X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEDINI SG - The Complete Intermediate Handbook

Hey Guys,

Just want to let you know that the Bedini SG: The Complete Intermediate Handbook is now available. It includes a complete expose on the capacitor discharge process, how to "fine tune" the circuit, measure Inputs and Outputs and the most complete explanation of the energy gain process ever made.

If you have the first book, you'll want this one, too.

Go Here.

Thanks,
    Peter
    Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
    Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
    Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

BEDINI SG - The Complete Intermediate Handbook

Excellent explanation of the process, the cap discharge info and circuit is worth the price alone.
    I also learned a new word 'edification' (+_+)
    Thanks for making this info available.

Mike Klimesh
    Live to experiment, Experiment to live (+_+)

Comment

Hi Peter,

thank you for all this information, very well and precisely explained! I have one question about the "McCoy" discharge. I have done many cap dump tests over the last years, what is the benefit of discharging 100V versus the preferred method? I could never see the benefit of that?

thanks,
      Mario

Comment

The Real McCoy

Originally posted by Mario View Post
        Hi Peter,

thank you for all this information, very well and precisely explained! I have one question about the "McCoy" discharge. I have done many cap dump tests over the last years, what is the benefit of discharging 100V versus the preferred method? I could never see the benefit of that?

thanks,
        Mario
        Hey Mario,

Thanks for your support. I'm glad you found the book valuable. Like you said, you tried it and didn't see the benefit. John tried every variation he could think of, looking for the one that would work the best. Discharging small caps from high voltage did charge the battery, but it didn't work that well. There had been a bit of mystery about "The Real McCoy" machine so I took the opportunity to help clear that up. The point of reporting it in the book is that John built real machines that used that method and tested them.

Hope that helps.

Peter
        Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Comment

Thank you Peter

regads,
          Mario

Comment

Hi,

Thanks very much for the Bedini SG Intermediate Handbook, the explanation of Tesla's ideas was so interesting, and the background and function of the SG really makes me appreciate it more and also appreciate the clarity brought to the subject. Very valuable and encouraging!

Mike Swanson

Comment

Hello.

My interest in the Bedini motor is what resparked my interest in electrical engineering and caused me to do quite a bit of studying.

I learned so much, but, I was not able to construct the motor. I was in over my head, and I also lost faith in it. I'm not certain if it is legitimate.
              www.kompulsa.com

Kompulsa - GE - Where Knowledge Empowers You.

Comment

Need Help?

Originally posted by Twexcom View Post
                Hello.

My interest in the Bedini motor is what resparked my interest in electrical engineering and caused me to do quite a bit of studying.

I learned so much, but, I was not able to construct the motor. I was in over my head, and I also lost faith in it. I'm not certain if it is legitimate.
                Dear Twexcom,

Why post something like this here? Have you seen the manuals that show you exactly how to build it? Start here: Bedini SG - The Complete Beginner's Handbook

No need to doubt anymore!

Peter
                Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Comment

2 for one

The first book has been out for a while.
                  I was wondering if you guys were going put a sale price up.
                  Something like buy the last book get the first one half price ?

Just a thought.

Andrew

Comment

Hi Peter , Aaron. Bought both the beginner and intermediate books. The books are well worth owning. Thanks for offering them. Its a blessing to be able to obtain the information untainted from the source. Thanks again for producing them and thank John B. for me that he allowed them to be made. As a home school parent they will be a valuable resource as i teach my son electricity , magnetism , power generation along side with this technology.

Thanks ,
                    al
                    Last edited by fan1701; 09-27-2013, 06:58 PM. Reason: cant type on a not so smart phone.

Comment

Hi Peter,

any hint as to when the third part will be ready?

thanks,
                      Mario

Comment

Anyone?

regards,
                        Mario

Comment

Hi guys I have a solid state bedini. This I did with two 1/4w resistors 10k instead of the 1n4001 and a 20k between collector and base.
                          This bedini is driven by a solar panel.
                          The thing is that when I changed these resistors to 1watt charge is worse
                          Why is this?

Comment

Don't Know for Sure, but.....

Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                            Hi guys I have a solid state Bedini. This I did with two 1/4w resistors 10k instead of the 1n4001 and a 20k between collector and base.
                            This Bedini is driven by a solar panel.
                            The thing is that when I changed these resistors to 1watt charge is worse
                            Why is this?
                            Hey Guruji,

Don't know for sure, but one possibility is that the 1/4 watt resistors were carbon and the 1 watt resistors are "wire wound" meaning they are adding some inductance to the control section that wasn't there before.

Look at the signal on the base of the transistor with an oscilloscope and see if it looks the same as with the 1/4 watt resistor and diode.

Beyond that, this really isn't the right thread to discuss this issue.

Peter
                            Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Comment

Hi Peter,

can you tell me when the third manual will be ready?

regards,
                              Mario

Comment

Working...
                              X