PATHS and Diabetes-AMAZING!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PATHS and Diabetes-AMAZING!

I am almost rendered speechless....those of you who are not familiar with diabetes probably have no way of really understanding what it is like...but for those of you that do-

Well, you will either be amazed or believe I am crazy or a liar.

Last night we went to dinner at a friends house (the same ones I posted about 3 weeks ago)

Actually you will need to read this post to fully understand what I am about to share:

Dinner at a friends

They had more of the Kahlua Chocolate Cheesecake!

I had some BBQ chicken, salad, baked potato (the potato alone would have sent my blood sugar through the roof 6 months ago)
    AND
    2 pieces of the cheesecake.

After we came home, I had another piece of the cheesecake (thinking to myself, uh-oh I have for sure overdone it now).

About 45 minutes later I did a blood test to measure my sugar level.

I could not believe it! I had to do the test a second time! The first showed it at 82 and the second at 83!

My brain is telling me this is NOT possible. But today we tested the blood testing machine to make sure it is working properly. It is.

I do not know if I can say I am cured of diabetes, or just tremendously improved. I do not know if it will "stick" if I quit using the module.

All I know is that I am having a hard time computing that I can eat over a 1000 grams of simple carbs and have my blood sugar be lower than it was when I was eating less than 100 grams of carbs.

Kevin

P.S. I know I have tried to be "the voice of reason" on this board, encouraging people not to expect fantastic results quickly. That as a rule, it takes time to see significant results.

This is no different....I have been using various test modules for diabetes for over a year now, and have been on the "Finished-soon to be released-diabetes module for about 4 months. So this is no different, the body and mind can take time to change.

But WHO CARES! One year to get rid of something that I would have otherwise lived the rest of my life with!!!! That is just fine with me!
    Last edited by Ahimsa; 02-15-2008, 06:12 PM.
    Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

That is wonderful, Kevin! You must be so happy. It's true that I don't know much about diabetes, but one of my best friends was recently diagnosed, and her whole life has been turned upside down because of it, so I can understand something of what you have been going through. Kudos to you for sticking with it!

Comment

That's fabulous, Kevin!! You must feel like you've been let out of prison!

Thanks for being the guinea pig so that now hopefully soon, many others will enjoy the same success you've had with this module.

Ann
      Paths To Your Success

Comment

Kevin this is GREAT news! I'm buying you some cheesecake in vegas baby.

Comment

Wow Kevin

Fantastic news!! I am really happy for you, it must be such a relief

My mother was diagnosed with diabetes last year so I read up a little about it and know that low carbs are the way to go, but although you know it does work, everbody wants to have their Kahlua Chocolate Cheesecake and eat it too!!

Great stuff.
          Barb

Comment

Wonderful news

Congratulations Kevin!

This is wonderful news, if there was ever a module than can make a difference in the world today it's a diabetes module.

I really wish your success will propel more people to hear about this module and expand wellbeing. Wouldn't it be nice for a large medical insurer to test this out on a number of patients!

Blessings!
            Glen Of Scotland
            http://www.pathstowellbeing.typepad.com

Comment

Warfarin

Hi I wonder if there's anything that could help me! I had Pumonary Embolisms (5 blood clots in each lung) and Thrombosis in my left leg, now i am on Warfarin blood thinners for life and my Life is restricted ie no flying etc and certain foods and drink that i am not allowed now i'm 68 but quite fit and well apart from fybro myalgia and osteo arthritis! can anyone help me ? thankyoy Morgan

Comment

super cool!

KEVIN!!!!
                This is super cool information. At the moment, currently I have diabetes Type 1 myself since the age of 12 - not cool even had a few eye surgeries - had the vitreous removed on both of 'em and some laser.

And you're probably sayin' "why aren't you on the Diabetes mod program?" I wanted to take care of some success biz programs first. BTW, do they need more testers????? lemme know lol

Are you Type 1 or 2 and for how long?

I understand your time to change, heck a year isn't really very long - four seasons, I think and that's about it. Yes, the lifetime deal, now that's an eternity.
                Congratulations, KEVIN!!!!!
                Awesome!

Thanks,
                Doug
                With AMEGA You can change your life in minutes...

Hear how here: Live the Energized Life

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan Amethyst View Post
                  Hi I wonder if there's anything that could help me! I had Pumonary Embolisms (5 blood clots in each lung) and Thrombosis in my left leg, now i am on Warfarin blood thinners for life and my Life is restricted ie no flying etc and certain foods and drink that i am not allowed now i'm 68 but quite fit and well apart from fybro myalgia and osteo arthritis! can anyone help me ? thankyoy Morgan

Morgan,

I believe DeAnn is a SCIO practitioner and should be able to help you with your situation.

Since it is important to take spirulina to get the benefits of PATHS, and you cannot take spirulina when on blood thinners, that is the route I would take.

You could send her a PM.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Originally posted by Doug View Post
                    KEVIN!!!!
                    This is super cool information. At the moment, currently I have diabetes Type 1 myself since the age of 12 - not cool even had a few eye surgeries - had the vitreous removed on both of 'em and some laser.

And you're probably sayin' "why aren't you on the Diabetes mod program?" I wanted to take care of some success biz programs first. BTW, do they need more testers????? lemme know lol

Are you Type 1 or 2 and for how long?

I understand your time to change, heck a year isn't really very long - four seasons, I think and that's about it. Yes, the lifetime deal, now that's an eternity.
                    Congratulations, KEVIN!!!!!
                    Awesome!

Thanks,
                    Doug
                    Doug,

Type 2. Had it for just shy of 6 years. Been about a year now that I have been able to eat whatever I want and not have the blood sugar levels go up.

In fact, one thing I did not mention in any previous post....and I know you will be able to relate...it is just so hard for people to understand that if a diabetic eats even a third of a small bag of potato chips it can shoot their blood sugar "off the charts" and make them feel like crap.....

Once I realized that the PATHS module was working, I purposely ate tons of simple carbs, prolly well over 1000 in on sitting (if I would have done this before it would have shot my sugar into 300-400 range or higher) then I took my blood sugar twice, once at 30 minutes and once at 60 minutes...never even reached 100!!!

From those 6 years of restricted diet I now have much better eating habits...but it is VERY NICE to not have to count carbs and to be able to eat pizza and other stuff that before I could not even consider.

Once you get your other stuff taken care of, I hope you have the same benefits I have experienced from the Module!
                    Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

So, I just gotta ask...

Why aren't any of these amazing results and testimonials on the newly revised testimonial page (at least in writing)?

This is so awesome - others need to know!
                      Blessings on the journey, Glenn
                      PLEASE HELP JEANIE FUND HER CANCER TREATMENTS
                      Handmade Ceramic Gifts
                      Discover-PATHS
                      [

Comment

Been eleven months and still symptom free!
                        Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Been 23 months and STILL symptom free!

PATHS | Diabetes Super Module | Get glucose under control!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

awesome

wow, very cool Kevin.
                            how awesome that you are living a life without diabetes now...
                            the power of our minds hey... with a wee bit of help form an amazing tool like paths..
                            i am very happy for you

Love and Light
                            Adrienne
                            Matrix Energetics Sessions-Private message me

www.paths-makeithappen.com

http://www.divineopenings.com/cmd.php?af=1060186

Comment

Truly amazing Kevin!
                              I'm glad you shared your success and progress.
                              Not having diabetes, I wouldn't know about the module. Now I can tell others of your amazing success.
                              Congratulations!
                              Love and Blessings,
                              DeAnn

Dr. DeAnn Upton, A.M.P.
                              My PATHS Affiliate Website

Comment

Working...
                              X