• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bashar - A Multi Dimensional Being

Hi Elias,

Here is a bit more food for thought!

Quote from your Abraham thread:

"According to my MKULTRA studies, women are much easily controlled and can become a MIND CONTROLLED SLAVE without knowing so.
    It is evident that SETH, THEO, ABRAHAM are all speaking through WOMEN."

I didn't want to interrupt your Abraham thread so I've begun this one here.Just to even up the odds a little I thought that I'd post this channeling of Bashar - a multi dimensional Being who is channeled through a MALE - Darryl Anka. Bashar is a very bouyant & humorous entity & his messages reminded me of Abraham at times.

I've included some short videos of him being channeled by Daryll Anka at the end of the post.Those of you who have read "Busting Loose" will I'm sure pick up on some of the concepts discussed in them & recognise them as familiar albeit presented from a slightly different perspective.

This message is an excerpt from Bashar is a multi-dimensional being, channeling through the psychic mediumship of Darryl Anka & a lot more information can be found here.

We have a very specific relationship with your people, a very specific relationship and responsibility in how it is that we interact with each and every one of you, individually and all of you collectively. We recognize that there are many, many belief systems upon your planet; many different styles of expression. We cannot, therefore, interact with you in any way, shape or form that would discount, interfere or remove the responsibility of your species in bringing to fruition the choices it has made, playing out the processes that it has decided are necessary for the evolution of your society. We are here to reflect to you certain things. We are interacting with you to share certain perspectives that may give you an opportunity to see within yourself more of what it is you contain, to know more about yourselves, to allow us to reflect to you certain ideas you may already know but, perhaps as a civilization, have forgotten about.

We are here sometimes to discuss what might appear to be a new information with you, but again, never in a way that in any way, shape or form, calls out, aggrandizes, or builds up any belief system or any approach as being more valid than any other belief system or approach. You must understand, fundamentally, all truths are true and the truth is made of all truths. There may be certain ideas that have a little bit more efficacy in your day to day reality while other ideas may not necessarily be as probable of a manifestation, but your reality is changing every day.
    As many of you now know, there are many different kinds of discoveries, many different kinds of realizations and ideas that are opening up, new fields of awareness, new understandings of your consciousness and therefore, your reality, your physical material reality is going to become a lot more slippery, as you say, space and time are losing their grip upon you because you are the creators of space and time; you are the creators of the physical reality in which you think you exist. And, as you change your idea of yourselves, as you expand beyond the notion that you are merely physical entities and explore other realms of consciousness and other levels of consciousness within you, so too will your physiological reality become that expanded, that nebulous, that fluid, that transmutational and transitional and, of course, it would be no surprise that at this time of exploring your consciousness in a transmutational way, that you would begin to see reflections in your society of transmutational science. Everything that you do, everything that you create, every endeavor, scientific, economic, social or otherwise that you go into is always going to reflect where you are at in your understanding and relationship to your own consciousness.

You must simply remember, in everything that we discuss, that your outer physical reality is not outer, it is inner, it’s just a reflection of you at every given moment, individually and collectively. So if you find as you view your outer physical reality that there are things about it that you would prefer to change, all you really need to do is to change something about yourself and you will see that change take place unerringly and effortlessly. And all your explorations and all your ideas, no matter how they may magnify scientifically or otherwise, are all going to be the result of the way you change the idea of how you see yourself and what you know is possible in your dimension of experience.

We thank you for allowing us to lay that foundational perspective at this time. We are exceedingly grateful to all of you to be allowed to interact with your civilization in this way. It has expanded us in many ways and you have given us a great gift. You have allowed us to experience the gift of your consciousness in its unique manifestation and that enriches us as well. Believe me, we take what we learn from you and apply it in many different areas that help many other beings other than those on your own planet. You are very powerful teachers for many other civilizations because you have chosen to “do it the hard way”, by exploring negative limitation to an amazing degree and therefore, another civilization might look at you and say “They still find their higher consciousness? Even through all that?!! Well, if they can do it...I can do it!
    Know that interacting with you allows us to see many more ways that the Infinite can create Itself to be, and thus, expands our understanding of Creation. We thank you for this opportunity. We are most excited to interact with you. Both I and all the beings that are telepathically connected to me that are sharing in this endeavor send their unconditional love and we remind you that...

--- Bashar
    YouTube - Bashar Intro. & ET Predictions for the Future

YouTube - Bashar: The 4 Laws of Creation

YouTube - Bashar: Finding your Highest Excitement

YouTube - Bashar on Abundance and Trusting What Is

Love, Light & Blessings,
    Sharyn
    Theta Healing
    Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Thanks Sharyn

Thank you very much Sharyn,

I certainly Don't want to believe that Abraham is not real and Esther is suffering from MPD, I am just examining the possibilities.
    And very certainly I did not mean to offend women, which I believe that they are a perfect example of miracles in creation. Women are a great sign of the love of the Infinite in this physical world.

