Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCIO + Software + Hardware + Case 4 SALE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCIO + Software + Hardware + Case 4 SALE!

Hello...I have a barely used, complete SCIO system with all attachments, complete set of all software, manuals, all in a high-quality flight case...This system does not include a lap-top computer but includes everything else ready to install the software and begin using!

This system was purchased by my father directly from the Quantum Center for Excellence in Victoria, British Columbia for over $20K including the Gateway laptop that the software was originally loaded on. Unfortunately, my father's advanced Alzheimer's prevented him from ever being able to learn to operate this enough to bring him any notable benefit...though his loss is, in this case, your gain!

I can tell from my research, the fair market value of this system is somewhere north of $5K, but south of $10K (with a lap-top). That being said, I'd be happy to consider offers south of $4K to offset the need to have a lap-top and load the extensive software. I'd be happy to offer any additional details or pictures that might help you in your consideration to purchase this like new system.

Here are some photo's, as well as a link that offers some price comparisons. Thanks for taking the time to look and consider...Blessings be upon you & yours~ Kurt

For Sale | Love Biofeedback

How old is this ?

How old is this - or what year/version.
    thanks

Comment

What features and functions does this software offer? check over here
      Last edited by rochardhughes; 10-19-2013, 09:37 AM.
      Rochard Hughes

Comment

Working...
      X