it apparently neither increases the efficiency nor decreases it. Mine behaved almost like a normal transformer but with an specific pulsing circuit.

Maybe I should use nanocrystalin cores for better flux transfer or maybe it requires more tuning to it. I'll do more tests with it and see what happens.

Elias

Comment

as i recall the core material in a meg is absolutley critical, something to do with the saturation.
        that's probably where it went wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Jan H View Post
          as i recall the core material in a meg is absolutley critical, something to do with the saturation.
          that's probably where it went wrong
          Thanks Jan,

I figured out this too and also I want to add these two threads here:

Yahoo! Groups
          Yahoo! Groups

I am not so sure if MEG works or not anymore, Naudin motivated me for replicating it, but I am starting to think that why hasn't been a successful replication after Naudin's for more than 7 years? Neither Bearden Nor Naudin reply and talk about it anymore, why?

I wish I had joined the yahoo group earlier before replicating it, but nevermind, It'll look nice on my shelf!

I am now more skeptical about the solid state free energy devices or maybe they require exotic material, such as radioactive ones, or good conductors on magnetism. I think that obtaining free energy by means of mechanical conversions is much more feasible.

Infinite Light ...
          Elias
          Last edited by elias; 11-24-2007, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Observations from a novice

Saw your thread on the MEG. Please note, I'm a novice at all of this. Note, I don’t have a background in science or engineering, but I have spent 1/3 of my life in claims investigation and investigating claims of fraud for a fortune 50 company. So, let’s just say I like to research and investigate stuff. What I like to do is research not just the device, but who the person who created it worked with....

On a somewhat unrelated note, I’ve also been reading a discussion of replicating a T.P.U. found here: The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Some observations that I’ve made:
            See John Hutchinson, where he shows a battery made from crystalline material, and the plans and explanation on how to get the metal applied to the crystal was provided by Tom Bearden:
            See John Hutchison, The Wild Scientist from Vancouver
            Now, I couldn’t exactly remember which patent I read from Nikola Tesla found here:
            KeelyNet Patents
            But he discussed using a composition of dielectric crytalline material on a sheet of mica, and would discharge electricity... I know I read it somewhere in all of Tesla's patents. Darn if I can’t find it now….
            The whole concept of Radiant Energy interests me…
            Patent# 685,958 Method Of Utilizing of Radiant Energy
            http://www.keelynet.com/tesla/00685958.pdf

Now, just for chuckles, I go back to Tom Bearden’s MEG:
            Tom's page:
            The Tom Bearden Website
            You know, the design of the coils and apparatus reminds me of Edward Leedshalnin’s stuff:
            Edward Leedskalnin: Magnetic Current
            see an adaptation whereby electricity is applied to this device
            Emery Version - Leedskalnin Perpetual Motion Holder - KeelyNet 06/05/03
            notice Floyd Sweet is described toward the bottom of the page? Floyd Sweet’s replication of Tom Beaden’s MEG can be found at the bottom of Tom Bearden's site...

Well, that’s all I have for now. As soon as I get my hands on a few books on electricity and circuits, I’m going to try to build this stuff too!

Comment

Richardson

Gentlemen,

The MEG patent says that the "nano-crystaline" core material is METGLAS. It's very expensive, but has very unusual magnetic properties.

I personally believe that a more fruitful path of inquiry is to be found following up on the work of the late Frank Richardson. His technology definitely worked, and he was harassed for years and kept from making it commercially available.

The MEG patent cites Richardson as "prior art" and I believe it is "superior art" as well.

http://www.pat2pdf.org/patents/pat4077001.pdf

Check it out.

Peter
              Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
              Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
              Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

You may want to give the Transverter a try. I have not built one but you can find more info here:
                Roto Verter

http://www.panacea-bocaf.org/files/T...%20and%20D.pdf

Comment

MEG Patent

Thanks Peter!
                  I wonder why the MEG patent, 6,362,718 B1
                  http://www.cheniere.org/references/MEG_Patent.pdf couldn't just say "MEGLASS?"

Jason, anyone is there any independent replication of this device outside of the website you provided?

Comment

Metglas Material

Tom Bearden’s patent refers to advances in amorphous nanocrystalline materials including: Co-NB-B and FE-B-Si-NB-Cu. However, the patent never clearly spells out the exact composition that was actually used. According to: Modern Electrical Drives, by H. Bulen Ertan. Modern Electrical Drives - Google Book Search
                    Metglas was “… invented in the years 1970-80 at the Allied Corporation, USA and are now used for the cores of low (50 Hz) and high (100 Hz) frequency power transformers, impulse and signal transformers (Alloys 2605 SC, 2605 S-3), space vehicles 400 Hz (2605 C), chokes and telecommunication electromagnetic components.” Allied Signal Corporation then purchased Honeywell, which has since divested the Metglas unit.
                    I’m assuming that MEG used Alloys 2605 SC, 2605 S-3 based on Hz?
                    For a further discussion of Alloys 2605 SC, 2605 S-3 see: A structural model for metallic glasses
                    A structural model for metallic glasses
                    To Purchase Metglas
                    Block EMF:
                    Appliance Shielding - Metglas
                    Metglas
                    Magnetic Materials Index

Comment

Transverter

This is the most documnted I have seen:

Jini's Transverter Replication

Jason

Comment