You set another task for me, I will Investigate Bashar.

I Added the comment to my post. PLEASE SHOW ME THAT I AM WRONG, because I am not so comfortable thinking this way. My logic has lead me to these conclusions, maybe I have missed some evidence.

Thanks Again for Introducing Bashar

BTW, Bashar means 'the giver of good news' in Arabic ...
    I will post my comments after investigating it.

Also I want to comment that I really DO believe in the existence of pure spiritual beings that guide the humanity towards light.

With Gratitude ...
    Last edited by elias; 10-30-2007, 10:53 AM.
    Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
    http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

Wonderful Teachings

Sharyn,

As you also seem to be wearing Glasses I wanted to recommend you the Bates Method. Imagination Blindness - A Site Dedicated to the Bates Method of Natural Vision Improvement
      It is the truth that all defection in the functionality of the Eye are related to mental strain.

I found a very interesting comment of Bashar (بشار):

Most of you, we have found in our interactions with you, will define the concept of habit:
      "Something I can't seem to stop doing…not matter how hard I try,
      I just keep doing it…over and over and over again,
      what's wrong with me? -- I can't stop!"

All right, fair enough,
      but you see the only reason it seems to be so difficult,
      is because of what you define a habit to be.
      If I may be so bold, I would like to take an opportunity now
      to share with you, our civilizations definition of a habit:
      (May I? Why thank you so very much!)
      Habit: a habit is something you do that you don't know you're doing,
      once you know you're doing it…you don't have it anymore…it's gone.

Wonderful, very useful for changing a habit ...
      I hadn't realized this before,

Elias
      Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
      http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

Thank You

Hi Elias,

Thank you for the link to the Bates Method. It looks very interesting, I've just had time for a quick squiz so far, but I will investigate it more thoroughly. I have obviously been mentally straining myself since I was 13!

As with all channelings I think it is matter of what resonates with you or what rings "true" to you. I enjoy Abraham but it is a while since I have listened to any of the radio shows & my book "Ask & It is Given" is on loan to a friend at the moment so I can't really make an in depth comment. I haven't read any of the Hicks' other works.

I only came across Bashar recently so I haven't explored all of the information on the website yet but I find that he does have a certain way with him.

Glad that you found him interesting!

Love, Light & Blessings,
        Sharyn
        Theta Healing
        Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

mind controlled men

Originally posted by Sharyn View Post
          "According to my MKULTRA studies, women are much easily controlled and can become a MIND CONTROLLED SLAVE without knowing so."
          I have some older male friends (compared to my age) who I believe fall into the category of being mind controlled without knowing so. Fortunately with my friends, I can tell this directly to them that they are being controlled and we all have a good laugh as much as they can tell me how crazy they think some of my beliefs are! We're usually pretty brutally honest with each other. lol

Normally, they are extremely intelligent and brilliant with respect to their own talents. However, when it comes to some of the belief systems in regards to science, religion and politics...all logic and common sense goes out the window and they simply repeat things like programmed drones. I don't need to mention the beliefs involved as everyone is entitled to their own, but when I hear comments like, "It was on xxxxxxxxxxxx show the other day" and in their mind this makes it so. This is the kind of mentality that says, "Don't bother me with the facts...I already have my mind made up."

Through deliberate social engineering through media, school, etc..., I find that my older male friends are more insistent on believing what they believe regardless of the facts than my women friends.

The common denominator I find in almost every single one of them is that they consider themselves to be "healthy skeptics" or "scientifically skeptical."

For example, someone close to me believes that cooking on teflon must be perfectly safe because if it wasn't it wouldn't be sold. The EPA of FDA would outlaw it if it wasn't safe. etc.... this type of thinking. Drugs will only be approved by the FDA when found safe and if they find more serious side effects later that it was only because they didn't know about them and it wasn't possible that they knew about it all along but kept the results quiet.

Personally, this mentality is an extreme example of being a mind-controlled slave to the elitist control mechanism rooted strongly in petroleum and pharmaceutical interests.

This isn't meant to be a comparison to the ability for women to be as easily controlled by societal paradigms...just examples of how I see men falling behind in the control of their own minds just as easily.

I understand that the context you're using deals more in relation to information from "channeled entities," etc... and the possibility of a channeler being manipulated by a dark entity, etc... or so it seems from your posts but I think the concept can be carried over to a more visible realm that we deal with as well.
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Working...
          X