Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Empty Sun. The Hollow Sun. The Electric Sun.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Empty Sun. The Hollow Sun. The Electric Sun.

Eric Dollard: Is the Sun Dying ? Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun - YouTube

The Electric Sun: Our Sun -- It's Electric! | N.P.A. Conference 2012 - YouTube

Space News: Electric Sun: Electric Sun - Plasma cosmology "Electric Sun" Star model Vs thermonuclear reactor core model fails - YouTube

"The Sun is nothing more than an electric light. Forget about thermonuclear models."

The Sun energy is not from fusion - New theory about the Sun energy source. - General astronomy discussion - General discussion - Astronomy Community

"The Sun energy is not from fusion - New theory about the Sun energy source"

Thanks, Eric, for bringing this information to my attention.

Berg

Something new to think about.

2/26/2013 Addendum to this Thread: I realize now that this is a controversial subject, and as such, it will attract trolls. Just remember, don't feed them. I made that mistake, and almost ruined this thread, and I apologize for that. I should have taken action sooner to block that individual.

The way to block posts that you don't like is as follows: Go to this page:

http://www.energeticforum.com/profile.php?do=editlist

Cheers
    Last edited by Berg; 02-27-2013, 07:40 AM. Reason: clarification

Eric Dollard also mentions at one point that the sun is operating on the same principle as the Tesla Lamp. Or perhaps better stated, the Tesla Lamp is operating on the same principle as the sun.

I always assumed the Tesla Lamp was operating simply on cold electricity, but perhaps there's more to it. Given the healing benefits of these TLs, I'd certainly like to build one, especially given the cold, relatively sunless winter climate where I live.
    Bob

Comment

Gravity and the Empty Sun

If the Sun is empty, where does gravity come from?

Possible explanation:

An Empty Sun - Is Gravity being Induced? - YouTube

Berg

Comment

Wallace Thornhill, Physicist, Author

The Electric Model of Stars
        The Electric Model of Stars - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Berg View Post

Possible explanation:

Berg
          Something was once said to me about gravity which could be true but I don't know how we would go about proving it.

" think if gravity as a wind, it is the movement of energy into a body and like a wind it will take push other objects towards the body it is moving into"

I have no idea if this is true but it is certainly an interesting concept.

Comment

While I do agree that the sun is a major contributor of the earth's weather patterns there seems to be a number of sources that make the point that while there is a decreasing trend in sunspot numbers there is an increasing trend in temperature and therefore dismiss the theory that we will see a decreasing trend in temperature. Does anyone have a reliable source which refutes this claim?

Comment

The Sun our Star.

Possible explanation:

Berg
              Interesting topic indeed. Searched for "Coronal Holes" & Comet Lovejoy.

"All the theories collapse, when you can't see the Stars in outer-space" - EPD.

Huge Coronal Hole Is Sending Solar Wind Our Way

Comet Lovejoy Plunges into the Sun and Survives - NASA Science

"Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

Could the Sun be something more?

The image of the Sun posted above is something like an image of the Sun with a massive coronal triangle:

I saw at Massive Coronal Triangle (Portal?) on the Sun before NASA Satellites shut down - July 2012 - YouTube

and at Why does the Sun's coronal hole often look like a perfect triangle?, page 1

This black triangle is also shown to exist in an artifact the Nassim Haramein talks about:

which can be seen at Nassim Haramein & Klaus Dona 'Artifacts with UFOs & Stargate' HD - YouTube

Is there a connection?

I wonder.

Berg
                Last edited by Berg; 02-13-2013, 06:27 AM. Reason: update

Comment

Wow!

You know... the more one looks into things, the more one finds out that not everything is as one has been told. Watching the Electric Sun and then bouncing from them to the other Vids by the Thunderbolts Project (The Electric Comet, The Electric Universe, et al) has changed the way I think about the cosmos and everything in it.

Thanks for starting this thread, it was a most worthwhile pursuit!!
                  FL

Comment

thunderbolt project. i stumbled across them through watching suspicious0bservers 3min news on youtube. lots of really cool stuff, i understand a fraction of it but it makes a whole lot more sense than what i was taught in school.

Comment

The image of the Sun posted above is something like an image of the Sun with a massive coronal triangle.
                      So, the Sun has its own Bermuda Triangle?!?! At that size, it should be clearly visible from earth, unless of course that photo was taken from a space mission to the 'dark side of the sun'. Thank god, we always face the bright side!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ein~+ein View Post
                        So, the Sun has its own Bermuda Triangle?!?! At that size, it should be clearly visible from earth, unless of course that photo was taken from a space mission to the 'dark side of the sun'. Thank god, we always face the bright side!!!
                        Good one.

I don't know what's up with the Sun in that image, so I included that source for that image. Massive Coronal Triangle (Portal?) on the Sun before NASA Satellites shut down - July 2012 - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by FreeLunch View Post
                          Thanks for starting this thread, it was a most worthwhile pursuit!!
                          Thanks, FreeLunch. I appreciate the positive feedback. I credit Eric Dollard for sharing his knowledge about it.

Cheers

Comment

More Sun images.

Some interesting video.

Satellite Sees Sunspot Grow | Time-Lapse Video | Space.com

Breathtaking Solar Footage From SDO's 3rd Year | Video | Space.com

"The Sun Spots are holes that allow you to see inside, yeah..it's dark inside." - EPD

A new photo of a sunspot on the surface of the sun taken by a telescope in California is the most detailed seen in visible light, scientists say.

The sunspot snapshot was obtained by the New Solar Telescope at the Big Bear Solar Observatory in Big Bear Lake, Calif., operated by the New Jersey Institute of Technology.

And another Coronal Hole.

A Japanese spacecraft has spotted two huge holes in the sun – gateways for solar material and gas to spill out into space.

And for some comedy, look it's Big Bird.

"Sun Spots are holes in the Hollow Sun.. But they have to continue this popular image, that the sun is a nuclear bomb, burining in the sky.. Because everything has to 'work' on distruction"- EPD
                            Last edited by Sputins; 02-23-2013, 02:59 AM.
                            "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

Light in Space

In space, you can not see the stars without a diffraction grating.

"You see only what light reflects off of."
                              Peter Lindemann

Visible Light Musings with Peter Lindemann - YouTube

Cheers
                              Last edited by Berg; 02-23-2013, 10:42 PM. Reason: update

Comment

Working...
                              X